• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 2,054 Views, 8 Comments

Luna be nightfull - prettyprinsses5



Luna was stuck in the moon her saddness was a secret behind her heart which turned to nightmare moon

  • ...
 8
 2,054

Mare at sleep


For the night was almost over the moons light became dim, another sun arose without Luna. Celestia stood and stared up into the sky, the pain of a Luna less night. The pain was getting to her. She began to question the choice she made. Luna may have been able to change but had the evil progressed into her loveable nurturing heart. Celestia looked down and watched the shadows of clouds roll by. She missed her little sister, the pain didn't sink in. At night she cried but kept it to herself, no pony noticed, the hurt that lay in her mind, the tears that had been shed.

Luna watched that night, her sisters pain showing, it was taking effect, the choice she made unknowingly was the worse one to make, considering the grief you would be in. "Princess..........PRINCESS.....can you hear my words? I pray you not to shed tears for me, be happy and true...I will always look out for danger to protect you" These words are what Luna would carry on saying to ease her mind and hope her sister hears. When she spoke these words; Celestia looked up and stared with a tilted head, she heard Luna's wish, her tears came to a halt and the frown went away "Luna…LUNA, my love is that the one I hear calling out my name?" "Yes it is elder sister, I love you never forget, my good heart still lies in my chest for I shall never truly stay I promise in 1000 years I will change my ways." Celestia smiled and looked down on Equestria for she imagined Luna's voice call. She walked slowly back into the castle, were as Luna would stay on the moon hoping her prayer to her sister was heard.

Luna closed her eyes and raised her head up tear's poured and ran down her delicate cheeks, like light rain on a spring morning which makes the grass dewy. She slowly opened them and stared at the sun rising higher into the sky, and then the moon faded out of sight, until the end of the day. The fear of the lonely dug further and further, and one night when the moon had risen, Luna's cast was gone, for she had fell asleep, the pain the hurt and the jealousy took over her heart completely. She was a sleeping mare, one that slept in the moon. There was no going back; the one thing that can stop the chaos of her reign was the Elements of Harmony.

Celestia looked upon a picture hanging in her chamber; it was of Luna and her at the royal ball when things were sweet and evil free. "Why couldn't you of seen the many who loved your night? Why didn't you understand the bitterness was not needed? For yours was not the lesser light" She sighed and laid her tired head, the love of the once loyal sister, was the love of now an evil princess, for the rest of the years to come, the loyal sister would now be pronounced dead.