• Published 23rd Oct 2012
  • 2,059 Views, 53 Comments

Junior Year - fabianguzman18



Follow Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash as they they treck the difficult days of their Junior year in an

  • ...
37
 53
 2,059

a typical day before school

Chapter 2
A typical day at school
by fabianguzman18 Proofread by Wolfmaster1337

Please this first before you go on first and this


The sun had finally beamed its light at one loving couple who would give up its ever present warmth and light to be with each other. Its radiant beams penetrated the window and was illuminating the entire room. So much in fact it caught the eye of a certain rainbow-haired girl as she opened her eyes the light hit her like a speeding locomotive. She quickly placed her hand in front of her eyes which wouldn't adjust quickly enough to the light. Soon she saw her pink haired calmly sleeping in her side of the bed. Rainbow Dash just watched her sleep she stared at the the clock 8:00 a.m

'hmm we got an hour before he got to head to class might as well wake her up. Rainbow thought and she lifted her head, but when she did sh felt something moist on her cheek. She placed her hand on her cheek and felt a sticky liquid on her face when she put her hand on her cheek she realized what it was. 'Eww drool.. No matter how much she tried she could not help but drool when she slept, luckily for her Fluttershy never found out of her bad habit. She wondered often what Fluttershy would think of her if she found out Rainbow drooled every time she slept. A slob,pig,trash. Rainbow quickly put those thoughts out of her head and simple sat up right on her bed staring down at a the love of her life. she stared back at the alarm clock 8:10 a.m. time to wake up Fluttershy. She laid back down and and began to gently grab on to her pink-haired friends' shoulder and slowly push it.

"Come on Fluttershy wakey wakey." She pushed a little harder.

"MMH." Fluttershy simply moaned and groaned in displeasure,then pushed the rainbow blanket over her shoulder and turned her body to face away Rainbow Dash.

'Gonna do this the hard way I see.' Rainbow Dash got up and and walked around the couch/bed to face flutterhsy when she did she knelt down and faced Fluttershy. "Daww does my sleeping princess need a kiss to wake her from her sleeping curse?" Rainbow then saw fluttershy put a small smile on her lip and opened them slightly waiting to be embraced 'he he Fluttershy you asked for it.' The Rainbow-haired girl put her hand in her pajama bottom pockets and pulled out a shiney red whistle. "Okay Fluttershy pucker up.""I'm such a douche bag." Rainbow then blew the whistle hard into Fluttershy's face "EEP" Fluttershy in her startled state jumped up and punched her Rainbow-haired girlfriend square in the throat causing Rainbow Dash to fall back and stumble hitting her head in Fluttershy's dorm bed.

"Oh my oh my I'm so sorry Rainbow Dash are you okay?" Fluttershy said stuttering and scared from the unexplained noise that bombarded her ears.

Rainbow Dash panting grasping at her throat. Feeling as if that punched squeezed all the air out of her body and only allowing tiny pockets of air to re-enter her body. After a few seconds of unrelenting torture the invisible grasp that held her was slowly released. Who knew Fluttershy could pack a punch. Rainbow stared up to find a sobbing Fluttershy crying for what she had done. Rainbow quickly got up and went and sat next to Fluttershy.

Fluttershy was sobbing she could never forgive herself for what she had done and couldn't begin to imagine how Rainbow Dash"Why did I do that why am I so stupid stupid stup-". "Hey Shy'." A familiar voice broke her self-torturing thoughts. She raised her head and found a face not with the look of hatred or disgust,but with caring,concern,and unconditional love.

"Come on Flutterhshy don't need to beat yourself up for it after all it's what I get for blowing a whistle in your face." Rainbow Dash tired to laugh the whole situation off but when she looked at Fluttershy she found a tear-eyed girl who was taking this a bit more serious than she liked.

The Rainbow haired-girl got down to her knees to see her sobbing gal-pal eye to eye. "Come on Fluttershy relax okay it wasn't your fault." She used the palm of her hand to wipe the tears on her eyes and putting any loose hairs back in there place. She smiled at the way Fluttershy looked her face was perfect and no more tears now that was icing on the cake.

Soon not long after their little ordeal both girls made their bed look as if it were a couch again and both ate breakfast Fluttershy ate Checks and Rainbow Dash ate coco pebbles. It was especially hard for Rainbow still recovering form the hit to the throat.

Soon after they ate both got dressed luckily for them the school didn't require any uniform what so ever. Which was a good thing for Fluttershy who hated looking uniforms which she considered all of which to be ichy and for Rainbow Dash who believed that uniforms made her feel part of a crowd and not an individual. For Fluttershy she wore a simple long sleeved yellow shirt which had an over streached neck peice that made it fall out of her one shoulder if she leaned on one side. At least it reminded her never to let Rainbow Dash do the laundry ever agian. Beyond that a brown skirt and some vans. Rainbow Dash's clothes were far form simple. Cyan daisy dukes, a shit with grey and dark grey strips, a unique jacket that went down to just below the breast area which had a cloud with a rainbow lightining strike on the left breast and wings on the back of her jacket and a pair of fingerless rainbow gloves. After getting dressed they went off to first period.


Sorrry its been a longer than I expected but with high school gradation, Proficencys,and collage tests i've been busy sorry also im not happy with this chapter but the next chapter will be about fluttershy and rainbow dash's typical day at school. Ditzy and Cloud kicker will be in the next chapter but with6 periods waht classes will they have? What will the subjects be? help me decide?