• Published 16th Oct 2012
  • 1,157 Views, 12 Comments

Glory of Applejack - butterfield pancake



A version of Glory of Heracles using MLP FIM characters instead

  • ...
3
 12
 1,157

The Abandoned Mine

Captain Scootaloo suggests that our heroes check out the town while her husband makes dinner for the group. Our Heroes leave Scootaloo's house only to see Big Mac and Derpy talking to the Captain saying they need to get going right now and they will need a boat.

Derpy notices our heroes saying she will like to give them a reward for helping them on the ship so she tosses Fluttershy a bag with magical stones

Fluttershy has obtained 3 Fire Etherstones, 4 Wind Etherstones, 1 star stone, 3 Earth stones, 4 sea stones and a sun stone.

Later Flora comes out of the house saying she has a secret so our heroes follow her to the back of the house where she shows them a whitish glowing flower with blazing red petals. Rarity "You know Dearie something like this won't stay a secret for long ya know." As soon as Rarity said this it horrified Flora and she started Panicking just as Scootaloo told our heroes it was time for dinner.

After Dinner our Heroes fell asleep and Fluttershy had another Black and White Flashback that went back to when she was a filly

The same colt tossed her a blue pegasus feather [Yes the same one from the Last chapter] and told her its a secret suddenly a large was cointinually going on and off like a siren

Scootaloo "Help I can't me little Flora anywhere help!"

Rainbow Dash went to where the flower was and it was gone. Fluttershy looked at Rarity and said in a stern voice "Rarity its because you said it wouldn't stay a secret." Rarity sweatdropped "Oops"

Scootaloo found our heroes near the house and asked if they had any clues to where Flora went and Fluttershy explained about the strange flower. Scootaloo "Anything about that flower?" Fluttershy nodded and explained on what the flower looked like. Scootaloo had a look of worry on her face "Oh God that's a moonflower they only grow in the Abandoned Mine and that place is a nest of evil monsters me Flora's in Danger!"


[Sorry about the Short Chapter]