• Published 19th May 2024
  • 320 Views, 6 Comments

Chaos i'll C̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ Saved! - CosmicShenanigan-er



*EDIT* pony starts time travel, might cause some paradox but who cares! She'll just have fun even if chaos is too out of order.

  • ...
0
 6
 320

Uuuuhhh, a little intermission here! (No- wait... yes, non canon))

Heyo everyone or everypony here, sorry i can't seem to upload part two of crustal empire chapter something, but, huh..

Here some pictures or drawings of Rosa!

Look at that! the cover of the story where Rosa just drinked her soda while a pony is begging for a her life as fire slowly consumes her!

Pretty funny right? (All of this is just a joke-)

Oh! And look another one!

Haha funny picture of being pinkie being pinkie! (For moonlight sake's diane you need to stop doing this!)

Oh oh! Look at the final distraction as i'll slowly finish the next chapter pretty soon!

An yet to be finished of sombra and rosa facing eachother! What you think there gonna fight? Nah! Maybe there... Flirting? Yes believe this is very romantic chapter.

No fight scene here and there, really! Hahahhaahah!!

I am going insane...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I literally almost forgot about this.

A full top to bottom check of Rosa Light! Yeah yeah woo hoo! With her cutiemark (i much prefer to call it a 'symbol' ) too, now you know what it looks like.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the delay of the Chapter 2 of crystal empire chapter but here some drawing i made along the way!

I'm pretty sure, im gonna still going to draw more so try to look forward to that if i ever want to show some too!

Now time for a random fun fact, pinkie and rosa are the same being but pinkie is more social and less prone to look forward for chaos, while rosa is more introvert and looks forward for chaos ensues.

Also rosa can fly! Inspired by a certain two tails fox, she uses her remaining chaos magic to make herself fly!