• Published 10th Oct 2012
  • 1,927 Views, 15 Comments

Derpy Being Derpy - Luna Plays Minecraft



Derpy loves muffins, so she builds a muffin castle, but Discord destroys it. Derpy vs. Discord

  • ...
7
 15
 1,927

Part 3

Canterlot was on fire. Where ever you were, you could see the flames, but they weren't normal flames, no, they were pink. with sweet smelling smoke. The city was in chaos. And there was only one to blame. Discord.

Back In Derpy World

Derpy was staring into the eyes of a manticore. It was a large monster, with the body of a lion, tail of a scorpion, and wings of a dragon. The beast roared in Derpy's face, getting spit all over her.

"What the heck man? I am just standing here minding my own business, and you rear your big ugly in and roar at me and get your slobber and my face!!!! Apologies right now!" Derpy went off on the manticore.

"sorry..." it muttered and walked away. Derpy was proud of herself. She had faced a beast that could have ripped her face off, and sent it packing! she curled up in her bed of ferns, and went to sleep.

In Canterlot...

"Everypony needs to evacuate the city!" Princess Celestia announced. The fire was spreading, and water only seemed to make it bigger. Celestia and Luna had needed to leave the castle, for it soon became engulfed in the pink flames. Of course the two sisters already knew who caused this. The one who made the terrible pink flames. It was Discord. At first they didn't think he would do this, but Discord payed them a visit. He wanted revenge, and what better way than to destroy everything and everyone that the sisters loved.

Discords work was done in Canterlot. Everything had been turned to ash, and now he had a new target. Where six mares turned him to stone for a second time. Ponyville. Oh yes, Discord had plans for Ponyville, the chaos capitol, and this time, he would not fail.

Of course when Derpy woke up and heard that Canterlot was burned to the ground by a mysterious pink flame she new it was discords doing. So she new where she had to go. Ponyville.

"THE MUFFINS SHALL BE AVENGED!" She hollered, and set off for Ponyville.

End Of Part 3