• Published 7th May 2024
  • 162 Views, 2 Comments

Mana is Magic - Alex1108

  • ...
 2
 162

Chapter 3

"Log 1. It's been a week since I was summoned to Equestria and in this past week I learned a lot about this world thanks to the library and the royal sisters. I made a friend and started to learn magic but it's true name is Manatherm. But most 'ponies' call it magic. Also I figured out the normal height of ponies as well by using the bathrobe that Celestia and Luna summoned from Earth. An average pony height is around 3 feet, but Luna is around 4 feet tall and Celestia is around 5 and a half feet tall. In case you are wondering how they kidnapped me, it is by table and I gave consent. Their technical level is around victorian and pre world wars. They have industrialized trains and even electricity but they don't have radio nor phones but they do have spells to communicate but only powerful mages can do that. They do have gunpowder but it is only used for cannons and ships. Their military is way behind. They’re still using swords and armor. They are experiencing equalism which is communism but Stalin didn’t fuck it up. So that is going around.

Well as far as my kidnapper's Luna and Celestia go, they are good people and their god-empresses which is kind of cool. On the second night, I wound up cuddling Luna because she had a bad dream. After that night, Celestia got jealous and made me cuddle her which wound up giving me a role of being their 'little human' where if the sisters have a bad day or are having a rough time I pretty much just be their cuddler and comfort them and listen to them. No, I didn't have sex with them. I'm NOT going to fuck a horse! As for the table, that thing can summon anything but it has a recharge time of a week. The most recent thing is a box of tapes and this tape recorder I'm using as my diary. It also makes people into ponies. Soo I'm a pony now. Sam E.Nickels out."

I stopped the recorder and put it back in the box next to my desk. I got up and got ready for the day, walked to the visitors bathroom, did my business, shower and cleaned my mouth with this wired mouthwash that foams in your mouth.. Then I went down stairs heading to the royal dining room. Thanks to the fact that ponies are herbivores, they normally have a vegetarian diet. But fish is on the table. In fact last night I had my first fish dinner sinceI was summoned. I saw Celestiaand Luna sitting at the table. I asked Luna.

"Luna, why are you up so early?"
"Saturday." She answered with a piece of omelet in her mouth.
"What? I thought you didn't eat Luna?"
Then Celestia said. "We may not need to eat but we can get hungry."
"Really?"
Then I took a seat and ate breakfast with them and we talked about alicorns. Celestia told me. "Sam we may be alicorns but we still feel hunger, the need to go to the bathroom and all that normal mortal fillings."
"So if an alicorn slipped and fell off the cliff, would they be fine but fill the pain?" I asked.
"Not exactly. We still get hurt but we have extreme regeneration. Like two years ago Luna crashed into the castle. She broke one of her front legs after a few minutes. It was good as new."
Luna speaked. "Oh! Sister! remember that time thee drowned in the fountain."
"Yes, Luna, I was there. It took me like an hour to get the water out of my lungs." Celestia told Luna. Then Luna looked at me and asked. "What injuries did thou have, Sam?"
"Well there was that one time where I got my ribs broken for eating meat by a woke person. There's also a time I got shot in the foot by a conservative for not wanting to vote for a neo-fash ." I told them.
"What are these 'woke' people?" Celestia asked.
"There are the type of people that get offended easily, like really easily. Like if you wear black. you're against black people."
"Well that's very ridiculous."

Then we talked about all of the drama I had to put up with back home. Both woke and conservative people are just retarded, according to Luna and Celestia. After eating our omelets we went out of the dining room. As we walked down the halls of the castle, I asked Celestia.

"So today you guys got the day off and all. But how about everypony else who goes to church?"
"Yes most ponies have this day off but organized reign is illegal." Celestia told me.
"Huh. Ummm…" a thought went through my head.
"Ummm what, Sam?" Celestia asked.
"Oh can I leave the castle Celestia?"
"Of course you can, Sam. You always have been allowed to."
"Really?"
"Yes really."
"But are you going to commit crimes?"
"No, well not intentionally."
"Good at least you got that down."
"Well see you later I'll be back before sundown."
"Wait, you need bits!"
"Bits?"
"Yes, just hang on."
I waited while Celestia went to get me bits. After like an hour of waiting she came back.
"Here you go Sam some bits to spend." She told me as she handed me a bag full of bits and she put this backpack thing on me.
"Well thank you Princess Celestia." I said to her.
"Oh and one more thing! In your back bag, there's copies of your legal documents. And that bag should have five hundred bits."
"Oh thanks I finally can open up a bank account and get a medical check up."
"Well… not as I intended but that's good as well."
"See you later."

We went to the front doors of the castle. The guards opened the doors as I walked out of the castle. I waved my hoof to Celestia and she waved back to me. The doors closed and I looked at my surroundings. There were a couple of buildings that the nobles lived in and Blue Blood's mansion. As I walked, there were gates separating the nobles and the rest of the city, of course I walked out of the gate and into the city. "So this is Canterlot, the city of the two sisters." As I talked to myself. Canterlot looked like it was from the Roman empire but more victorian. As I was walking around the city I saw a building with wording. "Equestrian Bank clan." I walked in and there was a mare unicorn sitting at a desk. I walked up to her and asked her. "Excuse me, can I make a bank account here?" She smiled and said. "Ya sure,follow me to my manager and he'll help you." Of course I followed her to the office and went in. As I walked in there was a stallion Earth pony with a bowtie sitting at a desk.

"Hello sir, what can I do for you?" He said with a grin. I replied. "Excuse me sir, can I make a bank account?" He pulls out some paperwork from the file cabinet behind him. "Ok let's get started." He said. I used my telekinesis to lift a pin and we started the process. He helped me through the paperwork. After a few hours of sitting and reading we got done with the bank account. "And that will be it sir. It will be ready in a day or two." He said to me.

I thanked him and went out of the bank. There will be 250 bits in my new bank account. I have 250 left so I started to look for a hospital to see if I can set an appointment. After wandering around the city, I found a building with a red x on it and there was a white sign saying. "Canterlot's National Hospital" when I walked in the hospital, there were some sick looking ponies and there were some ponies sitting on desks, some ponies talking to some of the sick ones. I thought to myself. "Looks a bit full, maybe later I can come back." So I walked out of the hospital.

I walked around the city looking for a place to eat, then I saw a café. I walked in and there were plenty of ponies around, it looked like it was the lunch rush. I waited in line to take my order. After a while I got to order, there was a white stallion unicorn and he asked me. "What can I get for you sir?" I looked at the sign next to him. There was this croissant thing covered with glaze. "May I have the 'Cinnamon Cressy' please." I told him. "Ok that will be 30 bits." I handed him the change and he handed me this ticket with the number 69 on it. "In a few minutes we'll call you up to get your order." He told me. I went to a table and took a seat. While I waited for my order I saw Vera and she saw me and came to sit with me. Right after she sat down my number was called. After I came back with my order we began to chat.

"So Vera. How's your day been?" I asked with a grateful attitude.
"Good. I've helped my sister Rosey with her flower shop. As well as getting things high up on the counter for her." She told me.
"Oh yeah because her wings never grew to their full size."
"Ya. But at least she can boost her skateboard."
"Ya that cool."

Then she got up and said, "Well Sam I gotta get my order."
Then she left. I used my telekinesis to pick up the fork and knife, and I started to cut my Cinnamon Cressy' . I put a fork in the severed piece and put it in my mouth. It was a fucking cinnamon roll! A big FUCKING cinnamon roll! It reminded me of home, earth and I thought I will never taste cinnamon rolls again. As I had my food mouth thing, Vera came back with her order. It was a cup of coffee and a massive cookie.

"Umm… Sam are you ok or…" she asked in concern.
"Oh just this reminds me of home." I told her after I swallowed.
"Oh. So how's your day Sam?"
"Good. I got to leave the castle and I started a bank account for myself."
"How did you get the money for food and the bank?"
"Oh Celestia gave me some bits for today. She sort of rushed me out but she has her day off as well, so probably she has her own things to do."
"Ya kinda cool that you live with the princesses."
"Well, you got to meet a somepony from a different world."
"Yep, I'm talking to him right now."
We both laugh a little, then we continue talking and eating our food.
She said to me, "I've heard that you're the princesses' cuddle buddy, is that right?"
"Yes that's true." I told her.
"Really. What is it like being a cuddler for them?"
"Well I cuddle them in bed, pamper them and hang out with them sometimes. It really comes down to if they have a bad day or not."
"Huh that's it."
"Ya that's it really, but they call me little human sometimes."
"Aww that's cute."
"Ya ya laugh it up."
"Who's a little human who's a little human."
"I am."
After we got done eating our food I got up and started to leave but then Vera said to me. "Hey, do you want to come over to my house?"
"Why the hell not" I told her.

Then we walked together. As we walked I saw some propaganda posters that were anti-equalism. I think to myself. "Wow Equestria is experiencing the red scare." After a while of walking, we made it to her home. It was a flower shop with a home on top with stairs leading to the home part. We walked in the flower shop. When we walked in, there was Rosey, a pegasus with small wings, white fur and a brown mane.

“Hey Vera!” Rosey greeted.
“Rosey!” Vera happily shouted back. Then they got up to each other and gave each other a hug.
“Is that your colt friend?” Rosey asked Vera when she noticed me.
“No but he’s a friend though.”
Rosey looked at me and asked. “You're from Rome? Right?”
“No Rosey, he's from Ohio and Rome collapsed 2 thousand years ago.” Vera answered her.
“Oh.”
“Nice to meet you Rosey.” I greeted her.
“Nice to meet you Sam.” She greeted me. I let out a hoof to have a ‘hand’ shake, but Rosey looked at me weirdly and said. “What are you doing?”
“Oh sorry. It's how we humans greet each other.” I apologized.
"It's ok. But I gotta get back to work." Then a mare with a pink and blue mane with sunglasses came in, then looked at the flowers.
"Well Sam it's nice meeting you but I have to go back to work." Rosey told me.
"It was nice meeting you Rosey." I told her.
“You too.” I said back.

Then me and Vera left the shop. I started to walk back home, but Vera stopped me and said. “Hey, do you want to hang out at my place?” then told her. “Ya sure.” Then I walked up the stairs as Vera flew to it with her wings. When she opened the door there was a living room. It had a couch, a couple of chairs, a round table and there was a kitchen further down the home. “Wow it… looked really good.” I said with genuine shock.
“Well I know it ain't much but-” She told me with some embarrassment.
“Oh no it's really good!” I told her.
“Really?”
“Ya really. Back at Earth a normal home is like a third the room and way less stuff. You're lucky to even have a bathroom.”
“Really. Wow, your world's economy really sucks.”
“I know.”

Then I took a seat on a chair. As for Vera she went to make some tea, sadly they don't have coffee makers so she made tea by hoof. As I sat on a chair Vera came and took a seat on the couch while the tea cooked on the stove.

Vera asked me. “What is it like cuddling with the princesses?”
“Well so far I only cuddled but Celestia and Luna once. Luna, she's quiet but she uses her wings to trap you but her wings are soft.” I told her.
“How about Celestia?”
“Well Celesita snores but she doesn’t trap you like Luna. She spreads her wings like a massive blanket so you can be warm.”
“Really? Did you smell anything while you slept with them?”
“No, nothing out of the ordinary smell of horse.”
“Wow. I thought that they might smell nice.”

Then a whistle noise came from the kitchen. “Oh the tea is done!” Vera said when she got up to get the tea. As she got the tea, I saw a calendar on the wall. The year was 1003, the month was Larv and the day was the 16th. (Larv was their version of June.) I looked over to the kitchen and Vera was pouring tea in two cups. As she walked back in the living room she tripped and the drinks fell. As the drinks fell, I grabbed the drinks and set them on the table.

“Oh shi-. Thank you Sam. You get a lot out of that catalyst.” She thanked me.
“No problem.” I told her
“Well I thought you were the clumsy one.”
“Me too.”
“Well, can you get the tea?”
“Ya sure.” Then I grabbed the tea spout from the kitchen stove and put it on the table.
“Thank you. Oh Hey Sam, the tea is mostly made of water. Can you make that sun thingy?” she told me.
“Ya do you want me to make a star?” I asked.
“Oh no, I don't feel like going to the eye doctor.”
We picked up our tea and started to drink it. I used my catalyst and Vera used her wings. As we drank our tea Vera asked me. “Why do the princesses like to cuddle you?”
I replied. “I don't really know.”
“Welp there's only one way to find out.” Then she leaped over to me, pushed herself to me and cuddled me.
“Mmm you're warm and soft. A nice layer of fat followed by firmness.” she told me.
“Well thank you.” I told her. I looked at the time and it was about to become dark.
“Well it's time for me to go.” I told her as I gently pushed her away.
“Wat! Nooo, please stay a little longer.” she begged.
“Well sorry but I promised Celestia I'd be back before dark.”
“Ok… see you when I get to work tomorrow.”
“See you tomorrow too and thank you for the tea.”

I got up and started to go. I walked down the stairs and started to go home. The sun was setting and the streets were mostly empty. As I walked, I felt like I was being followed. So I went around a block but I was stopped by one of those mechanical newspaper dispensers. There was a slot so I put a bit in and the machine let out a newspaper. The head line said. “Equestria weekly. Blueblood gone insane!?” As I read it, it talked about how the kingdom’s ‘beloved’ blueblood went insane by telling the press of my existence and how I'm from a world that not even the princesses can even imagine. It played it as if blueblood lost his mind. After reading it I thought to myself. “Well this is going to hurt his reputation.” I went on my journey back to the castle. As I walked I saw some pony. All that I saw was the tail part of a pony and I asked. “Who's there?” As I walked back to see, no pony was there. After that, I walked back to the castle.

As I walked through the gates separating the castle and nobles of Canterlot and the average pony, I heard hoof steps behind me. I quickly turned around and it was that mare from the Rosey’s flower shop with the sun glasses. “Why are you following?!” I asked in concern. She walked closer. I took a step back. She takes two steps closer. In this situation the best thing to do is… RUN! I ran past Blueblood’s mansion and went to the castle. When I got to the castle I knocked on the doors. “Luna! Celestia! Get the door!” I shouted. The door opened, Luna and some guards were there. “Hi Sam, how was th-?” She told me as I pushed myself in. I closed the door and sat on the floor.

“Thou ok?” Luna asked with concern.
“Someone… Was… Following… Me.” I said, breathing heavily.
“Was it a mare?”
“Yes.”
“Did she have a pink and blue mane?”
“Ye… what. Who was that?”
She started to laugh. “Thou… got scared of agent Sweetie Drops!” as she laughed on the ground.
Then Celestia came into the room. “What happened?” Celestia asked.
“Ah ahh ha.. Sam.” Luna Laughs on the floor trying to catch her breath.
“Ya what about Sam”
“He… that agent you sent to… ha hah!”
“Ohh Agent Sweetie drops. What about her?”
“She… she spooked Sam… ha ha ha!”

Then we heard knocking from the door. Celestia opens the door and there was agent Sweetie drops the mare that scared me.

“Oh thank you for making sure that Sam stayed out of trouble.” Celestia thanked Sweetie Drops.
“No problem ma’am.” Sweetie Drops told her.
“Have a good night.”
“Thank you princess.”

Then Celestia closed the doors and she started to laugh.
As they laughed, I walked around the castle. When I reached the library I saw some pony. A purple alicorn with a purple and green wyvern looking thing on her back.

“Oh hi I'm Twilight Sparkle.” She greeted me.
“I didn't know we would have visitors. Well Hi.” I told her.
“Didn't the princesses tell you?”
“No, they're laughing at me for getting scared.”
“Oh. Well, come on.”

Then she started to walk. So I followed her. As I followed her I kept hearing things from under her breath. Can’t tell what she was saying but she gave me fangirl vibes. When we went to the dining area, there was Lona sitting there waiting. I heard Celestia cooking from the kitchen. As we took our seats, the wyvern jumped off of her back and took a seat as well.

“So Sam, what is it like!?” she asked with excitement.
“What is what like?” I asked
“Your world. Do you use magic!? Do you have any government or guest chaos!? What do you humans look like!?”

“Oh boy this going to be long.'' I thought to myself. As time went on, I told her about what we look like, what our tech is like and what our current situation is like. I left out the nerve stapling, the countlest genocides, and the poor conditions the workers and middle class live in because if Luna found that disturbing, then an alicorn that seems younger may get nightmares. While we talked, Celestia came with dinner. It was a baked potato with corn and steamed broccoli. When Celestia gave dinner to Twilight, it seemed like a mother's love for a second. When she gave dinner to the little wyvern he said. “Thank you princess.” I looked at him dead in the eyes. I was shocked, I thought that wyvern was a pet but I was wrong.

After like 30 seconds of staring, we continued. I learned that the name of the wyvern was Spice and dragons were mysterious beasts that aren't well known. So that is how I learned about dragons. While we talked about my world, Twilight wrote down every detail. Once we finished dinner, Twilight finished her notes which made me tired because that was a lot of information I had to give out. Then she had questions from her friends.

“Ok i'm going to ask some questions from my friends.” Twilight said while she pulled out a small notepad.
“Ok who's first?” I asked.
“Ok this one is from Applejack. Do you like apples? If so, what dish do you like?”
“I don't really like apple based products but I do like apples.”
“Ok this one is from Rainbow Dash. What is the fastest thing out there?”
“Easy light. It goes 186,000 miles a second.”
“Ok wow. NowPinkie Pie’s. There's two questions Sam. What is your favorite kind of food and when is your birthday?”
“My favorite food is cinnamon rolls, but I'm not going to give out my personal information.”
“Oh ok this is from Rarity. What design of fashion is popular in your world?”
“Well there's people who wear pants with holes in them. But there's a kind of clothing that I would like to wear but I never have the money for it.”
“And that is?”
“This black uniform with gray stripes along the edges.”
“Ok that sounds cool.”
“Ya it certainly has a passive aggressive look to it.”
“Ok then now this is from Fluttershy. What is your personal life like back home?”
“I- I don't want to talk about it.” I said.
“Oh c'mon you can tell me, it can't be that bad.” Twilight told me.
“I said I don’t want to talk about it!.” I started to get mad.
“Umm Twilight I think he doesn't want to talk about it.” Spice said to Twilight.
“WHAT was your life like?” she said.

I snapped. “I DONT WANT TO FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT!” I slammed my two front hooves on the table. Both Celestia and Luna were shocked. “Oh I'm sorry. I-I must leave now.” I told her then I walked out of the room. I walked all the way to the throne to try to get myself back together. There weren't any guards since their shift was over and the night guards hadn't gotten here yet. After a while Luna came into the throne room.

“Sam, are thou ok?” she asked as she walked through the door.
“Please, I don't mean no harm.” I told her
“We know thou mean no harm.” Then she sat down next to me.
“You've been in my head you know?”
“No we don’t know”
“What do you mean you don't know? You summoned me knowing what I am. You're able to go into people's dreams.”
“To a certain extent, we can see in thou’s past but it gets fuzzy depending how old the memory is. So what is it?”

I let out a deep breath. “What is the point of resisting against you?” I told her and I proceeded to tell her my childhood. I told her how my life has been unwanted and unloved. The shere neglect I had to go through. I was a MISTAKE.

After I told her all of that she said. “Thou know I was unwanted as well.”
“Really how?” I asked.
“A thousand years ago my sister learned to move the light from the sun making days longer and shorter if she desired, and I learned to dreamwalk. We became princesses and thanks to ponies only being out in the day, nobody cared that I was a princess. To them I was no more than the spare. Then one day I snapped and became Nightmare Moon. Nightmare Moon started a civil war in Equestria and the war lasted 20 years. She was a tyrant and a monster. She made super soldiers that are awake at night and strong, but in the end my sister turned us into stone for a thousand years.”
“What are these super soldiers?”
“Bat ponies. They have puffed up ears, cat-like eyes and fangs. And if they’re pegasi, they have bat wings instead of the normal feathered wings.”
“Are any around to this day?”
“Yes but just one. And her name is Fluttershy.”
“Did you turn her into one?”
“No but she’s fine with her new form.”
“Well I'm glad that she’s ok. Even though I don't know anything about her.”
“Well the taleI told thee is an old folks tale. It changed and shifted over time but mine was the truth.”

I hugged her and she hugged back. As the moon rose, her body glowed.