• Published 11th Apr 2024
  • 289 Views, 6 Comments

Code name: CMC - Savant 123



The CMC always want to be like their big sisters or in one of their case sister figure. As in being heroes who will save the day. Now opportunities present themselves once their join the kid next door and save children from adult tyranny.

  • ...
0
 6
 289

Operation recruits

In the city of Canterlot, three young girls are seen walking on the streets. These people are the CMC, the Canterlot movie club comprised of Scootoolo, Sweetie Bell, and Applebloom.

“So do you guys have any idea what we should do today because I have nothing?” Scootoolo said.

“I don’t know,“ Sweetie Bell said. She then noticed her friend Applebloom looking at her phone. ”Hey, what are you looking at?”

“Oh,” Applebloom said as her attention was now on her friend Sweetie Bell. ”Just looking at a video that has been uploaded on YouTube.“ She showed Sweetie Bell and Scootoolo the video, which shows the Rainbooms performance in Manhattan.

“Wish we could have come, Scootoolo said, “it is so boring here.”

"Scoots, you do remember that this is the same city where magical problems happen literally almost every day,” Applebloom said. ”Heck, just last month, that was that magical problem that resulted in a meatloaf monster that attacked the school.”

“Yeah, but we never got a chance to participate in any of it because our sisters and their friends always said they were dangerous,“ Scootoolo points out.

"Ah, I agree with you, their scoots. Applejack refuses to allow me to help when magic problems happen, “Applebloom said, agreeing with her friend.

“Same with rarity,“ Sweetie Bell said.

“I just wish we could help or be part of the action for once,” Scootoolo said.

“Hey, why don’t we go buy ourselves some candy to cheer us up?” Sweetie Bell said as she pointed to the candy shop nearby. Both of her friends nod their heads in agreement, and immediately all three walk into the shop, which did not have any customers. After browsing a bit, they stopped and were about to take the lollipop from the table nearby when the candy shop burst open and a group of what appeared to be pirates burst into the shop and stole the candies in the shop.

“What the heck?" Sweetie Bell said, “Pirates?”

"Ok, I may not be good with history, but I thought pirates were gone,“ Scootoolo said.

“Maybe it is equestrian magic,” Applebloom said.

“And maybe we should hide." Sweetie Bell said as the three ran and hid behind the counter, which the clerk abandoned after the pirates burst in. All three took a peek and saw all the pirates stealing the candy that was in the shop.

“That it lads take as much candy as you can,“ a voice said, causing all three girls to turn to the source and see the strangest pirate they had ever seen, as the pirate had lollipops on his beard , a candy cane peg leg, and a hook walk into the store.

“That one weird pirate, “Sweetie Bell said, to which all her friends nodded in agreement.

“Soon all the candy in this city will belong to Captain Sticky Beard.“ The pirate, now named Sticky Beard, laughed. However, his laughter was caught short when a sound was heard, and everyone, even the CMC, turned to see the source and saw that one of the pirates had been thrown into the store and landed on the ground unconscious, and immediately after that, a group of kids came in.

“Kid next door,” sticky beard said in shock. "What are you doing here?”

“Stopping you from stealing candy from candy shops all over the city and robbing countless kids of any chances of enjoying the sweet taste of candy.“ The bald-headed kid said,"Kids next door, battle station.”

"Five,” the girl with the red hat said as she pulled out what looked like a handmade gun that was made of wood, a bottle, lenses, cans, and a flashlight, and fired what looked like a laser at a pirate. She charged into the shop and fired at many of the pirates. One of the pirates tries to hit her from behind with what looks like a sword that is made out of candy cane, but the girl just sidesteps to the left, dodging the attack. She then hit the end of the gun at the pirate's stomach, causing him to let go of his sword as he stepped back in pain. The girl then punched him, knocking him out cold, before turning her attention back to the other pirates.

"Four," the yellow-haired boy said as he brought out a gun made out of wood from his pocket and ran towards one of the pirates. Once he got near one, the top half of the gun detached and hit the pirate before going back down and attaching itself back together. He then did the same things to many of the pirates he ran into. One of the pirates tries to grab him from behind, but he just dodges him by going under his leg and using the gun to hit him on his butt once he was behind him . He then jumps on his head and jumps off him, where he kicks a pirate in the face.

“Three,“ the girl in the green cloth said as she pulled out a large gun that had stuff bears in it. She pulled the trigger and fired the stuff bears at many of the pirates, knocking out some of them.

"Two, "the fat boy said as he pulled out a gun that resembled a mini gum ball machine, which he used to fire gum balls, hitting many of the pirates. He also ends up hitting one of the pirates in the eye, causing him to scream in pain.

“Eye, hope you like gum balls,“ he said before laughing, causing the rest of the kids to groan.

"One," the bald-headed kid said as he pulled out a hairdryer with a pepper attached to it. He ran into the shop, firing at many of the pirates. Two short pirates, who seem to be twins, try to run towards him from both sides. However, he just jumps forward, letting them collide with each other. He then continued to shoot at the pirates before jumping into the air and kicking a pirate in the face. However, when he landed, he accidentally stepped on a gumball that was on the ground, causing him to slip. Sticky beard than stood over him and held a sword to his chest.

“No one moves,” he yells, gaining everyone's attention. “Or the kid gets it.”

“We got to help them,” Sweetie Bell said.

“But how?“ Applebloom said.

Scootoolo then saw a container full of gum balls at a table nearby and a barrel with the word red licorice next to it.

“I got an idea,“ she said, gaining the two girls attention.

“All right, you meddling kids next door.“ Sticky Beard said, ”You stay where you are and let my crew take all the candies in the shop, or the bald one gets it.”

“You won’t get away with it.” The bald kid said.

“Oh yeah, who's going to stop me?” Sticky Beard Challenge.

"Us, "a voice said, causing everyone to turn and see apple bloom and sweetie bell holding a large licorice.

"Who are you supposed to be?” Sticky Bear asks.

"We are the CMC,” Applebloom said.

“Don’t you mean KND?" Sticky beard, ask confused.

“No CMC,“ Sweetie Bell said. ”We are the Canterlot movie club, and we never stop the journey.”

While everyone had their attention on the two CMC members, Scootoolo took the opportunity to get on top of the counter and pull out a slingshot with a gum ball in it. She pulled the rubber band from the slingshot and let go of the band, letting the gum ball fly in the air and hitting the sword, breaking it in the process. Stick Beard immediately looked at his sword in surprise before turning his attention to Scootoolo, who fired another gum ball that hit him in the eye, causing him to scream and walk backward as he clutched his eye. The other CMC members took this opportunity to both hold the end of the licorice and pull it as sticky beard walked backward. This caused him to trip on the licorice and fall to the ground. Immediately, both girls use this opportunity to hog tie his arms and legs together with the licorice.

Scootoolo, afterward, fires another gum ball at another group of pirates, hitting them in the eye or nose. The kid next door took this opportunity to continue to fight the remaining pirates. Eventually, they manage to take them all down with little problem.
….
After taking down the pirates, the kid next door contacted reinforcements, and immediately a giant spaceship flew down and landed near the shop. Out on the ship are a group of kids, who then arrested and escorted the pirates into it.

Meanwhile, while all this was going on, the CMC and kids next door properly introduced themselves.

“Wait, so you fight adult tyranny?“ Applebloom asks.

“That's right,“ Number One said. ”The kids next door fight any evil adults that will harm any children. Whenever a child needs help, we will be there; whenever a child is being mistreated by an adult, we will be there; and whenever a child is being stopped from eating his ice cream, we will be there. The kids next door will be there to help children all over the world.”

The CMC looked at each other for a moment, and instantly all of them knew what each other was thinking. Their turn to the KND.

“We want to join you guys,” Scootoolo said.

“Yeah, you guys were amazing,“ Sweetie Bell said. "We want to be like you guys.”

“So, can we please join you guys?” Applebloom asks.

“Absolutely not." Number one said, ”Being a KND operative is serious business, and not anyone can join.”

“Ah, come on, we just literally helped you guys moments ago." Sweetie protests, “What more do we have to do to join you guys?”

Hearing that number one, actually consider what they said. He admitted they were right; they did help them early and were quite good too, despite not being trained.

“Maybe these three have the potential to be KND operatives,“ was number one thought.

“All right, we will let you join." Number one said caused the CMC to cheer.

“Seriously?“ Number four asks.

“Yes, seriously,“ Number One said. "These three have proven early that they have the potential to be KND operatives and thus should be allowed to join. After they complete their training, of course.

“Training?“ Applebloom asks.

“Yes, new cadets are to be trained in our training facility under number 60." Number 1 said, ”So I hope you are ready for training.”

“Don’t worry, we are ready for anything,“ Scootoolo said.

“We will pass you training and be KND agent,” Sweetie Bell said.

“And after that, we will be KND agents that will save the day.” Applebloom said.

“In that case, welcome to the kid next door,” number one said.

The three CMC members just smiled as they couldn’t wait to be Kid next door agents, as it meant they would finally have the chance to be heroes like their big sisters, or in one of their cases, big sister figures.
….
End of chapter 1

Author's Note:

This story was suggested to me by Draginknife5

By the way the line :

canterlot movie club and we never stop the journey

It was a reference to the song that their pony counter part sing in the show stoppers where the lines were:

We are the cutie mark crusaders and we never stop the journey.

Leave a comment on what you think of this chapter and don’t forget to check on my other stories.