• Published 5th Apr 2024
  • 195 Views, 6 Comments

Escape from equestria - Myheartisburningforjesus



The digital circus crew land in equestria!

  • ...
 6
 195

New Friends

Author's Note:

Sorry this is short.

This can also be found on Ao3 by the account of the same name.

In the heart of 'The Amazing Digital Circus,' Pomni sighed, gazing at the overcast sky that mirrored her mood. "I really hope Caine doesn't drag us into another wild adventure," she murmured, her mind replaying the chaos of their last escapade.

Ragatha caught her eye briefly, then looked away, guilt evident in her expression. Pomni couldn't blame her; after all, she had left Ragatha behind during their last adventure in a selfish search for escape.

Their betrayal hung heavily in the air, an unspoken tension that Gangle, a ribbon-bodied figure with a stark white ceramic theater mask, sought to dispel. "What do you think Caine has planned for us today?" Gangle asked, attempting to lighten the mood.

Jax, a purple rabbit humanoid dressed in pink overalls and yellow gloves, spoke up with a slurred voice, "Probably something light, I hope. But let's not forget, Pomni, you really messed up last time."

Before anyone could respond, Zooble, a character as unique as their appearance, intervened. Their hot pink triangular head turned sharply towards Jax, their mismatched eyes glaring. "Leave her alone, Jax," Zooble said, clearly annoyed.

Just then, Kinger, a tall chess piece-like figure with peach skin and royal attire, stepped in. "Hello, everyone!" he greeted cheerfully, standing next to Gangle.

As they settled into an uneasy peace, Caine appeared out of nowhere, his voice booming with excitement. "HELLO, MY LITTLE SUPERSTARS! READY FOR THE MAIN THEME SONG?"

Before they could react, Caine whisked them onto the stage, starting the theme song.

The theme song echoed through the circus, with each character's name being sung in a lively tune. Pomni's mind raced with worry. "Where are those voices coming from?" she thought nervously.

Caine's voice boomed again, "Today, I'm sending you through an exit door into the magical land of Equestria. This journey will last as long as needed. Help the ponies and find an exit before it's too late!"

With that, he pushed them through a door, sending them tumbling into Equestria.

Caine chuckled to himself, "Oh, I do love me!"

The group landed in a grassy meadow just outside Ponyville. Jax groaned, "OW! My everything hurts!"

Zooble, now completely magenta with a unicorn horn and a puzzle piece cutie mark, retorted sharply, "No one asked."

As they struggled to stand, Pomni, transformed into a white earth pony with a black mane and pinwheel eyes, wondered aloud, "What happened to all of us?"

Gangle, now a red pegasus with a white mane and theater mask cutie marks, looked at Pomni and complimented, "Wow, you look pretty, Pomni."

Jax, a purple pegasus with crossed carrot cutie marks, questioned their surroundings. Zooble, frustrated, snapped, "Haven't you paid any attention? We're in Equestria!"

Ragatha, now a peach unicorn with a needle and thread cutie mark, and Kinger, a peach earth pony with a chess piece mark, also adjusted to their new forms.

Zooble, exasperated, declared, "Let's get this dumb adventure over with so we can go back."

The group slowly learned to walk with their new forms and ventured into Ponyville. The ponies' curious stares made Pomni self-conscious, especially after Jax's teasing comment about her hat size.

Just then, a golden chariot nearly collided with them, but they managed to avoid it. The chariot passengers, a lavender unicorn and purple dragon, were greeted by a gasping light pink pony who quickly zoomed away.

Zooble, irritated, looked ready to confront the newcomers. The lavender unicorn, Twilight Sparkle, laughed at the sight of the circus performers.

Spike, the dragon, curiously asked, "Who are you guys, a bunch of circus performers? And what's up with your bodies?" pointing at Zooble.

Zooble glared at him, "IT'S NOT NICE TO POINT!"

Twilight stepped in, "Who are you, and what do you want?"

Gangle, tears welling up, replied, "We don't want trouble. We're new here and need somewhere to stay."

Twilight offered them shelter but mentioned needing help with the Summer Sun Celebration. Jax's confusion about the event led Ragatha to quickly cover up, pretending they knew about it.

Twilight, slightly displeased with their ignorance, suggested starting over with introductions. The group hesitantly agreed, hoping to find their way in this new, strange world.








Twilight Sparkle, the lavender mare with a hint of weariness in her eyes, followed the winding dirt path alongside Spike, her loyal dragon companion. Spike, engrossed in a checklist, announced, "The Summer Sun Celebration official overseers checklist!"

At Sweet Apple Acres, the air buzzed with preparation. An orange mare, bursting with energy, galloped toward an apple tree. "YEEHAW!" she exclaimed, skillfully bucking the tree. Apples tumbled into buckets in a satisfying chorus, her face beaming with pride.

"Not bad!" Jax commented, his eyes following the mare's swift movements.

Twilight sighed, a mix of admiration and overwhelm in her gaze. "Let's get this over with," she muttered under her breath.

"Good afternoon! My name is Twilight Sparkle," she began, only to be interrupted by the enthusiastic hoofshake from the orange mare.

"Well, howdy-doo, Miss Twilight, a pleasure making your acquaintance. I'm Applejack. We here at Sweet Apple Acres sure do like making new friends!" Applejack's greeting was as hearty as her handshake.

The performers, witnessing this exchange, looked taken aback by Applejack's exuberance.

Twilight's hoof, still vibrating from the handshake, drew a snicker from Spike and Jax. Twilight shot them a glare, then cleared her throat. "Well, I am here to supervise preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration. You're in charge of the food, right?"

"We sure as sugar are! Would you care to sample some?" Applejack's offer was tempting, but Twilight hesitated.

"As long as it doesn't take too long..." She gasped suddenly, her tone mirroring her impatience.

"Ugh, you are starting to sound like Ragatha," Jax teased.

"Shut it, Jax," Ragatha retorted, her glare as sharp as her words.

"Soup's on, everypony!" Applejack announced, redirecting attention to the feast of preparations.

"Thanks, but I really need to hurry—" Twilight began nervously.

"Aren't you gonna stay for brunch?" Apple Bloom inquired.

"Sorry, but we have an awful lot to do..." Twilight said bluntly.

Groans and sad sighs were heard all around the table.

"FINE," Twilight said, annoyed.

The Apple family cheered.

Spike checked off food from the list, next up was weather.

"Gangle: That food was delicious," Spike noted, then mentioned there's supposed to be a Pegasus pony named Rainbow Dash clearing the clouds.

"Well, she's not doing a very good job, is she?" Zooble observed, just as a [whack] and [splat] interrupted them.

Twilight and Ragatha were drenched by Rainbow Dash's clumsy raincloud handling.

"Ah! My dress! Look what you've done!" Ragatha exclaimed angrily.

Rainbow Dash, amid more sheepish laughter, overdid her apology with a patented Rain-Blow Dry, leaving the ponies' hair very poofy. "No no. Don't thank me. You're quite welcome," she burst out laughing, joined by Spike.

Twilight, now understanding she was Rainbow Dash, expressed her frustration about the uncleared sky. Rainbow Dash boasted she could clear it in "ten seconds flat," a claim she promptly proved, much to everyone's amazement.

Upon noticing the circus gang's strange appearance, Rainbow Dash expressed excitement about hanging out more, then flew off, leaving everyone in awe.

Spike found the whole situation somewhat beautiful, despite Twilight's growl of frustration.

"Yeah," Jax smirked, earning glares from the circus gang.