• Published 21st Mar 2024
  • 252 Views, 18 Comments

Rainbow Dash the One Punch Mare - One Dashie



hello, this is my first story on fimfiction, It's simply about Rainbow Dash who trained as Saitama from One Punch Man.

  • ...
0
 18
 252

chapter 0 "the strongest mare"

"being extremely strong is extremely boring..."

This was the thought of a mare, this mare was a pegasus, she had a mane the colors of a rainbow, her eyes were magenta, her fur was light blue, she wore a white cape with a hood, and she he had a bored expression on his face, despite the situation he found himself in.

"Hey! Are you going to stare at me!? I asked who the hell are you!?" This was made by a dragon, with black scales, he had purple eyes, and measured approximately 25 meters, he seemed frustrated with the disinterest that that mare showed.

15 minutes ago, that dragon had attacked a city, in less than 5 minutes almost half of it had been destroyed, with several places on fire, ponies running and flying desperate to escape that dragon, the dragon found a little filly, who cried while calling her parents, and before the dragon could incinerate the foal, that mare suddenly appeared in the blink of an eye she had saved the foal before it was hit by the flames, the mare placed the unconscious foal on the ground and began to look at the dragon with disinterest.

“ah, I’m just a mare who’s a hero for fun” said the mare as she stared at the dragon.

The dragon was silent for a moment as he looked at the mare and then said.

"Is this a joke? What ridiculous story is this? Mine is MUCH superior, I was raised in a family of dragons that lived in a place far from other dragons, one day my father was killed by a mysterious arlicorn, since then I and my family we have created a mortal hatred for all ponies, for the last 200 years, I have trained to fulfill my sole goal of eliminating all ponies in existence, and you come out and say you do it for fun? FOR FUN!? HOW DARE YOU FACE THIS FOR SUCH A FUTILE REASON!? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK-" before Hot Blood could finish speaking and attack the pony he was interrupted by a blow, the mare flew to the dragon's head landing a blow on his face.

For most ponies, attacking a 25 meter long dragon with just their hooves would be an act of extreme stupidity or extreme courage, most would say it is stupidity, because no pony, even an Earth pony or even an Arlicorn, would not be capable of causing significant damage. on a dragon this big with just brute strength, no pony would have the physical strength to defeat a dragon with one punch...

...

...

...

She had.

*punch*

A bang was heard by everyone in the city, suddenly a strong wind appeared that put out all the fire, all of this happened because of that mare's punch, which was strong enough to blow the dragon's head off, something that should have been impossible, if If someone said they saw this, no one would probably believe it.

The mare fell to the ground, unharmed and looking at the hoof she had used to hit the dragon.

"not again... just one hit... Damn!!!!!!!!!" The frustrated mare screamed to the heavens.

“I have become very strong…”

This is the story of a mare who broke all limits, this is the story of Rainbow Dash

One week after...

Days passed, and the news spread throughout Equestria, the ponies talked about it, having doubts and making theories.

"did you hear? A dragon attacked a town and was found dead with its head destroyed" said a stallion, an earth pony with a black mane, green eyes and yellow fur.

He and three other ponies were chatting as they trotted through Ponyville.

"How is this possible?" asked a mare, a unicorn, with green mane, purple eyes and white fur.

"maybe it was one of the princesses" he theorized, a stallion, pegasus, he had a black mane, his eyes were blue, his fur was blue.

“no, it was far from where they were and it was already confirmed that they were only in town the next day to get more information” said the earth pony stallion.

"I heard they saw a pony flying into the dragon's face and killing it with just one blow" said a mare, pegasus, with orange mane, red eyes and white fur.

"Ah, that's impossible, do you believe everything you hear? How can someone blow a dragon's head off with a simple blow, I don't think even princesses would have the strength to do that" said the pegasus stallion, not believing in the possibility of a pony kill a dragon with one blow.

“whatever it is, it really scares me, there's something that can kill a dragon from more than 20 meters like it's nothing, we don't know what it's like, we don't know if it's with us or against us, I just know it's something dangerous and is roaming freely throughout Equestria," said the Earth stallion.

"that's scary" said the unicorn mare.

“I hope I never meet that monster” said the pegasus mare.

At that moment, the ponies who were talking notice a pony trotting through the streets.

"oh, it's Rainbow Dash" said the earthly stallion.

"Hi Rainbow Dash!" said the unicorn mare.

"good morning!" said the pegasus mare, waving.

Rainbow Dash stopped trotting, she turned and waved.

"hi" said Rainbow Dash, before trotting off again.

After that, the ponies started talking again.

“this monster could be anywhere” said the earthly stallion.

“Perhaps you are thinking of something extremely evil” said the unicorn mare.

"but I doubt it's anywhere near Ponyville" said the pegasus stallion.

After a while of trotting, Rainbow Dash arrived at her destination, a small market.

“Today is promotion day” said Rainbow Dash with a slight smile.

"the strongest mare"

This was just a test to see if you want me to continue, if I continue the next chapters should be more than 3,000 words,and the chapters will be better written, comment what you think, and you can give suggestions, I will try to update this week