• Published 17th Mar 2024
  • 76 Views, 0 Comments

Princess Luna's Dream Battle (The Sequel) - PuzzlShield



Luna attends the game event in the Dream Realm

  • ...
 0
 76

Dream 2: Patrick's Dream






-At the void-

Spongebob opened the door and both sees Patrick (Spongebob's Best Friend) riding a seahorse.

Mario was unimpressed and ticked off by it.

"That's it?" Asked Mario, getting ticked off by Patrick's Performance.

"Hey, Patrick."

"Hey, Spongebob."

"You know, Patrick. This is a dream. You can do anything you want." Spongebob said, walking to Patrick.

"Yep."

"I mean ANYTHING." Spongebob continued, "Watch! I can turn into a Skyscraper. GOING UUUP! Hah?"

His friend didn't say anything... but...

"I can make..." Spongebob said, turning from a Skyscraper to multiplying himself to surround Patrick... even Mario.

"Mama Mia!"

"... A MILLION OF ME! HAH? HAH?"

"Yep."

All Spongebobs disappeared.

"Oh, thank Celestia." Mario sighed, "Oh, thank Celestia. I's over."

"Ah, tarter sauce." Spongebob said, walking out the door when it appeared (with Mario following him), "I'm going to a different dream."

"Okay, bye Spongebob."

Suddenly, his ride stops.

Patrick then reached for his pocket for his last quarter.

He was going to put it in, but he accidentally drops his quarter, causing it to bounce to the bottom of the sewer.

"Shoot. That was my last quarter." Patrick said, reaching his hand to the handle, silence filled his dream for a moment.