• Published 2nd Mar 2024
  • 257 Views, 11 Comments

Bob The Builder: A Train a Fixin - Big Imagination E



The Canterlot City train station is broken! Who can fix it? Bob The Builder! Can they fix it? YES THEY CAN!!

  • ...
9
 11
 257

2nd Step: Building the Outside.

After the cement floor was completely dry Bob was ready for the next part of fixing the train station: building the outside and figuring out what rooms there will be.

"Ok. Dizzy? Can you make some more cement? I'm gonna need it for when I rebuild the station." Bob asked.

"Sure Bob. I'm get some ready for you." Dizzy answered.

So Dizzy being a tilting-drum cement mixer trailer decided to let Bob use the cement bag and water and mix it all up. Then Bob called in Lofty for the roof he will do much later. Then Bob grabbed a hand float and spread cement on each brick forming a new station one by one, little by little, building bit by bit, and block by block. Soon the whole outside was finished and now it was time for the roof to be build. But after the cement dries of course.

"All right. The outside looks great. Now let's wait for the cement to dry and then we'll get started on the roof. Lofty I will need your help doing that." Bob said.

"Ok Bob. I'll try." Lofty replied.

So the whole gang decided to take a little break as they wait for the cement to dry. Bob was enjoying some tea as he was waiting patiently. Then after 30 minutes he went to the wall and touch them to see if it was dry. And sure enough it was all dry and ready.

"All right team. Now let's get started on the roof. Travis I'll need a ladder and Lofty? I need you to hold the wood in place so I can nail it in place." Bob told them.

The two nodded and they did their tasks. Travis opened his trailer allowing Bob to grab the ladder and then he climbed up and Lofty carried the first piece of wood to him and Bob took his hammer out and nail it in place and made sure that it didn't wobble. Then he did the same thing on the other pieces he hammered down and once he reached the last one he smiled in satisfaction. But something was missing.

"Hmm. I think this roof needs some coverings. Hey Travis! Is there any roof covering we need to place on here?" Bob asked.

"Yes Bob. Try using these asphalt shingles. They should last for a long while." Travis answered.

Bob climbed down and got the asphalt shingles along with a nail gun and some gloves and safety goggles. He climbed back up and once on the roof he placed on the goggles and gloves and got ready to nail asphalt shingles in place. Then he started to nail them til the top came together. Of course being the handyest man in town he made sure the covering was not wobbly and had no holes in them. Then after 50 minutes he finally got the last tile on and the roof was complete. Then Bob came down and looked at it. It was really coming together but something was still missing.

"Nice work. This station is really building up." Bob smiled.

"Yeah. So now can the Rainbooms head to there vacation in Maretopia!" Roley said.

"Nope. It's still not finished. We did the outside of the station but now we need to work on the inside. We need to decide what rooms they're will be in the new station." Bob corrected.

"Oh. Bob's right. Without new rooms the passengers won't be able to tell where they are in the station. So we definitely gotta do that. But there's like three big empty spaces in there." Scoop replied.

"Not to worry Scoop. One room will be the waiting room and the other will be the control room. Those are important to a train station." Bob said.

"But wait Bob. There's one more empty space. What do you think we should make that room? Maybe like an arcade with a jukebox, and a mural on the wall?" Roley suggested.

Bob gave it some time to think about his suggestion and then realized something. Since there's three empty spaces in there and already two of them were gonna be the waiting room and the control room it really wouldn't be fair it there was nothing fun for the kids to do. So Bob smiled as his way of saying that having an arcade would not be a bad idea to have.

"You know what Roley? That is a great idea. Cause what if there's families that are bringing kids on their vacation? They'll definitely want something to do while they wait. So it's decided! The three rooms in the new station are the waiting room, the control room and the most important one the arcade room!" Bob declared.

Everyone cheered hearing that.

"But there's one issue. We don't have the equipment to build in the rooms." Bob realized.

"No worries Bob. Ill head down to the hardware store and get the equipment we need to make the rooms and maybe some decorations to make it look nice." Travis offered.

"That be wonderful Travis! We'll be busy with two new signs while you get the equipment. We appreciate that." Bob smiled.

So Travis rolled back into town and Bob and the can do crew got started on building two signs for the station. But what they know is the station is halfway complete.

Author's Note:

Outside building check!!! Now time to work on the rooms!