• Published 2nd Mar 2024
  • 257 Views, 11 Comments

Bob The Builder: A Train a Fixin - Big Imagination E



The Canterlot City train station is broken! Who can fix it? Bob The Builder! Can they fix it? YES THEY CAN!!

  • ...
9
 11
 257

1st Step: Clearing the Damage and Rubble

Bob and his can do crew were still thinking on what they should do first to fix the train station. Then suddenly Bob saw a bunch of rubble on the tracks and saw some wood had mold on it. If anything Bob knew exactly what to do first: clean the rubble and get rid of the rotten wood.

"Ok. To fix the train station first we need to clean up all this rubble and get rid of the rotten wood. Lofty? Can you use your wrecking ball to wreck the rotten wood down?" Bob asked.

"Um. Yeah. I think so." Lofty answered.

"Ok and Scoop? Can you get rid of the rubble on the tracks?" Bob asked.

"Sure can Bob." Scoop smiled.

So the two did exactly what they were supposed to do. Lofty used his wrecking ball to wreck the rotten wood down and Bob picked up any wood and placed it in Travis's trailer. And Scoop just scooped up any rubble he can find that was laying on the tracks. When Bob placed the last piece of rotten wood in he gave Travis a task.

"Travis. I need you to go get some new wood and some other strong material we can use to rebuild the train station. Can you do that?" Bob asked.

"Sure Bob. We definitely need to get the train station all fixed. The Rainbooms are counting on us." Travis said.

So he rolled into town in hopes of finding new wood to replace the rotten wood. Then Bob saw the hole that was in need of new a cement floor.

"Dizzy. Roley. We need a new cement floor. Let's get that done before Travis gets back with the new wood." Bob suggested.


With Travis he was rolling into town in hopes of finding new wood. Then suddenly he saw a girl with white skin sapphire hair and wearing sunglasses. She was Vinyl Scratch. She tried sitting on the bench but when she did the right leg broke and fell down.

"Oh! Are you alright miss?" Travis said.

"Yeah I'm ok." Vinyl said as she got up. "But darn that bench! We really need some new wood for it. Wait. Why am I talking to a tractor? That's weird."

"I know it seems weird but I assure that you are not going crazy. I'm Travis the Tractor."

"Nice to meet you Travis. I'm Vinyl Scratch."

"Hey since we both need some new wood I have a suggestion. Why don't we both head to the woodshop together?" Travis offered.

"Good idea. And maybe I can help you pick out some stronger material for you." Vinyl said.

"That would be wonderful Vinyl." Travis smiled.

Vinyl hopped in Travis and he continued on to the woodshop. Once they arrived Vinyl got some new wood and placed it in Travis's trailer. She also kept some wood for herself to fix the leg on the bench. Not only did she get the wood but there was also some bricks and a bag of cement. The duo left the woodshop and went back to the train station. Bob saw them as Dizzy and Roley were busy with the cement floor.

"Travis! Your back! And I see you made a friend." Bob smiled.

"I sure did. This is Vinyl Scratch. I met her on the way to the woodshop." Travis introduced.

"Hey Bob. Nice to meet you." Vinyl said as she shook his hand. "Hey. If it's not too much trouble I was thinking about after you and the crew finish rebuilding the station we could have like a party to celebrate? I'll need Travis's help though."

"Sure we can. But after when the job is finished." Bob smiled.

"And I be glad to help you Vinyl." Travis said.

"Thank you Travis. I will be back later after the train station is all fixed." Vinyl said as she left leaving Bob and the gang to finish the job.

"Alright Travis. While Dizzy and Roley are finishing up the cement floor let's get all that new wood and other material all ready? We'll need to build the whole outside of the station so the passengers can come in and out." Bob suggested.

"Good idea Bob." Travis agreed.

So Bob opened up Travis's trailer and got all the wood and bricks in place ready to rebuild the outside of the station. After he did that Dizzy and Roley were all finished with the cement floor. Now come the part for Bob to do: building the outside of the station. Yep they need to know where to go in to receive their tickets and know where to wait outside for the trains. Then Bob got his toolbox ready to action.

"Ok. Dizzy? I'm gonna need you to make more cement, Lofty. When I finish with the walls I need you to hold the wood in place so I can nail it down to make the roof." Bob told them.

The two nodded in agreement and they proceed to do their jobs. And as Bob always knew that working as a team can get the job done quicker. And the fun is in getting it done.

Author's Note:

Ok. Cement floor check!! Now for the walls and the roof.