• Published 6th Mar 2024
  • 471 Views, 15 Comments

The guardians of harmony: The return of the Dark lord - Savant 123



The equestrian girls or the rainbooms as their are sometime call have face many challenges and enemies in the past. But now their will face they biggest challenge yet will their win or will the world be doom to chaos and darkness?

  • ...
 15
 471

Chapter 4:A Game of terror

Opening of the guardians of harmony :

Play she ra princess of power theme song


The intro starts with the other , sombra , queen chrysalis, Tirek and lord Norlock looking at the pool in the center of the dark chamber.

~ We're on the edge of greatness ~

The camera then zoom into the pool to show sunset was on the school roof staring at the sunset . She then turn her head to stare at the camera before her geodes glow a bright red light covering the screen.

~ turning darkness into light ~

After the bright light disappear it shows scenes from previous equestrian girls adventure such as the first equestrian girls movie, rainbows rock, Friendship games, legend of everfree, mirror magic , forgotten friendship , rollercoaster of friendship ,spring breakdown, sunset backstage past and holiday unwrapped.

~ We're right beside you ~

All the guardians of harmony are now on a battlefield and in front them was an army of reapers

~ Ready to Fight! ~

Everyone then pony up and turn into their superhero forms

~ (fight, fight, fight fight) ~

Both sides quickly charge into one another.

~ We're gonna win in the end! ~

Pinkie rises out of a tide, blasting reapers with water while rainbow dash blast them with lighting shocking them.

~ We must be strong, And we must be brave ~

Applejack is capturing and tying up reapers with vines. While rarity is using her magic to open up holes in the ground that cause many of them to fall in.

~(we must be brave) ~

Fluttershy is using her power to make a tornado that caught many of the reapers while twilight is using her telekinesis to pick up a few of the reapers and toss them in the air.

~ We're gonna find every bit of strength that we have ~

Sunset is using her magic to make a fire shockwaves that took out many of the reapers

The scene shifts to the main chamber of Grogar lair where his egg form floats in the air and beneath it was the other, queen chrysalis, lord norlock, Tirek and sombra , vindicator and besides them were four dark silhouette. Behind all of them was a dark background where the red eyes of the monsters that serve Grogar glow with malice. The egg form of Grogar suddenly glow covering the entire screen.

~ and never let go ~

The scene then shifted to the guardians of harmony battering against the other and Grogar top subordinates.

~ (Oh ah Oh) ~

The other and sunset fire a magical beam towards one another resulted in a blight flash that cover the entire screen.

~ We must be STRONG! ~

The scene ends with a final shot of the guardians of harmony sitting down at the base of the school statue with three silhouette standing nearby.
….
In the dark chamber of Grogar Lair, the other and the top subordinate of Grogar stand close to the center of the room.

“So far, your plans have failed,“ Tirek, who was nearby, said to the others.

“Yes,the guardians of harmony have proven themselves to be a lot stronger than we originally believed,“ Chrysalis said.

“And the monsters we sent so far have failed from vindicator, metal bane, and snow queen,” Sombra said.

“And while Metal Bane and Snow Queen manage to gather much negative energy for the master, it ends up completely pointless as the guardians of harmony end up destroying them, and time passes they will grow stronger and stronger as they unlock new abilities,“ Lord Norlock said.

“I am aware of that; however, I developed a new plan to destroy the guardians of harmony,“ the other said. “I have been observing the humans, and they have developed this device, which they call video games.”

“And how does that have to do with anything?" Sombra asks

“It is simply “the other said” we will use the humans love for games to be their downfall, and I have the perfect monster for the job.”

The other then pulls out a clay doll from his robe before tossing it into the pool and blasting it with a magical blast with his staff, causing it to glow.

“Rise game master,” the other said, “and do our master's bidding.“

Instantly, the pool glowed, and a dark light flew out of it and traveled to the surface world.

….
The final bell of the school ring signaling the end of the school day.

“ Freedom at last” Rainbow dash said happily as she jumped out of the school door.

“ Over dramatic must don’t you think “ Sunset said as she and the rest of the guardians of harmony walk out of the school entrance.

“ Seriously rainbow you can be such a drama queen sometimes “ Rarity said as a bird poop landed on one of her shoes. “ Oh no bird poop on my shoes. Of all the things that could happen .THIS.IS.THE.WORST.POSSIBLE.THING. “Rarity then make a fainting couch made of diamond appear and land on it.

Everyone around her just roll their eyes.

“ Anywhere what you plan for today since if i recall correctly star swirl give us a break from training today “ Twilight said as she thing back to their conversation with star swirl a few hours ago.

Flashback:

“ You all are progressing well in you training “ star swirl said from the holographic screen that was being projected from a holographic device.

Currently the guardians of harmony and Discord were in the janitor room taking with star swirl.

“ Well what you expect when you working with the best” Rainbow boast to star swirl.

“ Anyhow I believe you earn a day off from training “ star swirl said.

“ You sure we should take the day off” Twilight ask the ancient wizard.

“ Yes I am sure “ star swirl said” it is best for you to rest and unwind for the day so you wouldn’t be overwhelmed with stress “

“Well I could use a break from all that training “ Sunset said as everyone agree with her statement.

Back to the present:

“ Well me and pinkie are going to the arcade for the day” Rainbow said.

“ Yeah I can’t wait to play my favorite dance dance revolution “ Pinkie said.

“ Do you guys have room for one more “ Sunset ask.

“ Sure the more the merrier “ Rainbow said.” What about you guys”

“Well I am going to design my newest dress” rarity said.

“ I need to help in the farm” Applejack said.

“ I got to help in the shelter today” Fluttershy said .

“ And I need to work on my newer experiments “ Twilight said.

Everyone parted ways to their respective destination.

….
The game house was the most popular arcade in town as it have both old retro games and the newest games. This attracted many young people from young kids and teens. Currently right now sunset and her two friends Rainbow Dash and pinkie pie were enjoying themselves playing one game after another. Both sunset and Rainbow Dash are currently racing with one another in a race car game while pinkie pie was playing the claw games.

However unseen by everyone even by the city defenders a figure dress in a trench coat and hat walk in through the front door. He walk inside and take a look around he could feel three of the guardians of harmony was near but knew it is not time yet to act not until he got everything ready. As he continues to walk through the arcade he snuck of further back in the arcade where their are not many people. Eventually he stop in front of a old arcade game calls galaxy fighters.

He smiled seeing this before placing a hand on it and instantly the screen glow white and out came the villains character of the games . Their were a large humanoid alien bat, humanoid cyborg, a muscular green aliens with four tentacles on his back. All of them eyes glow red before bowing to him.

“Perfect,” the figure said as he went to another arcade machine, did the same thing, and instantly came out the villains of the games, which are a clown with a fire head, a man in a hockey mask and chainsaw, a man wearing a glove that has claws sticking out of it, a bloody clothes man who is holding a bloody axe and is wearing a deer head, and a man wearing an orange prison jumpsuit and white mask, and in one of his hands was a machete.

He then went to another arcade machine to bring out the villains of that game, which consisted of a group of robots and a bald old man wearing a scientist uniform with one of his eyes replaced with a cybernetic eye.He then went to another machine and brought out two ninjas: a lizard-like creature dressed in barbarian clothes, a cyclops, and a demon-like creature dressed in king clothing.

He repeated this process with a few more games, and with each villain he brought out from the games, he felt his power grow stronger and stronger, but as he was about to repeat the process again on another game, a voice interrupted him. He and all the villains turned, and they saw two boys walking on the scene. These two boys are none other than sunset old henchmen, snipe and snail.

“Hey, what's going on?" Snipe said, but was interrupted when he had to dodge a hammer that was thrown at him.

“Wow,” he said as he dodged the thrown hammer. He then turned in front to see all the villains looking at him and his friends with weapons raised.

“I think we should get out of here,” Snipe said to his friend as they ran for their lives.

The figure, knowing it won’t be long before everyone in the arcade is alerted to what is going on, decided to start his attack now.

“Attack,” he ordered the villains as he brought more villains out of the arcade machine.
….
As sunset , Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie were playing another game in the arcade, their along with everyone heard screaming, causing everyone to turn and see Snipe and Snail running.

“Run for your life,” they said as they ran past the entrance, and immediately following them were the video game villains. Their throw, blast,and fire any weapons they have, luckily not hitting anybody but instead hitting some of the machines or the things nearby the people. This caused everyone but the three guardians of harmony to run out of the arcade building.

“Well, it seems our game day just ends,” Rainbow said as she, Sunset,and Pinkie got ready to fight. One of the video game villains, a large armor gorilla, tries to attack Sunset, but Sunset, using her telekinesis, just lifts him in the air and tosses it to the other villains before firing a magical blast at a robot, destroying it. Rainbow uses her super speed while covering her entire body with lighting to run past a group of villains, shocking them and causing them to disappear in a flash of light. Pinkie Pie throws a bunch of sugar goods on a bunch of them, destroying them and causing them to disappear in a flash of light.

Sunset, while dodging a punch from a four-arm sumo wrestler, brings out a phone from her pocket and dials Twilight. After dodging a few more attacks in the form of explosive balls being thrown at her by a flame-headed clown, Twilight angers her phone.

“Hi twilight, “ sunset said. “How are you doing? Oh, we are doing alright except for the fact that we are being attacked by video game characters that came to life.

“Yes, I am serious,“ Sunset said as she formed a magical barrier to block a bomb being thrown by a robot, which was destroyed by rainbow dash immediately after she blasted it with a lightning strike. She then narrowly dodged a chainsaw slash from a man wearing a hockey mask.

“Ok, see you soon,“ Sunset said as she hand up her phone before teleporting from the ground to the air, where she landed on a large cyclops monster, whom she immediately punched with a flame fist, causing it to disappear in a flash of light. She then jumps away from an energy blast being fired from a ray gun that is being used by an alien. Pinkie Pie ran up to it and jumped and touched its gun before jumping away, causing it to explode.

“How did all these villains come out of their games?" Rainbow said as she zapped a shark man dressed in armor while Pinkie Pie was blasting a bat alien and a barbarian with a water blast.

“Oh,oh, oh,” Pinkie Pie said as she raised her hand while dodging a laser blast that was blasted from the cybernetic eye of a scientist.

“Pinkie, this isn’t a classroom; you don’t have to raise your hand,” Sunset said as she formed a barrel to block a fireball attack from a wizard.

“These villains were actually brought to life by today's monster of the week,“ Pinkie said enthusiastically as she fired an ice ball at a cyborg.

“ Well,well” A voice said, catching the guardians' attention. It was their turn to see the trench coat figure. "If it ain’t the guardians of harmony,“ the figure took off the trench coat and hat, revealing a clown whose entire face was covered in white makeup and dressed as a court jester.

“Who the heck are you?” Rainbow said as she fired a lightning blast at a dinosaur man.

"Oh, I know,“ Pinkie said as she threw a cupcake at a zombie. “You must be today's monster of the week.”

“I am game master,“ the clown now known as game master said, “a fitting name since my ability allows me to bring anything from games to life.” He demonstrated this ability by bringing out a race car from one of the arcade machines, which he immediately jumped into.

“Well, you better stop before we beat you up from here to next week,” Sunset said as she fired a magic and fire attack at a rhino monster.

“If you want this to stop, then you got to beat me first,“ he said as he drove out of the arcade machine through the door, bursting it in the process, and immediately most of the villains quickly stopped fighting them and immediately tried to run outside.

“We need to stop them from going out, or their will wreak havoc in the city, “Sunset said.

"I got it " pinkie said as she frozen the entire front part of the building , but this didn’t do much as the villains with fire abilities or weapons or those with super strength break it down , and immediately all the villains left the arcade. Sunset, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie ran out of the arcade to try to fight the villains before they caused further havoc, but sadly, there were only three of them and an unknown number of them, so even if they managed to take out a large number of them, they just simply sneaked past them while they were distracted fighting, and now free from their game, the villains began terrorizing the city, which in turn produced more negative energy for Grogar to devour.
….
In black light main base, everyone is on high alert as many agents have begun gearing up with magic-tech weapons and armor to help contain the threat and evacuate civilians to safety. This widespread attack on the city means the guardians of harmony will need help dealing with this threat.

Star Swirl himself is leading the attack, as he is now sitting down in a black light vehicle driving by discord.

“Let go and get ready for battle,” Star Swirl said in a microphone from inside the vehicle once everyone was ready, and immediately everyone drove out of the base, ready to help deal with this threat and get civilians to safety..
….
The three members of the guardians of harmony were still trying their best to deal with the villains, but it was getting more and more obvious that their attempt to contain the villains in one place was in vain, and as sunset was about to fire a magic blast at a group of zombies, a rock fist came sailing and hit them instead. Sunset turned, and saw it was the rest of their friends.

"Took you guys long enough,“ Rainbow said as she fired a lightning attack at a ninja.

“Sorry about that sugar cube,” Applejack said as she used her super strength to lift a four-arm sumo wrestler and throw it onto a group of villains.

“Well, let’s pony up,” Sunset said as everyone turned into their superhero forms. A large green tiger monster tried to jump at them, but before anyone could do anything, it was blasted by a rocket. Everyone turned and saw it was fire from a black light agent. There saw members of the hunter division of black light coming out of vehicles and fighting against the villains, as well as tanks and vehicles with large laser cannons mounted at them firing at the villains. It wasn’t long before they saw star swirls and Discord coming out of one of the vehicles.

“What are you guys doing here?” Rainbow Dash asks.

“We are here to help since this threat is getting more and more out of hand by the passing minutes,” Star Swirl said as he fired a magic blast at a four-arm woman dressed as a ninja. ”Currently, right now, black light agents are all over the city, getting civilians to safety and dealing with any of the video game villains.”

"You guys better go and let us handle this, as our sources have informed us that the monster responsible for this is unleashing more and more villains, whether they are from arcades, game shops, game cafes, or anything else that has video games in it,"Discord said as he fired a magical blast at a squid-like monster. “Our intelligence department has tracked his current route, which is to the mall, and no doubt it is the game stop in the mall.”

“Right,” Twilight said. “Let go, girls.”

Everyone quickly left the area, leaving Discord, star swirl, and the rest of the black light agents to deal with the villains.
….
Currently, Game Master is still racing around the city, running over private property and almost hitting both cars and pedestrians with his crazy driving as he goes to any areas that have video games in them to bring out more and more of their villains, and with each villain brought to life, his power grows stronger.

He looked back when he heard sirens and saw a group of police cars chasing him. He smiles as he presses a button on his car, which causes it to drop bombs that roll to the police cars, hitting them and causing them to blast off the ground. Luckily, none of the police officers suffered any serious injuries, but many of them would still need medical attention.

"Hahahaha!" Game master laught seeing this. He activated the turbos of his vehicle, causing it to go faster as he broke through the mall entrance, causing many surprise shoppers to run and jump out of the way to avoid being run over by him. Game Master, while driving, threw bombs out of his vehicles, almost hitting many of the shoppers in the process. He eventually reaches the game shop in the mall, which has been cleared out of both employees and customers, as everyone in the shop panics and runs out as soon as they see him coming towards them.

As Game Master got out of his vehicle to get into the shop, he heard someone shout at him.

“Hold it,“ it said, catching his attention as he turned and saw the guardians of harmony getting ready to fight him.

“Ah, the guardians of harmony.“ The game master said as he smiled, “Are you ready to face your doom?”

“The only one doomed here is you." Sunset said, ”As it is, game over for you.”

“Confident, are we?" The game master said, ” But let's see if it is enough to win.“

He then makes a holographic screen appear, and on it, it looks like a weapon selection screen. He then presses on one of the weapons on display, and immediately the weapon, which is a rocket launcher, appears on his hands. He fires it at them, but Fluttershy manages to use her wind power to blow it back at him, only for him to dodge it. He then made the screen appear again and selected a weapon, which was a gatling gun that fired laser blasts at them. Everyone quickly scattered to dodge the attack.

Apaplejack and rarity hid behind a glass stand but were forced to leave it when a couple of bombs landed near them, which exploded, destroying it. Rainbow Dash tries to use her super speed to punch him, but game master selects a weapon that freezes the ground in front of her, causing her to slip past him and hit a vending machine.

Pinkie fired a water stream at him, but he selected a flamethrower weapon and fired at it, causing steam to cover the area and blocking his vision. Once the steam cleared, he saw that Pinkie Pie was gone.

“Surprise attack,“ the pink haired girl said as she appeared next to him and touched his weapon, and back flipped away as the weapon exploded on him, blasting him off the ground and into the air. He stopped, causing him to look down, and saw Twilight catch him using her telekinesis. She then slams him into a mall bench, which breaks on impact. He tries to get up, but Rainbow Dash, having recovered from her slip, uses her super speed to run towards him and rapidly punch him with her lightning cover fist, with the last punch launching him into the air and onto a trash can, spilling its contents on him. Game Master stood up and saw Fluttershy in front of him. She sent a wind attack on him, blowing him off the ground. However, before he fell onto the ground, he selected a jet pack on the screen, causing him to stop mid-air. He then selected a ray gun and fired it at them. All of them manage to dodge the blast, and as he continues to randomly fire, he doesn't notice however sunset teleport above him and punch him with a fire cover fist, forcing him to fall down into Applejack, who punches him, causing him to be tossing in another direction. He landed on the hard ground, destroying his jet pack in the process. The game master stood up and selected a large mallet.

He then slammed it on the ground, creating a shockwave that blew everyone away. He smiled seeing this; however, this didn’t last as Rarity used her powers to make a diamond mallet of her own and a large diamond shield to ride on. She flew to him and jumped off the diamond as soon as she was near him. Both immediately try to hit each other, resulting in both of their weapons colliding and creating small shock waves that blow each other back a bit. Both then run to each other and continue to fight with their respective weapons. Game Master swung his mallet at rarity, who managed to dodge it and try to hit him, but Game Master's back flipped away and landed a bit far from her. However, rarity just simply pointed her weapon at him, which extended to hit him in the stomach, causing him to be blown backwards into an ice cream stand. Game master got up and glared at them.

“ "It is over,” Rainbow Dash said. ”You can’t keep this up forever.“

“In that case, maybe it is time I upgraded myself,“ the game master said as he selected a metal cube.

“Wait, is that the upgrade cube from Doom Warcraft?“ Sunset said as she recognized the cube from her favorite online game.

“Yes, it is,” Game master said as he touched the gem that was on the front side of the cube, causing him to grow bigger and more muscular, with his clothes being replaced with an advanced battle suit. He then points his hand at them and fires a laser beam, causing everyone to scatter to dodge it, and as everyone dodges the blast, their saw game master produces a large weapons that fire a bunch of rockets at them. However, Fluttershy managed to blow them back at him. Game Master quickly uses the suite jet booster to get in the air and avoid all the rockets, only for Rainbow Dash to fly to him. She uses her super speed while covering her body with her lighting power to ram into him, causing him to be pushed across the air, but he stops mid-flight. However, Fluttershy appeared next to him and pressed a wind cover hand on his suit, causing his body to shake and spin across the air as slowly parts of the suit began to come off, such as screws, nut bolts, and eventually entire parts of the suit, until there was nothing left of the suit, leaving him with nothing but his jester outfit. He landed on the ground and got up. He looked at what was in front of him to see pieces of his suit on the ground. He looked down at his body and was shocked to see nothing of his suit remain.

“Oh no,” Game master said in a fearful voice.

“Oh yes,” Sunset said as she and everyone were getting ready to end the fight.

“I am not done yet." Game master said as he made two hand-held ray guns appear on his hands and start shooting at them, but rarity just formed a diamond shield to block the attack while Twilight, using her telekinesis, lifted both guns into the air and crushed them.

Rarity then made the shield disappear as everyone got ready for the final attack.
“Looks like it is game over for you, game master,“ Sunset said as everyone floats into the air, blasting their magic at Sunset, powering her up to blast the finishing blow at him.

"Noooooooooooooo," Game master said as the blast hit him, destroying him completely.
….
Meanwhile, all over town, the video game villains are slowly disappearing, as with Game Master Death, the magic used to bring the villains out ceases to exist.

“They did it,” Star Swirl said, smiling as he and everyone else watched the video game villains disappear.

“Did you ever have any doubts?“ Discord asked the ancient wizard, despite already knowing what the answer would be.

“No,” Star Swirl said simply.

….

The guardians of harmony turn back into their regular forms after landing on the ground.

“Glad that is over,” Twilight said.

“I know,“ Sunset said as she stretched her hands. ”I might consider stopping playing video games for a while since, after today, I think I have enough of them to last a lifetime.”

“By the way, good job early, darling,“ Rarity said to her shy friend.

“Ya, that was pretty good just now, sugar cube,” Applejack said, agreeing with her friend.

“Oh, it was nothing,“ the shy girl said, being modest.

“It wasn’t nothing.“ Sunset said, “What you did there was pretty cool.”

“Yeah,“ Rainbow said.

“It seems our training is paying off,“ Twilight said as she adjusted her glasses, “as every day not only are our powers growing stronger, but we are also learning new ways to use them."

"Good," Sunset said in a serious voice, catching everyone's attention. "Since I have the feeling that the battles are going to get tougher from here on out, no doubt Grogar and his forces will be improving themselves in order to gain a win, and we need to be ready."

Everyone just remained silent, hearing that, knowing that she got a point. This silence was eventually broken by twilight.

"Anywhere, there is still time in our day off, so what now?" Twilight asks.

"I am feeling hungry," Rainbow Dash said.

"Me too,"Applejack said.

“I am feeling a little bit hungry,“ Fluttershy said.

"I could also go for something to eat after what we have been through," Sunset said.

"Well, then let go to sugar cube coners." Pinkie Pie said as she started jumping, "I am sure the cakes have some extra snacks for us.”

Everyone gives their answer in the form of yes, sure, or okay before going out of the mall to go to sugar cube corner..
….
In the dark chamber of Grogar Lair, the other, along with Grogar's top subordinates, were standing near the center of the chamber, having been watching the battle between game master and the guardians of harmony being projected in the pool.

“Another one’s bite the dust and another failure,“ Tirek said. “So must you plan on using the humans entertainment against them?”

“Then it seems that if we are going to win, we need to improve our forces,“ the other said.

“And how are we going to do that?“ Sombra asks.

"I been researching the guardians of harmony and their past adventures prior to our release and discovered potiential recruits,” the other said as he made two magical clouds appear in the air, which opened up a window like portal that allowed everyone to see the people he selected for recruitment.

“These new recruits will gladly join us, especially if it means getting revenge on the guardians of harmony.” The other said as he laughed.
….
End of chapter 4
End song
Played Shine by Mr. Big

[Instrumentals] The opening fades into the inside of a room and focuses on an accordion-book that was open all the way onto a table.

[I never really feel quite right] The scene then fades to show the beginning of the book, before moving to the left, as it showed the pictures in it. The first of the pictures was of sunset who was on her couch with her pet lizard ray on her shoulder both of who are smiling in front of the camera.

[And I don't know why, all I know is something's wrong] As the camera moved, showing the rest of the photos, it then showed a picture of Rainbow Dash playing football on the school field .The next picture showed Rarity making a dress using sweetie bell as her model must to the young girl displeasure.

[Every time I look at you, you seem so alive] The next picture showed both Pinkie pie and Fluttershy backing a cake in a kitchen. The one after that was of Applejack picking out apples from a tree in her farm with her family.

[Tell me how do you do it, walk me through it] After that, it was a picture of twilight in her lab doing one of her experiments with spike sleeping on his dog bed nearby.The next picture was of wallflower ,Trixie and Derpy taking a group group picture in her garden.

[I'm following every footstep] The next picture was of flash sentry and his band playing on a stage.

[Maybe on your own you take a conscious step] The next picture was of Pinkie and Rainbow dash sneaking up on Luna who was sleeping on her desk. The picture next and under it was of an angry Luna who have a mustache drawn on her face by a marker chasing rainbow and pinkie pie who was laughing and nearby was principal celestia who have an amuse look on her face .

[Do you wanna give it up? All that I want…] The next picture was of sunset in her demon form who was flying in the air and on the ground was princess twilight and the rest of her friends ready to confront her.The photo after that was of sunset in a crater with tears in her eyes.

[Is for you to SHINE~] The photo after that showed princess Twilight pulling sunset out of the crater.

[SHINE~ down on me]The next photo was of sunset hugging wallflower after destroying the memory stone.

[SHINE on this life that's burning out] A photo after that showed Discord putting a kick me sign on sunset back with him turning to the camera putting a finger on his lip telling the person who is using the camera to be quiet . The one underneath it was a picture of Bulk biceps running from Fluttershy while she is wearing her alien custom .

[SHINE~] The photo after that was of star swirl and Stygian practicing their magic.

[SHINE~ down on me] The photo after that showed a picture of vindicator battering the guardians of harmony.

[SHINE on this life that's burning out] Fading away from that one photo, the scene changed to show the last picture in the book.It was of sunset, Rainbow dash,Pinkie Pie,Fluttershy, Rarity ,Twilight ,Applejack,Princess Twilight,Discord ,start swirl and Stygian standing in front of the school statue smiling

[SHINE~] A hand then closes the accordion book.

Author's Note:

Can anyone guess who are the new recruits the other was referring to. Well you will find out one of them in the next chapter.
Please a comment on what you think of the chapter and my story so far.

Character bio:
Game master : Game master is a monster that was created after Grogar was seal. His ability is that he can bring anything from the game to live from weapons, power up items and character. His power increase with each characters from the game he brought to life and in addition to that his powers allowed him to gain control of those characters.

Next chapter : An old enemy return.