• Published 15th Feb 2024
  • 178 Views, 24 Comments

The Brothers Journey Through Space - Big Imagination E



Spike and Inferno go on an adventure through outer space!!!

  • ...
5
 24
 178

The Ice Cream Planet

The brothers got out of their ship and saw a wonderful yet tasty sight on this planet. There was valleys made of vanilla, ice cream cone trees, mountains of mocha fudge, hot fudge springs, and even rivers of chocolate sauce. The brothers drooled at this tasty sight.

"Wow Spike! When you said that it smelled like ice cream here guess what? It is actually ice cream!!" Inferno said.

"Man now that's something you don't see everyday." Spike smiled.

Then they saw the hatch of the cardboard rocket open and out came three robots. One was all round and wearing orange shorts, another was a little smaller and wearing a pink dress, and the third was cube shaped. The trio looked at the brothers and the small one giggled and jumped.

"Look Olie! New friends!!" The small one said.

Then Inferno realized something that the small one said. When she said 'Olie' he knew that it definitely came from one of their TV shows they watched when he and Spike were much younger. Then it finally hit him.

"Wait a minute. I know you three! You're Rolie Polie Olie!! And that make her your little sister Zowie! And this guy! That's you best friend Billy!" Inferno smiled.

The three robots were surprised that they knew their names.

"Um yes. Yes that's us. But how did you know our names?" Oile asked.

"Oh that's easy. Me and Spike LOVED watching your TV show back in our world when we were little. And man I gotta tell you it is truly an honor to meet Rolie Polie Olie here." Inferno explained.

"Yeah. And now we know who what flying that cardboard rocket. I bet you made that when you had to stop the meanest enemy around: Gloomius Maximus." Spike said.

"We sure did. But after we helped him realize that he doesn't really need to steal the fun he reformed. Though how did you two get here?" Olie asked.

"Long story Olie. But the short version is my brother Spike made a wish that we would go on a space adventure and we got our rocket bigger. Then we traveled the comsos to see different planets and when we came here we saw this really goofy galaxy before we landed here." Inferno explained.

"Ah so you went to the Galaxy of Goofs I see. Yeah that place is really silly. It's guaranteed to make anyone laugh." Billy smiled.

"Well what do you know Inferno? It really was a galaxy of goofs!" Spike said.

"But what exactly is this planet? We never seen a lot of ice cream in one place before." Inferno asked.

"Well your on The Ice Cream Planet. The tastiest planet in the galaxy. And we happen to be here to enjoy a day for some ice cream fun!" Olie said.

"Wait you're saying were on an actual ice cream planet?!" Spike asked.

"Yep! And if you like we can have you guys join us for a day of fun here." Billy offered.

"Are you kidding? We love to enjoy in on some ice cream fun!! Let's go!!" Spike answered.

So the gang all headed deep into the Ice Cream Planet and began their day of fun. The first thing they did was go spoon sledding down the ice cream hills and the brothers screamed in happiness as they went down. They fell off the sled and ate some of the vanilla ice cream they landed in. Then they went sailing down the chocolate rivers and Spike managed to grab a cup and drank some. Then they played a little game of hide and seek.

"Oh Zowie. Where are you?" Inferno asked.

"Olie. Come out come out wherever you are!" Spike said.

Then the brothers saw a familiar pink dress hiding in a pile of vanilla ice cream and they smirked knowing who was hiding. So they sneaked up on the being and found Zowie!

"Aha! We found you!!" The brothers said in unison.

"Aw. Me been spotted. Me wanna find Olie now!" Zowie said.

She ran looking for her brother and the boys followed behind. After a good game of hide and seek they all went jumping up and down in puddles of fudge. Spike accidentally slipped in one and got fudge all over him. Then they shared a good laugh and we end it with the brothers relaxing in the hot fudge springs.

"Mmm now this is relaxing. Hey Olie? Are their any other planets in this universe besides the Ice Cream Planet?" Inferno asked.

"They're sure are. Where we come from is The Rolie Polie Planet. I live with Zowie, Mom, Dad and my dog Spot. We always have a great day every day. Oh and sometimes my uncle Gizmo would visit and his hair is tall as Housey. And Pappy lives there too. You should see his house. It flies!!" Olie said.

The brothers smiled and laughed.

"Nice. You know we should visit there someday. It sounds fantastic." Spike offered.

"Well sure you can visit. And the planet I come from is Planet Cubey. Reason why is that was my original home til me, my mom and dad moved to Polieville. That's when I met Olie and we became best friends. And we definitely shared some fun times together." Billy added.

"You sure did. Hey Olie? What other planets did you discover in your universe?" Inferno asked.

"Well there's the Jollie Planet. That's where Willy and Wally Jollie live. They were my dad and uncle's favourite TV show when they were little bots. And they happened to be the real defenders of fun when Gloomius used to be evil. But now he was reformed and the Jollies still protect all the fun for everyone." Olie explained.

"And there was also Planet Chillsville. That's where Kranky Claus lives. He travels through the whole galaxy delivering all the presents to the good bots and it's really cold over there. If you two headed over then you be freezing cold in no time at all." Billy added.

"Brr! I certainly wouldn't want to be on a freezing cold planet." Spike said.

"Me either. But I gotta say Olie. Your galaxy sounds like a ton of fun!! I mean there's this Ice Cream Planet, the Chillsville Planet, The Jollies Planet, and your home planet! Is there nothing else you got?" Inferno beamed.

"Well there's lots more in the galaxy but it be too long to explain." Olie said.

"Olie! Me wanna home now. I want to see mommy and daddy again." Zowie replied.

"Ok Zow. Well guys it was great meeting you. But we gotta head back home now. Promise you'll come and visit when you get a chance okay?" Olie asked.

"Well we Olie. Thanks for letting us join you in the ice cream fun! See ya later!" Spike answered.

The three smiled and headed back to their cardboard rocket and when the rockets were actived they left the atmosphere and the brothers smiled as they made three new friends.

"I like Olie. He's nice." Inferno replied.

"Yeah and his sister Zowie is cute. I bet she get along with the Cake Twins." Spike said.

"Oh definitely bro. And Billy? I bet he would like to meet the Mane Seven back home. Man so far this space adventure Spike is really good!" Inferno smiled.

"Yeah. But I can't help but miss mom and dad." Spike admitted.

"Hey bro don't worry. As soon as we finish seeing the different planets through different galaxies we'll be back home in no time." Inferno assured.

"I hope your right." Spike said.

"I'm your brother. You know I'm right. Anyways I think we explored enough of the Ice Cream Planet. Let's shake off the fudge and head back to the ship." Inferno said.

They both climbed out of the hot fudge springs, shook off all the fudge on them, quickly grabbed their spacesuits and placed them back on and headed back to the rocket. Once in they shook their bodies and felt all warm again.

"Ahh. Back from the cold. It's nice and warm in here. Ok bro. What planet should we explore next?" Spike asked.

"Hmm. I don't know. Maybe something from your wildest dreams. Or maybe we'll find one that's like really wacky." Inferno thought.

"If it's a wacky planet then can we make sure it's not too wacky?" Spike asked.

"Sure. Heck not even I can handle a lot of wackiness. Anyways off we go to the third planet!" Inferno declared.

He pressed the button and the boosters actived and they left the Ice Cream Planet and headed straight into outer space again. They flew in the comsos and Inferno couldn't help but play a little music as he pressed the purple button with a music note.

https://m.

The ship began playing and the brothers started dancing. And as an added bonus they put in some silly acts which fit the song very well. After they finished dancing Inferno pressed the red button and actived hyperspeed and the portal blaster and zoomed really fast into it. Where will the brothers go now? We'll find out soon.

Author's Note:

I hope everyone caught that reference. It should be easy to figure out.