• Published 8th Feb 2024
  • 303 Views, 5 Comments

Yours Faithfully - xxgubgubxx



After becoming one of Princess Celestia's oldest students, Eclipsa starts to recieve more...personal letters from the sun princess herself.

  • ...
1
 5
 303

Letter Two - Eclipsa

Dear Princess Celestia,

I never thought someone so...regal and serious would have such a sweet tooth! Mrs. Cake is such a darling mare, and her baked goods are some of the best in Equestria! My personal favorite is the Elderberry Tart.

Two weeks ago you had asked my thoughts on earth pony and pegasi magic. After some contemplation, and research (I have asked Applejack and Rainbow Dash specifically for my studies), I have come to one conclusion. Their magic is the same as unicorn magic. That is to say, however, they wield it differently. Earth ponies use magic through their hooves, tending to the earth, their crops, etc. It gives them strength. For pegasi, it allows them to walk among the clouds, to touch them as though they were physical objects. They can control the weather with a kick of their hooves. It gives them a strong will.

What I don't understand, however, is how to incorporate this knowledge into my own usage of magic. Over the last month I have improved, yes, now being able to lift larger objects, conjure brighter lights, and I am newly able to conjure small objects using alchemy. I know I have improved, but it certainly does not feel like it.

You will be glad to know, however, that Twilight has introduced me to a new friend! Her name is Orange Citrus, a pegasus from Cloudsdale. She's a very calm and collected mare, but rather sweet too! It has been a long time since I’ve had a friend, and part of me is scared that I will somehow screw it up. If you have any advice on that, I would much appreciate it.



Your faithful student,

Eclipsa Star

Author's Note:

Here is Orange Citrus! Yes, she was made with AI, but i hope to commission someone in the future, so this is simply a placeholder.