• Published 23rd Jan 2024
  • 130 Views, 0 Comments

G.U.L.P - Flip_The_Table



A world of no human left leaves one bot to run away to another world hoping for no one to ever find him again, but he can't talk? well he can make music!

  • ...
 0
 130

CH2 (DJ ARC)

Poking the body again, hearing the metal rattle lightly makes the Dj pony giggle as it flinches before Octavia slaps her hoof “D-don’t touch it!” she said before backing up from the body. Vinyl ignores her as she inspects more on its body “now those are cool shades” she said before looking over back at Octavia who is shiving by the stairs. “Tavi calm down it's dead, or I think” Vinyl said, bumping her hoof on the side of the body making Octavia sigh a bit before she trots slowly back over to it “what is it suppose to be?” she asked seeing the ears

“Some kinda bunny?” Vinyl asked

Octavia then pokes the chest and nothing happens. “What should we do with it?” Vinyl said looking over to Octavia who gave it a quizzical look before turning up the stairs “I’m getting Twilight see what she will say” Octavia said leaving the Dj alone before she was stopped “Hey! What about me?” Vinyl says trotting pass the body to look yo the steps “I need you to keep it in one spot, Once Twilight is here we can get rid of that thing” Octavia said looking down at the Dj “okay fine, I don’t like trotting a lot” Vinyl said making Octavia chuckled “that's why your staying” she said before the door closed.

“Oh good… wait HEY!” Vinyl says before flopping on the ground now board. She then turned to her panel trying to find a good rhythm to play “Twilight’s place is a good ways away… which means i'll be here for some time UHHH” she groaned rubbing her face on the floor already tired. Looking back at the body Vinyl gets up and looks at the body before him the shades or some kind of visor, the arms with metal rust all over, then the chest area of some kind of glass screen “somepony must have had a mad idea, but looks cool” she said putting a hoof on the head making it slide to the left before noticing the ear loss, she goes to move it again making the eat flop with a light CLANK and then rolls away. She stops still as the lights flicker making her yelp and runs over to her panel as the lights begin flickering more.

“Buck Buck, Okay it's all good Vinyl we may or not just wake the thing up” she says before looking back to see the lights stop for a good moment, a hand soon moves with a twitch until the lights turn on and stay like that as the things gets up slowly with the rust making it move slowly. It looks at its hands slowly closing it and opening it before grabbing its ear and attaching it to the head as it looks around the area before looking at Vinyl. The visor shifts from a normal RGB color to just a yellow as it moves back tripping on its guitar. Vinyl screeched as she ran past the thing and made way up the stairs, slamming the door not taking a risk, she should have not have been a smartass today cause her bad luck has been bad on her today. She should have just listened to Octavia and went to Twilight along with her, and now it's over for her…

Or maybe not, she opens her eyes not knowing that she was crying for being too scared of that thing to hurt her, but as she opens the door the thing lays on the floor twitching a bit in pain. The visor shows a dark blue as it twitches holding its arm noticing it bent more than its other limbs ‘blue? What does blue mean?’ She thinks slowly trotting down the steps making the thing look at her with the visor change a bit of color from a light blue before its back to the same dark blue “what does the blue mean?” she asked

‘What am I doing? It might not understand me’ she sees the blue shine more as it looks up at her with… wait is the visor its eyes? She sees it looking up at her with sadness? So if it's sad… blue means “sad... are you sad?” she said and to her surprise, it nodded, making her step back as she started connecting the dots “your arm is too bent and it hurts and it makes you cry?” she said and the thing nodded again as the blue dims a bit looking at something, she follows its gaze on a bottle that says “McChuncks OIL!” she gasped and trots over to the bottle and grabs it with magic and slides it over to the thing.

Its visor soon shins a bit of green as the cap was opened CLICK and sprays on the bent arm before rubbing the limb as the visor soon shows less blue and shows more of a yellow in what Vinyl could guess is ‘sweet relief’ Vinyl smiles lightly seeing the sad disappear on whatever this thing is anyway. It then rubs its other limbs making them less stuck, it then stands up again reaching up grabbing the head turning one side to the other as its whole body is now lose. Its visor looks over to Vinyl with its RGB color returning with a smile slowly forming on its face.

“Your uh… you're welcome” she said clearing her throat “So uh mind telling me you were inside my wall?” she said … “Uh hello you alive?” … “You can’t talk can you?” and this makes the bunny thing nod before walking up lifting a hand up before pointing at her. She cross eyes seeing the finger and then looks back at it “oh my shades? Yeah their cool cost about 30 bit-’ it shakes its head and points at her again “oh me? My name is Vinyl Scratch” she then blurts before lifting a hoof up but stops to see its hands covered in rust “what's your name?” she asked before the bunny thumps its steps over to the panel seeing the lights.

“Oh ok, I guess you like that more” she said trotting next to the bunny as it takes a finger to touch the disk making a sound, flinching from the sound its visor then glows a green and yellow as it pushes the disk left and right making a beat “oh you like music?” she asked as it then played a simple tune as more sounds struck the air making the pony's eyes go wide as he looked at her with a color of orange “you wanna play a song?” she guessed and it nodded smiling brightly. The bunny then sits on the ground pulling something out and blows the dust off revealing a disk and places on the top fitting perfectly and hooks a cord.


(Take me Higher by K.O.G)
Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2dTp9ouFyo&t=1s


[Verse 1]

Vinyl had already enjoyed hearing the sounds but now has a jaw dropped hearing the beats and rhythm “oh my Celestia!” she cheered, taking a seat vibing with the mix play out before her, the bunny smiles having his eyes copy the color beats, lifting a hand up.

[Verse 2]

The metal bunny continued to play the beats as it looks at Vinyl before smiling brightly as it gets ready for its next verse, the sounds is so different then any song that Vinyl has ever heard ever in her life of playing DJ and this song hits hard, the song continues with the pre-chorus, getting the final part ready once more.

[Final Verse 3]


And Once it finished Vinyl stomps her hooves hearing a pure masterpiece as she trots over to the metal bunny showing a light pink color as its audience was not disappointed with the song making it take a bow as Vinyl punches its arm “You rocked! That was the most fire sound I’ve ever heard!” she said looking at the disk and then back at the bunny who was picking up the guitar noticing a two letters of G on its back “GG?” she asked making it look back at her before its color shows a purple with a frown 'doesn't like that name’ she trots up and rubs her chin thinking on a name “you were Great for a strange metal thing… but you can't be an Ultra elite DJ like me!” she said getting the bunny to smile again and look back over to her “you would need more Light if you want to grab the attention, but after seeing what you did I call you a Player!” she said before thinking as she then lifts a hoof up and she finds the name “I got it!” she said, making the bunny put the guitar down and thumps over to her as she then points at it touching its metal belly.

“Are you a male?” she asked and the bunny nods as she then hops turning around as she then adjusts her shades as she then looks back flicking her mane out of the way as she points at him again “You are known as GREAT, ULTRA, LIGHT, PLAYER or to put it simple, i'll call you Gulp, like it. The bunnies' eyes change from light orange and then soon to green as its eyes soon change back to the RGB. Vinyl then cheers as she then punches Gulp’s arm “Nice to meet you Gulp!” and Gulp smiles cheering alongside her.

But then stopped to hear the front door open as two sets of hooves steps were made “Vinyl I’m back with Twilight! I hope you weren't doing anything too loud!” Octavia said, making the unicorn gasp as she looked left and right before looking at Gulp “now I just hope you didn’t mess with the body…” Octavia stops as her and the purple unicorn Twilight stop to see the bunny stand there.

“So uh Octavia, Twilight I would like introduce my uh friend Gulp, he uh kinda not form this-”

“IT'S ALIVE! TAKE THIS!!!”

“TAVI NO WAIT!”

Author's Note: