• ...
4
 16
 334

Pollen

“SUNSET GET OUT HERE.” a small girl with glasses yelled.

“HOLD ON.”


The bacon colored hair girl attempts to put on clothes just as fast enough to not accidentally put her shirt on backwards.

Following the yelling outside, sunset's mother yells for her to come down leaving her neighbors concerned for whoever is named Sunset.

“OH MY GOSH COULD YOU HOLD ONE FOR 4 MINUTES.”

“NO.” twilight yelled from outside.

Soon after sunset starts a fake cry yelling, leaving her beloved best friend (possibly soon to be more) speechless.

“Omg she doesn't know the difference between real crying and fake.” sunset says to herself.

“SUNSET GET YOU ASS DOWN HERE!”

“OK OK I'M GOING.”

Sunset finally got her shoes and jacket on with her somewhat fixed hair down stairs and into her kitchen.”

“Mija you need to learn how to manage your time better.” the lovely bacon haired girl's mother said.

“I know i know”

“Here, eat this.” Sunsets mother shoved food toward her face.

“But the part–”

“I know you'll still be hungry tho”

“Bu-”

“I know you, you don't eat much unless I force you. I'm not gonna let you starve.” sunsets mother proclaimed.

“Bu-”

Sunset's mother just shoved a piece of food into her mouth, Leading to the sunset somewhat choking.

“KW Ninja.” sunsets choked.

“Eat and then go.”


Soon after her mother spoon fed her several bites of food without her consent, sunset ran off to the door for her best friend (soon to possibly be more;)).

“ I'M HERE BELOVED.” sunset yelled

“OMG NO. people are gonna think were-”

“Dating? I don't see anything wrong with that.” Sunset gave Twilight a smirky face.

“......”

“Not wanting to denying it i see;)”

“Shush lets go .”

Both “friends” (LOVERS;)) show up to their friend pinkie pie's house to “party”


“ OMG THEY'RE HERE GET READY GALS FOR OPERATION “QUEER”. Pinkie announced to her close friends.``

“When did we agree on that name?” Rainbow dash responded.

“We didn't.” Applejack added.

“It works tho.” Rarity stated.

“Um girls, how many people are going to be here and who is gonna fake harass twilight. Fluttershy added.

“I'm not sure, probably a big amount tho i think pinkie invited other people from other schools.” Applejack responded.

“ SHUT THERE COMING,” Rainbow Dash yelled.

“STAND BY TROOPS” Pinke also yelled but even louder than rainbow.


“Calm down girl” sunset said

“DUDE WHAT IF MY EX IS HERE”?

“You have an ex?” sunset said very confused

“... perhaps… it was a stupid mistake i made and he was a lil bish but idk.. It never became more than just holding hands.” Twilight stuttered multiple times.

“I had no idea…”

“ You'll be there to protect me right? If he shows up right? Please…”

“Uh YES I WILL FOR YOU MY BELOVED, I AM YOUR SHINING Knight IN ARMOR.”

“Girl” twilight said with a lil smirk under her hand laughing causing sunset, put her hand behind her back, scrunched up a bit and turned red.

“HEY YALL” Pinkie greeted them by peeking her her head through the door with a face like >:3

“Hey Pinkie are y'all ready?” sunset said.

“YUP COME ON IN >:3”

Both girls enter a somewhat full room of people and start looking for any of their other friends.

“Hey there's applejack” Twilight pointed out.


“Oh yeah.”

“With Rarity… doing um”

“They're making out dude.” Sunset started very out there.

“Um, perhaps we won't go over there..”

“...”

Both girls slowly backed away back into the main room that started to fill up more. 2 hours go by and both girls start to get more and more bored. THEN JUST WHEN YOU WOULD TOTALLY LEAST EXPECT IT a man with green hair appears into the crowd.
“Omg Sunset hide me”

“Wat”

Twilight quickly grabbed sunset and started to head towards the door.

“Girl what's happening?”

“My ex is here.”

“I'm still very surprised you have an ex.” sunset said

“ARE U SAYING I CANT PULL?”

“NO I'M SAYING YOUR VERY NOT OUT THERE.”

“DUDE”

“Hey twilight…” The green haired man said

“Timber.” Twilight said with her head down.

“ tf is happening.” Sunset added.

“Who is this twilight your girlfriend?” timber remarked

“No!’ twilight said very offended

“Sure don't act like the break up was all my fault, you're the one who came out.”

“I-” YOU CHEATED ON ME! Don't try and put any of this on me.”

“ILl show you what you missed out on.”

Timber pushed sunset away from twilight and grabbed her hand making her wrist turn red.

“Hey what the fuck do you think your doing?” Sunset yelled to Timber.

“Go away u lil slut.”

“DUDE TF GET AWAY FROM HER.”

Sunset grabs timber by the wrist to face her making twilight tear up a bit and timber almost pisses his pants while being completely unaware of the fact they are making a scene.
“DUDE GET OF.” Timber yells

“NO TF EXPLAIN WHY THE FUCK YOUR ON MY FRIEND.”

“NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS BISH.”


Timber tries to break through, unfortunately seceding and tries to hit sunset in the head to make sure she doesn't try to intervene again.

“THE FUCK MAN”

Sunset quickly throws a punch after being hit once and almost makes a fatal blow to Timbers head making him fall back onto the ground while Twilight just watches in fear.

“UGHSJH MY FUCken face.” Timber said with his nose bleeding.

Sunset grabs Twilight just gentle enough to not hurt her and they run out the door.

“UM SUNSET.”

“GIRL WE GOTTA GO.”

Both end up in a somewhat nearby park,

“Omg omg we're in trouble.” Twilight said,

“he probably won't be able to get up so i think we're fine.”

“Omg u punched him omg he fell hard OMG OMG DID U BREAK HIS NOSE?.”

“Perhaps I don't know, but what matters is that they are not there anymore.” Sunset tried to say as calmly as she could to get twilight to stop painicing.

Both sat on the bench in their favorite park that just so happened to be a decent distance away from the party both just sitting there quietly creating tension between the girls.


“Sunset..” Twilight was hoping

“Hm?” Sunset responded

“i - um wanted to ask..”

“I like you twilight..” sunset said as fast as she could hoping twilight couldn't comprehend it.

Twilight just sat there unresponsive.
“I'm sorry that was out of nowhere but when your ex said you came out i wondered if he meant like um.. It made me think I had a chance.. i know it's stupid but i really like you, ur always on my mind, not a day goes by where you're not. I could never love someone else as much as I love you.”

“Sunset..” Twilight tried to make out.

“I'm sorry it's so stupid.”

“I have never heard words so passionate and heartfelt in my entire life.”

“...”

“ What I mean to say is I love you too.” Twilight mustered out

Sunsets jaw dropped in surprise

“Omg your bleeding” Twilight said

“Huh?”

“Your head there's blood.”

“Oh.”

Twilight grabs sunset with both her hands closer to her face to get a better look at her injury.

“Omg if u wanna kiss u dont gotta cover it up.”

“ shut up” Twilight said

“Make m-” Sunset said teasingly

Right then Twilight pulls Sunset in, both connecting and consenting to the kiss.

“Omg im gay dawg…” Sunset says after they both release

“Yeah..” Twilight says kind of giggling at her

“Wait, so does this make us official or…” Sunset questioned.

“If you want to be ...”

“YES” sunset said out loud, grabbing both of Twilight's hands.


Both lovers look at eachother in the eyes, falling more in love. Then twilight forced sunset to come home with her so she could bandage head injury and possible have a sleepover since Twilight didn't feel completely safe.


“ HEY GALLS!” Pinkie screamed across the park from both Sunset and Twilight.

“ Howdy y'all” apple jack said, accompanying pinkie along with rarity.

“ So uh what happened at the party?” rarity asked very concerned.

“Um..” both LOVERS just stood speechless

“OH OH I KNOW, Twilight's ex showed up and forced himself onto her and the sunset got made and they fought. THEN THEY RAN OUT TO GET AWAY AND THEN THEY GOT TO THE PARK-.” Pinkie said out of breath near the end of her sentence.

“Wait how did you know we were at the park?’ Sunset asked, scared for her life.

“Oh cause I followed you silly.” Pinkie reasoned very happily.

“UM” Twilight said, sweating VERY nervously.

“ OH AND THEN THEY KISS :3 OK DONE!” Pinkie exclaimed.

“Oh darlings I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!” Rarity said

“WHAT?” the bacon haired and bi colored flag haired girls yelled.

“Oh yeah we knew something was going on with yall for a while.” Applejack claimed

“Dam that's rough” Sunset said in defeat

“Yall are so queer but y'all are cute together soooo.” Rarity said

“ tbh i thought i would be more nervous about this.” Twilight replied


“So is it official?” Pinkie said.

“Yes.” Sunset said very bluntly.


Noon hits and all girls split up leaving applejack and rarity behind.

“I'm very surprised the plan worked but i have a question” Rarity asked

“Hm?”

“I'm like 99% sure we didn't choose timber to carry out our plan.”

“Wat”

“Um yea it was supposed to be a Microchip.”

“Oh..”

“We probably could have avoided the fight from happening…”

“ Well it worked out so i guess it's ok.”


“Thanks to you I could have never become the person I am today.”

My love for you goes beyond words. No matter what challenges me, I know what comes after will be rewarding. My past is broken but I have learned to accept it as it is since I would be here with you if I hadn't made those mistakes. As Long as I'm with you I know the world will keep spinning.

“ All thanks to you twilight.”

Author's Note:

YAYAYAY im done... epilogue?. (prob not but if anybody cares perhaps)

ANYWAYS THE GAYS LIVE HAPPYLY EVER AFTER THE END AYAYAY