• ...
2
 8
 284

bud

I'm not your daughter

i'm different in every way

I was always better

You're nothing compared to me now


“NO”

“COME ON TELL ME’

“What are they doing?” Applejack said

“Uh, fighting on something.” Rainbow replied

“GIRLS HERE RIGHT NOW.” Twilight yelled

Rainbow was about to retaliate since she doesn't like to be pushed around but twilight screaming and being mad was something that made her almost piss her pants.

“NO WE DON'T NEED THEM.” sunset yelled

“YES WE DO.”

“NO we dont.” Sunset said, starting to tear up.

“Sunset—”

Sunset looked around and noticed they were making a crowd.

“Listen, I don't want to tell you and I don't have to so I won't. Can we just forget it please.” sunset still in tears.

“We should go,” Applejack said.

“But–”Rainbow replay but was cut off.

“This is something that only she can fix.”


Sunset walks away at a faster pace than normal, with Twilight following

“HEY HEY SUNNY WAIT PLEASE.”Twilight yelled, not being able to catch up.

“ i lost her ..”


-


Close in person

But far in mind

-

About 3 days after that incident

“Listen sunset i won't force you to talk to her, but you both are seriously depressed without each other.” AppleJack said.

Sunset just stood there quite head looking down but Applejack could tell she was on the verge of tears.


Drown with me

No matter the obstacle

I want you here

I will fall with you

Please wouldn't you do the same?


“Twilight smile please” pinkie said sadly and was on the verge of begging.

“I want to talk to her but she probably won't want to.”

“Probably? That's not a no.” Come on try your both sad without each other is almost like your lovers." Pinkie said, raising her voice a bit.

“PINKIE” Twilight yelled in surprise but wanted to not deny it.


Sunset walks down a crowded hallway onto her next period. Twilight manages to catch her eye and she starts walking away again.

“SUNSET”

Sunset keeps walking forward not even daring to look back at her

The crowd starts to disassemble due to being near time to leave school. Soon there's no one left but them.

“Sunset please, I'm begging you just listen to me.’ Twilight said.

Sunset finally stops and turns back with tears in her eyes.

“What” she said with a breaking voice.” what could you possibly want from me.”

“your love” is what Twilight said internally.

“ I'm sorry I didn't know that you felt that way about it.” Twilight said crying as well.

“Twilight i-”

“I'm so sorry I don't want you to hate me.”

“I don't hate you.” “its just i don't know if i can explain how i feel about my family and what happened” sunset said trying to explain her thoughts

“I would have listened. I'll still listen no matter what you say I will understand.”

“ I'm sorry for pissing you off, this probably could have been avoided.”

“Are we going to be okay now?” twilight said

“ Yeah, I think so…. i really hope so.”


“ … they're good now right?” Rainbow said, hiding behind a corner with pinkie. With sunset and twilight being the person they're hiding from.

“ Yup, why are you hiding tho?”

“I'm scared of twilight”

“Why, she's so nice.”
“She yelled at me and she never actually yells so….”

“... PFF’

“>:( shush.”

“ We know you're there.” Sunset said

Rainbow and pinkie come forward, rainbow about to piss her pants again with pinkie hopping along.

“Girl chill.” pinkie said

“Twilight, say what you were going to say to Rainbow.” Sunset said

“Me yelling at you wasn't very nice of me, I'm sorry Rainbow.” twilight said with her arms behind her back and head down messing with the piece of trash on the ground.

“Uh its okay” rainbow said hesitating

“Girl chill, I'm not going to hurt you.”

“ Uh I KNOW THAT…. I think