• Published 14th Jan 2024
  • 241 Views, 16 Comments

Blues Clues: Inferno's Secret Valentine - Big Imagination E



Spike's brother comes to stay with him. But when he gets a secret Valentine it's time for Blues Clues!!

  • ...
10
 16
 241

The First Clue

The two were walking around the house searching for clues. Then after a while they passed a game controller with a paw print on it meaning it's a clue!!

"Man dude this is hard finding clues!" Inferno said.

"Relax man we'll find them okay? Keep your head up." Spike assured.

"A clue! A clue!" The reader said.

"I know. I wanna know who my admirer is. But don't worry. Once we find the clues we'll know." Inferno replied.

"No. A clue." The reader said.

"Oh your saying you see a clue right now? Where?" Spike asked.

"Over there!" The reader said as the two turned around seeing the game controller.

https://m.

"There's A clue! And it's on this....game controller." Spike said.

"So my admirer has something to do with this game controller?" Inferno asked.

"Yes man But we need to write it down in the handy dandy..." Spike started.

"Notebook!" The reader said.

"Notebook! Right!" Spike said as he and Inferno took there's out. "So let's draw a game controller."

https://m.

"So we'll start by this wavy shape like this. Add some circles for the buttons and control sticks, a plus shape, and these shapes and there. A game controller." Spike finished.

https://m.

"So who could sent Inferno the Valentine card with a game controller?" Spike asked as the image flew above him.

"Hmm. I don't know maybe someone that games a lot?" Inferno thought as the image flew back in.

"Maybe. But let's find two more clues just to be sure." Spike replied.

"Spike! Could you help me?" A voice said.

"That sounds like Mr Salt. We better see what he needs." Spike told Inferno.

The two ran into the kitchen and found Mr Salt near a plate a heart shaped cookies.

"Hey Spike! I'm glad your here! And is this?" Mr Salt asked.

"This is my brother Inferno. So what do you need help with?" Spike wondered.

"Well I was trying to figure out what to put on these cookies. But I can't remember what to use? Can you help?" Mr Salt asked.

“Sure thing Mr Salt! So what do we need to do?” Inferno asked.

“Well I got the sprinkles ready but I’m having trouble with the icing. So all you gotta do is figure out colors I should use.” Mr Salt answered.

“I think we can handle that.” Spike smiled.

The brothers looked at the icing and the colors to see what they should use.

“Hmm. So since it’s Valentine’s Day I’m thinking we can use the colors based on the holiday. So which one should we use first?” Spike asked.

“Red!!” The reader answered.

“Nice thinking dudes! Red is a great color! Good work!” Inferno smiled.

He grabbed the red food coloring and dyed the first bowl of icing and mixed it making it red.

“Nice work. Now let’s do another. Hmm. I’m thinking we should try a color that your friend Pinkie likes. Which one is the best color?” Inferno asked.

“Pink!!” The reader said.

“Oh yeah! Pink is her favorite! Nice job!” Spike said.

He grabbed the pink food coloring and dyed it pink and mixed it.

“Nice job! Well there’s one left! I’m on it!” Inferno said.

He looked at the final bowl and thought of a very good idea.

“Ok so I want to make this the color of the clouds you see. What color am I talking about?” Inferno asked.

“White!!” The reader answered.

“Yeah white! And I don’t need food coloring for this one. I’ll just pour a little water and mix it.” Inferno smiled.

He poured a little water in and he mixed it creating a perfect white. Then the brothers got the three bowls and gave them to Mr Salt.

“Here you go Mr Salt! Three colors of Valentine’s Day!!” Inferno said.

“They look so beautiful!! Thanks for your help!” Mr Salt said.

“You’re welcome. Bye.” Spike said.

The brothers took off in search of more clues.

Author's Note:

One clue down! Two to go!