• Published 14th Jan 2024
  • 141 Views, 0 Comments

Pokemon Turquoise Advanced Generation - foxmaster

  • ...
 0
 141

The Journey Begins Again

Continuing on the road the girls soon arrived in Petalburg City. Turquoise remembered that Max was the active gym leader for the Petalburg City gym and wanted to challenge him right away.

“We can see Max later, right now we need to head to my house,” Aqua said. Turquoise followed Aqua and soon they were in front of her house. Luckily the door was unlocked and Aqua went inside along with Turquoise. “Hey mom, I'm back. Suddenly Aqua’s mom entered the living room.

“Aqua dear, so good to see you, and who is this with you?” Aqua’s Mom asked.

“This is my new friend Turquoise, we are traveling together,” Aqua said.

“Hello,” Turquoise said in a sing-song voice.

“You got good taste in fashion,” Aqua’s mom said referring to Turquoise’s outfit.

“Thanks I’m used to dressing sharp since I'm a coordinator,” Turquoise said.

“You're into contests too, what a coincidence so was I back in my youth,” Aqua's mom said before showing Turquoise the festival cup from the Hoenn Grand festival along with a photo of Aqua's mom when she was Aqua's age along with a well dressed boy. “That boy with me was my greatest rival and also Aqua’s dad.

“Mom, don't embarrass me like that,” Aqua said in a somewhat annoyed tone.

“Sorry,” Aqua's mom said. “Now back to you two, aqua may i see which starter you chose.

“Of course mom,” Aqua said before calling Mudkip out. Aqua’s mom looked at it before speaking again.

“Tell me aqua, what made you choose Mudkip?” Aqua’s mom asked.

“I sensed a bond and went with it,” Aqua said.

“Fascinating and what do you plan to do on your journey?” Aqua’s mom asked.

“To be honest I have no specific goal, I'm just traveling to find it for now,” Aqua said.

“I’m sure you will find it but right now let's go to the gym,” Turquoise said.

“Oh you plan to challenge Max already?” Aqua’s mom asked.

“Yes, why?” Turquoise asked.

“Just going at him right off the bat is a pretty ballsy move considering how strong he is,” Aqua’s mom said.

“I think I can manage,” Turquoise said before she and Aqua left. The two of them were now in front of a japanese-style house that was connected to a greenhouse. The girls went inside and noticed the place was empty. “Hello Max, are you here?

“Maybe he is in the greenhouse,” Aqua said. Aqua showed her the way and as soon as they entered the greenhouse they saw a very lush garden with many Beautifly and various other pokemon including a big ape-like pokemon who was napping on its side. Turquoise pulled out her pokedex to learn more.

“Slaking, The Lazy Pokemon, This Pokémon lives lying on its side. It only rolls over and moves when there is no more grass to eat,” The Pokedex said which woke Slaking up in a grumpy rage. The girls were now running for their lives from slaking who despite its entry is not moving so slow.

“You just had to use that thing to anger it didn't you,” Aqua shouted.

“Well excuse me for being inquisitive,” Turquoise shouted back. As they were running they noticed max up ahead tending to the flowers. He noticed them and saw his slaking chasing them and approached it.

“Calm down Slaking, " Max said before soothing it and causing it to go back to its spot to resume its nap. “Sorry about my slaking. He does not take kindly to being disturbed by strangers.

“It's ok,” Turquoise said.

“But anyway, What brings you to the Hoenn Region Turquoise?” Max asked.

“I’m here to challenge the Hoenn league and grand festival,” Turquoise said.

“Is that so and I’m assuming you two came for a gym battle?” Max asked.

“Not me, just Turquoise, I have no idea what I'm doing yet,” Aqua said.

“I’m sure you will discover it on your own like my sister did,” Max said before continuing. “But as for your challenge, I must decline since you're obviously not ready to challenge my gym.

“What do you mean not ready?” Turquoise asked.

“Tell me how many pokemon do you have on you right now?” Max asked.

“Two, my Espeon and Sprigatito,” Turquoise said.

“And that’s the first reason i must decline, my gym does three on three so you don’t have enough pokemon,” Max said before moving on to question number two. “How many gym badges do you have?

“None so far since I just got here,” Turquoise said.

“And that's the second reason, trainers need at least four gym badges to challenge my gym to prove their strength,” Max said.

“So in other words I need to find another gym to challenge,” Turquoise said.

“Correct, but I do have a suggestion,” Max said before continuing. “You should challenge the Rustboro City Gym,” Turquoise tried to use the map on her pokegear but it was not showing anything.

“Why is this thing not working?” Turquoise said in frustration.

“Because poke gears don't have the Hoenn region registered in their map settings,” Max said

“Well that sucks,” Aqua said.

“However if you visit the Devon corporation in Rustboro City you should be able to get a pokenav which should have a map of Hoenn,” Max said.

“All right, point us in the right direction and we will be on our way,” Aqua said.

“Woah slow down you two, What’s the rush?” Max asked.

“Since I can’t battle you yet we pretty much no longer have a reason to stay here,” Turquoise said.

“Plus the longer we stay the more likely those supernova creeps will find us,” Aqua said.

“Wait, did you say Team Supernova?” Max asked. “I thought they were long gone after lance blew up their headquarters in Kanto.

“Apparently they have more than one base and right now they lost two of them,” Turquoise said.

“Two?” Max asked.

“Lance and I ruined their latest plot to capture Ho-oh back in Johto and by the time the police found their Johto branch it was abandoned,” Turquoise said.

“Supernova aside, we should get going,” Aqua said.

“Wait, do you even know where you're going?” Max asked.

“Good point, which way is Rustboro city?” Turquoise asked.

“Keep going through the city and you should reach Route 104 and then go through Petalburg Woods,” Max said.

“And that’s all?” Aqua asked.

“There is more, I'm sure someone will point you girls in the right direction if you keep going,” Max said.

“Ok thanks for the directions,” Turquoise said before she and Aqua left.

“I look forward to challenging you once you're ready,” Max shouted as the girls left. The girls followed the path leading to the city limits and were now on route 104. As they were walking they ran across a brown racoon-like creature.

“What pokemon is that?” Aqua asked.

“Why don’t you use your pokedex to find out,” Turquoise said. Aqua pulled it out and pointed it at the creature.

“Zigzagoon, The Tiny Racoon Pokemon, It walks in zigzag fashion. It's good at finding items in the grass and even in the ground,” Aqua’s Pokedex said in a female computer voice.

“It's so cute I want it, “Aqua siad.

“Then go ahead and battle it,” Turquoise said while standing by to give instructions when needed.

“Right, so do I just send out Mudkip?” Aqua asked before doing so.

“That’s the first step, the next step is to give commands,” Turquoise said before recommending Aqua use her pokedex to see what moves Mudkip has. Aqua did so and saw Mudkip’s current moves were tackle, growl, and water gun.

“All right, Mudkip use tackle,” Mudkip charged at Zigzagoon while Zigzagoon turned around and kicked sand at Mudkip which caused her to miss. “What just happened?”

“That was a sand attack which lowers the opponent’s accuracy,” Turquoise said.

“Ok then let's try this, Mudkip use water gun. Mudkip fired a stream of water which managed to hit Zigzagoon and sent it flying into a tree.

“Now is your chance to try and capture it, quick get a pokeball ready,” Turquoise said as aqua did so. Aqua made it bigger and then got ready to throw it.

“Go Pokeball, “Aqua said as she threw it with a spin which hit Zigzagoon and absorbed it. After a couple shakes the ball clicked which indicated the catch was successful. “Did it work?”

“It sure did,” Turquoise said as aqua picked the pokeball up.

“All right I just caught a Zigzagoon, “Aqua said while holding the pokeball in the air. The girls kept walking and as they were they decided to chat.

“How do you know all of this?” Aqua asked.

“All of what?” Turquoise asked.

“The thing with the battling and catching,” Aqua said.

“Well this is my third journey so far so naturally I would have experience,” Turquoise said.

“Do you think I will have that?” Aqua asked.

“Only time will tell,” Turquoise said as they reached a dock next to a shack. The girls decided to stop there and have lunch. After calling their pokemon out Turquoise set up a table then pulled out some basic ingredients. A few minutes later Turquoise had some sandwiches ready. Aqua took a bite and told turquoise her thoughts.

“It's not bad but it's a little bland,” Aqua said.

“I know but it's the best I can do with little to work with,” Turquoise said. “I just wish Fluttershy was here.

“Who?” Aqua asked.

“A friend of mine who is training to become a pokemon breeder, and a master of cooking and medicine,” Turquoise said.

“Sounds like someone handy to have around,” Aqua said.

“Yeah she sure is,” Turquoise said while thinking about her.


Meanwhile on the other side of the forest Fluttershy sneezed suddenly for no reason.

“Someone must be thinking about me,” Fluttershy said while picking some berries. Cinderace and Ursaring were also helping out since she was expecting this to be a long journey. Once they were done they went back inside the forest.


Back with the girls they finished eating and were about to pack up when team Supernova appeared with a net launcher at the ready.

“Not you creeps again, don’t you have something better to do than annoy us?” Turquoise said.

“Now Dorkette, don’t be like that we have history,” Isabelle said.

“Plus you owe us two headquarters so we won’t rest until you are out of our way for good,” Chris said.

“Oh yeah well let's see you beat this, Mudkip use water gun. Mudkip unleashed water gun with all she had but it was not doing anything against the net.

“Nice try but our nets can’t be damaged by special attacks like that,” Isabelle said. Mudkip kept at it until the fin on her head began to glow orange which Turquoise recognized as a new move. Mudkip then used that move to break the net causing everyone to escape.

“What move was that?” Aqua asked.

“It’s Rock smash,” Turquoise said.

“Sweet my Mudkip learned Rock smash,” Aqua said.

“Don’t get too excited Dorkette because your still too weak to beat us,” Isabelle said as she called out Mightyena.

“Exactly ,” Chris said while calling out Houndoom.

“Well it's a good thing we are here,” Turquoise said while having Espeon at the ready.

“You won’t make a difference, Mightyena use Crunch,” Isabelle said.

“Fire Fang Houndoom. Both of team Supernova’s pokemon charged at Mudkip and Espeon with their mouths wide open and ready to bite into them until a mysterious blast of energy came at them and damaged them.

Wait, that move, could it be?” Turquoise asked before Fluttershy and Ursaring revealed themselves.

“Looks like we arrived just in the nick of time,” Fluttershy said.

“Fluttershy so good to see you again,” Turquoise said excitedly.

“Hi Turquoise,” Fluttershy said.

“Where did you come from?” Isabelle asked in shock.

“Nevermind that we are here to stop you,” Fluttershy said. Mightyena and Houndoom attacked again but this time Fluttershy was ready. “Ursaring use another Focus Blast. Ursaring fired another Focus blast that knocked both canine pokemon out and sent team Supernova blasting off.

“That was amazing,” Aqua said as Fluttershy recalled Ursaring.

“Fluttershy meet my new friend Aqua,” Turquoise said.

“Nice to meet you Aqua,” Fluttershy said. “By the way do you have room for one more companion?”

“We would love to have you travel with us,” Turquoise said. And so with Fluttershy added to the group things will start to become lively. What kind of adventure awaits our heroes next. Stay tuned as the journey continues.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

Turquoise's team
Espeon ♀ LV: 61 Moves: Psychic/ Swift/ Morning Sun/ Psybeam
Sprigatito♀ LV:10 Moves: scratch/ Hone Claws/Leafage/Bite

Aqua's team
Mudkip ♀ LV:6 Moves: Tackle/ growl/ water gun/Rock smash
Zigzagoon ♂ Lv:5 Moves: Tackle/ growl/ sand attack

Fluttershy's Team
Cinderace ♂ LV: 45 Moves: Flame Charge/ Pyro Ball/ Headbutt/ Double Kick
Ursaring ♂ LV:30 Moves: Hammer Arm/ Focus Blast/Slash/ Metal Claw

Turquoise: Badges:0 Ribbons:0

Fluttershy has joined the party which means its a real adventure now. hope everyone is excited.