• Published 1st Jan 2024
  • 891 Views, 60 Comments

Friendship is dead part 2 : A stallions redemption - ALoneWolf



Twily.........................what do I do now?

  • ...
2
 60
 891

Bonus: Deleted scene

Heres a deleted scene that i was originally gonna add onto the current chapter, but decided not to as it would have made it way too long:twilightblush:


“UGH my head” Gladmane groaned as he began to compose himself. “Just what the hell was……………” But before he could say anything else, the stallion and his aids who have also regained consciousness found themselves face to face with not only a trio of royal guards, but the sun goddess herself, who look all kinds of furious. “ Oh uh……….Princess Celestia, it’s ……an honor to finally meet you , your even more beautiful in per…………

“SHUT UP!!!” Celestia interrupted sending shivers down the trio’s spines. “ I have a mind to set you ablaze after what you tried to do to my niece and her husband, but I’ll let the court decide your punishment. Your so damn lucky my sister isn’t here cause she wouldn’t be as merciful as I “ She then turned her attention towards Gladmane two aids who had nervous sweat all over their faces.

“So this is where you two have been hiding, if I had known you’d get rid of your guard uniforms and high tail it to Las Pegasus to escape your punishment, I would have retrieved you sooner”

Cadence raised an eyebrow after hearing her Aunt’s statement. “ Wait, you know these two auntie?”

“indeed” Celestia replied. “ Chris Peterson and Lang Magnum, these two were royal guard who have been on the run for a couple of years after sexually assaulting a few of my female guards and even getting some of them pregnant. And they thought they were smart by escaping their punishments by ditching their armor’s and start over in Las pegasus under the wing of this idiot. Not to mention they’re also responsible for giving me that ridiculous nickname “SunButt”.

One of the crystal guards tried his hardest not to giggle, lest to feel the wrath of the sun goddess.

“Well for what it’s worth Celestia, you are pretty thicc, can you blame us?” Lang replied.

“SHUT UP!!!” Celestia boomed shutting the stallion up completely. “ Take these idiots back to Canterlot to await their trials.

“No please, I can’t go to prison!” Gladmane said frantically as one of the guards grabbed him. “ Do you have any idea what they do to rich guys there?!”

“Well you should have thought about that before molesting my niece, not to mention kidnap royalty which is a very serious offense in Equestria” Celestia replied. “ Get these idiots out of my sight”

“Yes your majesty” The crystal guards said in unison and proceeded to drag the trio away.

“You can’t do this to me, no prison can hold Gladmane ya here me?!!!!!!” Gladmane shouted as he was being escorted away.

“Lang?” Chris said nervously.

“Yes Chris?” Lang replied.

“I heard about prison” Christ said.

“Yeah?” Lang replied and waited a few seconds for his friends reply.

“It ain’t fun!” Chris said frantically before being escorted out of the room alongside Lang.