• Published 25th Nov 2023
  • 111 Views, 0 Comments

And No One Understands Him Like His Mare - undead_rattler



Spike uses some strange magic to get beefy, but at what cost? A story from the Book of All Stories that happened during Ponyville Ciderfest 2023.

  • ...
 0
 111

[Hero option] Tell Spike about the Diamond Dog?

You yell, “Behind you!”

Spike turns and sees the Diamond Dog.

“Uh oh,” the Diamond Dog says, right before Spike spitting jet of green dragonflame at him. The dog runs away yelping with a trail of smoke streaming from his scorched tail.

Spike clears the smoke from his nostrils and looks towards Rarity again. She’s hypnotized by his gallant act of fiery prowess. Spike whispers, “Good bye, my sweet.” He painfully looks away from her and holds up the page.

As Spike opens his mouth to make his wish, Barley stops him. “Wait, not yet. Look around. If you stop being buff now, we’ll be sitting ducks in here. Besides, look. All of these mares are still caged. Let’s get everypony out of here and then we’ll undo this.”

Spike hands Barley the page and then after wiping a tear from his eye, he takes hold of his guitar. He manages to smile a bit as he channels his very soul into every note. He starts to sing, “Who's the big dragon fair that's prince charming to all the mares?”

You, Barley, and the Mares all sing, “Spike!”

(+1 page for Heroes)