• Published 4th Feb 2024
  • 215 Views, 0 Comments

Rotten to the Core - ShopperBrony90



Applejack falls under a curse that changes her personality for the worst.

  • ...
 0
 215

Prologue

It’s a beautiful Monday morning at Ponyville, everypony has woken up and is ready for the day ahead. Over at Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack and her family are ready for a day worth of farmwork.

They’re having breakfast, consisting of eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and a glass of orange juice.

“Mmmmh! Nothin’ better than to start a day with a hearty serving of breakfast to get us going.” Applejack said, finishing her plate. “I agree with ya, sis!” Apple Bloom replied. “Eeyup.” Big Mac said.

Minutes later, everypony on the farm starts working on their chores: Applejack is tending to a garden where apples grow, taking care of the soil and making sure the soil is all watered up. Apple Bloom is feeding the compost to the pigs, Granny Smith is making lunch for Apple Bloom for when the filly goes to school, and Big Mac is cleaning/mopping up the house.

When all the chores are done, Apple Bloom went off to school and Applejack is called on yet another Friendship Assignment via her cutie mark glowing and flank pulsing.

Applejack notices her call and tells her granny this: “I’m off on yet ‘nother adventure with Twilight and my other friends! I’ll be back in time for dinner. See ya then, Granny.”

“Okay, my honest pony. Good luck!” Granny Smith replied.

And so, Applejack heads off to Twilight’s castle to see what adventure she’ll have in store today.



To Be Continued…