• Published 3rd Oct 2012
  • 3,063 Views, 17 Comments

(SiC) Part 3 - Pinkie Pie's Sugary Problem - Brian Jacko



Pinkie Pie goes on a diet.

  • ...
7
 17
 3,063

A Sweet Night Together

Laughter could be heard from outside of Sugar Cube Corner.

It was in the middle of the night and Pinkie Pie had her five best friends over for a special get together.

Rainbow Dash was rolling on the floor giggling. "Oh, man! This was such a good idea Pinkie! I haven't laughed this much in forever! I had no idea you had so many great comedy movies!"

Pinkie Pie bounced over to the closet and opened it up. A flood of movies burst out and buried her. She poked her head out of the mess with a grin and said, "Hey! The party is not over yet! We haven't even finished half of what I wanted to show tonight!"

Fluttershy looked out the window nervously and said, "Oh my, it's getting late. I bet Angel must be so hungry. He needs to be taken care of soon."

Pinkie Pie frowned and said, "Aw, come on Fluttershy! He'll be okay. How about we watch a short movie? Oh! This one's under an hour long. Don't worry about Angel. Your good old Auntie Pinkie knows that he'll be okay for just one more hour!"

Fluttershy became slightly annoyed and said, "But Pinkie, I'm a year older than you....Oh never mind. I guess I can stay for one more movie." Fluttershy sat down calmly next to rainbow Dash and waited for Pinkie.

Pinkie Pie was about to insert another movie when she suddenly remembered something. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Who wants some more ice cream and cookies!?" She yelled while bouncing up and down in place.

All the other girls moaned in agony.

Rainbow Dash spoke up and said, "Actually, I'll have another bowl of ice cream. You sure do eat a lot of ice cream though!"

Pinkie Pie giggled and replied, "Actually, you should see what I eat when I have a bad day! This is nothing! Be back in a jiffy now!"

Pinkie Pie left the room and bounced downstairs. Shortly, she came back up the stairs on her hind legs while balancing two bowls full of ice cream with her front legs. As Pinkie walked in she saw Rainbow whispering something into Rarity's ear and giggling. "Hey! What are you girls whispering about!?" Pinkie demanded to know.

Rarity ran over and stuck her entire head into Pinkie's puffy mane. She ran back and started giggling as well.

Rainbow Dash burst out laughing and said, "I was right! I figured Pinkie's mane smelled like sugar and cinnamon."

Pinkie Pie smiled with a huge grin. She turned her head around and sniffed her own mane. "Oh! That's ok! I already knew that!" she said. "Here's your bowl of ice cream, Dashie! Eat up!"

Rainbow Dash's jaw hit the floor. "Th-th-th-that's all for me?" she asked, as she eyed the giant leaning tower of ice cream.

There must have been at least twenty three scoops of ice cream piled on top of the other.

Pinkie shoved the bowl over to her and said, "Yup, I gave you MY serving size. This is only my third bowl for tonight though. What's the matter Dashie, afraid you can't finish all that ice cream? I bet I can eat my bowl before you can!"

Rainbow Dash could never back down from a challenge. She became very defensive and said, "Oh you're on Pinkie!"

The other four mares sat and watched in shock as the two ponies began devouring scoop after scoop of ice cream. By the time Rainbow Dash was half way finished with hers, Pinkie Pie had already finished her bowl. She ran over to Rainbow's bowl and took the bowl out from her hooves. She threw the ice cream into the air and caught each falling scoop with her mouth.

"It looks like we have a winner!" Pinkie Pie cheered. She looked over at Rainbow who was curled up into a ball on the floor quivering in pain.

"Oh man, I don't feel so good. We need a rematch sometime later," Rainbow Dash said.

Twilight Sparkle spoke up, "I think that's enough sweets for now girls. How about we watch the movie so Fluttershy can get home soon?"

"Oh! Just give me one more second!" Pinkie Pie said as she zipped back downstairs. She came back with another huge bowl of ice cream and a much smaller bowl of ice cream. She placed the smaller bowl next to Rainbow Dash who was still curled up into a ball and said, "I'm sorry you lost Rainbow. Here's a bowl of ice cream to cheer you up so you don't feel sad!"

Rainbow Dash let out a painful groan and said, "I hate losing!"

Pinkie Pie started the movie and sat back down. She began eating scoop after scoop of ice cream.

Twilight Sparkle watched Pinkie more than the movie with a look of concern and disgust on her face.

After the movie was over, Pinkie Pie zipped over to Rainbow Dash. "Hey! Are you going to eat that Rainbow!?" she asked.

Rainbow took a lick of her ice cream. She looked like she was going to throw up. "No thanks, Pinkie. You can have it," she said in a weak voice.

Pinkie Pie sunk her face into the bowl, then used her tongue to lick her whole face clean. She then reached under the bed and took out a cupcake.

"Ya keep cupcakes under yer bed, Pinkie?" Applejack asked.

Pinkie took a bite and replied, "Oh, and I keep cookies under my pillow case just in case I get hungry in the middle of the night or have a bad dream. Cookies and cupcakes always cheer me up!"

Twilight shook her head in disappointment. She looked out the window and said, "Well, I guess we all better get going. Thanks so much for the party Pinkie."

Rainbow Dash picked her body up and was shaking. She made her way carefully down the stairs with the five other mares. She was walking while using her front leg to clutch her belly. Every step she took was followed by an "Ow!"

Once they made it to the porch, Pinkie Pie began to bounce around her friends. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Can we do this again? How about we do this EVERY single night!?"

Twilight Sparkle gave her a nervous little grin and replied, "Pinkie, I think we all need a break for a little while. I think Rainbow had enough party for the rest of the week."

Rainbow picked her head up weakly and said, "I have no idea how I'm going to do weather patrol tomorrow morning."

Pinkie Pie bounced over to Rainbow and said, "Okie dokie lokie! Just let me know and I'll be more than happy to set up another date again." Pinkie Pie gave Rainbow a slap on the back.

Rainbow's cheeks puffed up and she ran over to the bushes and began to vomit.

Pinkie Pie let out a giggle, "Oops! Sorry, Rainbow."

The four other ponies waved goodbye and made their way home.

Rainbow eventually flew away to her home with her front legs holding her belly.

Pinkie Pie bounced back inside the house and took an entire container of cookies upstairs with her. She ate about half the container and fell asleep in her bed full of crumbs.