• Published 11th Oct 2023
  • 688 Views, 10 Comments

Your Name Across The Multiverse -DASH SIDE- - DATONETWIxDASHFAN



Rainbow Dash and her human counter part are a quest to return to their worlds

  • ...
2
 10
 688

Chapter 3





Even though she has always seen the moon from earth, Dashie never thought she was in space itself, and looking at it so close, heck, seeing it look like another earth, she was amazed. The same was true for her companion as they looked around, even seeing space stations around the moon and earth itself. The trailer was hovering in the distance of the moon as Alex and the other girls were watching the duo while eating hotdogs as the ship was on autopilot.

"Amazing, isn't it?" asked Poppy.

"Yes," answered Dashie.

"We were all in awe of it the first time we were in space, like you guys," added Fae.

"How did you guys manage to get here?" asked Dash.

"Well, after Alex told us of the plan to save our master, we came up with some cash and got these old space trailer homes. Of course, Alex got out here first, since hers wasn't broken. Ours did break down a few times," answered Poppy.

"Yeah, we had some good and bad moments getting up here," added Fae.

"You did, didn't you? Hah!" laughed Rebecca as she pointed out she was the second one to go into space.

"Hey, hey, don't forget, you lost control of your ship for the first time, causing the engine to break, making it spin and hit ours, and it caused us to repair the hulls!" pointed out Fae.

"That did happen," laughed Rebecca as she remembered the day.

Dashie looked around and finally asked them something: "Don't mind asking, but why is the ship looking like this? Like a trailer home?"

"It was cheaper than the space RV's. Plus, the only way we could afford to get into space," replied Alex.

"And it was a nice deal. It came with a mystery box!" added Poppy as she took out a box from her hair.

"A mystery box?" asked Dashie.

"Yep, a mystery box; we didn't know what was in it, and the sales guy gave it to us for an extra 500 bits." replied Poppy.

"We didn't want it, but Poppy bought it on the spot," sighed Alex as she raised her palm at the memory.

"So, what was in it?" asked Dash.

"An expired coupon for buy 2 and get 1 shampoo," sighed Fae as they all laughed.

"Hey, I got a question myself," said Dash as she looked out the window and at the moon. "Why is there life on the moon? You said Lunar rules over it?"

"Yes, you see, a long time ago, there were two alicorn tribes on earth: the Sun tribe and the Moon tribe. They were at war with each other until two warriors from each side fell in love and started a family. When both tribes found out, the moon tribe welcomed the family and wanted peace, but the sun tribe didn't. The Sun tribe created a magical weapon that would banish the Moon tribe to the moon. As it went down, the family from before saved the Moon tribe as they were teleported to the moon. That barrier you saw before came from them. The elements of peace are one of six magical stones that created air on the moon and allowed farm life as well. The moon and sun tribes vanished, only leaving behind Lunar and her family." explained Alex.

"Elements of Peace? Like the Elements of Harmony?" thought Dash as she turned to the moon, seeing the barrier slowly appear to them.

"Wow, I wonder where the tribes went?" said Dashie.

"Nobody knows," answered Fae as she petted Dashie for being cute.

"Anyway, enough of history; we're going through the barrier; once inside, we'll..." Before Alex could finish, loud warning sounds could be heard from the console. Alex quickly checked on them and quickly turned to everyone and said, "Hold on to something!"

Everyone grabbed on to something as the trailer back end blew up, and the force was strong enough to send the trailer spinning into the moon barrier.

"What's going on, darling?" screamed Rebecca as her body lost its shape and just splashed around the spinning room.

"Something fast was coming right at us! I think it was a missile!" cried Poppy.

"A missile?" yelled Dash.

"Yes! Someone is trying to shoot us down! Hold on!" yelled Alex.

The trailer started to spin faster as it was about to hit the barrier. Everyone braced themselves as the trailer was now in the barrier, and it slowly passed through it. Once through, it revealed a city on the moon surface once more, and the trailer was heading straight to the city.

"What do we do now, darling?" screamed Rebecca.

"We gotta get out!" yelled Fae as she opened the door.

"Wait! There's a-!" cried Poppy as her poppy sense was going off, and suddenly, the trailer stopped spinning. Everyone looked at the doorway, and floating there was Midnight. She raised her hand and was about to unleash a powerful magic attack, but was stopped by Fae as she took out her sword and stabbed her in the hand.

"Ahhhhhh! You little-!" yelled Midnight as she was unable to use her magic.

"Alex, we have a situation!" cried Fae before she was grabbed and tossed out of the trailer, falling to the city below.

"FAE!" screamed Poppy as she jumped out of the trailer and tried to save Fae, but the two disappeared from sight.

"Going to kill you all!" demanded Midnight as she removed the sword, healing her wounds and turning towards the rest.
Dashie felt something was wrong, as her vision started to be filled with static and prism colors. She fell to her knees and could see something glowing around her Midnight wrist, and she could feel something warm in her pocket. Both glows started to get so strong that the area around them started to fall apart as cracks appeared. Dashie turned to Dash, who was suffering too.

"What is this?" asked Midnight as she tried to dispel the magic in front of her, but it wasn't working. "It's no use; whatever this magic, I can't dispel it," growled Midnight as she started to spin the trailer and lunge it away, miles away from her. Whatever was happening to her finally stopped as the prism colors vanished. She looked back at the area where she tossed the trailer and could see smoke coming from a building.

The trailer landed through the apartment building and was now deep within it. There was fire everywhere, and people were screaming as they ran out of the burning area. The destroyed trailer was engulfed in flames, but a shadow of a large ball came bouncing out, and once it landed out of the fire, it tossed out Alex and both Dashes.

"Ow," moaned Alex.

She slowly got up and saw Dash and Dashie were unconscious, and she could see who saved them. Rebecca was trying to turn back to her body form but couldn't, as the heat was too much. She was melting too quickly.

"Rebecca, hang on," said Alex as she ran over to her friend but stopped as she could sense "her" coming this way.

"Darling, you have to save the others. I'll hold her off; don't worry," pleaded Rebecca as she pushed her friend away. "Find Flash! Find master!" she screamed as she blasted her slime out of the burning hole of the building, blocking a magical energy ball that was coming at them. "GO!"

"Right, don't die on me, Rebecca!" yelled Alex as she carried the other Dashes and started to run.

"Not a chance, darling," smirked Rebecca as she saw another magical energy ball coming right at her and exploding on contact, causing her slime to splatter and vanish as the upper building was gone from the attack.

Midnight slowly landed and looked around, but quickly dodged a sharp object.

"You think you're clever, don't you? You're a worthless being."

"Hahaha, I've been called the worst," replied Rebecca as she started to turn into a huge demonic-looking version of her normal body, readying her giant fist as she stared down at her old friend.

"Let's end this," smirked Midnight as the two ran at each other and a massive battle began.


As the two powerful beings battled it out, Alex was running through the building stairs, carrying the girls. She looked back and could see the fight above her. She kept running until she found a door and opened it, only to see a small hallway and a single door at the end. She ran towards the door, kicked it open, and found herself in the back of a clothing store.
"Is this building connected to a mall?" she thought as she could hear sirens going off and knew the building and the area were about to go into lockdown. "We have to move!"

Alex ran to the store door and used her fist to force it open, as she could feel the heat outside. Once she stepped through, the fire alarm went off and the sprinklers came on, soaking everything in the area.

"Oh, great," groaned Alex as she was soaked. "What's going on now?"

Standing in front of her was Dark Shield, as his sword was beaming with intense heat as he faced down Alex.

"I see; of course you will be with her."

"Yes, and I will not allow you to leave," smirked Shield.

"We'll see about that," said Alex as she held Dashie in one arm and Dash in her other hand, threw them into a shopping chart, and kicked it away.

"Wait, what are you doing?" yelled Shield as he turned to the shopping cart and tried to chase but was stopped as Alex teleported behind him.

Alex smiled as she took a deep breath. "Here we go." Her whole body started to glow red as she could feel her strength increasing. She grabbed Shield and slammed him to the ground. The attack was so strong that the floor underneath him broke apart, and they both fell through it.

"What the hell?" yelled Shield as he saw Alex falling near him.

"I was going to save this power for her, but now is a good time."

"I'm not done yet," growled Shield as he prepared his sword and flew at her.

Alex didn't move, as her whole body was glowing brighter. Shield was inches away from her when he stopped.

"What the-?!" he screamed.

Alex was now hovering in the air, with her whole body engulfed in a giant ball of red and yellow flames. The fire was so intense that Shield couldn't even get close to her, and he couldn't even see her.

"What is this? What are you?" yelled Shield.

"I'm just someone who has power and will use it," said Alex as the fire around her exploded and sent a powerful energy wave throughout the area, breaking all windows and the surrounding area and sending Shield flying back.

"GAAAAAHHHH!" screamed Shield, as the wave was so strong that he couldn't get away. He was slammed into walls, through them, and finally tossed outside and into the streets.

Alex slowly appeared, with the flames burning bright as she stormed at him with a burning punch, knocking him far and landing him on a building that crumbled under his weight.

"Gah, dammit!" groaned Shield as he got up. "I see now; that's why my aunt took you in? You carry some of the Sun tribe blood, don't you?"

Alex said nothing as she walked towards him, readying another punch.

"This won't stop me," growled Shield as he removed his upper armor, and a burning, dark magical energy engulfed his exposed body.

Alex felt something was wrong and quickly flew back as she dodged a wave of energy. His attack was so strong that it cut through the buildings like paper, sending a massive shock wave that created a large dust cloud, blocking out everything.
"What the hell was that!?" thought Alex as she could see the damage the attack did and could sense a power increase coming from the dust cloud. Within the cloud, Alex could see a glowing black orb as Shield stepped out of the smoke.

"So, that's the "Element of Power"? You fused with it!" asked Alex.

"It's time to end this," said Shield as his whole body was glowing with dark energy and he charged at her.

"Bring it!"

Both dashed at each other and created a shock wave as they clashed.


Meanwhile, the shopping cart crashed into a wall, waking the two up from their sleep as the cart fell over.

"Huh? Where are we?" asked Dash.

"No idea, hey, are you okay, Dash?" asked Dashie as she got up.

"Yeah, I'm fine; my head hurts though."

"Mine too; what happened? Did we crash or something?"

"We did; let's look around," said Dash as she got out of the cart and helped herself.

"I hope everyone is okay," said Dashie.

"Same here. Hey, what's that?"

The two looked up and saw a giant ball of fire as it came crashing down near them. As the smoke cleared, they could see a large unicorn holding Alex down, as she was badly beaten. He reached out to her throat and started to crush it.

"Alex!" cried the two dashes as Dash flew to her at great speed.

"No, stay back; run, you idiot!" coughed Alex

"Let her go, you monster!" yelled Rainbow Dash as she slammed into Shield and carried him up above, gathering all the speed she had. "This is for hurting AJ!" yelled Dash, breaking the sound barrier and unleashing her sonic rainboom. The colorful shock wave blasted across the night sky, and a bright rainbow light came back down.

On the destroyed apartment building, Midnight watched the event unfold as she held the top half of Rebecca's body. She started to shed a tear without knowing it as she jumped off the building and flew to the rainbow light.

Dash crashed into the street near the others, and she was on top of Shield, who was passed out. Dash posed for them.
"Awesome, right?" she smirked as she hopped off and walked over to the awe-stricken self.

"Yeah, awesome!" said Dashie as she tackled and hugged herself.

"Hey, where's Alex?"

"I'm here," moaned Alex as she was sitting on the ground.

"Are you alright?" asked Dashie.

"No, but I'll be fine, thanks to you," smiled Alex.
"No problem, so what do we do now?" asked Dash.

"Find Poppy and Fae."

"What about him?" asked Dashie.

"Leave him," sighed Alex as she stood up.

"You sure, he might get up and come after us," replied Dash.

"That's not the problem right now," said Alex as she turned around and could see Rebecca hitting the floor.
The others turned, and they could see Midnight standing there.

"It's been awhile since I saw the rainboom."

"Midnight," moaned Alex. "Both of you, wat-" stopped Alex as she could see them holding on to their heads as a rainbow glow was coming from Dashie's pocket.

"This again!" thought Midnight as she tried to cover her eyes.

"What's going on?" cried Dash.

"I don't know!" said Dashie as they started to see memories coming to them as their minds were filled with static.

"I'll end this now!" yelled Midnight as she tried to fire off a magical beam at them but was stopped as a rainbow light slammed into her and tried to push her. She looked down and saw it was her.

"Who are you? Who! ARE!YOU!?" cried Dash as she kept pushing as hard as she could as her eyes were static.

Midnight raised her hand and forced Dash into the ground, knocking her out. With her done, Midnight looked back at her remaining prey but saw they escape, but it didn't matter to her; she got what she wanted as she picked Dash up, but to her horror, it wasn't the person she was after. This creature looked like her but wasn't at the same time. Was Flash fooling her? She turned to her brother before teleporting away without him.


Alex was running as fast as she could, as she was carrying Rebecca and Dashie in her arms. She didn't want to leave Dash, but with everyone's condition right now, she didn't have a choice. She looked down at Dashie and could see she was still passed out, and the same was true of Rebecca.

"Hold on, you two, just a little more," said Alex.

She turned a corner and saw an abandoned building. She found a way in and set the two on the floor. She hid near the window and peeked out. I saw or sensed no one in the area coming for them.

"Okay, it's safe."

Rebecca's body slowly started to recover itself. She was unconscious and was breathing slowly, as she was still hurt, but Alex knew she would live and wasn't in danger. Dashie, however, was still knocked out and could feel something was wrong. Her body was slightly bugging out as she was flashing different colors, until it finally passed and she was normal again. Alex just couldn't understand what was going on, but she was glad she was fine. She sat down, watched the two, and waited until she heard someone entering the building.

"I knew you'd find us," said Alex as she watched Poppy enter the room.

"Things are not going well, I see."

"Nope, they found us after we escaped from Midnight. What I don't understand is how they found us."Alex said to herself as she put her hand on her chin.

Poppy said nothing as she checked on her friends and continued to listen.

"I wasn't using my powers to be sensed by Shield. Dash and her friend don't have any magical power level to be sensed with."
Poppy got up and turned to Alex as she put on her blood-covered gloves.

"Someone told them...where's Fae, Poppy? Did you kill her? Are you going to kill us too?" angry asked Alex as she could see Poppy smiling with such disturbing glee, "Why?"

"It's what our queen wanted! She showed me the way on that day when she attacked the school. You should meet her and see the way too." answered Poppy, as her eyes were lifeless. Alex caught on and realized what happened to her friends.

"Midnight didn't join her; she was brainwashed, wasn't she? Just like you!" called out Alex as she tried to stand up, but from the fighting from before, she had no more strength.

"We didn't need much; all we need is a few words and a little help. Now, we are servants to the Queen and will continue to serve her till the end. Join us or die like Fae," said Poppy as she readied her gloves.

"I would rather die."

"Your loss, then," smirked Poppy as she got closer, but was stopped by Dashie as she jumped on Poppy back.

"You will not touch her!" yelled Dashie.

"Get off me, you pest!" screamed Poppy as she threw the girl off her, slamming her to the ground and quickly grabbing her head.

"Gah, I will not fail the Queen!"

"Stop!" screamed Dashie as she was trying to push Poppy away from her.

"NO!" cried Alex as she tried to move.

Poppy slammed down her fist, but it was stopped by the blunt side of a sword. She quickly looked up and saw the badly beaten Fae, as she was engulfed in pure rage.

"You dare strike this wonderful and cute creature!" screamed Fae as her eyes glowed and her body was covered in a white and yellow aura.

"Fae!" cried Alex.

"What the, your alive!" yelled Poppy.

"And very mad," growled Fae as she bashed Poppy's forehead with the blunt end of the sword and then grabbed her and tossed her into a nearby wall, shattering it and falling to the floor as she was knocked out.

"Fae!" coughed Dashie.

"It's alright, sweetie, I'm fine," said Fae as she dropped her sword and fell to her knees. She watched as Dashie got up and hurried to her. "So cute!" she whispered as she passed out on top of her.

After Dashie tied up Poppy with the chains she found, she was caught up in what happened to Dash and Poppy.

"What now?"

"I don't know. Everyone is out of commission, and since Flash never showed up like she always does, I get the feeling something did happen to her." sighed Alex.

"You think the Queen got her?"

"It's the only thing that makes sense; she must've taken her by surprise and took her."

"Then, what are we going to do? How are we supposed to defeat her without Flash or the others?" asked Dashie as her legs were shaking.

"I don't know," sighed Alex. "But I know this: Midnight has a Rainbow Shard. I noticed your own reaction to it. It also affects both of you, doesn't it?"

"I guess? I wasn't like this before, but when we see Midnight, something fills our mind. We hear a voice. Something about remembering someone we forgot."

"Really?" asked Alex as she started to think.

"Yes, we keep seeing memories of this person, like they were part of our lives, but aren't? It's confusing! We want to remember her! I! I want to remember her so much... I don't know why, but it hurts," said Dashie as her eyes were watering.

"Shhhh, it's okay," said Alex as she patted her head. "I see why Fae took a liking to you."

"Huh?"

"Anyway, you need to find Dash, and with my magical senses, Midnight headed to the stadium, and you'll find her there. You told me what would happen if two shards met. You need to remove it from Midnight's wrist and then escape."

"But I can't do it alone, and I can't leave you guys like this!"

"You're not alone. You have Dash; a girl can handle her own. Plus, whoever you forgot as well. They are with you in spirit. When you talked about them, you were hurting so much. Whoever it is, they're really important to you. Get back home and find them," smiled Alex.

"Alex..."

"Don't worry about us; we will find a way out of here. So, hurry and go; we will be fine." said Alex

Dashie wanted to say no and stay, but the way Alex was looking at her She couldn't help it and just nodded her head as she ran off out of the building and into the streets.

"Be safe, girl," whispered Alex as she weakly got up and watched the doorway as the darkness was filled with light from a glowing, burning sword. "Get home..."


A while later, after finding the location, Dashie was running to the stadium.

"Come on, faster," said Dashie as she picked up speed, and she could feel the warmth of the shard in her pocket and taking it out. She felt the Rainbow Shard was trying to reach out to the other shard and could feel the voice in her head getting louder. "Just a little bit more," she huffed. She turned the corner, saw the entrance, and hurried inside as she skipped through the gate guards, using the shard to guide her. She ran down the stairs and could see the glow was getting intense. "Hold on, Dash," said Dashie.

Dashie found herself in the stands with other creatures, and suddenly, there was a large explosion above her. She watched as Midnight flew out of the smoke and landed on the ring, and soon to follow her was Rainbow Dash as she tried to grab the shard from her. Dashie tried to call out to her, but there was another explosion from the same area, and she looked up and could see the Queen fighting a white anthro pony.


Before this whole event happened,

Dash woke and found herself in a jail cell. She quickly got up and looked around, and she could see her cell was empty.
"Hello? Dashie? Anyone?" called out Dash.

There was no answer.

"Darn it!" cursed Dash.

"I see your awake little one," came a voice from another cell next to her.

"Huh?" wondered Dash, as she knew that caring voice.

"Over here," said the voice as a white hand poked out of its cell and waved, but was clearly taking damage and returning to where it came from.

Dash walked up to her cell bars and could see them glowing with magical energy.

"I'm guessing this is magical?"

"It is, so we can't break out of them," said the voice.

"Well, that's not cool," said Dash.

"I know, isn't it?"

"Can you move closer, so I can see you?"

"I would, but if I come any closer, this field will shock me," said the voice.

"Oh, right," said Dash.

"That's alright; it's not your fault," said the voice.

"So, why are you here?" asked Rainbow as she walked away from the bars and sat next to the cell wall.

"I was trying to save someone important to me, and I failed," sighed the voice.

"I'm sorry."

"There is no need to be sorry again; the fault was mine. I wasn't able to protect her because I was too weak to do what must be done."

"What are you talking about? I don't understand."

"Let me tell you something, little one: no matter the obstacle, no matter the foe, no matter the cost, protect those you love. If you can do that, then you have truly succeeded in life."

"Yeah, I like that, but I still don't get what you're talking about."

"Don't worry, little one; you will know soon enough."

"So, what's your name, anyway?"

"Oh, forgive me, my name is Sunny."

"That's a nice name."

"Thank you."

"No problem. I'm Rainbow Dash."

"Rainbow Dash? Now, that's a cool name."

"I know," smiled Dash.

The two talked for a bit, and it seems that time went by fast as the door suddenly opened and they saw Midnight coming in and walking up to Dash's cell.

"I see you up."

"Yeah, I am, and if you're thinking about touching my friend again, you got another thing coming, girl!" yelled Dash as she tried to not make eye contact because every time she does, her mind becomes weird.

"You have spirit; you look alike," said Midnight.

"Look alike? Oh, you thought I was Flash this whole time?"

"It was until now; you two are different up close."

"Yeah, yeah, I get that a lot since getting here," laughed Dash as she was slowly moving toward the cell bars, still careful not to stare at her as she noticed the shard on her wrist.

"I don't get your joke, but it doesn't matter."

"I'm glad, because I wasn't making one anyway. Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Who gave you that shard around your wrist?" asked Dash.

Midnight rubbed the shard as she looked at it and tried to hold back her smile.

"The person...I want..." she started to say as her lifeless eyes slowly filled with life again.

"Hey, are you alright?" questioned Dash.

"I want to kill," said Midnight as she shook her head and turned her eyes back to normal.

"What just happened?" wondered Dash.

"You have a lot of nerve, asking me questions."

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't, but hey, I'm curious; besides, what else are we going to do in a place like this, right?"

"Fair point, but I want answers. Where is Flash? Why do you almost look like her? Why did you take her place?"

"That's a lot of questions. Let me see, Flash. I don't know where. I was told I look like her because I do, because, well, how can I say this without sounding crazy to a crazy pony? Well, because I am her, I'm from another universe. Happy?" smiled Dash.

"Another Universe? Is this a joke?"

"Do I look like a joking type of pony? Besides, what reason would I have to lie about this? I don't even know where I am, and all the creatures I do know are gone right now."

"Fine, if what you say is true, then why are you here?"

"I was tossed into this universe."

"By whom?"

"I have no idea. Look, I'm just a pony who wants to go home."

"Home?"

"Yeah, you know, a place I belong, the people who are important to me and want to be with."

"Home?" whispered Midnight as she turned to Sunny, who was listening the whole time.

"That's right, home," replied Dash as she got closer to the shard, but quickly pretended to be doing something else as she could tell that Midnight was looking her way.

"What's your home like?" asked Midnight.

"Oh, man, I don't even know where to start," said Dash as she sat down and leaned her back against the cell wall.

"Tell me everything," demanded Midnight.

"Okay, well, first, there's my friends, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity, and then, of course, there's my number one fan, Scootaloo," smiled Dash.

"Who's this Scootaloo?" asked Midnight.

"Scootaloo is a young Pegasus, a sweetheart, a bit hyper, and my biggest fan. She is so awesome and always cheers me on."

"Sounds like a wonderful girl."

"Yeah, she is, always making me happy and smiling. always following me and trying to be me. Sometimes, I'm a bad influence on her, but she's like, "

"A sister..." chimed in Sunny as she finally spoke up.

"Exactly!" yelled Dash. "Sometimes, others say I'm like a mom to her."

"A mother..."

Midnight walked away from Dash's cell and faced her former mother.

"You don't deserve to be called "mother" or anything."

"Maybe I don't, but the love I have for you is real, even now. my daughter."

"If it wasn't for my real mother, I would have killed you!" said Midnight.

"That's a lie, isn't it?"

"No! No, it's not; if it wasn't for my real mother, I wouldn't hesitate to end you."

"Really?"

"Yes, because if you were dead, I would no longer feel this weird pain and sadness when I look at you! Same when I think about "her"!"

Sunny said nothing as Midnight walked back to the doorway and turned to them. "You don't deserve to live, and it would have been best for everyone if you had died,' she said, and she walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

"Are you okay?" asked Dash. "She said she was your daughter, right? Doesn't that mean you are the master of Alex and the others?"

Dash could hear her getting up and was now near the wall as her voice was longer and much clearer. Dash 100% knew who it was and made sense with Luna of this world.

"Yes, you met Alex back in that match."

"You were the one who saved us, wasn't it?"

"Indeed, it was, and I'm glad you and the others made it out."

"Thanks."

"Your welcome. Now, let's get back to the topic of what you were telling Midnight. Are you really from another universe?"

"Yeah, I am. I was thrown into this world after finding another."

"That Rainbow Shard?" finished Sunny as she started to understand.

"Yep. We found the shard in another universe and were sent here; after that, we were found by Alex and the others."

"So, the Rainbow Shard brought you here, and it's the thing that can send you home?"

"Maybe the other universe we came from wasn't our own."

"So you are hoping this time it does?"

"Yeah, exactly. You seem to understand and are taking this whole thing very well. Alex and your students didn't believe it right away as they questioned it."

"Ah, well, I'm sure your story is farfetched, but you look and sound like Flash, but you are clearly not her. A mother knows her child. Even though Flash and the others are my students, they're like daughters to me."

"So, you believe me?"

"I do. It's the only explanation I can think of."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm glad Midnight locked you up."

"Why is that?"

"Because it gave us a chance to talk, and I think you're a pretty cool lady."

"Oh, stop, you're making me blush," laughed Sunny.

"So, what are we going to do about midnight?" asked Dash.

"I'm afraid we can't do anything as long as we're in these cells," explained Sunny as she passed her hand through the bars, quickly being stunned by the magical energy.

Dash put her hoof on the bar but wasn't stunned by it. "Strange, it didn't hurt me." She swung her whole arm around the bars, and nothing was happening.

"What!? questioned Sunny as she quickly stood and tried to look. "Maybe it's because you don't have a magical power level? You can break free then!"

Dash grinned as she backed away from the bars and started to flap her wings. With one strong tackle, Dash flew out of her cell, crashing into the wall. She recovered and quickly tackled Sunny into the cell, freeing her. For the first time, Dash could see her and was right—it was this world, Celetisa.

"Nice going!" happily spoke Sunny as she helped Dash up and exit her cell.

"Thanks. Now, let's get out here!"

"No, I came here to face my sister and make Midnight come back home. Plus, you need that shard to get home. Our world conflict isn't your own to begin with. You don't need to help us any further."

"Nah, I don't care; my other self and I are going to help. After all, no matter how you guys look, you are still people I care about."

"Such loyalty coming from a small person; thank you, Rainbow Dash!" cried Sunny as she petted her head. "Just like my Flash."

"Hey, no problem, that's what I do," said Dash.

"Now, let's hurry before we're caught," said Sunny as she took out a pair of new sunglasses and put them on.

"Right!"

Dash and Sunny left the holding cells of the stadium and quickly went upstairs. They found themselves in the locker room area, which was empty. They kept running and turned another corner, and they were now in a large hallway that headed further up the stadium.

"How big is this place?" wondered Dash.

"Very large. It's designed for the audience to view the fight. The VIP area should be in this section, as I scouted this area before your match happened." Sunny said as she led the way.

They ran up the flight of stairs and stopped as they could see a large door ahead of them with two large rhinos.

"It's right behind those doors. We need to get in and get past the hallway security before we can reach the throne room. Once there, we can end this madness once and for all," explained Sunny.

"How? How are we going to do that if there's guards?"

"Leave that to me," said Sunny, as she was already walking and stopping in front of the two guards.

"Halt! No one is allowed in!" said the left guard before realizing who it was as she tried to grab her weapon but was punched in the gut and tossed to the side, while the other guard was kicked through the door and crashed into the hallway where other guards protected each VIP door. They all noticed Sunny and came at her with their weapons, but were all taken out in seconds and crashed into each other. Dash was amazed at how Sunny could do that and followed her inside the hallway.

"Whoa, nice moves. That was awesome!" glee Dash as she flew around Sunny as they started to head down the hall way.

As they walked past, Dash could see nobles or rich folks poking their heads and wondering what the noise was. Dash could tell some of them were noble folks from her world. She even thinks that blue cat woman was Trixie.

"Are you ready?" asked Sunny as she was getting ready to kick down the door.

"Yep!" nodded Dash as she landed on the floor.

"Good, then, here we go!"

Sunny kicked the door down, and both ran in. It was a large room, with a giant chandelier on the ceiling and red carpet on the floor, and there were also many paintings. There was Lunar, drinking her wine, and Midnight was standing there looking at them. Dash quickly covered her eyes from Midnight, as she didn't want to lose herself again.

"Faker and the fake mother," she said as she stepped forward.

"I don't know what she did to you, but I'm going to get you back, Midnight, and for you, dear sister, I should have killed you rather than running away with Midnight all those years ago."

"You knew she had the Moon tribe's greatest element within her, didn't you, dear sister?" Lunar said as she got up and stepped forward. "The element of true magic The orb we thought we lost that night when we fused it with her It was lying dormant for all this time. Isn't that right?"

"You were going to use her like a weapon!" yelled Sunny.

"Of course, that is our family goal, and it's the only reason I kept her alive all these years," laughed Lunar as she walked over to Midnight, touching her face. "Knowing full well that she would come in handy, We can finally take over the earth and rule it."

"That's not going to happen, sis. I won't allow it."

"Ha, and who's going to stop me, you? Don't make me laugh. You always hated the fact that I was better than you in magical combat, and the only reason I haven't killed you is because you're still of use to me," said Lunar as her eyes glowed black as the night aura and runes appeared around her. "I'm going to make you my slave, just like Midnight here!"

"Slave!? You brainwashed her!" yelled Sunny as her anger released her Sun tribe magical energy. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" cried out Sunny.

"Kill me?" smiled Lunar. "You can't be serious; it's your fault for running off with her and hiding her from me to begin with."

"Enough; I won't listen to any of this. I'm going to beat you down until you have nothing but a lifeless body!"

"Ha, I don't have to listen to you," smiled Lunar. "Kill the faker, and I'll handle my dear sister, my sweet Midnight."

"As you wish, mother," smiled Midnight.

Lunar and Midnight's magic started to fill the air as Dash felt the pressure of the magic. This was a lot of magic, and it was making her feel uneasy. She carefully watched Midnight's legs as she flew right at her. She didn't have time to move or dodge as she was sent crashing into a wall, knocking the wind out of her. She coughed as she hit the ground. She looked up and saw what Midnight was looking at; her eyes were lifeless and cold.

"Nothing happened?" thought Dash, as she wasn't losing it like before. "Does it have to do with the shards?"

Midnight quickly pinned her down with her foot, and Dash couldn't move as she was kicked in the side, rolling across the ground, and hitting another wall. She could feel the pain and knew she needed to fight back.

"Dash!" yelled Sunny in fear, but she had to block an attack from her sister's magic.

Dash looked and could see Lunar and Sunny were having their battle, and both were going all out. She couldn't see their fight because they were moving so fast and were sending attacks at each other. Their magic was flying all over the place, shattering things and hitting the walls. She quickly turned, dodged another attack, and quickly flew up, avoiding a magical beam from Midnight.

"Your quick, I'll give you that," said Midnight as she fired more beams.

"I am the fastest pony in all of Equestia!" proudly declared Dash as she quickly flew past her.
She had an idea and flew over to Midnight, quickly going under her and tackling her from behind, sending them both into the wall and holding her down as she started picking speed. "You're lucky! Hardly did this move in years! The Buccaneer Blaze!" yelled Dash as the whole room flashed with white beams, creating a large explosion and a huge hole. As the smoke was still around, Midnight flew down to the ring, and Dash followed her and tried to grab the shard but was punched away.


"I won't let anyone beat me! Not even a fake like you!" yelled Midnight as her fist became engulfed with purple flames, and Dash quickly dodged the punch, and the whole area was blown away, destroying the whole arena. Dash had to cover her face as the blast was huge, and it took a moment for her to realize what happened.

"If she lands on me like that, I'm dead!" thought Dash as she had to quickly dodge another attack. "I can't keep this up forever."

As Dash flew around trying to avoid her, the shard started to shine bright, and she felt her mind getting weirder and her eyes widen when she realized what was happening to her. She could hear it.

"You must protect her at all costs!" said a voice.

"What the heck?" thought Dash as she tried to concentrate and avoid another attack.

"Remember her," said the voice again as Dash's mind was getting foggy.

"No! What's happening to me?"

"Remember!" said the voice again as Dash was feeling tired.

"Remember, but" cut off Dash as she fell to the ground, holding her head.

Midnight took notice and walked up to her. She was about to finish her off when she could see that reality around her was falling apart. She looked around and noticed the creature from before, as it was running up to the faker.

"Stop!" said Dashie as she kept her eyes covered. "Don't do this! Alex told me, You need to fight the brain wash spell!"

"I don't need to!" yelled Midnight as she walked up to her, but looking at her closer, she reminded her of someone. He reminds her of "her," but why? "I can't. I need..."

"You can! Fight back!" cried out Dashie as she tried to grab her hand. "You aren't alone. Think about your friends! They came to save you! Your mother, too! Even her!"

"Her? Her!" thought Midnight, as her mind was a mess.

"I notice now that every time you ask for her, you have sadness in your eyes. You want her to save you, don't you?"

"Save me? Her?"

"Your best friend!"

"My what? Flash? She's the one I hate!" said Midnight as she held her head. "But why?"

"Why do you hate her? Think about it! Don't you remember the fun you had with her and the others?"

"Others? The girls...they...no! said Midnight as her head started to hurt.

"Don't fight it! Let the memories return!"

"I can't. I can't," cried Midnight as she remembered hurting her friends, her best friends in the whole world, and how they were trying to save her. She remembered the pain she felt when she was hurting Rebecca. "Rebecca, I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!"

"That's it. Your coming back." smiled Dashie as her own mind was feeling weird as she slowly moved her hand away from her eyes and grabbed Midnight's hand fully.

"I don't want to fight. I don't want to hurt my friends!" cried out Midnight as she started to cry. "Flash! Why didn't you save me? I needed you! You promise!"

"She did. She did come and save you, didn't she?" asked Dashie.

"Huh?" asked Midnight as her eyes started to return with life in them and the runes on her horn started to spark.

"We're not her, but yet, we are her. We're here now, and we're going to save you."trailed off Dashie as her eyes were filled with static, and she dropped to her knees as her shard floated out of her pocket, and Midnight's own shard tried to float to it but was chained to the friendship bracelet.

"Flash?" whispered Midnight as she touched it and smiled. "Right, you told me you would always be with me." Midnight Horn blasted purple energy, removing the runes and freeing her. "Thank you," said Midnight as she looked at Dashie and Dash, letting go of the bracelet as the shard floated to the other shard and became one, creating a pillar of rainbow light and covering the whole area.


The light vanished as a static and glitchy landscape appeared and soon took form as a park with a running track, and not too far from it was a baseball field and stands. Sleeping on the stands was Dashie, as she was wearing jogging clothes. It was a perfect sunny day, as the sun was high and a gentle breeze flowed through the park. As Dashie snoozed, she was slowly woken up by the sounds of the bleachers shaking and someone saying, "Oh, shoot." Dashie opened her eyes and could see a short black-haired girl whose face was covered in prism colors, but she's wearing the same middle school uniform. She was trying to pass her without being too noisy but was failing at it.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" asked the girl.

"Um, yeah, but it's okay; I was planning on getting up anyway," replied Dashie as she sat up.

"You sure? You look exhausted; I can let you get some more rest."

"Yeah, I'm good," yawned Dashie as she got up, stretched her left arm up, and could feel the warmth of the afternoon.

"Okay," said the girl.

Dashie rubbed her eyes and could see that the girl was sitting a few spots away from her and reading a book.

"So, what brings you here on a nice afternoon like this? To just read a book?" asked Dashie.

"Yeah, I like reading while relaxing."

"Sounds boring," teased Dashie.

The girl looked up and smiled. "Boring? This isn't boring; it's great!"

"Well, what are you reading, if you don't mind me asking?" asked Dashie.

"Well, I was planning on reading this," said the girl as she held up a thick book with a blue cover and gold letters, "but I just started reading this one."

Dashie looked closer and could see it was some kind of science-looking book.

"Um, that doesn't look like a normal book."

"Oh, well, it's not; it's a textbook on quantum mechanics."

"Quantum...mechanics, you lost me at quantum," laughed Dashie.

"Sorry, but it's really cool!"

"Yeah, yeah, so what's your name?" asked Dashie, as she was curious about this girl.

"It's..." but before the girl could say her name, static filled the area, and Dashie flickered to Dash, as she was in another place but didn't question it. She was on the ground laughing as the purple unicorn mane was all messed up, and just like the other girl, her face was covered in prism colors. "Let me guess, you're Rainbow Dash?" questioned the unicorn.

"The one and only. Why have you heard of me?" proudly said Dash as she pound her chest.

"I heard you were supposed to be keeping the sky clear." sighed the unicorn as she walked up to Dash. "I'm..."

Again, another static flashed. Dash and Dashie flickered between the two as she found herself in the bar, fighting off a group of male ponies as they were wearing biker outfits.

"Hey, hooves off!" yelled Dash as she punched the male pony.

"Hey, why you little bitch?" yelled the male pony.

The group of ponies started to beat down Dashie. She fought back but was soon taken down and held by a big white-earth pony. "You think you can challenge us? This is our turf!" said the biker.

"Yeah, yeah, let me go, you big brute," yelled Dashie.

"Big brute?" asked the biker as he tightened his hold on Dashie.

Dash started to laugh and smile at him. "Hey, no hard feelings, right?"

"Feeling? What are you talking about?" asked the biker as he released his grip a little and could feel Dashie's foot smacking his balls.

"That!" laughed Dash as she quickly took the biker out and started to beat down the others.

"You fucking cunt!" yelled a blue unicorn male as he cast a fireball spell, which was quickly dodged by Dashie.

"Ha, is that all you got?"

The unicorn male was pissed off and charged at her, casting more fireballs, and soon the entire bar was burning. Dashie could feel the heat of the fires but didn't care and continued to beat down the unicorns.

"You're the worst!" cried the unicorn as he and the others got up and escaped their burning bar.

"THIS IS MY TURF!" screamed Dash as she jumped out of the burning bar, shaking her hoof at them before grabbing her sides as she was laughing so hard but in great pain as well. She walked off as she could hear the police and fire truckers coming. She ran down the street, and rain started to fall. She ran into an alley and sat on a crate.

"Damn, that was awesome! I'm so awesome." she proudly said.

Dashie laid her head back and closed her eyes, and the sound of rain helped her relax. She thought she was going to rest but was interrupted as a police car could be heard stopping at the entrance. She quickly bolted further down the alley and saw an opened door. She hurried in and locked it. She rested her head against the door and could still feel the rain landing on her. She looked up and could see the dark gray clouds, realizing this was some sort of open flower garden with a big tree in the middle as she scanned the area. "I better stay low for awhile," she thought. She walked over to the large tree and was about to sit down when she could see a purple alicorn reading a book, who quickly took notice of her and screamed. Unlike the others, though, she could make out her face.

"Who are you?" asked the alicorn as she picked up her book and was ready to use it as a weapon.

"It's Dash/Dashiell..." weakly replied both as they were flickering between each as they finally passed out from the pain and landed in front of the alicorn.

Static filled their minds again, and before disappearing, they could see the rainbow comet before them and the same big tree, and standing near it was the alicorn. They rose their arms and both didn't realize it, but instead of flickering between each other's bodies, it was one body, as Dashie's hand was blue as she tried to reach out to the alicorn before both opened their eyes.


They found themselves on a grassy hill, and looking down from it, it was a small town. Above the town were chibi magical girls of Dash friends, but standing on their hind legs rather than on all fours as they were fighting a shadow monster.
"Ugh,cried Dash as she fell backwards on the hill while Dashie joined her. Unknown to them, Dash was vanishing from her lower half before it returned to normal. A small front piece of Dashie's hair became yellow, orange, and a bit of green in the back, and her jacket changed once more.

end of chapter 3