• Published 11th Oct 2023
  • 688 Views, 10 Comments

Your Name Across The Multiverse -DASH SIDE- - DATONETWIxDASHFAN



Rainbow Dash and her human counter part are a quest to return to their worlds

  • ...
2
 10
 688

Chapter 1

Author's Note:

heyo, glad you click on this and reading it. heads up, started using a grammar bot to find errors but it also caused errors and whatnot. going go through it soon.





"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH" screamed both Dash and Dashie as they're being tossed through a colorful cylinder, which had mirror-like exteriors, and within those mirrors, other versions of themselves passed by without them knowing. Before they knew it, they were tossed out and floating above a beautiful, huge neon city. As they free fell, the Rainbow Shard fell between them. Dashie grabbed it, but Dash opened her wings and stared at the busy night city in awe.

"Wow!" said Rainbow Dash as she flapped her wings, but she quickly heard Dashie screaming as she kept falling. "Hold on, I'm coming!" yelled Dash as she dove towards her human version.

Dashie screamed until she felt a pair of hooves wrapping around her waist and pulling her into a hug. "It's okay, I got you," said Dash as she smiled down at her.

"What are you?" asked Dashie as she looked up at the pegasus and down at the other buildings. "Where are we? Why am I up here?" she asked again and again.

"Hold on tight!" said Dash as she flew faster towards a large building's rooftop.

"AHH!" yelled Dashie as she felt Dash's hooves leaving her waist and felt herself falling. "AAAAAHHHHH!" screamed Dashie until she planted her face into the floor of the roof.

"Sorry," said Dash as she helped her up.

"I could have died!" screamed Dashie as she rubbed her sore head and noticed the shard in her hand was still intact.

"It's a good thing you didn't," smiled Dash as she walked away and looked over the edge of the roof.

"I still could have broken my bones or neck. Who knows how high we were?" said Dashie as she turned to the pony.

"You wouldn't have died," replied Dash.

"And how are you so sure?" asked Dashie in anger.

"Because I'm the fastest pony in Equestia! Saving ponies from falling to their deaths is a pretty common thing," joked Dash as she turned to her weird-looking double. "But never mind that; who are you? That other creature called you "Dashie," right?" asked Dash.

"Um yeah. My name is Dashie. Dashiell Reinbold." proudly said Dashie as she pound her chest but quickly let out, "Wait, another creature?"

"Dashie, huh. It sounds like the nickname that Pinkie gave me. My name is Rainbow Dash. But everyone calls me Rainbow or Dash." Dash said as she walked towards her human version.

"Really? Penny gave me that nickname after that party for my old childhood friend, who turned out to be a bully, but we're cool now."

Dash froze as she heard that. She sat down and asked Dashie a quick question: "Do you have a nickname called "Rainbow Crash?"

Dashie started to freak out a bit as she answered the question. "Reinbold Crashie..." softly replied Dashie as she walked up to the blue pony. "My bullies gave me that nickname. How many friends do you have?"

"Four best friends, AJ, Pinkie, Rarity, and Fluttershy, you?" asked Dash as she looked at her human version in confusion.

"Same, but my friends are AJ, Penny, Rachel, and Faith." answered Dashie until she realized her friends' names almost sound the same, but she needed to be sure on something. Both started to talk at the same time. "Apple farm girl/pony, party and hyper girl/pony, clothes designer girl/unicorn, shy and animal loving girl/pegasus!" they said at the same time.
Both were shocked to hear each other's friend's personality and looked at each other.

"Wait a second," said Dashie.

"How is that possible?" asked Dash.

Dashie and Dash started talking about their friendship, where they met, and why they became friends with those girls, and both realized the others and themselves are from a different universe.

"I don't get it; how is this possible?" asked Dash.

"I think our universe's are from the multiverse. which can be anything like a big tree with many branches, a net, a ball of yarn, and many more." explained Dashie.

"Oh no, I believe the whole multiverse theory; like, I'm talking to another version of me right now. What I don't understand is "how" this happened." said Dash.

Dashie remembered the shard in her hand and showed it to Dash, who was confused. "I think this has something to do with it," said Dashie as she explained how, when she touched it, she remembered seeing her pony self.

"Yeah. When I touched it, I saw you!" said Dash.

"What I don't understand is, why us?" asked Dashie.

"Maybe the Rainbow Comet has magical properties. So, when it landed in the forest, it created some kind of portal or something. If only she was here...wait, who?" questioned Dash as she tried to remember that pony she was with. "I was with somepony; why can't I remember?"

"What are you doing?" asked Dashie as she saw her double staring at nothing and walking in circles.

"I'm trying to remember who I was with. It was a female unicorn, I think?" questioned Dash to herself.

Dashie remembered back as well, and she too realized something. She was with someone else as well, but just like Dash, she can't remember her name, not even her face. "You're right. I remember someone I was with, but I'm drawing a blank. I don't remember her name either. It's like someone wiped her from my memory," explained Dashie as she walked away in frustration and confusion.

"Hey. Let's focus on getting back to our own worlds first and figure out later why we can't remember them." said Dash

"That's not going to be easy; I don't think this shard is sending us back home; it looks all dull now. Maybe, if we found whoever you were with, she might know," said Dashie.

"If she knows, how are we going to find her since we're not in your world and not mine? I have never seen this city before. Have you?" asked Dash.

Dashie looked around and noticed everything was so strange to her, so she shook her head.

"So, how are we going to find our way back home?" asked Dash.

"I don't know," sadly said Dashie.

Both walked closer to the edge and looked at the neon city, where everything was different. There were very tall buildings and flying cars and ships as it passed through the city buildings.

"I don't recognize anything here. This doesn't even look like a place that belongs in my world," said Dash.

Dashie nodded in agreement and said, "I'm afraid we're not in Kansas anymore."

"What?" asked Dash.

"Uh, nothing," said Dashie.

Suddenly, a passing airship flew by with a large screen on it, revealing a news report with a male voice on the speaker. "Just in, our former hero and savior, Tara Brave, was captured a few days ago and is going to pay for her crimes." Soon, a picture of Tara Brave appeared on the screen, revealing a purple-skinned woman with purple hair, as she was wearing a prisoner outfit. Dashie noticed the shard started glowing.

"Whoa," said Dash as she and Dashie saw the news.

"What the-?! Who is that?" asked Dashie.

"Dunno, but there's something about her," said Dash as she looked at the woman.

"Me too; it's like I know her," said Dashie.

As they continued watching, they heard the reporter talking again: "Brave is being taken to the prison section of the city; in a few hours, she will be killed for bringing the alien threat to our doorstep."May Aura have mercy on her soul... Remember, you can still buy the virtual tickets to the live execution and get a virtual goodie bag," happily explained the reporter.

"Killed?" yelled Dash.

"Aliens?" said Dashie.

They watched as the report ended, leaving a still image of Tara on screen, but both girls noticed the Rainbow Shard around her neck, and then the ship continued its route.

"Hey, she has a rainbow shard!" said Dash as she pointed it.

"Okay?" replied Dashie.

"Don't you remember how we touched the shard? We ended up here. Since touching our current shard did nothing, there might be a good chance if we touch her shard," explained Dash.

"We'll get sent back," finished Dashie.

"Exactly," said Dash as she flapped her wings and looked down over the building edge.

"Wait, what are you doing?" asked Dashie, a bit confused.

"You're the one with the shard. Don't you remember it glowing when the shard appeared on screen? We can use it to find her. Like a tracker!" said Dash.

"And we will; I just don't like heights, and jumping off the building is not a good idea. So, let's think of a better way to get down." cowardly explained Dashie.

"Just come here!" said Dash as she moved behind Dashie and wrapped her front legs around her.

"WAIT!" yelled Dashie as she was picked up and was screaming.

"Hold on!" said Dash.

"AHHHH!" yelled Dashie as they took off.

"This isn't so bad. Right?" smiled Dash as she looked down.

"I'm going to puke," groaned Dashie as she covered her mouth.

Dash couldn't believe Dashie was from another universe. She's nothing like her; Dash wouldn't get scared by heights.

"I hate this. I can't look down," said Dashie as she covered her eyes.

"Well, tough it out," replied Dash.

Dashie opened her eyes for a bit but quickly covered them again and screamed.

"You know, I never expected the version of me to be such a scaredy cat. You aren't cool, you know?" laughed Dash.

Dashie uncovered her eyes and asked. "A what?"

"Scaredy cat. It's what the ponies in my world call creatures like you," answered Dash.

"Screw you! In my world, we call you a cun-" yelled Dashie before she quickly covered her mouth as she felt throwing up again.

Dash laughed at her response. They flew through the city, following the shard as it was glowing brighter to the north. They kept going until a flying police ship appeared behind them.

"This is the Aura City Police. Cease flight and land! "Wait, is that a flying pony?" questioned one of the officers.

Dash stopped flying and hovered in place with a smirk on her face.

"You're not thinking of taking them on. Are you?" asked Dashie, but watched as Dash did more of a smug smile. "Oh god, you are!"

"Come and catch me!" yelled Dash as she quickly flew off, and the ship quickly followed them.

"Rainbow! Don't be a show-off!" screamed Dashie.

"I'm not, just having fun!" replied Dash.

"I hate you!" yelled Dashie.

The officers continued to shoot warning shots at them, but Dash kept changing direction.

"You have got to be kidding me," thought Dashie.

Dash wasn't dodging the shots, and he started to mock them. "Hey, is that the best you got? A little filly could aim better than that," laughed Dash.

The police officers were getting annoyed and ordered that there be no more warning shots.

"No more warning shots? Really?" thought Dash in a panic.

"RAINBOW! They're going to shoot us! AGAIN! For real this time!" screamed Dashie.

Dash noticed the ship's gun was pointing right at them, with laser sights pointing at her head.

"Crap," whispered Dash.

"Told you so," replied Dashie.

"Shut it!" said Dash as she flew as fast as she could, barely dodging the shots.

"HOLD STILL FLYING PONY!" ordered the officer.

"Rainbow. Do something!" yelled Dashie.

"I can't; they're right behind me. I can't dodge and do sharp turns with you in my hooves. Are you sure you can't fly??"replied Dash.

"DON'T JOKE ABOUT THAT!"

"Sorry." grin Dash

They kept flying for a few minutes and were nearing the end of the chase as Dash flew between narrow buildings as the ship was getting ready to take another shot at them.

"You have a plan or something?" asked Dashie.

"Working on it!" said Dash as she dodged another shot.

"Work faster! The ship is getting closer!" yelled Dashie.

"Oh please. I can easily lose these guys. These bozos aren't so tough," said Dash.

"Really? Because it doesn't seem like it, WITH ALL THE BULLETS!" questioned Dashie.

"Trust me," said Dash.

"Famous last words," whispered Dashie.

The ship continued to fire on them as they exited narrow ways and were about to take the final shot, until they saw a shadow above them and were suddenly knocked into by something.

"What the hell was that?" said one of the officers.

"Whatever it was, it was huge. Like the size of a building!" yelled the pilot.

"We got the same thing here," replied a voice on the radio.

The police ship returned and soon noticed endless waves of alien-looking ships. Dash stopped as well and watched as the city unleashed its mecha army, and the police force joined in as the alien ships released their own mecha army.

"Holy cow!" said Dash.

The battle soon started, and the Aura city mecha were shooting and destroying the alien ships, which were returning the fire.

"Let's go. We're running out of time here! Are we getting close?"asked Dash.

"The shard is getting brighter! Keep heading to that large dome building ahead of us!" yelled Dashie.

As they flew closer, the city was in flames, with several buildings being destroyed and the ground littered with rubble and mecha bodies.

"Look out!" yelled Dashie.

The duo dodged a falling mecha, which crashed into a nearby building, and continued flying.

"This isn't looking good! This city isn't going to last for much longer!" said Dash.

"Rainbow, look!" said Dashie.

"Oh, crap! Not another one," said Dash as she saw another wave of smaller ships appear above them.

"Rainbow! Head that way, hurry!" said Dashie.

"Alright! Hang on tight, girl!" yelled Dash.

Dash quickly turned around, dodging a falling ship, and headed towards the giant dome.

"There! That's it!" pointed Dashie as the shard was glowing much, much harder now. "Just get us inside; the shard is glowing like crazy now!" said Dashie.

"On it."

"You think we're going to make it?"

"With me flying, yeah."

"Yeah, but if you keep showing off, I'm going to be sick."

"That's your problem."

Dash dodged another ship, as the prison was only a few yards away.

"We're almost there!"

"Yeah, but so are those ships. I hope you have a plan to get inside, because I don't see a way inside from here."

"Trust me, I'm full of great plans."

"That's what I'm afraid of."

They were getting closer when suddenly, a large alien ship blasted a huge laser at the dome, destroying half of it.

"Hold on," said Dash as she dove into the destroyed section of the dome and headed straight down.

"Where are we going?" asked Dashie.

"Just trust me."

"Yeah, like that's going to happen."

As they flew deeper inside the prison, they came across a large hall where they found the prisoners in their cells. Many started to scream for help as they saw the girls, but before they could do anything for them, the cell door closed and they moved underground.

"We better hurry; it looks like they're moving them somewhere else. Where to now?" asked Dash.

Dashie held the shard up and moved it around them until it started to glow brightly in the western part of the hall.

"This way. I'm sure she's somewhere down that hall," explained Dashie.

Dash nodded and flew to the west hall, where many more cells were seen, but unlike the other ones, they were empty. They looked inside each other as they flew until they came across a corner hallway, where they could hear voices.

"Here, put me down,quietly whispered Dashie as she stood on the edge of the corner. "Be quiet." Dash placed her down and joined in the eardropping.

"Sunburst, you got to let me out! Everyone is dying out there!" cried a female voice.

"You're not going anywhere, Brave. You brought this upon us," replied Sunburst.

"You know that's not true, Sunburst. I had no idea the magick was even capable of sending that beacon when I found it all those years ago!" replied the female voice.

"Liar!" replied Sunburst.

"I'm telling you the truth! If the beacon had been active the whole time I had it, I would have known the aliens were coming."

"It doesn't matter. You are the reason they're here, so you will be the reason we win this fight. We're going to use magic."

"How is that possible, Sunburst? You know Magick won't be active for anyone other than me!"

"We'll find a way. Goodbye Brave."

"No! Please! I beg you, let me out damn it!"

"Not happening, Brave," coldly said Sunburst. "If only Aura was still around, things could have been different."

The girls heard the footsteps getting near them, so they stepped back into the shadows of the hallway and watched as a tall, light-orange-skinned woman, with short, messy yellow hair and wearing a black officer cloak, walked out and didn't notice the girls as they disappeared into another hallway, where the sounds of an elevator opening and closing could be heard.

"That was Sunlight Shimmer, wasn't it?" thought Dash as she stepped out of the shadows.

"Sunburst. Whoever she was talking to, she was the one we're looking for. Tara Brave," replied Dashie as she walked out of the shadow as well and walked to the hallway that Tara was in.

They both looked at the cell door and saw the purple-haired woman, who was banging on the glass as she saw Dashie.

"Hey. How do we open the door?" asked Dash as he ran to the glass cell door and touched it.

The woman jumped back in surprise, as they thought it was someone she knew but it wasn't; it was a talking flying horse, but she realized it was trying to break open the door.

"Who are you two? Why is there a talking horse?" asked Tara in confusion and awe.

"I'm Rainbow Dash, and this is Dashie. We're here to rescue you and to help us." explained Dash as she flew to eye level with Tara.

"You're also a flying horse," quickly replied Tara in a deadpan way.

"Yes, and you're Tara Brave, right? So, what's the hold-up?" said Dash.

"Then hold up. Well, if you haven't noticed, I'm behind this shock-proof glass cell door. "How are you going to get past that?"

"Oh, no big deal. Watch and learn, babe," cocky replied Dash as she started to flap her wings very quickly, until the air around her started to blast around the hallway.

"What!? Are you insane?" yelled Tara as she backed away from the glass.

Dashie backed away from Dash, bumped into the control panel, and noticed a key card on it. She took it and used it on the control panel screen. As she did it, the glass door opened, and Dash blasted into the cell room, crashing into the cell wall and slowly sliding down it.

"Hey, are you okay? said Tara as she worried for the small horse.

"Never...better," mumbled Dash.

"Are you alright, Rainbow?" said Dashie.

Dash shook her head and slowly got up, her eyes spinning. "I'm okay, I think. How did the door open?"

"Oh, you know. A little magic, a little luck." said Dashie, waving the key.
card.

"Where did you get that?" asked Tara.

"It was lying on that control panel," replied Dashie.

"Sunburst, did you leave it on purpose?" mumbled Tara as she stepped out of the cell.

"Whatever, hey Tara, do you have a rainbow-looking shard on you?" asked Dash as she flew over to her.

"Yes. It was a gift from Aura, as she found it while digging around in some robot ruins," replied Tara.

"Perfect, can you hand it over, please?"

"Why? and if I did have it to hand it over, I couldn't; Sunburst has it. She took it from me."

"Don't worry about it; we're getting it back," said Dashie with a smile.

Tara led the girls down the hall, listening to their story. She didn't want to believe the whole different universe thing, but the talking horse did point out there were aliens, so anything that could happen made her come around. They stopped at the storage area for the prisoner's things, and Tara dug through the room to find her clothes. She stepped out wearing clothes and holding a power drill.

"Okay, we're going to find Sunburst, get the shard back, and get you two back home! Then save my world!"

"Great, where's Sunburst?" asked Dash.

"My guess is she's going under ground; I heard rumors of colony ships being made. We need to hurry though!" explained Tara as rubble fell near her. "This building isn't going to last for much longer."

"I can get us there with my speed, but I don't have the strength to carry you two," said Dash.

"Don't worry about that! Good thing no one knows about this!" smiled Tara as she turned on her power drill, which quickly changed size and became a small purple mecha head with a drill on its forehead. "Spark here can carry me. Just follow me!" explained Tara as she got into the mecha head, drilled into the floor, and disappeared into the darkness.

"Wow, a drill head. That's awesome," cheered Dash.

"She has a point, though, Rainbow. This building isn't going to stay together much longer. Let's follow her before the aliens destroy this place."

"Right!"

Dash picked up Dashie and flew down the hole and into the darkness. It was completely dark until the Tara mecha drill.
started to glow, revealing a very large hanger bay and the colony ship.

"Whoa! Look at the size of this place and that ship!" Dash said in awe as he hovered in place.

"Yeah, this place is huge. I'm surprised Sunburst made this place over the years," replied Tara.

Dashie took out the shard, and it started to glow as it pointed to the tunnel bridge that connected to the ship. The group took off for the tunnel bridge until two mechas flew in front of them. Their designs were a white-looking rabbit and a purple dragon.

"Tara, I need you to stand down!" ordered a female voice from the white rabbit as it pointed its orange sword at the group.

"Angel! You got to let me pass!" yelled Tara.

"That voice," whispered both Dashes as the white mecha chest cockpit opened to reveal a yellow-skinned, super-shorted pink-haired girl wearing a white-skinned tight suit.

"Fluttershy?" said Dash as she stared at Angel.

"She doesn't look like Faith, but her voice does match," thought Dashie.

"I'm sorry, Tara, but we can't! You ruined our world; we're not going to let you ruin our only escape. Please stand down." Angel cried as she closed the cockpit and prepared her sword.

"Damn it! I don't want to fight you two! Blade, say something!" cried out Tara at the purple mecha, but it was just ready for its flame thrower weapon.

"What are we going to do?" asked Dashie.

Spark eyes glowed white, and drills came out from the left side of its body. "I'll take these two on. Head to the tunnel bridge!"

"Got it!" yelled Dash.

The duo took off and headed straight for the bridge, while Tara and the mechas clashed.

"Blade, please don't make me fight you!" cried out, Tara.

The mecha didn't respond and fired its flame thrower.

"Oh, crap! I really don't want to do this! Spark, let's show them what we can do." Spark eyes glowed white again, and drills popped out everywhere and charged the mecha, while Tara grabbed and turned the handle, and the mecha spun around and launched itself into the air, with the mecha following close behind her. "Angel, Blade! Stop! You're both my best friends, and I don't want to fight you!" pleaded Tara.

"I'm sorry, Tara. But you're going to have to go through us!" cried out Angel as her mecha charged at her.

"I don't want too, please!" cried Tara as her drills clashed with Angel's sword.


Dash and Dashie reached the outside of the bridge wall, but turned around to see a huge explosion coming from the battle that Tara was in. They turned back to the wall and watched as the metal walls started to rise, revealing Sunburst and soldiers on the other side. Sunburst was taken aback by the two.

"Hold on tight!" yelled Dash as she flew back and rammed into the glass with great speed, shattering the window and landing inside the bridge, while Dashie was screaming in fear like always.

Sunburst, still puzzled by the two, took out her gun and aimed it at them. Soon her soldiers joined in, pointing their guns at them. "Who are you two?" asked Sunburst as she stepped forward, but as she did, reality around them started breaking down as cracks formed as a bright rainbow light beamed out of her pocket.

"It's the shard!" yelled Dashie as she covered her eyes as her own shard started to glow just as bright.

The cracks got bigger, and soon, prism-like effects appeared around them. The soldiers started to panic as they fell back from Sunburst, who took out the shard by its chain.

"What the hell is happening?" yelled Sunburst as the shard floated in the air.

"I don't know. This is what happened when our shards first came into contact," replied Dashie, her eyes still covered.

The shards flew to each other, and the moment they did, a rainbow pillar shot into the air, and memories flashed in both girls minds as they could see a field of grass and in the distance was a figure. In another flash, they could see a blue hoof reaching out. Both girls did the same without realizing it and started to cry. Both could hear a voice calling out to them.

"Hurry up!" said the female voice.

"Who are you!" cried both girls.

"You forgot her name?" said another voice, a voice that they knew too well—their own.

Soon, both girls could feel like their very beings were being fused as one; they could hear their own voices all around them, telling them to remember her name.

"What's going on!" screamed Dash as tears fell down her face.

"I don't know, but I'm scared," cried Dashie.

"Her name...remember...her name is..." said the voice as both girls could feel the pain disappearing and the female voice fading away out of their minds. "Please remember her!" cried the voice one last time as both girls woke up from the trance and soon found themselves in a large open-space locker room. The shards lay on the floor between them as they slowly absorbed each other, making the shard much bigger, but it wasn't glowing anymore as it went dim.

"Where the hell are we now?" asked Dash as she stood up.

"I don't know, but did you have that weird dream? Vision? Whatever that was,
"
"Yeah, we were told to remember her name. What was it? Does this have to do with the girl I can't remember? Ugh, this is really bothering me now."

"Rainbow...?" whispered Dashie as she saw for a spit second that Dash was see-through before being normal again.

Dash turned to her and was surprised to see Dashie wearing a different jacket.

"Uh...Dashie?"

"Yeah, Rainbow?"

"Do you notice anything different?"

"No, why?"

"Because you're wearing a different jacket now."

"Wait, what?" asked Dashie as she looked down and gasped in surprise. "What the hell? Where did this jacket come from?"
Dashie was wearing a puffy hoodie jacket; the arms and hood are orange. The back had a rainbow going across it. Before they could question why the change happened, the ground underneath them rose up, revealing it as a platform as the ceiling opened up above them.

"Whoa, what's going on now?"

The platform started to lift into the air and move upward. Soon, both could hear cheering from above. The platform stopped, and a spotlight was shined upon them. The girls noticed they were in an open arena.

"This is so weird. Hey, look."

"Huh, where are we now? Oh, wow! Look at this place. It's packed with people!" said Dashie.

The arena was packed; thousands were cheering, and the girls noticed there were many races and creatures they had never seen before all around them.

"It's a stadium," explained Dash as she posed for the cheering fans.

"Stadium? I don't think we're back home; why didn't the shards take us back home?" asked Dashie as she picked up the shard and looked over it.

Before Dash could answer, a female voice spoke through the arena speakers: "Attention, ladies and gentlemen. Our next match will begin! She fought her way here to my domain to battle my sweet daughter! Flashing Rainboom!"

A screen lit up above the girls, and they soon could see themselves on it, but it was quickly cut off as a dark blue anthro alicorn appeared on the screen and got closer to the screen.

"Princess Luna!" yelled Dash as she watched Luna move her away from the screen and sit back on her throne, revealing her black dress.

"Whoa, wait! It seems Flash is naked and on all fours. She also got herself a teammate! "An ugly one too." laughed Luna "It doesn't matter though; she can't win against Pike the Moon Dragon!"

The stadium ceiling opened up, revealing earth in the far distance, and slowly entering the stadium was a large anthro female dragon, as she wore battle gear armor, her skin color was purple, and her fins were green. The dragon was massive; its wings were as wide as the stadium walls. It had long claws and sharp teeth.

"What the heck is that!" cried Dashie as her body shook.

"A dragon, a very big dragon," answered Dash as she watched the dragon land in the stadium. The impact made the platform shake a little.

"This is Dragoon City pride and joy, ladies and gentlemen! She's the strongest dragon around!" boasted Luna as she stood up, her wings stretched out, and the throne lights shone upon her, showing off her great figure. "LET'S THIS LUNAR BATTLE BEGIN! FIGHT!" The crowd cheered as the dragon roared loudly, its wings spreading out. Dashie fell back in fear, while Dash stood still and was ready to fight.

The screen turned dark, and Luna sat back down in her seat and laughed. "I'm glad you didn't chicken out on me, Flash. I really want to see what you can do against Pike, and maybe, just maybe, you can face off my sweet daughter!" smiled Luna as she turned to the throne room window, which was overlooking the arena, and standing there was another anthro alicorn. "Right? Midnight Dusk?"

"Right," nodded Midnight Dusk. She has a strong muscular build, and her skin color is purple. Her dark purple hair was done up as a ponytail, going down past her back and stopping near her tail. She's wearing a dark blue karate outfit. Her purple eyes were lifeless as she stared down at the up-coming battle. She placed her hand on the window, which had a friendship bracelet around the wrist, and tied to it was another rainbow shard as it was glowing dimly.

end of chapter 1