• Published 30th Sep 2023
  • 232 Views, 2 Comments

Lightning knight guarding - GARO



Where there is light, there will be darkness. Since ancient times, human beings have been afraid of darkness, but with the knight's sword that can cut off darkness, human beings have gained the light of hope.

  • ...
 2
 232

Chapter 3:Singer(歌手)

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your support! I love you forever! "

"Ah-!"

On the stage, a well-behaved and handsome man kept smiling.

Under the stage, there are countless girls who can't help shouting when they see the people they admire say so.

Yes, on the stage is the famous popular star: Zhan Xiao.

He attracts the attention of most modern women with his face. Although he is a singer, he sings really … but he is good-looking and enough for those little girls.

"I love you forever! Brother Zhan Xiao! "

The fans under the stage began to confess.

"Hey, I'm the one who should love him!"

However, it also caused dissatisfaction among other fans.

"I love him more than anything!"

"You know a fart! I am the one who loves him the most! "

In just a few words, the fans choked each other. They slapped each other, pulled their hair and wrestled together.

Not only here, but also other places under the stage began to tear up the war.

As the war Xiao who presided over all this, he just smiled and said words of encouragement to the fans on the stage, regardless of all this.

……

……

……

"Ha ha, I just said a few words on the stage, and these idiots sent the money to me."

Zhan Xiao in the lounge also revealed his true nature.

At this point, he sat on the sofa, slowly counting the money in his hand, and his mouth kept rising.

"Of course, after all, you are their idol ..."

"Haha, all this is thanks to Boss Teng. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have made these achievements."

There was a man sitting in front of Zhan Xiao, and his mouth evoked a sneer. He was the famous boss of Xunteng, Tenghua Horse.

"This concert in the United States was very successful. I didn't expect those little girls to buy plane tickets for this. Hey, hey, the plane we took was still operated by us."

"Hold it again in two days, and you will earn more money then."

Boss Teng was calculating something in his mind at this time, but Zhan Xiao interrupted him.

"Boss. That ... Hey, that is ... Can you guarantee that I can get away with it? That group of fans has caused me to be yelled at by everyone in China. "

"Don't worry, when you finish this last vote and squeeze out their surplus value, I will give you an American citizenship. At that time, you will have nothing."

"Thank you, boss. Without you, I might be nothing ..."

Glancing at each other, they all burst out laughing.

……

……

……

"Hey, I heard that you don't know who is the greatest singer Zhan Xiao ..."

In the dark alley, a group of girls surrounded a purple-haired girl with glasses.

"Who is he? I really don't know ..."

Seeing these people's aggressive appearance, the girl was puzzled. She just asked them a question, that is, who was the person who held the concert.

"My idol is so good! You don't know! "

Those girls suddenly started to freak out.

"Come on, teach this bastard a lesson!"

Just as the girls were about to rush, a man slowly came out from the depths of the alley.

He is ... Flash…… that just sealed the evil spirits ...

After witnessing all this, Flash didn't want to care about these things at all, and was ready to bypass this group of people, but the girls held Flash's hand.

"Stop! Do you know the greatest singer Zhan Xiao! "

"That kind of thing? How should I know? "

"This man doesn't know our idol! Girls! Hit him! "

See the group of girls face ferocious rushed to him, Flash stared at the dead fish eye, with a sigh.

……

In a short time, the girls were all beaten into pig heads by Flash, and the person who took the lead in the charge had a bruise on his right eye.

"You wait for me! I will definitely get back at you! "

Put down this group of malicious words, and all the girls fled in despair.

"What's wrong with this group of people? It's puzzling."

One of Makai knight's rules is not to kill ordinary people, but it doesn't say that you can't protect yourself. Thanks again for not being too rigid.

Flash helped the bullied girl.

"Thank you ... if it weren't for you, I might ..."

"You're welcome. I didn't want to take care of you. It was those people who killed themselves."

What are these things? Who is Zhan Xiao, a star? Forget it, go on patrol.

"Well, my name is ……Twilight Sparkle. Thanks again."

"You're welcome. My name is Flash Sentry."

Seeing the other person's name in the newspaper, Flash said his name out of courtesy. This girl ... her name is Twilight Sparkle, isn't it ?.. She seems to be the person who bumped into me that day.

Well, it has nothing to do with me.

Flash left this place without looking back. After he left, Twilight Sparkle took out her camera. Instead of leaving here, she walked towards the depths of the alley where Flash walked out.

……

……

……

Hehehe, be sure to make up well, so as to deceive those little girls.'

Zhan Xiao sat in front of the mirror and kept smearing white powder on his face.

After careful care, Zhan Xiao is very satisfied, so that others can't see that he is in his thirties.

"I don't know how much money I will make by saying I love you this time, hehehe ..."

Shaw couldn't help laughing. Sure enough, as long as he looks good, he can do whatever he wants, even if he is just a vase without strength, and he doesn't know how much money he will earn this time ...

"Ha ha ha ..."

Shaw suddenly looked back, and there was no one on his back.

Then where did this sound come from ...

"This Inga, I really found the right person ... Ho!"

In the shadows, a monster quickly approached Zhan Xiao, and his body turned into black fog, which he sucked into his body.

"This is ... what ... ahem ... help me ..."

After struggling for a few seconds, Zhan Xiao stopped struggling and continued to do what he had just done, as if nothing had happened just now ...

……

……

……

"Hey, Flash, you've eaten too much these days!"

"What's the matter? I'm busy every day. What's the matter with eating more?"

Flash sat at the dining table, ate bowls of noodles from the river, and ate a few Chinese buns by the way. He really ate a lot, and his monthly salary was very small because of his eating problems.

"Really, why did you come to this jurisdiction ... can't you send me a smaller appetite ..." The boss searched his own head and said helplessly.

"Well ... oh-!"

At this time, a letter was spit out from Kurt's mouth, and Flash immediately stopped eating, and quickly picked up the letter and lit it.

The content of the letter is:

"horror stands for cheating. Do you like lights and applause ..."

Flash immediately got dressed and went out. As a Makai knight, no matter how tired or bitter he was, he had to hunt horror without hesitation, because it was a mission handed down from ancient times, as his father once said.

He clenched his fist, and then sped through the city at a breakneck speed. Come on, Flash…… ... Faster! We can't let those horror continue to eat people!

……

"Ladies and gentlemen, I love you!"

"Ah-"

On the stage, Zhan Xiao kept saying this to the fans under the stage.

The concert was a great success, and countless people came here, all girls, and the crowd surged.

"I ask you ... can you be eaten by me?"

"Of course!"

The girls responded to him loudly.

"Well ... then ... can you come up?"

Zhan Xiao pointed to a girl.

The girl's face showed a very excited expression and she quickly stepped onto the stage.

Shaw hugged her.

The girl was very happy at first, but after a while, her face showed a look of pain.

It turned out that Zhan Xiao bit her neck. Slowly, the girl's body turned into light and was sucked into her mouth by Zhan Xiao.

The fanatical fans didn't realize that the man had been eaten by Zhan Xiao at all, but simply thought it was just a magic trick.

After eating the girl, Zhan Xiao seemed a little unfinished. He looked at another girl and was ready to point at her.

A man fell from the sky.

"Are you ... ……Makai knight?"

Shaw's face was shocked.

"What's the surprise? What you are doing here can be noticed by anyone. "

Kurt couldn't help mocking the fool, and liked the lights and applause. Isn't this a concert?

Shaw also just leng stupidly, and then immediately jumped off the stage, and shouted:

"Help me! This man is going to kill me! "

As soon as fans heard this, they pushed Zhan Xiao behind them and hated Flash.

"Come on! Control this person who wants to kill his brother! "

They rushed up like crazy, and countless people blocked Flash's way.

Zhan Xiao also breathed a sigh of relief. After all, Makai knight won't kill anyone.

Bang!

Bang bang bang!

……

Flash took a pistol from his pocket and fired several shots at those people.

All the people who were hit fell to the ground.

……

On the stage, everyone was silent.

"ah! Killed! "

As soon as this sentence came out, those fans were all in a mess, and they should run and go.

As for Zhan Xiao, nobody cares about him at all in do or die.

……

Zhan Xiao swallowed saliva. What happened to this Makai knight?

"Well, you killed them?"

Kurt was a little surprised. Flash shouldn't have done such a thing.

"Don't worry, it's just an anesthetic bomb."

Put the pistol back.

Flash is right. If you were really shot, there would be blood. Those people didn't shed a drop of blood after being shot. How could they die?

People have gone a lot, and it's time ...

Look at the overwhelmed shaw.

Time to kill horror!

Flash took out the Lord of the Rings sword and slashed it hard at Zhan Xiao, but the other party reacted at this time and immediately dodged the attack.

Seeing that he didn't hit the other side, Flash immediately slammed his left fist into Zhan Xiao's face, and Zhan Xiao was also hit by Flash.

Well, so weak ...'

Flash looked at his hand incredulously, why he could easily blow a horror away.

"That's enough!"

Shaw war at this time also no longer disguise, directly tore his face, revealing both ferocious and ugly, beautiful appearance is just a disguise, this ugly disgusting monster is this guy's ontology!

"Ahhh! Ahhh! ! ! !”

A horrible sound came from its mouth, and the ugly and harsh sound made Flash cover his ears.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! ! ! !”

Flash felt that his insides were hit, and the sound was so destructive that the ground began to crack.

Do it quickly!'

Flash endured the pain with his will and drew a circle on his head with the Lord of the Rings sword.

Armor was attached to him, and he held the Lord of the Rings sword hard and rushed towards the war.

(99.9)

"Don't underestimate me, asshole!"

Zhan Xiao also stopped its sonic attack, and turned his hands into bone blades to resist Flash's sword attack.

(95.4)

When the two sides confronted each other, Xiao suddenly made that horrible attack again. Flash was hurt at close range and his head began to faint.

When Zhan Xiao saw this, he immediately cut it down with a bone blade, causing sparks on the armor, and Flash was also hit several meters away by it.

(87.2)

Damn ... what should we do now ...'

It's impossible to use firm but gentle, it's not the fat horror last time, and it's easy to hide.

This can only be ... Got it!

Flash rushed over again.

(83.2)

He pretended to attack with a sword first, but the other party was really taken in and resisted with a bone blade.

But Flash threw the sword aside, and then blocked Zhan Xiao's mouth with his left arm.

Kurt has been on Flash's left arm all the time, wearing it like a bracelet.

But the function of the magic wheel is more than just to detect horror.

(75.6)

Shaw stare big eyes.

A flame came out of Kurt's mouth. It was no ordinary flame, but a magic fire specially used to deal with horror!

Shaw immediately left Flash and put his hand on its neck.

"That guy's mouth really stinks. Hurry up and solve it, Flash!"

"I see!"

(67.5)

Flash then picked up the Lord of the Rings sword that was thrown aside and inserted it into the body of Zhan Xiao.

With a hard cut, its ugly body was cut into pieces by Flash.

End.

(63.3)

Flash immediately lifted the armor.

……

……

……

Flash immediately went to purify the evil spirits on the sword, and then sealed horror into the underworld. On the way back, Kurt chatted with him.

"I said, Flash, why do those little girls who don't know anything like that kind of singer? He doesn't sing well either."

"Of course, it's because he is handsome. People are very strange. As long as he is handsome, he can be ignored by some people, and he will support him to buy his surroundings crazily. No matter he is just a tool of capital, those guys are really stupid."

"Ha, ha, ha, yes, those guys are a bunch of idiots! Hahahaha! "

(End of this chapter)