• Published 27th Sep 2023
  • 248 Views, 14 Comments

Harmony siblings - Rub3r0n



After a talk with the young 6 about the recent events with the Knights of Harmony, the spirit of harmony discovers that there are more trees of harmony, so it's time to travel to the other Kingdoms to meet them. If there's anyone to meet...

  • ...
 14
 248

Prologue

As every week, the young 6 were reunited in the treehouse of harmony, where they talk about all kind of things. The students decided to do this after the magical building of the structure, now, they’re discussing about the latest dangerous situation they were in.

“Ughh... Those guys were totally mad!” Smolder shouted, with fury in her voice.

“I know, they were super evil villains. I mean, they almost destroyed Canterlot!” Silverstream explained. “And then, they got ultra-hiper angry at Discord!”

The group nodded, agreeing with the hippogriff, except for one creature.

“I still don’t understand completely what you’re talking about,” explained the host, a shiny half-transparent version of the actual equestrian monarch, princess Twilight Sparkle.
“Who are these Knights of harmony you’re talking about, I do not remember any group with that name.”

“Oh, sorry, I supposed you would know of them because of their relationship with the elements and all that,” clarified Sandbar.

“Now I’m really interested in this whole theme, could I get an explanation, please?” Asked the spirit of the tree of harmony.

“Of course!” Said Ocellus. “The knights of harmony were this ancient group of creatures from a kingdom called Cunabula, they came to Canterlot to destroy the users of the elements of harmony, because they thought they were dangerous. That’s because they were afraid that the other creatures would use their elements against them.”

Everyone looked at Ocellus, then her friends didn’t know all that, they just thought the knights were a bunch of new dangerous villains, who wanted to destroy the elements.

“What? I just asked the princess after the atack,” Ocellus answered noticing the looks over her.

“Well yeah, what she said... So they attacked Canterlot and surrounded us, until the other creatures came to save the day and defeat them with the power of their elements,” Gallus said, ending the explanation.

After knowing this information, the spirit of harmony was really shocked.
“I’m very sorry I didn’t help you, I was ignorant of this situation. It is true that I felt a friendship problem in Canterlot, but it was solved fast, so I didn’t call for anyone,” the spirit apologized.

“It’s okay. Everything end good and friends smashed the villains!” Shouted Yona, while trying to hug the intangible body of the spirit.

She failed, falling down to the floor and causing everyones laughter.

“Thank you Yona, but there’s something more that upsets me. Gallus, you said that other creatures came and use the magic of the elements to help against the Knights, but the elements are now destroyed and you, the pillars and Twilight Sparkle and her friends are the only ones who can summon their powers right now, so I still do not understand completely the situation,” said the spirit of Harmony with increasing doubts.

“It seems like you’re not the only magic tree made of crystal, congratulations I guess...” Smolder answered.

In this moment the spirit of the tree was really surprised, he would have never imagined there were other trees of harmony, if he represents mostly friendship, would the other ones do the same with other things? This questions were around his incredible huge mind ang give him a big feeling of curiosity and hope.

“It seems it’s that,” answered the spirit to Smolders affirmation.

“I don’t know anything about the other trees, just that our teachers discovered them,” Ocellus explained. “And I’m sure that them or princess Twilight would be very happy to share their knowledge with you.”

“So the tree can share it with you, am I right?” Sandbar asked Ocellus with a smile in the face.

“Ha, maybe... I like to study” answered the changeling with a nervous laughter.

“For me that’s a great idea, I can’t wait to discover more about this just discovered othet trees and it’s probably a good time to reveal myself to Twilight.”

After that declaration everyone was speechless, but at most Silverstream, who screamed with a mix of surprise and indignation, but mostly surprise.

“Do you mean that the teachers still don’t know about you?! The living spirit of the tree o harmony itself?! That we are the only creatures who know about you having conscience and your own mind?!” The shout of the Hippogriff was heard all around the castle of the two sisters.

“This is mostly true,” said the spirit. “You six are my closest friends and 6/7 of the creatures in this planet who know about me having my own mind.”

“Oh, we thought you already told about this to someone else, like the pillars or the princesses, but I think it’s okay, it’s not big deal,” said Sandbar as an answer to Silverstreams reaction.

Silverstream noticed that maybe she shouted too strong. “Yeah, sorry, I usually exagerate things a bit,” she apologized.

“Yes, only a bit,” answered Gallus sarcastically.

—————————————————————

After their reunion ended, all the students went to their houses, saying goodbye to the tree until next time.

“Yona is very happy to have all you as friends! And Yona hopes tree can meet the other trees!” Said Yona when she was leaving the treehouse.

“And I’m glad you feel that Yona,” answered the spirit of harmony. “I am too very excited to know more about the others, but I decided I could wait until tomorrow, it wouldn’t be kind to leave our reunion just like that and I’m sure the other ponies need to sleep tonight.”

After the talk Yona headed to the school of friendship, out of the dangerous Everfree forest, which dangers would just increase during the night. So the young 6 were in their way to Ponyville, having a little chat.

“I really liked our reunion there today, discuss over those guys made me free myself from some anger,” told the dragon to her friends.

“Yes, I enjoyed it too,” mentioned Sandbar.

“Same for once,” added Gallus. “It had me thinking, the attack, I mean. Equestria needs more defensors, how do you think I would see with a royal guard armor?”

“You? In the royal guard? Ha! If you get that I could give you a bag full of coins! “Shouted Sandbar.

“I accept your bet!” Answered the griffon.

“What happens Ocellus?” Silverstream asked, seeing her friend with her thinking face.

“Oh, nothing, it’s just... When we talked with the tree, he said that we were 6/7 of the creatures who know about his consciousness, so who’s the other one?

——————————————————————

In the treehouse the spirit was relaxed, not asleep, because it doesn’t really need to sleep, bu just not focused on anything special, what was being werdly hard, until a ferling made itself present in his psyche, the spirit knew this night was going to be long with him around.

“Heyyyyyyyyy! What’s up Harmy?” Asked the creature.

When the question was made, the spirit made itself present and observable, with only one thing to say. “Ughh... I told you not to call me like that, Discord.”