• Published 22nd Sep 2023
  • 475 Views, 7 Comments

Blues Clues: Spike's Birthday Party - Big Imagination E



It's Spike's birthday! His friends want to celebrate but they don't have a present! Time to play Blues Clues girls!

  • ...
9
 7
 475

A Party Game of Blues Clues

When the gang arrived at the front door Spike knocked on it. The door opened and Steve was so happy to see Spike. Especially on his birthday.

"Hey Steve! How's it going?" Spike said.

"Hey birthday boy!! Im so glad you're here! And you brought some friends! Nice to meet you all! Come on in!" Steve said.

The crew went inside and saw everything was decorated for the party. There were green and purple streamers and balloons everywhere. Spike was happy that his friend didn't forget.

"Oh Fluttershy! Im happy to see you again! It's been a while since Halloween." Steve said

"Yes. Im happy to see you again Steve." Fluttershy said.

"Wow. Looks like Steve really is friendly." Twilight said.

"I told you Twilight." Spike said.

"Oh um Spike. Since you and your friends are a little bit early will you like to go meet my brother Joe while everyone gets ready for your party?" Steve said.

"Sure Steve. You never told me that you had a brother." Spike said.

"Oh I do. We've been brothers since we were little. We even spent our first Christmas together." Steve said.

"Excuse us um Steve." Twilight said.

"Yes? Something you need?" Steve said.

"Well we were wondering if we can help out finishing up the party for Spike." Sunset said.

"Of course you can! Girls here's a favor I gotta ask. Im gonna take Spike out to meet Joe and plan some fun with him for his birthday. While were gone feel free to make yourselves at home. And if any of my friends need help you are more than welcome to give them a hand. Oh and Blue will keep you company." Steve said.

"Um who's Blue?" Rainbow said.

"Oh Blue is Steve's dog. She's a bit different but a clever puppy." Spike said.

Then right on cue Blue came out and the girls were smiling seeing a puppy in front of them.

"Well I be. That's why she's called Blue. She's a blue puppy." Applejack said.

"Yep. So Spike. You ready to have the best birthday ever?" Steve said.

"You bet I am Steve. Let's go man." Spike said.

The duo went out of the door leaving the girls all alone with Blue. But Pinkie was worried about something and that made the girls uneven.

"Um girls? There's something I gotta confess." Pinkie said.

"What is it Pinkie?" Twilight said.

"Yeah Pinkie. What exactly are you trying to confess?" Applejack said.

"Well I was so excited to celebrate Spike's birthday that I forgot about buying a present for him." Pinkie said sheepishly.

"WHAT?!" The girls said.

"Pinkie! It's Spike's birthday! How could you forget to get Spike a present?! Were his friends! We should care about him!" Sunset said.

"And im his girlfriend! He did so much for me! So we need to do the same!!" Rarity said.

"Im sorry girls! But I was stuck on Present Block! I wanted to get Spike something but I couldn't think of anything!" Pinkie said.

"Oh girls. What will we do?! Spike will be heartbroken if we don't do something!" Fluttershy said.

"We gotta think of a present and fast!" Rainbow said.

Then Blue barked telling them that she has the answer. This got their attention.

"Hey girls. I think Blue might know something." Applejack said.

"Oh that's great! So Blue. You know what present we can give Spike?" Fluttershy said as Blue nodded yes.

"Great! So what is it?" Rainbow said.

Then Blue went to the screen and placed a paw print on it. The girls went to it all confused.

"A paw print? How is a paw print gonna help us?" Rainbow said.

"Wait Rainbow. I think Blue wants us to play a game." Fluttershy said.

"We don't have time for games! We need to get Spike a present!" Rainbow said.

"Hold on darling! Spike told me about this on our date one time. I think Blue wants us to play Blues Clues." Rarity said.

"You mean that game Spike played to get you flowers?" Applejack said.

"Yes! So maybe this can help us!" Rarity said.

"Ok then. We'll play Blues Clues to figure out what present we can give Spike for his birthday." Sunset said as she started to sing.

https://m.

(Play 0:00 to 0:05 and pretend it's Sunset singing.)

"Ok so girls if I remember correctly. We need to know that Blue's paw prints will be on the clues." Sunset said.

"Blues Clues?" The girls said.

"Yes. Now how do we get rid of this paw print?" Sunset said.

"Maybe this party blower could do it." Pinkie said as she blew into it making the paw print explode into confetti. That left the girls surprised.

"Well. I seriously didn't expect that to happen." Twilight said.

"Ok it's gone. Now what do we do?" Rainbow said.

"Well if were ever gonna play Blues Clues then we need a handy dandy...." Sunset said

"Notebook!!" The reader said.

"Notebook! Of course! But where can we find one?" Sunset said.

"I have some!" A drawer said as the girls went to the source of the voice.

"You have some notebooks for us to use?" Sunset said.

"I sure do girls. If you're going to play Blues Clues you'll need these." Cy-Table Drawer said.

She opened her drawer and the girls each got a notebook. Each one was their color and has their cutie mark on it. It also came with matching crayons.

"Alright! Now that we got a notebook were ready to play Blues Clues!!" Pinkie said.

"Ok let's play Blues Clues." Twilight said as music began to play.

https://m.

(Pretend it's the girls singing)

They all singed and danced to the song. First it was Twilight who started the song. Next it was Fluttershy who sang the second verse. Then it was Rarity who sang the third verse. When we got to the end Blue jumped in front of the screen and the girls came up and said "That we wanna do!"

"Hehehehe!! That was a lot of fun!" Pinkie said.

"Yes Pinkie. But now it's time to look for Blues Clues so we can figure out what present we can give Spike for his birthday." Sunset said.

"Well let's get looking girls!" Rainbow said as the girls went off looking for clues.

Author's Note:

Ooh this is exciting!! The Equestria Girls playing Blues Clues! What clue will they find first?