• Published 12th Oct 2023
  • 392 Views, 5 Comments

Princess Potty Peril - SuperPinkBrony12



Based on two comic sketches by MatiasDiplinLps on Discord. An indirect sequel to "Flurry's Flush Fiasco". Contains mild flush and toilet vore content.) Flurry goes potty by herself, but then flushes herself down the toilet by accident.

  • ...
25
 5
 392

Flurry Gets Flushed

Author's Note:

Here are the two comic sketches that inspired this fanfic:

And don't worry, just like this fic's semi-prequel, Flurry will survive her trip down the drain.

In the dark of night in the Crystal Empire, Flurry Heart stirred awake in her crib inside her royal nursery, itself within the confines of the crystal castle at the Crystal Empire. Something had roused her from sleep, and soon she knew what it was. Her little bladder had filled up from that bottle of milk she’d had before bed, and now it was ready to come out.

Up until a few months ago, this wouldn’t be a problem for the young heir to the crystal throne. She could just pee into her diaper and fall back asleep no problem, knowing that either her mommy or her daddy would surely change her at some point (and if not them, surely either her crystaller or somepony else responsible for caring for her). But she couldn’t do that anymore. She was now in potty training, and her mommy and daddy had both made it quite clear to her that if she wanted to be a “big filly” and get “big filly pants” (whatever those were), she couldn’t go pee-pee or poo-poo in her diapers. Now, she was expected to use her own little potty chair that they’d bought for her. It was just unfortunate that said potty chair wasn't anywhere near her crib.

So it was that the toddler alicorn foal stood up and began to flap her little wings. She was getting pretty good at not only knowing when she had to go potty, but also holding it in until she could make it to a potty to go potty. “Mommy? Daddy?” She called out to the darkness, finding that it was the middle of the night. There was no reply, it seemed both her parents were fast asleep. Usually, at least one of them was supposed to help with escorting her to her potty chair. But this time, neither of them were on hoof to do it.

Oh well, that just meant Flurry would have to find her way to her potty chair all by herself. It would be a fun little adventure for her, and surely her parents wouldn’t be too upset with her if they found out she had left her crib in order to go potty like they wanted her to. Besides, if they could go potty all by themselves, why couldn’t she? That was what a "big fily" did, no?

Flapping her wings some more, Flurry flew out of her nursery and slowly but surely made her way down the dark hallways of the crystal castle. All the while she concentrated on holding back her steadily growing urge to pee. She really didn’t want to piddle in her pampers, that wouldn’t be a “big filly” thing to do. But she couldn’t hold it in for much longer, her bladder was starting to scream at her, begging for release! The little filly needed to find her potty chair soon (or find something that could be a suitable stand in for it)!

Suddenly, the little one’s eyes spotted a faint, flickering light at the end of the hallway! Could it be?! There was only one way to find out! Frantically flapping her wings, Flurry fluttered and flew towards the light. Sure enough, she saw a sign above a door with words she could not make out. But having seen the sign so many times before, she knew at once what it was: It was the official royal crystal bathroom. The bathroom her potty chair resided in.

And what luck, the door was open! Flurry wasted no time in flying through it, entering into the bathroom proper. By now, her eyes were starting to adjust to the darkness, aided in part by a little bit of moonlight peeking in through a window. She could now see the toilet, giggling when she noticed that the lid and the seat were up and not down. Her daddy had probably forgotten to put them back down after the last time he had used it.

Come to think if, didn’t Flurry Heart remember something happening with this toilet a while back? Something about her daddy, and how he had gone down the drain by accident? But then again, hadn’t her mommy said that you couldn’t go down the drain even if you wanted to?

Well, those were thoughts for another time and place. Right now, Flurry was more concerned about the reason for her coming into the bathroom in the first place, her need to pee! Fortunately, her potty chair was right next to the toilet, just like it always was. It had been cleaned and was spotless, ready for use.

Wasting no time, the alicorn foal fluttered across the toilet to reach her potty chair. Once she did, she slowly lowered herself onto it and plopped her rump onto it with only seconds to spare! Then she blushed as she realized she had almost forgotten the most important step: Taking off her diaper! It would be silly to sit on the potty if she was just going to go in her diaper instead. So, lighting up her horn, the toddler alicorn hastily and clumsily pulled her padding down to her ankles.

Then Flurry relaxed and sighed as her bladder finally relieved itself, a steady tinkling sound echoing into the plastic potty that dispelled the silence of the night. Thank goodness she had made it in time. Oh, if only her parents could see her now. They would be so proud of her. Oh well, perhaps next time.


At last, the stream died down and the tinkling stopped. Flurry’s bladder was empty once again, but her potty was nice and full. The little filly felt so proud of herself for making it in time! Maybe once her parents saw this, she’d finally be rewarded with those “big filly pants” they’d talked about (whatever they were).

The foal was prepared to pull her diaper back up, when she stopped as she suddenly remembered that she was supposed to wipe herself after going potty: Be it number one or number two. With a sigh, the foal let her diaper fall back and then used her magic to pull some toilet paper off of a rack next to the toilet. She tried to wipe herself as best she could, trying to remember how her mommy and daddy always did it: Front to back and then back to front.

Once satisfied that she had done an adequate job of wiping herself, the toddler alicorn pulled her diaper up back properly. It didn’t really want to stay on, but a little bit of magic from her horn ensured it wouldn’t keep sliding down her and potentially fall off. All that remained now was for her to put the toilet paper in the toilet and flush it, then she’d just need to wash her hooves and she would be done.

But Flurry Heart was feeling a little bit mischievous. Just flushing the toilet paper wouldn’t be any fun. As long as she was here, why not enjoy herself and play with the toilet a little bit by seeing what else she could flush down it? Nopony ever said potty training couldn’t be fun.

So, with the piece of wet toilet paper still held aloft in the soft glow of her horn, Flurry began to levitate some other objects in preparation for flushing them. Among them was a bar of soap. The foal began to put all those things on top of the toilet, intending to throw them down into the bowl and then flush them away. But then something else caught her attention, something resting atop the toilet near the handle. It looked like some kind of bottle. Whatever it was, she wanted to see it (and probably to flush it down).

Flapping her wings again, Flurry flew up onto the toilet tank and lowered her hooves onto it. Slowly, she began to crawl over towards the object that had caught her attention.

Suddenly, however, the foal felt her hooves slip! She had forgotten about the bar of soap she had put on top of the toilet! As a result, Flurry lost her balance and fell off the tank! She plunged into the toilet bowl face first with a splash!

There was worse to come! The bar of soap had moved as a result of Flurry Heart slipping on it. It too dropped off the tank and fell down. As it did so, it hit the handle off to the right hoof side of the toilet. The handle plunged downward as a result with a click, activating the flush cycle!

Flurry surfaced in the bowl just in time to hear a click, and then a low rumble that steadily became a mighty roar! What was happening? What was making that sound?

“Fwoosh!” Roared the toilet as the flush cycle kicked in, the waters in the toilet starting to swirl and spin around and around! And before she knew it, little Flurry Heart began to spin with them, tossed one way and then another! She was too disoriented to see straight, let alone think straight, as the waters spun faster and faster!

“MOMMY! DADDY! HELP!” Flurry screamed and cried at the top of her lungs, hoping to be overheard! Alas, no help came. And mere seconds after she had hollered, the foal felt a powerful suction take hold of her! The waters were retreating, heading downward and taking poor Flurry with them! There was no way for her to escape!

With a gargled cry of “Glug! Glug! Glug!” Flurry was flushed down the drain as the flush cycle finally came to an end! There was a faint gulp as the toilet devoured its unsuspecting prey, and then the waters slowly in the bowl slowly began to refill. But there was no sign of the poor unfortunate filly who had just been flushed away, bound for Celestia knows where?!

What happens next?

Does Flurry Heart end up in the sewers, and has to escape on her own?

Do Shining Armor and Cadence find out Flurry got flushed, and use a plunger to try to get her out?