• Published 31st Aug 2023
  • 589 Views, 11 Comments

Blue's Clues: Summer Fun in the Sun! - Big Imagination E



Spike wants to give Rarity the best summer gift of her life. Problem is that he doesn't know what to do! That means it's time for Blue's Clues!!!

  • ...
7
 11
 589

Spike's Problem

It was a beautiful summer day in Canterlot City and everyone was enjoying the weather. Sunny and clear skies, the clouds were cleared up, the birds were chirping, and everyone was loving their day. They were getting some summer sweets, hearing some jams, buying some toys, and seeing the summer events you can attend. It's like everyone had big smiles on their faces. Well almost everyone. One boy was upset, he was 16, had green eyes, purple skin, green hair, wearing a light green shirt, a purple hoodie, blue shorts and purple shoes. His name was Spike and he wasn't in the best mood right now. Reason why is because he had a lifelong crush on this girl Rarity for a while but doesn't know how to return his feelings for her. He didn't want to end up being heartbroken again but he needed to do something. He looked around the city hoping there was something that he can do. But so far there was nothing.

[Image] https://www.deviantart.com/thecheeseburger/art/Human-Spike-Equestria-Girls-515911925 [image]

"Man what am I going to do? How can I ever show Rarity my affections for her? She's so beautiful." Spike said.

He kept looking for something that he can do for Rarity. But still nothing. Then he saw the beauty herself Rarity. She was the same age Spike was, blue eyes, white skin, luxurious purple hair, wearing a light blue blouse, purple skirt, matching boots and has diamond patterns. The minute he laid eyes on her he fell in love. But his thoughts told him that he needed something for Rarity before he can make his move. So he kept on walking.

[image] http://nero-narmeril.deviantart.com/art/Equestria-Girls-Rarity-387139003 [image]

"Man that was close. Almost embarrassed myself again. Now think Spike! What can you do for Rarity?" Spike said. Suddenly he saw a couple coming out of a jewelry store carrying a bag. He thought that they got a gift for someone and then it hit him. He could get a gift for Rarity!!

"That's it! I'll find a gift for Rarity! But it has to be something simple to get. Now what should it be?" Spike wondered.

He thought about it for a moment or two. He stood there puzzling on a gift. First he thought that maybe he could get her a lovely ring but she already has some. Then he thought that she like a cool pair of sunglasses but she already got sunglasses. Next one he thought was tickets to a show she liked but that costed money and he didn't have any cash on him. 5 minutes later he kept on thinking. But he couldn't think of a simple gift to get her. At that point he gave up and walked back home. In his room he laid on his bed upset thinking he may never find a gift for Rarity.

"Oh man. It's hopeless. I'll never find a gift for Rarity. She's long gone from me." Spike said.

He laid on the bed for a good 10 minutes til his phone went off. He looked and saw that Rarity was calling. Not wanting to turn her down he answered the phone.

"Hey Rarity." Spike said sad.

"Hey Spikey. Oh darling are you not well? You don't sound happy today." Rarity said.

"Well Im not sick. Im just sad today." Spike said.

"You are? Well what's wrong Spike?" Rarity said. Spike didn't have the guts to tell her how he felt about her. But his heart said that sooner or later he has to confess at some point. Not wanting to stay in the dark he had to tell her right now. He sighed and told her about his feelings.

"Well Rarity for the longest time I've known you I had developed feelings for you. But I was scared that you would reject me because I wasn't like the rich guys. I wanted to get you a gift but I didn't have the money for it. I really like spending time with you and as time went by I felt something stronger. What Im trying to say is that I love you Rarity. But if you don't share the same feelings then I respect your decision. Just know I will always care about you." Spike said shedding some tears.

"Oh Spike. Darling. Take a deep breath and calm down. Now im glad you told me. Because I developed feelings for you too. I wanted to tell you but I didn't want to break your heart. Plus you don't have to get me any expensive gifts. Your friendship is all I need. In fact to show you that I care for you I heard that an old friend of mine is planning a party at his house. Would you like to join me at 3pm and maybe after we grab dinner?" Rarity said. Spike felt his heart beat at high speeds as he brought a smile to his face.

"Rarity. Yes I would love to join you for all that!" Spike said happily.

"Wonderful darling! Oh and if you do want to get me a gift just stick with some flowers. I won't mind." Rarity said.

"Sure Rarity. I look forward to this occasion." Spike said.

"Me too darling. Well I gotta get back to work. But I will see you at the party. Goodbye." Rarity said.

"Bye Rarity." Spike said as he hung up the phone.

Spike cheered as he got himself a date with Rarity! He never felt so happy in his life. But then he remembered that he needed to get some flowers but he doesn't know what kind he should get.

"Man I need to get flowers. But what kind should I get?" Spike said.

He thought about it til he saw something odd on the streets. He saw a blue puppy with dark blue spots on walking in the street. Spike went out and saw the puppy as it made eye contact with him.

[Image] https://www.pinterest.com/pin/blues-clues-clip-art--773282198519631000/ [image]

"Hey little puppy. Are you lost?" Spike said as the puppy shook no.

"Oh well I need to get you home and then I need to find out what kind of flowers to get Rarity." Spike said as the puppy barked saying that she can help him.

"You can help me? Well then tell me. What kind of flowers should I get Rarity?" Spike said.

The puppy led the way and Spike followed along. The path continued along til they reached a house that's yellow and has a red roof.

[Image] https://www.pinterest.com/pin/blues-clues-house-season-14-mashup-background-by-princesscreation345-on-deviantart-in-2022--608619337157637572/ [image]

"This is where I can get my flowers?" Spike said.

The puppy shook her head yes and barked explaining that her owner can help him.

"Oh I see. Well let's head inside then." Spike said.

The two started making their way to the door and Spike knew in his head he will play a game to figure out his answer.

https://m.
Author's Note:

Well guys. Spike's about to play Blues Clues!! Stay tuned for him meeting Steve.