• Published 30th Aug 2023
  • 346 Views, 10 Comments

Hotel Escape - AndrewGamerGL



After inviting most of her close friends for her Birthday, Twilight Sparkle and the group find themselves in a dangerous situation they didn't anticipate being in.

  • ...
1
 10
 346

Chapter 4: The Mysterious Doors and Closets

Now the rest of the Pony group were in another room at the moment, trying to catch their breath after what just happened a hallway earlier, Trixie at that point looked like she was about to faint.

"Wha-What was that?"

Starlight replied back to her best friend, unsure of how to calm her down this time.

"I don't know, but we have to keep moving forward if we want to escape"

Spike then added in a comment.

"Oh yeah, without getting dragged away by monsters into an unexplained doom"

That made everypony in that group look at Flash in a questionable look, cause he clearly wasn't helping calm down any nerves.

"What? Just stating the obvious?"

Moondancer then tried to set the situation straight for everypony.

"If we wanna try to get out and leave this horrible and scary place, we have to keep moving and look for more clues to help us out, we probably don't have much time until another monster in this place tries to get us"

Tempest agreed to what Moondancer said.

"I'm with Moon, let's get this over with as quickly as possible"

Everypony then nodded their heads as they looked around the place, and soon they found another door right ahead of them in the hallway, luckily this one was unlocked, however, no pony was brave ad crazy enough to try and test that door and room to see if it was safe for all of them, and they had a really difficult time deciding on who should actually try to open the door, Sunburst started off trying to get somepony else to open the door.

"There is a door here, that could possibly lead to a M-monster,.., Trixie, you open the door"

"Alright, you heard him, Starlight, open the door"

"Alright, you heard her, Moondancer, open the door"

It continued like this on and one with everypony until it finally came to Flash Sentry and there was no pony else that he could try to pin it on and rely to.

"Alright, you heard her, open the d-, oh come on!"

Flash then slowly tried opening the door, but all the other Ponies were not amused by Flash's patience to try to open the door.

"Hurry up Flash"

"Shhh, if you yell like that, you could make almost any monster that is in this place hear us"

Finally after a few seconds, Flash opened the door, and thank goodness for all the other ponies it was just another hallway, the group breath a massive sigh of relief as they then entered the room, and saw that there was a door in the center of the hallway again, but this time it was locked, which meant that they had to find another key.

"Alright everypony, this door is locked, which means there has to be a key here somewhere"

While all the Ponies were searching and looking for the key, Trixie found something in the drawers that looked pretty and shiny, and when she took a closer look to grab them and touch them, she realized that it was Gold coins and Gold Bars, Trixie couldn't believe that there was actually hidden ancient treasure around this place, however, Starlight tried to warn her that maybe, it's not very safe to try to steal and take away money in a place that could potentially be haunted.

"Oh my Gosh! Starlight, I found Bits and Golden Bars!"

"Trixie! This is potentially a haunted hotel, that could be haunted Bits"

"B-but it's free"

"H-A-U-N-T-E-D Bits"

"But, free Bits"

Starlight just shook her head at her best friends' greedy ness, but luckily she didn't have to try to explain much further, cause Pinkie Pie had found the key to the door.

"I found the key everypony! Let's open it up"

Pinkie Pie then unlocked the door with they key, and opened it, and everyone immediately went inside the next hallway, then they opened another door which was unlocked, which lead to ANOTHER hallway, and it happened again and again now to the point where it was really getting frustrating for some of the other ponies, and some of them also started to lose hope, Sunburst, Rarity and Trixie in particular.

"We're never going to find another way o-o-out"

Fluttershy then began to question.

"Have we been looping for a little while?"

All the ponies then looked behind them at all the different hallways, but they looked almost exactly the same, Twilight was so confused and astonished.

"How BIG is this place?"

"What is this place?"

Spike then asked a pretty silly question.

"Where are the Bathrooms? I'm beginning to get concerned that the monster is around here waiting for us"

But, just as soon as Spike said that, the ground started to shake, and the lights started flickering, everypony then knew at that moment what it meant, Twilight then yelled at the others.

"The Lights! He's coming! Oh no!"

"Get in the wardrobes and closets!"

Everypony then got inside one, but as Flash was about to close his closest door, Tempest slammed the door a bit too quickly on him and a cracking sound could be heard for Flash Sentry's Pegasus wings as he couldn't tuck them in on time, causing the Yellow coated Stallion to let out a Painful Scream.

"Ahhhh!!!"

"Oh my Gosh Flash, I'm so sorry, here let me help you get your wings inside"

Tempest then did help Flash get his slightly bended and possibly fractured wings inside the Closest, as Tempest then went inside hers, luckily, there was just enough for everypony to be in and like they did last time, they waited until the Monster passed by all of them, and the group did not come out of their closets unless they were one hundred percent sure that the Monster was no longer around them and that the coast was clear, once it was, all of them got out of their closets except for Trixie, who decided to try and stay put there for a little while. Sunset was very curious about what that creature was.


"What was that Monster that keeps rushing by us"

Flash then answered back at Sunset.

"I don't know, but we'll come him Gilbert"

Everypony then looked at Flash with a questionable and a "Really?" Look

"Or Rush, we could call him Rush"

Starlight then got a bit fed up of Trixie acting like a little baby and not coming out of her closest.

"Trixie, come on, get out of there, we have to try to escape quickly"

"Nope Starlight, I'm staying right here where I feel safe and sound, and- hey, what is that? Stop pushing me! Hahaha, that tickles! Hey!"

Trixie then was pushed out of her closet by some kind of black armed creature, and then that black armed creature gave Trixie a slap across her face, and then got back inside the door, which caused a few bursts of laughter from some of the other ponies in the group, much to Trixie's disapproval.

"Was yours occupied too?"