• Published 2nd Oct 2012
  • 1,614 Views, 15 Comments

Slendermane - .Starfire.



Who will Slendermane have fall into his clutches next...

  • ...
7
 15
 1,614

Scootaloo

Slendermane

I was the filly my parents never wanted they always prompted to tell me this. To make matters worse I had disappointed them because I had never been able to learn how to fly, and I was pretty much a loner except for my two friends, Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom. My parents finally got fed up with their ‘worthless filly’ and kicked me out of the house and told me to “Go find someone who wanted a worthless filly” and “Maybe someone could make something out of our ‘little mistake’ somehow.”

I walked into town and found a dark alley to go cry and think of what I was going to have to do to be able to survive. I thought of where I could stay, maybe Rainbow Dash's… no she wouldn’t want me, or Twilight’s library… no she’s always too busy to take care of a filly, possibly Sugar Cube Corner… no they have the twins to take care of…

The first place I could think of that I might be welcome was Sweet Apple Acres. “The Apple family might let me stay with them” I thought as I walked towards the farm, but when I got there no one was around and I had to move on.
My next choice was at Sweetie Belle, “They just have to let me stay with them” but yet again I couldn’t find anyone around.

I decided the only other place I might be able to stay would be with Zecora, so I started off towards her hut, it was getting late so I needed to hurry.

I was walking through the Everfree forest and the light from the setting sun was warm on my orange coat and purple mane, it was getting late, and I was getting scared.

I had been warned about being out in the forest alone at night, they said there were dangerous creatures but that the most dangerous thing I needed to look out for was “him” and that his favorite time to come out was right after the sun set and that he only looked for small fillies wandering out alone at night, I didn’t want to believe it, yet I just hoped it wasn’t true.

As I walked farther into the forest I suddenly realized I was lost. I started walking back the way I came but the sun slowly disappeared and it was pitch black all around me.
I stood frozen in place not knowing what to do or where to run, that’s when I heard this noise, a loud static noise and I started running.

I ran for a while bumping several trees along the way, and I suddenly saw a light.
I ran towards the light and when I reached it I realized I was in some cave, and that the light was a flashlight, “how weird that there’s a flashlight in a random cave in the middle of the forest” I thought, I picked up the flashlight and looked at my surroundings, slowly turning and looking at the cave walls I noticed something strange about them, they were stained red from what looked like blood.

As I was looking at the walls I suddenly found myself looking out of the cave into the forest where I saw Slendermane watching me. I screamed and ran toward the cave entrance as far from him as possible.
I still had the flashlight and could now figure out where I was going, I ran the way I had come but still didn’t recognize my surroundings. I tried to flap my wings hoping that they miraculously decided to finally work, but they didn’t. I turned around and Slendermane was only standing a few feet behind me and I took off running.
After I had been running awhile it started to rain and I started sliding around on the now muddy ground, I had to start walking or I would fall and not have a chance at getting away.

The rain seemed to not affect how much Slendermane kept up with me because each time I turned around he seemed to get closer… and closer… and closer… until he finally caught me and everything went fuzzy… then there was total darkness…