• Published 16th Aug 2023
  • 533 Views, 70 Comments

Pony Hunter - noncommittal brony

  • ...
7
 70
 533

Chapter 1

Author's Note:

English is not my native language, there may be mistakes. Thanks for understanding!

Flash Sentry. A sixteen-year-old teenager with dark blue hair, yellow skin, and light blue irises. Now he was lying on a single bed in his room. Naked to gray underwear, with a yellow blanket thrown to the floor, Flash put his hands under the back of his head, staring up at the ceiling. There was only dawn. The sun slowly rose over the horizon of the city, until the first rays of light began to seep into the young man's abode through the open window. This continued until the whole room was lit up. Unable to wait for the alarm to ring, Flash assumed a sitting position. He still had more than an hour before going to school. Getting out of bed, he walked over to a rectangular mirror hanging on the wall. Seeing his body in the reflection, the young man smiled. Eight packs of abs, with four on each side of the abdomen. Protruding chest, with a distinct stripe relief in the middle. Biceps, triceps, shoulder with forearm, also created a relief on the arms. The muscles of the legs were harmoniously inflated by the rest of the body. The training regimen created by his teacher from a past life paid off. However, the thought of the man who managed to become a father to him when he was still Garou made the Flash frown, reducing his earlier smile to nothing. Grabbing his clothes hanging on the back of a chair, the young man, dressed in gray sweatpants and a white T-shirt, left the room straight into the corridor on the second floor of the house. Moving on, he stopped at the stairs to the bottom. Going straight into the hallway, Flash opened the door to the street, stepped outside the house, not forgetting to put on his red sneakers with white soles.

The evergreen forest, was a place where Garou could once practice using the rock-destroying mountain stream style. It was quiet here, far from prying eyes and the hustle and bustle of the city. Only he and the local vegetation with animals that clearly did not want to interfere with him.

Hit.

The tree, a spruce, whose trunk thickness was fifty centimeters in diameter, was pierced through by the young man's fist. Taking out his limb, he looked at the through hole he had left. No doubt. The power he possessed right now was not enough to defeat an ES class hero. But in this world, he could already be considered the strongest person. The Flash was pulled out of his train of thought by the beeping sound of his wristwatch. Time to go to school.

"Late again, Mr. Sentry?"

At the entrance to the educational institution, the head teacher was waiting for him. And part-time director Celestia's sister, Luna. A woman, with light blue skin, with the same color, but a dark shade of flowing hair down to the waist. Of the clothes, she was wearing dark blue pants, a purple sleeveless blouse, tied at the waist with a belt. White collar with black crescent moon. And white low heels.

"If you didn't have such good grades, it could cause a lot of problems."

Ignoring the remark, Flash walked past the woman, straight to the door. At such a rude gesture, she only sighed. This was not the first time she had dealt with this student.

Entering the chemistry class, he was met by another disgruntled teacher. But, like last time, the Flash ignored the comments made in his direction. Sitting at the last desk, he stared out the window, not worrying about the disgruntled teacher.
It's gonna be another boring day at Canterlot High.

Flash wandered through the gray corridors of the school. The young man could feel the glances of the students around him on his back. Each of them was afraid of him. And there were reasons for this. There were many rumors around the school about how he beat another innocent, innocent student. However, like so many rumors, this was a lie created to try and make life difficult for him. Responsible for this was Santes Shimer. The Flash grimaced in disgust as soon as the image of the named girl came into his head.

"How pathetic you are, no wonder your friends are homeless animals."

The Flash stopped when he heard a familiar voice. You remember the devil and he will appear.

Fluttershy is a girl with lush, slightly wavy, waist-length light pink hair, pale yellow skin, and mint-colored eyes. She wears a white shirt, a green skirt, and matching boots with pink socks. On the right of her head, her hair is pinned with a white hairpin in the shape of a butterfly. She has a reputation as a shy and non-confrontational girl, and loves animals. And for a character that did not allow her to stand up for herself, she became a victim of ridicule and bullying from her peers. One of those who loved to make fun of her was Sunset Shimmer. A girl with reddish-brown hair, bright yellow skin and green eyes. Wearing a black leather jacket with a pink t-shirt with a simplified sun pattern on the chest, an orange skirt, and high heeled black boots. Unable to say anything, Fluttershy just looked down at the floor. Deciding that she had nothing more to get from the girl, Sunset Shimmer decided to leave. However, as soon as she turned in the opposite direction, she rested her face against someone's chest.

Stepping back, she looked up at the living obstacle.

"Oh Flash didn't see you."

Looking at the young man from the bottom up, Santes Shimer overcame the vomiting urges of disgust, forcefully forced herself to smile.

"I'm afraid the lesson will start soon. It was nice to meet you, but I have to go."

An attempt to get around the Flash was unsuccessful, the twist of the girl was immediately stopped by a hand resting on her shoulder. Looking at the teenager in bewilderment, Santes Shimer saw a smirk on Flash's face.

"You think I can just let go of my friend's bully."

At such a statement, both girls dulled their gaze.

"Is she your friend?"

After recovering from the mild shock, Santes Shimer narrowed her eyes in suspicion. The question from the redhead girl only made Flash's smirk more expressive. As if showing and confirming his words, he approached Fluttershy, wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Fluttershy herself, namely her cheeks, blushed. She was clearly not ready for such close contact.