• Published 26th Jul 2023
  • 438 Views, 18 Comments

Abaddon the Redeemer in Equestria - CC12-06



This is a crossover between Jafiction's Imperium Ascendent and My Little Pony. Read how Abaddon the Redeemer, most favored son of Horus, leads his Justaerin into a land of friendship as they search for a way home.

  • ...
1
 18
 438

Part 4 Introductions

Abaddon was a bit miffed at being verbally harassed verbally by a group of xenos that looked to be from a child's color book, but he kept his irritation to himself. He would need to approach this situation more diplomatically than he was used to. Fortunately, he had some experience in negotiation, having joined his father on many diplomatic compliance missions as a part of his honor guard. He secretly thanked the Emperor that his accompanying brothers were wearing their helmets or else the ponies may have been either frightened or offended by their undoubtably displeased expressions.

Thankfully, he managed to form a friendly smile as he spoke to the little equines.

Ezekyle Abaddon: "No need to apologize, I understand the concerns between those of whom call each other kin.

That was sadly all too true, he thought as he recalled all the brothers and cousins who had given their lives so that mankind could walk the golden path. Including the five members of his own company who had most recently perished. The xenos seemed to still regret their earlier accusations though and continued to offer words of gratitude.

Rarity: "Oh you are much too kind sir..."

The older white pony trailed off as she realized she was still clueless as to the names of those who had so gallantly saved her little sister. Abaddon decided to introduce himself once more to ease relations with these surprisingly amicable talking horses.

Ezekyle Abaddon: "Ezekyle Abaddon also known as the Redeemer, from the Imperium of Mankind, First Captain of the Lunar Templars Legion, Legiones Astartes, First Company Justaerin. These "gesturing to the other Terminators" are my brothers."

His explanation as to his and his brothers' identity seemed to pique the interest of the purple pony with bangs as she questioned rapidly.

Twilight Sparkle: "Imperium of Mankind? I've never heard of a nation with that name. Where is it and why are you called the Lunar Templars? Are you friends with Princess Luna? What are the Legiones Astartes?"

Abaddon was once again stunned as the pony let out a never-ending stream of inquiries. Luckily the purple pony was quickly chastised by the white one before Abaddon could rebuke in what would have assuredly been in a quite intimidating manner.

Rarity: "Twilight! Heavens, how could you be so rude? We haven't even introduced ourselves yet and you're already questioning these fine gentle...creatures."

The pony caught herself at the end of her reprimand as she nearly called the Space Marines ponies. Nonetheless her scolding had its intended effect as the rapidly questioning mare went silent with an embarrassed blush on her face as she looked down.

Twilight Sparkle "Sorry about that, I get carried away when I hear about something new, allow me to introduce myself."

Looking up, the pony continued.

Twilight Sparkle: "I am Twilight Sparkle, Ponyville's one and only librarian, it's nice to meet you Mr. Abaddon."

Keeping his smile, Abaddon responded.

Ezekyle Abaddon: "Hello Librarian Sparkle, pleased to make your acquaintance."

He referred to the pony formally as librarian out of habit as that was how members of the members of the Librarius were addressed in the Emperor's Legions. Then all the ponies began to introduce themselves in their own unique style. Abaddon was quite confused as to why the ponies in this small group possessed so drastically different personalities.

Some seemed relatively normal such as the orange one who introduced herself as Applejack who looked completely fitting in the countryside surroundings around them. Others were more out of place such as the white one who had spoken up earlier who introduced herself as Rarity, who seemed to belong more at home in a hive spire. Yet others were entirely bizarre such as the pink one who introduced herself as Pinkie Pie. Somehow, she let loose a burst of confetti from her mane before pulling from it a cupcake of all things and offering it to him. He politely declined as he and his brothers resisted the urge to purge the pony from existence as they considered whether or not she was a cultist of Tzeentch.

Miraculously, the introductions were completed without any major incidents, although Abaddon was beginning to feel the strain of his smile despite his transhuman physique. His patience today, having been tested like never before. Once the greetings were over the pony named Twilight Sparkle asked.

Twilight Sparkle: "Mr. Abaddon, do you mind answering my questions now?"

The mare could not hide the eager expression on her face at the prospect of learning new knowledge. Diplomatically, Abaddon stated.

Ezekyle Abaddon: "Of course not, Librarian Sparkle, but may we do so somewhere less...out in the open."

Looking down in embarrassment again, Twilight exclaimed.

Twilight Sparkle: "Oh! That's right, you all must have had quite the journey coming here."

Putting a hoof to her chin, Twilight pondered for a moment.

Twilight Sparkle: "You're all a bit big for our homes though."

Twilight's eyes widened as she had an idea and turned to Applejack.

Twilight Sparkle: "Hey Applejack, you think you could spare your barn for them."

Nodding, Applejack answered.

Applejack: "Sure thing sugar cube."

Turning to face the Terminators, Applejack clarified.

Applejack: "Ma family runs a farm in this here town, got a mighty fine barn on it. We can go there where you can tell your story."

Abaddon never expected he would one day take residence in a xenos barn, but he had taken shelter in far more hazardous buildings and so he accepted the offer.

Ezekyle Abaddon: "That would do, Miss Applejack."

With that the odd mix of ponies and astartes entered Ponyville and made their way to the Apple Family Farm. The small town was like that of most settlements that could be found on Imperial Feudal Worlds. The entire town seemed to emit a welcoming atmosphere, that was until its residence saw them.

The ponies, almost as one, ran into their houses, three working in a flower shop even fainted. Abaddon raised his eyebrows at that, either those three were exceptionally susceptible to transhuman dread or were incredibly overdramatic.

Comments would be appreciated