• Published 5th Jul 2023
  • 157 Views, 30 Comments

What If - Zack Catcher



these are stories based off of my story or anyone elses stoy of course i will ask permission before doing so

  • ...
 30
 157

what if... zack became the villan

As Flurry looked back up at me with cold eyes, the smile on my smile quickly faded as she took a deep sigh before putting the piece of paper back down onto the nightstand, as she looked back at me “Well I sternly was not expecting that, now what was it you wanted to say to me” she asked picking up a glass of water “well….” I put a hoof on my chest before I said “I love you”. Almost instantly Flurry’s eyes opened wide as she spat out the water in her mouth “before she started to laugh saying “Oh my gosh, I knew I was good at manipulation but this just takes the cake” I tilted my head not understanding.

Flurry then looked back over to me and said her tone softer, “Look Zack I don’t want to lose you, you have helped me grow and change into the mare you see today”

"I don't want to lose you either, Flurry. You mean the world to me, "I said in a very soft voice. Flurry looked at me with a very confused look. Before scoffing “What, no I don’t like you that way, I just meant as a friend plus why would I ever like you that way I’m a pony and you're a changeling, why would I ever love a creature like you”, Flurry said as she changed the tone. I felt…small at that moment. I didn’t know how rejection felt before this moment. Now I know how it felt. “Yeah, totally…weird…yeah”, I said, It was at that very moment that I released a few things. I felt worse than feeling little, I felt small.

I also figured out that all the times that me and Flurry spent together were fake. She was just using me and I was too much of a fool to see the manipulation. “I have to go”, I said as I got up and left Flurry, who didn’t seem to care that much as she crawled. I couldn't stand to be with her right now. The one pony that I truly cared about, had just said those words to me. It never sank in that Flurry didn’t like me. It was one thing to get rejected but to come from somepony who I truly cared about, it was just plain torture.

I went over to the farthest corner of the room. I didn’t care where I went, as long as it was far away from Flurry. I didn’t even want to look at her right now. I wish I could have left the room at that moment but I couldn't, I didn’t know what I was supposed to do at that moment. I just layed down in the corner of the room and shed many, many tears as I cried myself to sleep.

It was the one thing that I could do at that moment. Flurry didn’t seem to care and I didn't even care about her opinion at that moment. I just wanted to get away from her and going to sleep was the only option that I could think of. A little time passed and I closed my eyes after I cried out all my tears as I fell asleep.

I don’t know how long it was but after some time, I heard a voice. This voice was calling out my name in a very slow and sinister voice. I was able to open my eyes in a showy dark room. “Hello”, I said with no hesitation but nopony responded. “Hello”, I said again. “Oh hello, there Zack. It’s so nice to meet you”, Somepony said as I saw what looked to be a changeling. “Who are you?”, I said as the changeling revealed himself. “I am what you were supposed to be”, He said with a smirk, as I replied “What are you talking about”,

He smirked replaying “I am also a red moon changeling”, “Explain a little more please”, I said, “I am basically you. Before you came to the empire that is”, He said, rolling his eyes. “I don’t understand”, I said, “I thought so, such a weakling. I am Ark, I was born before you and I was made to serve the queen, I got blasted away from that same shockwave that carried you but you fell in a bush, I got hit in the head with a pillar then our body landed in a rose bush and it created you. The shockwave helped create you”, Ark said, “So what happened to you”, I said, “While you and Flurry were having the time of your life, I was locked inside a little cage with nothing.

I was silenced for years while you were living the life that was meant for me. I got the raw end of the deal while you lived the perfect life that I should have had”, Ark said in a very loud voice. “Ark, I don’t understand, I didn’t have the life you're talking about”, I said but was cut off. “Keep your little lies to yourself, Zack, Flurry loves you and doesn't know I exist at all. How about this, I’m willing to make a deal with you”, Ark said, “What is this deal”, I said, “I have something you want and you have something that I want. You have all day in the empire and I have powers and memories that you want. What I am proposing is that I get half of the day in our body and you get all my powers and your missing memories”, Ark said, “I don’t know about this offer”, I said, “Go ahead Zack, make your choice. I don’t have all day you know”, Ark said, “This is an offer which I can’t accept.

I can’t make a deal until I truly know what I’m getting”, I said, Ark looked at me with a very disappointed look. “So unfortunate, I expected nothing more from you after all”, Ark said in a very disappointing voice. “I’m sorry but I can’t take that deal otherwise”, I said, “Fine, it seems like a fair request” Suddenly my head began to flood with a bunch of memories, after the memories stopped flooding in I looked up at Ark as he said, “So do we have a deal” I gave a smirk before saying “oh ark, surely you didn’t think I bought into that hole, act” my grin began to grow as arks eyes began to widen before continuing “I should be thanking you really. You gave me the last push I needed” and after that I stomped the ground in front of me, causing the area to get dusted. I walked over looking down at the pile of ashes as I said to myself “Interesting” before waking up.

I looked around and saw that I was back in Flurry’s room and in the same corner as before. “Now, where is Flurry”, I said as I walked out of the room, causing the door to burst open. I then heard the sound of somepony walking up the stairs. I saw who was walking up the stairs to see a pink pony with a bit of yellow, magenta and purple in her main and she had a crown on her head. She tried to stop me but I then cast a stone spell at her. Saying “This isn’t anything personal, I just can’t have you getting in my way”, I said as I cast a stone spell at her. Her legs and body turned to stone and then as I was walking away, the rest of her turned to stone as well. I didn’t care who I had to hurt, whose blood I had to spill, who I had to kill, as long as I gave Flurry what she deserved. I was willing to do anything for it and it was gonna be worth every second.

I then walked up towards a door and I burst into the room to see Flurry eating some breakfast. “Oh hey Zack”, Flurry said, “Don’t you hey Zack me Flurry”, I said in a very angry tone. “What in the world are you talking about”, Flurry said, “Did you just keep taking it, letting you crush my self-worth bit by bit”, I said, “Well that wasn’t my fault, I was just telling you the truth”, Flurry said in a stuck-up voice. “You used me. Our entire relationship was all but a lie”, I said, “Oh get over it, that was like, so long ago. Learn to get over rejection”, Flurry said while still being stuck up. “Well, now you’ll learn just who you're messing with” I stopped the ground with my two front hooves causing the Flurry to get knocked back and the dining table destroyed by a big black rock.

Flurry looked at me as she said “Zack this isn’t you, " I stared right into Flurry's eyes saying “The Zack you knew is dead, I am finally done being your pawn which begs the question do I let you live ”, I said, “Zack, please, we can talk this out. We both know that you don’t have it in you to kill me so just let me live”, Flurry said, “Suley you would have seen this happen, NOW GET DOWN ON YOUR HOOFS IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO PRAY”, I said, “Zack, you don’t know what you're doing. If you kill me, you will deal with every single alicorn in Equestria and I know you can’t take them all”, Flurry said as she continued to beg. “Funny you should say that I will only have to deal with three Alicorns. Disclaimer, your mother won’t be one of them”, I said looking directly at Flurry. The look in Flurry changed as she could see what I had done.

“Zack, please, I may have done nothing wrong but I can help you. I know the real Zack is still in there even if you say he’s gone”, Flurry said, “If the real Zack is in me, he has already accepted his fate”, I said, “Please, there’s good inside of you and I know that it’s there. Zack’s just a name and I know you're in there”, Flurry said, “For the first time in forever, I’m not looking for your love Flurry.”, I said, “You're not listening to me Zack”, Flurry said, “I don’t need your approval anymore Flurry, there is nothing more to say. ”, I said, “Can you just for one second listen to me? You don’t wanna kill me and I know it. You're a good changeling. Don’t do this”, Flurry said,

“None of this had to happen Flurry. We could have been best friends, even lovers but I have run out of chances and you have run out of time”, I said, “Zack, how many times do I have to tell you to not do this”, Flurry said, “YOU DON’T GET TO BOSS ME AROUND FLURRY, I WISH THINGS HAD TURNED OUT BETTER '', I said before stopping on the ground causing a sharp black rock to impale Flurry’s chest. Flurry then fell to the ground, breaking at the top of the rock Flurry began to gasp as blood started to pour out of her chest. “I’m…so…sorry…Zack”, Flurry said as her head fell to the ground as she wasn’t breathing. “I’m sorry as well, I wish things were different”, I said suddenly guard burst in through the doors so I turned away and began to fly away from the empire

Author's Note:

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE THE STORY

this chapter is based on a flurry heart that never cared for Zack at all instead flurry was mean and manipulatedto Zack for 17 year's and now Zack is filled with anger for flurry because his relationship with flurry is a lie

THIS IS NOT AN ALTERNATIVE ENDING TO CHAPTER FOR THE STORY