• Published 22nd Jun 2023
  • 583 Views, 17 Comments

The Dukes Of Hazzard - Spike DrakeStar9



When Hazzard County is in trouble, the wackiest cousins band together to solve it

  • ...
2
 17
 583

2 Teens And Lots Of Curves

Only 4 hours have passed since the Duke cousins escaped from the police along with their good friend Applejack. Now they continue running through the town, seeing that the patrols are following them.

"Is there a way to lose them?" Jackeline asked them as she looks back at all the cops from before.

"Of course, just let Spike drive", Garble replied easily, knowing what he's capable of doing on his cousin.

And that's what they do, they let the green haired man guide them towards an exit, they skid to the left, to the right, they continue straight ahead and go through some alleys, but they can't get rid of the patrol cars that follow them.

"It's useless, even with my ability I can't lose them", Spike hit the steering wheel, looking at his pursuers in the rearview mirror.

"You can, Spike, do something never seen before", Applejack gives him support and an idea.

Thanks to that, he grins toothily and grabs the gear stick, shifting into third, going faster and pulling into the wooded road. The cops led by Flash, who leans out the window and takes aim at the General Lee's tires, but misses by an inch.

"How unhappy you are, Flash!" Garble said when he saw that they wanted to damage his car, so they get off the road and continue through the field, where they see a stream ahead and a bush different from the others, they advance further and jump over the stream with the help of the bush.

"What did that bush have?" Gabriel said surprised by what they had just done, to which Drake responded not very sure: "Uhh... A big rock?"

They stop and look behind, seeing how a policeman does the same but ends up crashing into the stream, Ken tries and succeeds, which makes the Dukes start and keep running.

They go up a hill and then down, seeing another farm, Ken tries to give them another shot, but again misses, prompting Spike to shift the gear into fourth and leap through the trees and knock over a branch, passing by.

"That was Bo and Luke's farm?" Applejack recognized the farm from her good friends.

The pilot and co-pilot agree and return to the road, but leave it again shortly after seeing the policemen from before covering their escape, then they turn into another rural road, everyone begins to follow them.

"It seems the Flash trained them for these occasions", Spike said wryly, seeing that they won't give up, but they won't either.

The orange-haired boy looks ahead again and sees that the street is closed, so he draws his cousin's attention back and he hastily turns left, going down, Jackie the whole way has been a little dizzy from the mountain trip Russian experimenting, but sees a lake to his left, knowing where they are: "Spike, there's no road ahead, just a lake!"

"What?! Cousin, stop, you're going to take us to the bottom of the river!!" Garble yelled desperately when he got that information, but Drake doesn't hesitate and goes ahead.

Ken also wonders: "What are they doing? Trying to be fish food?" Then he moves out of the way and leaves 2 of his people in front.

Spike goes on no matter what, until the trees are gone and only he sees a mound, going full throttle and making the cops think he's crazy and yes, he's crazy.

"Spike stop now!!! Whooooaaa!!!" The blonde and the orange-haired shout, seeing that they jumped and are on top of the lake, until they landed on the other side safe and sound, also making the green haired laugh with happiness.

"Wooohoooo!!!" The 18 year old boy howls, but receives a blow to the head from his cousin: "Idiot! You almost killed us!"

"Actually I saved them from Boss Hogg doing worse to us. Owww that hurt", he groaned as he rubbed his head.

"Do that again and I'll stop talking to you for the rest of my life," the Daniels girl threatened, which made Spike jump out of his seat and promise he wouldn't do it again, something that earned Jackie a smile.

They stop again and see 2 squad cars jump out but end up in the lake, causing the remaining 4 squad cars to stop and sheriff Coltrane getting out of his car, seeing them overwhelmed.

"They are suicidal!!" Saying that, go back up and find another route to get to them.

After calming down a bit, they follow the path until they reach the road again, seeing that they are too far from the town of Hazzard, so they resume to return again, since they have to go to the other side of the town.

They go through different farms until they stop at theirs, where they see their uncles come out, who approach them.

"Where were you? Why is Coltrane after them?" Lynda asked worriedly, he used to chase them for their antics, but now she felt differently.

"Listen, something very bad is going on in the county, and we have the only proof that confirms that, but we have to find out what's in it and make sure", Gabriel explained, making both Nick and Lynda look at each other and smile, seeing them again.

"If it's something against the people, then find a specialist, if everything doesn't turn out as you thought, we'll love you anyway", Velvet told them both, also looking at Applejack.

"Now go and save Hazzard", Night Light gave them support and they smile, leaving as fast as possible to the next neighboring farm, Daniels farm.

Once there, they enter and Jackeline's family is just outside, her brothers and 2 adults with an old woman.

The former has short bright red hair, moderate harlequin eyes and a peach complexion. He wears a white t-shirt with a jean jacket, blue jeans and brown leather boots.

The second adult has long bright gutagamb yellow hair, bright turquoise eyes, and a porcelain complexion. She also wears a white t-shirt, along with a brown leather jacket, black jeans and cowboy boots.

The latter has medium long light gray hair, moderate red eyes, and a medium pale complexion. She wears a green T-shirt and a bell shaped fabric that reaches to his ankles. They are: Jack Daniels, Daisy Daniels and Catherine Daniels, known by the nicknames: Bright Mac, Pear Butter and Granny Smith. They are Jackeline's parents and grandmother.

"Mom, dad, grandma. I... I'll go with the Dukes for a while, something bad is happening in Hazzard and we have to go find someone out of county", she said as she got out of the car and walked straight to her family.

"Are you related to officer James and sheriff Ken?" Bright asked his daughter, she nods yes and Pear continues: "I already knew those 2 were up to something bad. Go, daughter, if you think you're doing the right thing, we won't tell anyone where they went".

"I hope you have a good time with them, sister, they are the best", Applebloom said.

"Eeyup", Big Mac said.

"We'll wait for you to come back and… I hope you get to be a couple with Spike", said her grandmother, although she said that last thing in a whisper, it still made Applejack blush.

After the goodbye, get back on and the cousins say goodbye to them too, leaving the Apple farm and going towards the exit of the town.

They go through the streets trying to get to the exit of the town, turn a corner to the right and see several policemen, Flash and Discord in front of them, apparently the cavalry arrived.

"Well, well, well, here we have the Dukes together with their friend Daniels, you have something that belongs to me. Hand over the tube and I'll forget all this", the officer told them while smiling, but the response he received was the sound of the Dodge engine, giving him to understand that they do not accept the deal.

"Better get ready, this won't be like before", Spike warned his cousin and his friend, who hold on and wait.

Everyone stands still, waiting for one of them to make the first move, the surrounding people see this, sensing the moment and thinking of supporting the Dukes, the cops have their hand on the ignition key and Spike has his foot on the accelerator. So...

Spike advances, turning to the left, going straight and then turning to the right, being chased by all the patrols, the villagers follow them since all this became interesting. The Dukes and Applejack reach the final road, where to their bad luck they see a train go by and cover its exit, then the green haired man sees the gas station and sees a board as a ramp near the train.

He steps on the accelerator and shifts into the final gear, sixth, again scaring his passengers back.

"Sorry, but I'll have to do the same crazy thing again", Spike apologized, since they know what he's about to do.

The police and people see them and see them take the ramp, jumping and everything happened in slow motion before everyone's eyes, the car passing through an empty wagon, the cars stopping suddenly, everyone's reactions. The time comes and... They happen miraculously! Making the villagers celebrate and the 2 in command of the police get frustrated.

"Wooohoooo!!"

"We did it! We did it!"

"That's my cousin!!"

The three celebrate as they walk away from their home as they honk one last time to say: "So long, Hazzard".

Author's Note:

Well, here is the fifth chapter of this story, I have seen that not many have liked my Sniper Shooter story, and that is fine, everyone likes it, but I will do my best to make that story good and that they may like it. Without further ado, I hope you liked it and we'll see you in the next chapter of The Dukes Of Hazzard.

Byeeee 👌