• Published 13th Mar 2024
  • 591 Views, 6 Comments

Equestrian Mew - Kitsulestia



Five humans turned Mew must learn to adapt to life in a world they know nothing about

  • ...
11
 6
 591

Family Reunion/ Food Fight!

*Danyelle's POV*


I ask "Are you Lan's dad?"

But what came out of my mouth was meowing.

Yuichiro asks "I’m sorry, what?"

I look around for some paper and a pen.

Yuichiro asks "Is something wrong?"

A photo of Lan and Maylu with a newborn Patch slips out of my pocket onto the floor which caught Yuichiro's attention.

Yuichiro asks "Hmm? What’s this?"

I was wide eyed in a bit of panic.

Yuichiro then picked up the photo.

I spoke via telepathy "{You weren't supposed to see that though but I guess the cat's out of the bag now...}"

Yuichiro asks "Hmm? How come you’re talking without moving your mouth?"

I spoke via telepathy "{It's hard to explain but all I can say is that it's psychic energy.}"

Yuichiro asks "Oh?"

I spoke via telepathy "{As you can tell by the photo, you have a grandson.. No, two grandsons and a granddaughter.}"

Yuichiro asks "What? When did the third one happen?"

I spoke via telepathy "{The twins are Megaman and Roll's kids.}"

Yuichiro asks "Megaman? What do you mean?"

I explained everything that had happened over the past 13 Equian years.

I spoke "{So yeah, Lan and Maylu have a son named Patch while Megaman and Roll have twins named Volt and Jazz.}"

That left Yuichiro surprised.

I spoke "{I hear someone nearby.}"

I shoot a weak fireball at a wall, causing a human female to come out from hiding.

The female asks "Yeow! What gives?!?"

I spoke "{Lan told me about you.}"

The female asks "Huh? Who’s talking?"

Yuichiro spoke "She's using telepathy to talk though."

I spoke "{My name is Danyelle.}"

That left the girl confused.

Yuichiro spoke "Psychic energy."

Looking at Yuichiro, I ask "{Changing the subject, might I ask what happened to your other son?}"

Yuichiro turned away a bit, making me realize that it was a sensitive subject.

I spoke "{Sorry if it was a touchy subject...}"

Yuichiro spoke "Well… You already know my eldest son, even though he had a different body."

I gasp "{You mean... Megaman?}"

Yuichiro asks "*Flinch* You catch on quick, how’d you figure that out?"

I giggle "{Megaman is as bullheaded as Lan is.}"

Yuichiro chuckles "Hehehe, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that’s what gave it away."

I giggle "{And Dex is still an idiotic glutton.}"

Yuichiro chuckles "Hahaha, it’s good to know my sons and their friends haven’t changed."

I giggle "{Not too long ago, Iceman got into a fight with Sunset and she roasted his sorry tail.}"

Yuichiro asks "*Bead of sweat* Fire and Ice?"

I sigh "{Very much so... That aside, I was wanting to ask if you want to see your grandkits.}"

Yuichiro asks "Kits?"

I spoke "{Cat term for kids. But I think it would be best if you and your wife met them for real.}"

Yuichiro spoke "Oh."

I open a portal to Equestria.

I ask "{You sure you want to go through with this?}"

Yuichiro spoke "Wait, we need to get Haruka."

I spoke "{Fair enough, though you might want to let your co-workers know you're taking some time off first.}"

Yuichiro spoke "Right."

“{Oh, and try to stay calm when we get there.}” I added.

Yuichiro spoke "Okay."

I spoke "{Even I don't know what you will turn into upon arrival in Equestria.}"

Yuichiro asks "Equestria?"

I spoke "{Yeah, it's where I live with my kittens and my friends.}"

Yuichiro spoke "Oh."

I spoke "{Though I should warn you about the chakats... You should never refer call them an it since that will anger them, you should should use the correct terms which are shi, hir or shir. Dex made that mistake once and got kicked by Crosswind for that.}"

Yuichiro spoke "Noted."


*A few minutes later,*

*Lan's house*


I spoke "{Well, it's now or never.}"

Haruka asks "Will we really see Lan again?"

I spoke "{Yes and I should also warn the two of you now, if a hyper pink pony wants to throw you a welcome party... Do not say no to her.}"

I open a portal straight to Twilight's library.

I spoke "{Let's go.}"

I go through the portal first, automatically retaking my Mew form.

Yuichiro and Haruka followed suite.

Since the portal was made by a Mew, the two get turned into Mews as they passed through.

No longer using telepathy, I spoke "Huh, I didn't expect that to happen."

Yuichiro: What just happened?

I spoke "Ah, sorry! I failed to mention... There are no humans in Equestria."

I call out Lan's name.

I spoke "Oi Lan! Get your furry tail over here!"

Then we heard a crash.

I spoke "I swear by the ancestors that Mew has a screw loose..."

Maylu spoke "*Panting with a blush* In more ways than one sometime."

I giggle "Something tells me you've got another child on the way Maylu. And Dex is still an idiot."

Maylu spoke "*Still panting* Yeah. But I'm not even close to done with Lan."

I spoke "Anyways.... I brought two more Mews with me."

Patch was on Haruka's head for some reason.

Haruka spoke "Hmm? *Notices Patch before giving an excited squeal* Oh who are you, little one? *Hugs Patch and nuzzles him* You're so adorable!"

Maylu spoke "That's Patch, he's my and Lan's firstborn son."

A two year old female Mew with deep green eyes was tussling with her twin brother, a two year old shiny male Mew with jade green eyes.

I spoke "And those two are Jazz and Volt, twin children of Megaman and Roll."

That confused Yuichiro greatly.

Maylu spoke "Long story short, the Netnavis got turned into real beings."

Yuichiro spoke "This... is actually a first that I heard. *Smiles* But I'm more than glad to hear that."

Left ear twitching, I spoke "Incoming pink pony in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..."

Pinkie spoke "HELLO!!!"

My little ones started mewling since they had gotten scared.

I glare at Pinkie.

I spoke "You have FIVE seconds to hightail before I set you on fire!"

Pinkie immediately vanished.

I calmed Spottedleaf and Redtail back down.

I spoke "I'm sorry about that one, she's always like that with new ponies or Pokemon."

Haruka giggles "There's always an excitable one, isn't there?"

I spoke "There's an airhead or two in every world."

Roll yawns a bit.

Roll asks "Mega, you awake?"

Megaman spoke "*Yawns and stretches* I am now."

Volt headbutts Megaman in the right side.

Sunset was looking a bit pudgy due to the developing kitten.

Sunset asks "How did this happen?"

I spoke "Same way it happened to me though you only saw one flower in full bloom, I had seen two."

Volt spoke "Dad! Dad! Wake up!"

Roll groans "Mega... Your son is awake."

Megaman spoke "Before sunrise, he's your son."

Soon enough, Jazz had headbutted Megaman in the same manner.

Jazz spoke "You pwomised!"

Megaman yawns "Okay, okay... I'm up.."


*Sometime later*


The three Mews were watching the sun rise.

Megaman spoke "Look kids, everything the light touches is part of Princess Celestia's kingdom. But even though we're outsiders, we have to respect the balance of nature."

Why do I feel like that's from a movie?

Volt asks "Why?"

Jazz asks "Yeah, whaddya mean?"

Megaman spoke "It's a long story but you two have to promise me you will never go into the Everfree Forest by yourselves."

That left the two young Mews confused.

Megaman sighs "Look kids, the Everfree Forest is not a safe place to be in. There are animals that could make a snack out of an untrained Pokemon."

After popping up, I yawn "Exactly what I was about to say..."

Megaman spoke "Talk about timing."

I yawn "I yelled at Pinkie a while ago... I am not a morning Mew... Plus there are two new Mews..."

Megaman asks "Who?"

I giggle "Look behind you."

Megaman asks *Float-turns around* Hmm?"

Roll pounces on Megaman, pinning him.

Roll giggles "Pinned ya."

Megaman spoke "Hey!"

The twins gang up on their father before tickling him.

Megaman laughs "Cut it out, you two!"

A pie had been flung at me, causing the fur on my face to get all sticky.

I ask "Alright, which one of you wise guys threw a pie at me?"

Roll spoke "Uh-oh, I know that look."

I fling what was left of the pie at Yai who had ducked thus causing it to hit Rainbow in the face.

Rainbow spoke "Oh... IT. IS. ON!"

I yowl "FOOD FIGHT!!!!"

I grab as many soft foods with Psychic as I could handle before flinging them at the other Mews and ponies.

One cake had hit a new Mew in the face.

The Mew spoke "Oh THAT TEARS IT!!!"

A pale pink and white Mew spoke "Not again Michiru..."

Pinkie then fired a cannon with the sky suddenly raining cupcakes and pies.

A silvery white alicorn stallion with a blue-silver mane and a collar around the neck got a face full of cupcakes.

Michiru spoke "Uh oh..."

Megaman asks "Whaddya mean?"

Michiru spoke "That's Shirou...."

I had fired a yowl into the air, getting Luna's attention shortly after spotting a pair of wolfish alicorn ponies with Shirou.

Shirou froze at that.


A dark navy blue blur slams into Shirou, causing them both to tumble down a hill into the water.

Luna soon ends up with a wet mane but she was laughing.

Luna giggles "I heard a loud yowl from Canterlot so I had to check it out and what do I find? Three faces I have not seen in a thousand years. Yuu, Kita, come here and hug your mom!"

Comically, Shirou was out cold with a nosebleed.

The other Mews, ponies and I were all laughing.

Wendy giggles "Real smooth move Luna."

But before Luna could say anything, she was tackled by two blurs.

Spottedleaf was on my head.

I giggle "Oh wow."

A pained mewl came from Sunset.

Passing Spottedleaf to Maylu, I carried Sunset to a secluded spot away from prying eyes so that the mitten could be born safely.

Sunset panted heavily.

I spoke "First time is always the hardest."

Sunset groans "*Panting while the contractions came harder* Ya think?!"

I gently push on Sunset's stomach, encouraging the mitten to come out.

Sunset let out a loud echoing yowl before there was gentle mewing.

I grab a towel to dry the newborn's fur off to warm it up.

I spoke "It's a boy! And with that fiery coat, I think his name should be Firestar."

Sunset asks "*Pant* Is that because of my name?"

I spoke "My two are named Spottedleaf and Redtail though and that infant I found had a dark gray stripe down the back so I called it Graystripe."

As if on cue, the Mew in question was suddenly on my head.

Graystripe mewls at the newborn.

I giggle "All that's missing now is a timid black furred Mew with green eyes."

Sunset asks "Whaddya mean?"

I spoke "No idea."

A frail Mew with a baby in its arms collapses.


End