• Published 23rd May 2023
  • 279 Views, 2 Comments

Dragon Ball: Friendship in Xenoverse - ThePerverted1EyedBrony



A cross over with MLP:FIM and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. Specifically my friends Head-Cannon. Gore is mild. A lot of swearing

  • ...
 2
 279

Prologue: Equestria (WIP Title)

Prologue: Equestria

5 Years after the battle against Chrysalis, Cozy Glow and Tirek

"And so your majesty I believe it would be in your best interests to wed a noble within Canterlot," A shrewd, lethargic Unicorn had finished to Princess Twilight Sparkle.

Having heard him out Twilight releases an annoyed sigh, "While I hear some of your points Power Grab, I will not marry for the same reasons as the prior royal sisters," Twilight had calmly told Power Grab. "I do hope they're doing well though, even my friends, Starlight, and everypony else," Twilight then thought in her head.

"But your majesty a pony such as yourself should have a husband to help ease your workload, and help with siring an Heir..." Power Grab had begun to say before Twilight spoke up and cut him off.

"You may think that by Prin-, I mean, Celestia and Luna's retirement that they didn't warn me of ponies like you that will try and play me for a fool to take the throne of Equestira," Twilight then stood up off of her throne and began walking down the stairs, "But I will look for my own happiness whilst protecting Equestria," she continued to say as she walked towards Power Grab, "So I will leave this at a no," she says to Power Grabs face, "You are dismissed," Twilight then turns around and walks back to her throne.

"But-" Power Grab goes to reach out his hand to grab Twilights but is stopped by the Royal Guard and forcefully removed.

After sitting back down Twilight slumps in the throne and rubs her temples, "Is this what Princess Celestia and Princess Luna had to deal with everyday?" she mutters to herself.

"Yes they did, but that is what I've been told by the one who held this position prior to me," A pony says walking up from the stairs to Twilight.

"Secretary Grand? Is there anything else on my docket today?" Twilight asks as she slowly straightens up in the throne.

"Yes, you have a meeting that is supposed to take place in the dining hall for the rest of the day," Secretary Responds calmly.

Hey, Author you forgot to describe Twilight and Secretary!

I was getting to that later...and you haven't shown up yet so shoo.

"Well, a full day meeting, who is it with?" Twilight asks as she fixes her dress.

"Those attending have wished to remain ammoniums, and I've had the Night Guard check, they are all good," Secretary responds calmly.

"Please put it in my schedule to thank them for this," Twilight asks.

"Already done," Secretary responds.

"Sometimes I think you have Spike help you out with your training whenever he's here since he and Ember started dating," Twilight thinks aloud as she stands up and begins her walk to the dining hall with Secretary following beside her in a faster pace.

"I do not deny the thought, you must not forget you have a meeting with Dragon Lord Ember and Dragon Land and Equestrian Ambassador Spike tomorrow," Secretary replies calmly.

"Don't worry, I remembered," Twilight says calmly as she and her companion reach the doors to the dining hall, "Would you wish to join me Secretary?" Twilight asks her.

"I will have to decline your majesty," She politely says with a bow and begins to walk off.

Just as she left the guards open the doors to the dining hall as Twilight walks in whilst still watching Secretary walk down the hall, but as she enters she notices that it's dark inside as the guards quickly shut the doors to the dining hall. Not knowing what is going on Twilight goes to use her magic when the light suddenly turn on and she sees her friends

Rainbow Dash, who while she may look older she seems to have matured a bit and has slowly risen the ranks of the WonderBolts to Captain after Spitfire retired last year, yet she still has a bit of a cocky attitude she still retains her lean, aerodynamic body. And to her surprise she had her little sister figure Scootaloo as she had grown into an adventurous young adult who continued to help other ponies find their Cutie Mark with her childhood friends.

Applejack, with her muscular frame and her work clothes still on as she also looked to have matured a bit. And what surprised her was her sister Apple Bloom was with her as she herself had grown up into a fine young adult along with her friends and also had a muscular frame like her older sister, and like Scootaloo continued to help other ponies.

Pinkie Pie seemed to have plumped up a bit but retained all of her excitable attitude Twilight remembered when she was living in Ponyville. She also had been working with Cheese Sandwich in his factory and with the Cakes still as both a baker and their personal babysitter.

Rarity herself has seemed to mature into a true Canterlot beauty as she had managed to open up more shops across Equestria and a few into the other countries across the world. But thankfully she still retained her charm from her home in Ponyville. And as she had concluded with seeing Apple Bloom and Scootaloo she also saw Sweetie Bell who had grown up and could easily pass as a Canterlot modal but she had continued to help other ponies with her two friends.

Fluttershy had really filled out to the point that when she would do some of Luna's job she would see the dreams of young men filled with Fluttershy in them, as she had continued her animal sanctuary which was thriving as she had continued her book clubs and other activities with her continuously growing animal friends.

Next she saw her sister in law, brother, her mentor and her sister.

Celestia had looked the same as she did when she retired but was wearing a bit of a loose dress that was actually a bit tight on her as she had also seen many a dreams of young men, older men, and a few women with Celestia in them as well but she looked like she didn't age at all.

Luna also looked the same as her sister but having been trapped in the moon for a millennia she looked a bit younger, but not by much, as she was wearing a darker toned outfit that consisted of jeans, and a modest t-shirt that read, "Luna is best princess" across her bust as she smiled at her sister in a playful way.

Cadence, Twilight's sister in law also looked like she hadn't aged at all as she wore her formal dress from the Crystal Empire that Twilight would normally see her in.

Shining Armor had looked like he had grown, as she would describe, a dad body but other than that, looked to be a bit similar in the rest of his appearance from a few years ago.

Flurry Heart her niece had grown into a very active, yet responsible young lady. She had read in letters and heard from her brother and Cadence that she was in a public school and had the top grades from her skill in studying, which both her sister in law and brother jokingly said she got it from her. She was dressed in her casual dress for this meeting which just added to her childhood cuteness.

Seeing the people in front of her she was shocked as they all waited for Twilight to come back from her shock.

"Wh-what are you all doing here?" Twilight asked excitedly as she looked at most of the people that mostly influenced her life. "Rarity I thought you had a fashion show today? Rainbow I thought you and the WonderBolts were preforming drills in the DragonLands with their aerial team? AppleJack I was told by your sister that you were working on the fields for Cider season coming up? Fluttershy I thought you told me you had your weekly tea party with Discord and your animals? Pinkie..." Twilight asks excitedly to her friends but as she asks Pinkie.

"You thought I had to babysit the Cake twins whilst running the bakery?" Pinkie responds with her signature smile.

"Yes," Twilight asks happily as she now asks, "Celestia, Luna I thought you said you were going to visit Prance today? And you three," Twilight then turns her excitement to her extended family, "I thought you said you had a diplomatic meeting with the Yaks?" Twilight asks as she continues to look around the room at some of the people closest to her.

"That would be our doing Princess Twilight/Twilight," Twilight hears from behind her three different voices. As she turns around and looks at the three of them. One of them was Secretary, who looked to be in her mid 20's as she was still wearing her business suit with her raven mane in a ponytail and her near crimson eyes. One of the other ones was her recent Captain of the Guard, Drill Instructor who was in his early thirties yet hadn't had a compilate filed against him at all as he was wearing all his armor but his helmet which he was carrying at his side as he walked towards the group with his Auburn mane showing he had helmet mane, and his aquamarine eyes showing he was still in work mode. And the third was an old enemy turned friend, Discord who looked as mismatched as ever with his white hair, mismatched eyes, and mismatched clothing that Rarity still to this day hasn't had him change to something more normal.

"We planned this behind your back because those of us here at the castle felt it would be best to let you relax after all you've done for the kingdom recently," Secretary calmly said with a smile on her face.

"Yes, you always give time off to all the guards when they need it and help with training on the political and economic side," Drill adds.

"But it seems like we're missing a few people doesn't it?" Discord adds with a chuckle.

"Who else-" Twilight begins to ask but is cut off as the doors to the dining hall open once more and she sees Spike, Ember, and surprisingly Smolder walk in.

"Sorry we're late, Smolder wanted to head to Doughnut Joe's place to try some of the doughnuts," Spike responds nervously as he had grown up quite a bit after moving to the DragonLands, as he has kept most of his features from when he was a baby dragon, to now looking like a strong adult. Whilst Ember had not changed too much besides growing a bit taller and filling out a bit. And Smolder had changed the most from a small dragoness to a strong young woman.

But what surprised Twilight the most was that Ember and Smolder were holding onto one of Spikes arms tightly with him having a light blush.

"I am so happy all of you are here, and Spike why is Smolder holding your arm like that? I thought Ember and you were together?" Twilight says happily but then asks Spike curiously.

"Well...uh...you see-" Spike starts to nervously stammer but Ember speaks up by kissing his cheek and saying, "Myself, Spike, and Smolder have agreed to be part of a Horde, or in your terms, a Herd," Ember calmly says as she lets go of Spikes arm with a smile.

Hearing this everyone looks at Spike in shock as Discord makes a pin appear and drops it in the room, the dropping of the pin is heard in the room.

"SPIIIIIIIIIKE!" Twilight begins to yell but quickly calms down, "Okay, we can discuss that later Spike," Twilight says with a smile on her face and everyone but Ember, Smolder, and Discord shudder from her tone and the smile she's using.

"Yes, Twilight," Spike calmly says as he takes a seat at the table along with the others as Discord floats above the table.

"Now, I believe we must take our leave, enjoy yourself your highness," Both Secretary and Drill say with a bow and walk out of the room.


One Hour Later

After an hour of having fun and catching up with most of the people close to her, Twilight couldn't help but smile and laugh at all the stories being shared, and fun being had. But she knew this wouldn't last forever.

"While I thank you all for coming, I have a feeling you all can't stay for the night can you?" Twilight asks everyone in the room resulting in a majority of "no's", shaking heads, and sad faces. "I see, well, hopefully we can-" Twilight says as she gets up from her chair, but can't move her legs.

"What the!?" She yells in alarm as a black and red swirling vortex opens beneath them all and they all stand. The vortex slowly causing the chairs and table to sink into itself.

"We need to get out of this!" Twilight yells as the doors to the dining hall burst open and a few guards come charging in. "Stop! We don't want anypony getting stuck in this like us, so stay back!" Twilight orders her guards.

"No we came in because we heard you, but also, the statue of the three, it disappeared!" One of the guards say as Twilight and the others are in shock at this development.

"I think we can fly out!" Rainbow Dash says as she begins flapping her wings to escape, but the vortex's hold on her feet is too much and she can't do much.

"I got you all!" Discord responds by snapping his fingers. But nothing happens which shocks the Chaos God. "I knew I should've gotten that extended warranty," Discord says annoyedly as he then reaches out a hand to hold onto Fluttershy as he tries pulling her out.

Sadly though his efforts are in vain as the vortex begins to swallow the rest of her friends one by one at a quickening pace. "Discord!" Twilight yells to him getting his attention, "Let go of Fluttershy, if this is a threat against Equestira we need someone in charge that I can trust, and I trust you Discord, so you need to let Fluttershy and us go, then find and rescue us like you did with Starlight," Twilight reasonably asks Discord.

Hearing this Discord thinks about it for a moment and lets go just before his hand would be trapped. Seeing this Twilight smiles to Discord before she disappears into the vortex. And after she does, the vortex disappears as quickly as it came

"Whoever they are, they better not hurt a single hair on dear Fluttershy's head," Discord angerly mutters to himself.

End of Prologue

Author's Note:

I do plan on working on both Prologues and posting them at the same time. Please tell me what you think so far in the comments.

This has been a story idea I've had in my head for a while now and I plan on working on this whenever I feel I want to work on this story. So please read the next Chapter and find out, how and why, this happened.

And with that, stay safe, have fun, take care of yourselves, and most importantly of all,

Remember to smile!:pinkiehappy:

Pinkie get out of here! I told you no more again!

You'll never stop me nor catch me! Bye everypony.