• Published 6th May 2023
  • 226 Views, 7 Comments

Flash Sentry - One shots Trailers - Kamen rider accel 2



Like the tital said. It's all in the story.

  • ...
5
 7
 226

Kamen Rider story: The Amazon Rider

Flash was scene in side a dark chamber of some sort. He couldn't make out on what was happening. He was at his room sleeping peacefully and now hear. Many questions ran in his mind on what was happening and what was going on. But he had to think about that later right now he wanted to find answers.

"Hello! Is anyone there!" Flash called out to no one as he walked in the chamber room."Any one around hear. Maybe a hook captain!" He joked trying to ease up the tension that was building up inside him.

He walked further through the path way leading him to some where. He didn't know where but it lead him somewhere of course so he gulped his thoughts and went forward. After walking for how long. He didn't know much he finally stopped Infront of a caged door. This was now got him in confusion and dread as he didn't know what to think of this situation. He thought that someone was inside so maybe he or she could help him. He went further towards the cage.

"Grrrrrrrrrr."

He stoped as he heard growling coming from the cage. He looked to see that there was a creature inside the cage as he was moving. Flash heart now felt dread as he felt to run away from this thing.

"Grrrrrrrr." The creature growled at Flash as it was sounding mighty hungry on seeing the teen. It suddenly pounced at him but was stopped by the cage as it try to reach towards the teen.

Flash fell on his rear as he looked at the creature in horror."What the heck?!" He muttered."What are you?!"

The creature stopped it's attempt as he looked towards the teen like he had gained a second head or something. Then to Flash surprise. It spoke "YoU!"


"Kill this thing now!" Shining Armor yelled as Cops fired at the Bat Amazon as it was not affected by the bullets. The bat Amazon walked forward towards them as bullets dropped down on the ground.

"Don't give up, Keep firing and don't let this bastard get to you!" What is happening right now?! He was called out as they were told they have found the serial killer who has been kidnapping young teen girls and killing them. When they found them in the wair house they corner him and thought they finally caught him. But to there shock his body started to emit Smoke and he soon turned in to some sorth bat type monster right Infront of there eyes. What worse is that the thing isn't getting any dents on him.

The Bat Amazon then grew two blades on its arms and threw them at the officers. Before they could know there heads were cleaned right off there body. Blood spew out of there body as they dropped down. The other remaining officers looked at the scene and were now terrified as they screamed and opened fired at the Amazon. The Bat Amazon simply scoffed at there attempts as he went towards one officer and grabbed him by the neck and flew up. Shining could only watch in shock as the officer was dragged up and soon his screams were heard from above.

"We... We need to get out of hear... We need to leave now!" Shining stuttering toon as he watched his men get killed."Come on! Let's leave."

He ran as the remaining two fallowed behind him as they run out of the factory. They ran as Fast as they could as far away from that monster as possible. But it's seems luck wasn't with them. He looked back to see the Bat Amazon was crawling behind them as it came in top speed. This is getting hopeless and soon the two officers behind were grabbed from behind and pulled back as they screamed in fear.

"Dang it!" Shining Armor Yelled but he couldn't stop as he could be the next victim if he did."I'M SORRY!" He shouted at his fallen officers.


He finally reached the outside and went towards his cop car in a hurry. He went for the radio. As he was about to call for help he was flung back by a force from behind as he fell on another car hood."Gah!" He grunted in pain as he fell down.

He looked up to see the Bat Amazon was coming towards him as he looked at him in hunger. He had blood in his hands as he had just finished his other meals. He grabbed Shining by the throat and pulled him up. Shining could practically feel the claws on his neck as they were piercing his neck.'D-dang it! I can't die hear like this... So much for helping the city become better.' He thought under his last breath as the Amazon was squeezing the life out of him.

The Amazon laughed proudly as he was looking at his new prey. The look of fear in his eyes and lost of hope. It's always good to see it before he digs in to them.

*POW*

Just then he was hit by a punch on the side of its face as he let go of his prey and was flung to the right side of the wall. The Bat Amazon grunted as it screacthed at its assaulter who got between him and his prey. Shining to wanted to see who its was but he was loosing consciousness as he much blood came out and he finally passed out.

The figure responsible of this was a person in a black suite wearing a red plated armour all around his body as well as marking designed on it. There were two gunglets on his arms with sharp blades as well as Claws on his hands. He wore a belt with a strange face of a reptile with two red glowing visor and two handles. Finally He wore a helmet that resemble a reptile of some sorth with green glass eyes and mouth design on it and a tiny horn. This is Kamen Rider Amazon.

He stood there lazily as he looked at the Bat Amazon without fear. He just did a 'bring it on motion' as it ticked the Bat Amazon off and it ran towards him. It flew at him as it had its claws ready but The kamen rider went in blinding speed and got below him delivering a cut on its stomach that made black blood spill. The Amazon fell down in pain as it looked at the scratch."Nice wings. Mind if I take them." The Bat Amazon heard but didn't have time to act as his wings were grabbed from behind and it was kicked forward.

*RRRRRIIIIIPPPP*

The Bat Amazon screacthed in pain as its wings were torn off from its back as it fell forward in pain. This was to much to handle as it needed to escape right now. He try to crawl away from there as fats as possible but he saw a pair of legs walking beside him and stopping right Infront of him. It looked up to see the rider looking down at him.

"So you were all bark and no bite hah? Guess I got my hopes up for nothing." Amazon said as he had a disappointed toon."Butz As I am hear. Time to finish what I came hear for anyway."

Before the Bat Amazon could do anything its head was literally smashed by teh rides foot as blood flew around the palace. He squished the chunk more as he wanted to make it sure.

After this was done. He went on his leave but stopped as he saw the down officer. He went towards him and saw he was still breathing. He saw the Amazon and was able to survive against it for this long. But he couldn't fully grunty that the Bat Amazon didn't leave something in this officer. As the previous survive victims have suffered from Amazon attacks.

"Sorry there boy. But I can't have any other problems in the future so you I better finish this quick. Don't worry I'll make it quick and painless for you then." Amazon said to unconscious officer.

He pulled his hand back and ready his claws and gave the final blow.

Author's Note:

Yeah so all of you may be asking on what is happening. Well recently I just watched the Kamen Rider Amazons not Amazon series and there I tell you the truth. I had night mares for a week. Now I'm gonna make a Mlp EG x Kamen Rider Amazons story. See the Girls have believed that using there magic like this to help others is good so they don't need to have a human life. But There are far worse things then simple equestrian magic. That would change soon in this as they'll have to make decisions that would make them question them self. Also Flash what off Flash and what is to happen to him. Well... You gotta read and wait then.