• Published 2nd May 2023
  • 470 Views, 21 Comments

A majora mistake - shadowshild612



Zack and his friend Milo were sent into the displaced universe on their fun vacation, now Zack is the Skull kid and sends souls into the afterlife

  • ...
4
 21
 470

Chapter 2

Zack looked around confused as he stood in the middle of a large garden, in the middle of a courtyard. "What the? Milo?" He called out looking around worriedly as he looked around. "Where the heck am I?" He looked around and only saw forest as far as he could see. "Alright, let's see where I am." He said before climbing a tree and noticing a large castle close by as he noticed two small figures walking through the forest away from said castle.

"Tia, are you sure this is safe?" A small young voice asked someone.

“I am sure Luna, we won’t go far, I am just wanting some fresh air.” Another young voice said, with a bit of annoyance in her voice.

Zack looked down at the ground, his eyes widening as he saw two young alicorn fillies walking around. One was pure white with an all pink mane and tail, while the other was dark blue with a stary mane and tail who looked worried. "But Mama and papa said the forest has been getting more and more monsters in it…"

“I know but surely the space around the castle is safe or ponies wouldn’t live nearby.” The white one said as they passed Zack.

Zack raised an eyebrow as he watched them, the smaller one looking around fearfully. "But what if one finds us?"

“Then we use our magic to get away or call for help.” The older looking one said before turning around. “You don’t have to follow me, you know.”

"W-we know! But we don't want thou to be alone!" Luna said, playing with her hooves.

The older one sighed and rubbed her face with a hoof. “Fine, just please stop worrying.”

Luna nodded a bit as the two continued to walk, as Zack followed them. "This is nuts, is it really them? As fillies!?"

The white one sighed and stretched her wings. “I am glad to be out of the castle.”

"Indeed, it has been a long while." Luna said as Zack followed them quietly. "Sister, did thou hear about the wooden wolves that have been appearing? It is rumored they are made of wood and magic."

“I am sure it is just that, a rumor. Something to keep little fillies and colts inside the castle town walls.” The older filly said.

Zack shakes his head as a howl echoed through the forest. “What was that?!” Luna said with fear as she got closer to her sister. “Celestia, we need to go back!”

"Calm down Luna, I'm sure it's alright." Celestia said, wrapping her wing around her sister. "I'm sure it was just a normal Woolf."

“Even so, we are just fillies! We should be inside.” Luna said as she shook in fear.

Celestia rolled her eyes before Zack shook his head and spoke loudly to make it seem like an echo. "She is right! You need to go inside!"

“Wh-who said that!?” Luna asked as she got closer to Celestia.

“Who’s there!?” Celestia called out with a frown as her horn lit with magic.

"A friend." Jack said loudly again in an echoed voice. "The wooden wolves are real, and very dangerous leave now before you get hurt."

“Show yourself!” Celestia ordered as her horn shined brighter

Zack stayed hidden, climbing higher into the trees as the howling continued. "They're getting closer, leave now!"

“Never! I won’t run from some stories!” Celestia shouted as Luna began to cry.

"Aren't you the older sibling? Your little sister is crying! Take her home now!" Zack yelled before three timberwolves jumped out of the bushes near the two.

Luna screamed as Celestia tried to blast them with magic but all it does is push a wolf back. “S-stay away!”

Zacks eyes widened as the wolves grew closer to the two young fillies. "save them." A voice said in his ears.

"What the?!" He said looking around.

"Save them, you want to help them right? So help them." The voice said.

“Celestia!” Luna cried out as her sister was knocked away.

Zack looked around worriedly before looking back at the two fillies. He jumped down between Celestia and the large Timberwolf, before he kicked the Timberwolf away. The wolf whined as the others growled at him. Luna ran over to Celestia and helped her stand up. “Wh-what is that thing?”

"My name is Zack." He said, turning his head to them as he smiled a bit at the two. "Stay behind me, I'll keep them away from you."

“L-Luna we need to run away from them.” Celestia said as she started to back away.

"B-but we're surrounded." Luna said with a whimper, before a timberwolf jumped at them until Zack punched it away.

The wolves keep circling the group and growling. "I told you two you should have gone home." Zack said to the fillies as he glanced around at the circling wolves.

The larger of the wolves pounced at the fillies, Zack's eyes widened before his eyes began glowing and a familiar mask formed around his face out of the shadows. He held up his hand before the wolf was forced away from the fillies with magic before he held his hands into the air causing vines to sprout up around the three of them.

The wolves yelp and while as they are attacked by the vines. Zack's eyes roll into the back of his head as the vines sink back into the ground, before he fell backwards with the mask vanishing.

“Celestia, we need to run while we can!” Luna cried out.

“Hold on, we can’t leave this…thing, here where it can be attacked.” Celestia said with a frown as she tried to pick him up.

"What!? But what if he hurts you?!" Luna asked worriedly, watching as Celestia slowly lifted Zack onto her back.

“He protected us, plus I will have the guards watch him.” She said with a groan as she started walking back to the castle.

Luna bit her lip a bit before sighing and helping Celestia carry Zack's body, who opened his eyes slowly. "W-what… happened to me…" he mumbled before passing out again.

“You passed out.” Celestia said as they walked. “Can you walk? You are heavy.”

"Tia, we think he passed out again." Luna said, looking Zack in the face.

Celestia grumbled and lowered her head. “Great, that means we have to carry him the whole way.”

Luna stared at Zack more, her face lighting up a bit as she used her magic to help carry him. "T-tia, what does thou think he is?"

“I don’t know Luna…maybe father knows.” She said with a grunt.

"Celestia! Luna!" A royal voice yelled as a tall stallion with a black mane and white coat came over.

“Daddy!” Luna called out.

“Father, we found something!” Celestia called out.

The stallion came over and looked at Zack with wide eyes. "What in the name of the heavens?"

“It saved us from some wood wolves.” Celestia said with a frown.

Their father looked at Zack and lifted him into his own back. "Then we owe him a debt of gratitude, come. And you two. You're grounded."

“Awww.” They both whine and follow their father. “I just wanted some fresh air!” Celestia whined.

“I tried to get my sister to come back to the castle.” Luna said.

"But you still went with her. And I know you want fresh air Celestia. But I told you to take guards with you." Their father said.

“Father, they don’t give me any space!” Celestia groaned.

"Only to protect you." Their father said as they entered the castle.

Celestia groaned and lowered her head. “But I would be fine.”

"Tia if this… colt?" Luna said unsure. "Hadn't aided us, we would be wooden wolf food!"

“I would have scared them off with my fire magic.” Celestia said stubbornly as she pouted.

"That could have caused a forest fire, Celestia." Their father said, shaking his head a bit.

“Only if I miss.” Celestia pointed out, before Luna added.

“You mean like most of your spell practice lesions.”

Celestia pouted and looked away as they arrived at the clinic. "Crimson heart are you here!?"

“Right here sir.” She ran over and smiled up at him. “What can I do for you?”

"We found this creature." He said levitating Zack onto a bed. "It saved my daughter's from those… timberwolves. I'd like you to check to see if it is… alright."

“I…” She started before stopping as she saw Zack. “I will try my best sir.”

"Thank you Crimson, please let me know if it wakes up." He said as Luna stared at Zack for a bit.

“Of course sir…um…c-could I maybe have a guard or two just in case?” She asked with a sheepish smile.

"Of course." The king said as he turned to a guard. "Stay here with her to ensure nothing happens."

"Of course, king Cosmosis." The guard said with a salute.

"U-um father, m-might we stay as well?" Luna asked, fiddling with her hooves.

“Luna, you would be in the way of Crimson Heart.” Her father tried to tell her gently.

“I-it would be fine your highness, so long as she stayed on one of the empty beds she wouldn't be in the way.” Crimson Heart said nervously.

Luna looked at her father with wide puppy dog eyes and a pout, causing him to sigh and smile softly. "Very well, thou may stay. But behave."

“Thank you daddy!” She gave his leg a hug before she hopped onto an empty bed.

Zack's eyes opened slightly as he quietly looked around, listening to the conversations. "Luna when the… colt wakes up we would like you to talk with him. Find out as much as you can ok? You and Celestia seem to be close to his age. So hopefully he will open up to you." King Cosmosis said, gently rubbing his daughter's head.

“Yes daddy, I will do my best.” Luna said with a smile.

Zack grinned ever so slightly, before a throbbing pain surged through his head causing him to grab his skull in pain. All the ponies jumped when he suddenly moved and Crimson Heart began doing her best to help him.

"Ugh my head!" Zack yelled in pain, turning onto his side as his whole body shook.

“Try to stay still!” Crimson Heart said as she used magic to sooth his pain.

"Father, this all started after he used magic to aid us. A mask appeared on his face before vines sprouted in a circle around us to chase off those wolves." Celestia explained to her father as Zack clutched his head more.

“Hmm, guards hold him down. I will try to help him. The mask may have been cursed.” King Cosmosis said as his horn lit with magic.

"Yes sir." The guards said holding Zack down who was now crying.

"It hurt…" Zack sobbed as he tried to hold his head more.

King Cosmosis gently placed his horn on Zack’s forehead and used his magic to call out to his mind. “Please, allow me into your mind child.”

Zack calmed down and let the king look into his mind as Celestia and Luna watched. After a few moments the King gasped and took a few steps back with a look of shock on his face, while at the same time the pain stopped for Zack.

"Father, what's wrong?" Celestia asked worriedly.

“He…it…” The king started before he sighed. “Guards, keep this being under a close eye. He is extremely dangerous.” He said with a sad frown. “The poor creature is cursed.”

"Yes sir." The guards said as Zack looked around worriedly.

"Cursed?" He asked, looking fearfully.

The king looked at Zack with pity. “Yes, you have an evil being within your mind.”

Zack started down at the sheets on the bed he was in. "Majora…"

“I am sorry, young one. We will try to cure you but we must treat you as a threat.” The king said with a frown.

"I understand…" Zack said with a soft sigh, looking away. "Can you tell me how I got here?"

“We don’t know. My daughters say you saved them from timberwolves in the forest.” The king said before looking over at his daughters.

"Tis true!" Luna said with a smile. "You used your magic to keep them away from us by creating vines!"

Zack stared at the bed before sighing. "It wasn't my magic, it was Majora's… I think I messed up really bad."

“Who…or what is Majora?” The king asked with a worried frown.

Zack looked away with a sigh. "An evil deity that inhabits a mask that has two horns on its top and eight spikes on each side, it's too half is purple with its middle and shin being red and two building eyes… I thought it was just a fictional character."



“Such things are dangerous, did you put on the mask to use its power?” The king asked with a frown.

"No, I thought it was a replica… then all of a sudden I was in the forest. I had been at an inn with my friend Milo and we received a package. It had what I thought was a harmless copy of the mask… then I heard your daughters walking and talking through the forest." Zack said with a sigh as he hugged his knees. "I don't even know where I am… what if I can't go home?"

“I see…it sounds like you were pulled from another world. My student has a theory that there are other worlds.” The king said while rubbing his chin.

Zack sighed and sniffed a bit. "All this because of a stupid mask…"

“We will try to free you of this Majora and find you a way home.” The ling said with a gentle smile.

Zack nodded as Luna smiled a bit at him. "We thank the for aiding our sister and us."

Zack smiled softly. "Yeah well… I don't like seeing kids getting hurt."

“I thank you as well.” The king said before he looked away. “I must go and find my mage, she will try to cure you.”

"Your mage?" Zack asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes, the most powerful unicorn in our kingdom.” The king said with a nod of his head.

"Um… her name wouldn't happen to be clover the clever would it?" Zack asked with a raised eyebrow.

The king chuckled and smiled. “Yes it is, how did you know?”

"Long story." He said looking down.

“I see….” The king said before he sighed. “I must go now.”

Zack stayed silent as the guards and nurse bowed to the king, while Luna sat on His bed and looked at him with a smile. "We thank the for aiding our sister and us in our time of need, thou are a brave soul."

Zack blushed a bit as he rubbed the back of his head. "I-i wouldn't say that…"

“Why not? Thou saved me and mine sister.” Luna said as she tilted her head cutely.

Zack blushed a bit at how cute she looked before shaking his head. "I… I just did what needed to be done… you're both still so young and I couldn't stand to watch you two being torn to shreds."

“That is what makes you kind and brave sir.” Luma said with a smile.

Zack smiled softly and bowed a bit. "You can call me Zack, your majesty."

Luna giggled and bowed her head. “I am princess Luna.”

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Zack said with a soft smile.

“If you do not mind my asking, what are you?” Luna asked while tilting her head to the left.

Zack blinked a bit as he looked at his own body, noticing how his skin was now wood-like as he looked at himself in a nearby mirror. He sighed softly and leaned back, a frown on his face. "I'm… a Skull kid now."

“A…skull kid?” Luna asked, confusion all over her face.

Zack nodded a bit. "It's hard to explain…"

“Where are you from?” Luna asked him next.

"I'm from a place called America." Zack said. "It's a large country with different sections called states."

“Oh.” Luna said as she laid down on a different bed. “What do you do for fun?”

"Mostly play video games, but I do like to just hang out and chat with friends." Zack said with a small smile as he laid down and turned to look at Luna.

“Video games?” Luna tilted her head cutely again.

"Imagine scrolls or books, but the characters in them are visible to you and you control them, you get to figure out the puzzles and traps and help save the world." Zack said with a smile.

“Wow! That sounds amazing!” Luna said with a big grin.

"They are… the skull kid, what I am now was a video game character. I dressed as him for a party of sorts and then I came here…" he said with a soft sigh.

“Oh, he must have been a hero then.” Luna said with a smile.

Zack frowned and shook his head. "Well… it's complicated. From what I remember he was in three games, the first one he was a side character, in the third one he was a side character but a sort of guardian for a sacred place… the third one… he was the main villan."

“A villain?” Luna sat up. “Why would thou dress as a villain?”

"Well…" Zack said, rubbing his chin as the guards and nurse listened closely. "For one I didn't think I'd become him, and for two… he was one of those villans that… can be sympathized with. He had four friends, and they all abandoned him because he kept pranking others which is basically all he knew how to do. And then he found Majora's mask and the mask fed off his negative emotions and basically corrupted him."

“Oh, that is sad.” Luna said and Zack heard some sniffling from the nurse.

Zack nodded a bit as he looked down. "What's worse is how Skull kids are… born?"

“What do you mean dear?” The nurse asked this time while the guard covered Luna’s ears with an annoyed frown at Zack.

Zack chuckled at the guard. "It's ok, they aren't born the… normal way." He said as Luna pulled one ear free. "They're born when… when children get lost in a forest called the lost woods, the lost children get transformed into Skull children and usually can't leave."

The nurse covered her mouth. “Oh my.”

Luna's eyes widen as she covers her mouth as well. "That tis terrible!"

"You said kids become skull kids… what happens to adults?" The guard asked.

"They become stalfos, living skeletons." Zack explained.

“That…sounds like necromancy magic.” The guard said.

"Except they don't die, they transform." Zack explained with a sad sigh.

“Is there a cure?” The nurse asked.

"Not that I know of." Zack said with a shrug.

“You said you were changed, what were you before?” The guard asked.

"A human…" Zack said, looking down.

“I have never heard of a hooman before.” The guard said with a frown.

Zack looked away sadly. "That probably means I'll never get home…"

“Don’t worry, I am sure daddy will find a way to get you home.” Luna said with a smile.

Zack smiled sadly, as tears filled in his eyes. "I hope so…"

Luna got up and jumped onto Zack’s bed before putting a hoof on his knee. “Are you ok?”

Zack rubbed his eyes. "I don't know, I was with my friend Milo… I really hope he's ok… and my family… I don't know if I'll ever see them again…"

“I am sure you will one day.” Luna said with a smile. “Friends are always important to keep in your heart.”

Zack smiled softly and nodded a bit, rubbing his eyes more as the guard and nurse looked at each other. “Should we pull the princess away from him?” The guard asked the nurse in a whisper.

"He doesn't seem malicious, he's scared." The nurse said in a whisper back.

“But the king said he was cursed, what if it flares up and he hurts the princess?” The guard whispered to the nurse.

The nurse frowned and looked at Zack and Luna who were only inches away from the two and staring at them. Zack frowned and looked away sadly as Luna shook her head at the two. "if thou willst talk about others we ask you do it away from us!"

Both of them folded their ears back but the guard stood tall. “I am sorry your highness, I can not leave your side.”

"Then stop talking about Zack as if he is not in the room!" Luna said with an angry look. "He has done nothing to deserve such treatment!" She said again as Zack blushed a little at how she was defending him.

“Ma’am with all due respect, he is cursed, I am only watching out for your safety.” The guard said coldly.

Zack looked down again as Luna glared at the guard. "He is our guest, and as a guard you are to show respect to all guests are you not?"

“While that is true, he is still cursed. I don’t know what the curse does, if it puts you in danger I have to be ready to act.” He said while frowning.

Luna crossed her hooves and blew a raspberry at the guard as Zack laid down and covered his head with the blanket. "Now see what thou has done!"

“Per-perhaps we should let him rest, you can come back later to visit your highness.” The nurse said with a weak smile.

Luna glared at the guard again before going over to the other bed and laying down. "We will stay here, father tasked us with making sure Zack is ok."

“But your highness-” The guard started before something fell and hit Zack on the head, when he looked it was a soft plush of a fireball with a symbol on it. The symbol was of a ball with a wing on each side of it, and three triangles below it, two facing up and one facing down.

"What the?" Zack asked, looking at the plush fireball before picking it up. "What is-?"

“I am Toriel, the monster queen, I don’t like to fight but if you need help I will do what I can.”

"What the!?" Zack yelled, dropping the item on the ground in shock. "Who said that!?"

“Who said what?” Luna asked, confused.

Zack looked at the three ponies in the room. "Y-you three didn't hear that?"

“Hear what?” The guard asked while his ears twitched, trying to hear anything.

“Perhaps you are hearing things, um…where are your ears?” The nurse suggested as she got closer to examine him.

Zack shook his head as he reached up to the sides of his head, feeling two small holes. "U-um, I think it's these two holes… and I don't think I was hearing things. I heard a voice as soon as I touched that plushie."

“This toy?” Luna asked as she reached for it.

"Your majesty I don't know if-" The guard started to say before Luna picked it up but blinked.

"We do not hear anything." Luna said as Zack shook his head.

"Maybe it's a trick by Majora." He mumbled, sighing as the nurse checked his ears.

“I d-don’t see anything strange. What did you hear?” The nurse asked him.

“I am Toriel, the monster queen, I don’t like to fight but if you need help I will do what I can.” Zack said, rubbing his head. "But that doesn't make sense, Toriel is a fictional video game character from where I'm from."

“Isn’t that what you are now as well?” The guard asked him, making Zack’s eyes widen in realization.

Zack nodded slowly. "Y-yeah… what if she's like me…"

“Like you? Do you mean changed?” The nurse asked.

Zack nodded a bit, rubbing his head as Luna lifted the plushie over to him. “Do you know what to do with this?” Luna asked.

Zack took it in his hands as he heard the message again. "No… but I just heard the message again."

“Well…” Luna rubbed her chin. “Try calling out to her while you hold it?” She suggested.

"What will that do?" Zack asked her with a raised eyebrow as Luna huffed.

"We do not know, but it is worth a try!" She said, crossing her hooves adorably causing the nurse and guard to chuckle.

"Well… I suppose so, but if it does work that means they'll be another new creature here… also if I remember right, Toriel is a queen." Zack said, rubbing his head.

“A queen?” Both the guard and nurse asked together.

"Yeah, it's a bit hard to explain. But isn't there a protocol or something for visiting royalty?" He asked as he looked at the plushie.

“Yes there is.” The guard said before looking at the nurse. “Please go get more guards and the king or queen please.”

The nurse nodded as she quickly walked out of the room, making Zack lean back as he stared at the Plushie. "I'm sorry for being a burden…"

“You are not a burden.” Luna said as she placed a hoof on his side.

Zack flinched a bit and scooted away from her. "S-sorry, I'm really ticklish."

Luna giggled a bit. “Oh are you?”

"Please don't get any ideas…" Zack said worriedly as he glanced at the guard for help.

The guard was snickering a bit. “Don’t look at me for help.”

Zack gulped as Luna giggled and tickled him, making him laugh and squirm. "Noooo help!"

“I shall not give up!” Luna said with a laugh as she tickled him.

Zack laughed harder as a portal opened behind the guard quietly. "Stop please!"

A tall goat woman with white fur wearing a purple dress stepped through the portal. “Oh my gosh! Is that a filly Luna!” She asked, surprising everyone.

Zack and Luna jumped as the filly hid behind the Skull kid, while the guard readied his spear. "Halt, who art thou!"

“Oh calm down dear.” She used a finger to move the spear. “I am Toriel, he summoned me.” She said while pointing at Zack. “I apologize for my outburst earlier, it's just that I miss seeing my daughter so young.” She told them with a soft smile as she looked at Luna.

"Daughter!?" All three asked in shock as Zack looked down at the plushie.

"Also, summoned you?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Toriel nodded with a smile. “Yes, I am guessing I am your first displaced.” She said while walking over to a bed and sat down.

"Displaced?" Zack asked, as Luna hid behind him more. "The heck is that?"

“A displaced, from what I have been told, is a person that somehow gets an item linked to a fictional series and is sent to Equestria as that character or with a real working item. The plush you have in your hand is my token, a token is used to summon other displaced to talk, hangout, or help each other.” Toriel explained.

Zack looked down at the plush as his eyes wide widened. "T-that means… Majora's mask is really here too then…"

Toriel rubbed her chin. “If I remember the game right, isn’t it trapped in that mask? So long as no one puts it on you should be ok.”

Zack bit his lip as Luna peaked her head out. "T-that mask appeared on his face when he rescued Tia and me…"

“Oh dear…hmm.” Toriel rubbed her chin more. “Well if that's the case, you should try to remove it next time it appears. If that doesn’t work, you’ll need the Fierce Deity mask.”

Zack frowned a bit as the door opened revealing Celestia with a tall alicorn mare with a white coat and stary mane. "Queen Costellia!" The guard saluted.

“Ma’am!” The nurse bowed quickly.

Toriel smiled as she turned to look at the queen and Celestia, she gasped and kneeled down. “Oh my gosh, filly Celestia, how I've missed seeing her so small.”

Queen Costellia put a wing in frontin front of her daughter defensively. "And who are you?"

“Oh right.” Toriel stood up and cleared her throat. “My name is Toriel, adoptive mother of Celestia and Luna, owner of Toriel’s orphanage, and Displaced queen of monsters.” She said with a soft smile and even did a small curtsy

"She's from another dimension!" Zack quickly said, noticing the confused look on Costellia's face. "Um, I think."

“That is right.” Toriel nodded her head. “I am from another Equestria, I am also from further along in the timeline.” She looked Costellia over. “Along with a few other differences.”

Queen Costellia's eyes widened. "I see, that is quite interesting, how did thou come here."

“I explained this to my new friend here, but it is an item called a token.” Toriel explained before she pointed at the plush still in Zack’s hand.

Zack blushed as Queen Costellia looked at him. "My husband informed me of thou, we thank thee for saving my daughter's lives."

“Oh my, you saved Celestia and Luna? So brave.” Toriel smiled and tapped her chin. “I would say that is deserving of a place to live.”

"I agree, however Clover the Clever needs to free him of his curse first." Costellia said with a soft sigh.

“Oh yes, the mask.” Toriel nodded before looking at Luna, then back to Costellia. “Do you have someone to control the moon?”

Luna popped her head out from behind Zack again as her mother nodded. "I do, why do you ask?"

Toriel giggled softly. “Well little Luna, you can help keep things under control with your friend here.” She looked at the Queen. “You see the cursed mask made the character in the story make the moon fall and destroy the world. But with little Luna here keeping the moon in place everything should be fine.”

Luna's eyes widened along with her mother's, who looked at Zack as he looked away while fiddling with the blanket. "D-destroy the world with the moon!?" Luna asked.

“Yes, but you don’t have to worry. He seems in control for now, and even if he was forced to do such a thing I am sure you can keep the moon from falling, especially with help from your mother.” Toriel said to Luna before looking back at the Queen. “If I remember correctly it takes about three days for the moon to fully fall, giving you plenty of time to use your magic to keep it in place and find a cure.”

Zack sniffed as he covered his head with the blanket, making Luna frown. Toriel moved over to his bed and rubbed his head before pulling him into a hug. “I am sorry sweetie, I am sure things will work out for you.”

Zack sobbed as he hugged his knees. "I just wanted to have fun at a convention with my friend… now I'm cursed and i-i'm causing so many problems!"

Luna frowned sadly at Zack as she looked at her mother. Toriel rubbed Zack’s back before giving Costellia a look that all mothers know, the ‘you help this boy right now before I slap you upside the head’ look.

Costellia slowly walked over and gently put a hoof on Zack's head. "Young one you are not causing problems, I promise this. Mine husband informed me of what thou said when you arrived. None of this twas intentional, and we do not blame thee."

“She is right dear, you can’t be blamed for what might happen.” Toriel said with a soft smile.

Zack sobbed still. "M-my family… my friend… what if I never see them again?..."

Toriel frowned and looked away. “I am sure you will see them again one day…”

Luna frowned and nodded, hugging Zack through the blanket as Celestia looked away and rubbed her front legs together. Toriel sighed and rubbed Zack’s back. “Look dear, you need to keep your hope up.”

"H-how?" Zack asked weakly from under the blankets. "In the span of two hours or so, I was taken from my home, turned into a fictional character, used magic, passed out and found out I'm cursed and could end up destroying the world. How am I supposed to-"

“Because hope will keep the curse at bay.” Someone said from the doorway. “Sorry for interrupting your highness.” A unicorn said as she walked in.

"Clover, it's alright." Costellia said with a small smile. "Have you come to check the curse?"

“Yes, but one thing all curses have in common is positive emotions keep them at bay for a longer amount of time.” She said as she walked up to the group on the bed with a raised eyebrow at Toriel.

“He is the one that needs your help Clover.” Toriel said with a roll of her eyes.

"Apologies I have never seen any creature like thou before." Clover said, using her magic to gently remove the blanket from Zack's head causing her eyes to widen. "Or like him…"

Zack turned his head away slightly, not wanting to look at the new unicorn after she said that. “Rude.” Toriel flicked Clover’s nose. “You had much better manners in my world Clover.” She crossed her arms.

Clover looked confused before looking at Zack. "My apologies, I didn't mean to upset thou."

Toriel rubbed Zack’s back. “Give her a chance dear, Clover is very clever when it comes to magic.”

Zack nodded slightly as Clover's horn began to glow. "Thou found a cursed object correct?"

"Y-yes…" Zack said as Clover's horn touched his head.

“A mask that holds an evil spirit if I remember correctly.” Toriel added.

Zack nodded softly as Clover pulled away from his head. "Strange, I do not sense an evil presence within you. There is a powerful one, but not malicious."

Toriel crossed her arms and hummed. “Strange, well at least that means it isn’t trying to control him.”

Luna smiled. "Yay, so mister Zack is ok?"

“For now it seems.” Clover said as she took a step back. “But like I said earlier, keep your positive emotions up and the curse will be kept at bay for longer.”

Zack nodded slowly as he fiddled with the blanket. "T-thanks you miss Clover."

“So he is gonna be ok?” Luna asked with a smile.

Clover giggled softly. "Yes your majesty, so long as he remains happy and calm."

“Yay!” Luna hugged Zack with a smile. Celestia groaned and face palmed.

“Luna, you are a princess, act like it.” Celestia said with a frown.

Zack blushed a bit as Costellia giggled a little. "Tia she's just happy her new friend is ok."

“But mother there are strangers around, she should be acting like a princess.” Celestia said with a pout before she realized she was pouting and shook her head.

Zack couldn't help but laugh a little. "Seriously? Even though you're both princesses and it is important to remain composed you're both still really young kids. It's ok to act like it once in a while."

“I agree, my Celestia and Luna were very active fillies.” Toriel said with a smile, then she reached into her collar and pulled out some pictures of her fillies. “Just look.” She said with a sweet smile and showed them to everyone.

Zack couldn't help but laugh at a picture of Celestia and Luna covered in mud and dirt from mud pies. Celestia blushed and stomped a hoof. “That isn’t us! Stop showing lies.”

"Relax, they aren't lies. Toriel here is from a different Equestria." Zack said with a small laugh.

“It's true, though there are some differences between our worlds.” Toriel said before she looked at the queen. “For one, you and their father were just unicorns who died from griffons when I arrived. Two, they weren't born alicorns.”

The Queen and the princesses looked shocked at her. "We were not born alicorns? How did we become them?" Luna asked.

Toriel giggled and smiled. “They ascended it to alicorns when they got their cutie marks, which was pretty late for them, though I was so proud.”

Zack smiled a little as he leaned back against the headboard of the bed, slowly falling asleep. “Oh it seems he fell asleep.” Toriel said with a whisper. “Let’s give him some time to rest.”

Luna pouted a bit. "Aww, we wanted to play…"

Toriel gently patted Luna’s head. “I know dear, but he has been through some traumatizing events. After he rests I'm sure you'll be allowed to play with him.”

Luna nodded a little as she yawned, causing Costellia to giggle and pick her up. "Come on dear, you need to sleep too."

"B-but…" Luna said, before yawning again.

“Listen to your mother dear, you want to have lots of energy to play with your friend when he wakes up don’t you?” Toriel asked with a small smirk.

Luna nodded softly as she looked over at the second bed, as Queen Costellia laid her down and tucked her in. “Good night little moon. We will see you in the morning.” Costellia said before kissing Luna’s forehead.

"Goodnight mommy." Luna said, falling asleep as Celestia grinned a bit.

“Such an adorable filly.” Toriel said with a sigh. “I miss seeing my girls like this.”

"How old are they in your world?" Costellia asked, as she looked at Celestia who yawned.

“Oh let’s see…” Toriel rubbed her chin. “They were around five hundred when I was turned to stone, then I woke up a thousand years later so I would say fifteen hundred years old.”

Celestia and Costellia's eyes widened. "Whoa."

Toriel giggled softly. “Yes, they are wonderful grown mares.”

Celestia looked down a little, before glancing at Zack a little and sighing. "Can we trust him?"

“Yes you can, dear. He is just a lost soul that needs help and friends.” Toriel said as they left the hospital wing.

Celestia rubbed her front legs together as Costellia giggled a bit. "Sweetie I know you are worried about being friends since That colt broke your heart but it'll be ok."

“Colt trouble?” Toriel asked with a hum.

Celestia blushed a bit, as she looked away. "I-i…"

Costellia wrapped a wing around her daughter, nuzzling her gently. "Sweetie, I'm sorry. I know you liked him. But he is just one colt."

“Trust us, some boys just aren't the right person.” Toriel told Celestia with a soft smile. “You will find the right colt one day.”

Celestia blushed and nodded a bit. Toriel smiled and leaned down to whisper. “Just remember when you do, your mom is gonna tease you till the end of the world.”

Celestia groaned as she hung her head. "I am heading to bed."

Toriel giggled and smiled. “Good night dear.” She looked at Costellia. “How about you, me, and your husband have a small chat?”

Costellia nodded a bit as Celestia walked away to her room, while the nurse checked on Zack's head and his vitals. “Good, he is doing good.” She said softly.

The guard looked at Zack as he slept soundly. "He said he became a kid… how old does thou suppose he was? Should we keep him away from the young princesses?"

“I don’t know.” The nurse said with a shake of her head. “I do think that being turned into a younger form may have affected his mind. He didn’t act like an adult.”

The guard nodded a bit. "Indeed, I just hope he can keep his emotions under control. So his curse doesn't affect him."

“You know talking like that will make things worse for him.” The nurse said with a frown.

The guard looked away as he rubbed his neck. "Sorry, what I meant was… I hope he and the princesses can be friends so that doesn't happen."

“That's better.” The nurse said while she finished checking Zack.

Zack rolled over in his bed, sleeping soundly as the nurse gently pulled the covers over him. "Do you think all this talk about transformations is real?" The guard asked the nurse.

“It is possible. I mean Clover the clever believed him.” The nurse said with a shrug of her shoulders.

The guard nodded a bit as Luna sat up with a yawn, going into the bathroom. “Shall we let them get some sleep?” The nurse asked the guard with a smile.

"Unfortunately I must stay, the king ordered me to guard the new… kid. So I shall." The guard said. "I shall remain quiet though."

“Ok, but when you are off duty I hope we can meet up.” She said before nuzzling him.

The guard blushed a bit and nodded. "Good thing I have hearts and hooves day off."

“Yeah, though if you didn’t I would have to come up with a way to tease you all day at work.” She said with a giggle before walking away, brushing her tail under his chin as she did. “Be good dear.”

"See you at home." The guard said as Luna came back out and groggily climbed up with Zack before falling asleep again.

The guard looked at the sleeping Luna and sighed. Meanwhile with the king, queen, and summoned queen. “So young Zack is from another world and was able to summon you because of a magic item?” The king asked.

“Yes.” Toriel nodded softly as she sipped the tea.

"Poor child, this must all be very confusing for him." Cosmosis said sadly.

“Yes, though it is possible he used to be an adult. Although I have no evidence for this it's just a possibility as I have met another displaced that was younger than before they were displaced.” Toriel said before setting her tea down. “What do you plan on doing with him?”

"He saved our daughters, and as long as his curse is under control he may stay here." Queen Costellia said with a small smile and a giggle. "Luna has taken a liking to him."

“Yes, she has.” Toriel also smiled. “The dear needs more friends…listen I don’t know much about you two but try to stay fair with how you treat your daughters. In my timeline, some time after I was turned to stone my Luna was possessed by a nightmare.”

The two glanced at each other for a moment before looking at Toriel again. "A nightmare?" The king asked.

“A magical parasite from what my Celestia told me. It fed on her loneliness and made her do something very bad.” Toriel said sadly and looked down. “I wish I hadn't been turned to stone, if I was around I could have helped her.”

The two looked at each other again, before Queen Costellia frowned. "Why were thou turned to stone?"

Toriel sighed and shook her head. “My girls were grown, and ruling a kingdom. I needed to get out of their way and make sure I couldn’t be used against them, so I asked them to turn me to stone for a thousand years.”

"How noble of thou." King Cosmosis said, smiling softly.

Toriel blushed lightly. “Oh no it wasn’t anything. If anything it was a bit selfish as it would also allow me to skip forward to when Equestria was a bit more advanced and have a few things that I'm used to.” She said before picking up the tea cup and sip.

"How are Celestia and Luna now?" Queen Costellia asked, sipping her own tea.

“They are running the country very well, though I still enjoy teasing them every chance I get.” Toriel said with a smile. “I have done my best to stay out of their business so I'm not used against him by the nobles, while also staying in contact with them and running my orphanage.”

"I see, an orphanage is a noble profession." Queen Costellia said with a bow. "From one queen and mother to another, I appreciate the knowledge you have shared."

Toriel smiled and bowed back. “You are welcome, but I only use monster queen as a fake title because the character I was transformed into was queen of the monsters in the story she's from. I don’t have any kind of political power nor do I want it.”

"It can be quite the hassle." King Cosmosis said with a laugh.

“Exactly.” Toria said with a smile. “Is there anything else you two would like to know?”

"Art thou able to return home?" Cosmosis asked, sipping his own tea.

“I will once, Zack you said his name was? Once Zack is awake. I still have to tell him how to make a token and send other displaced home.” Toriel said as she finished her tea. “Did he have any masks with him? Maybe an ocarina?”

"I do not know, when I found him and Celestia and Luna he was passed out." Cosmosis said, shaking his head. "We will have to ask him when he wakes up."

“Good idea, one last question and I understand if this is some kind of royal secret but…” Toriel looked at both of them. “Does the name Triforce mean anything to you?”

The two glanced at each other again. "There's a mention of such an artifact in times from millenia ago, long before ponies inhabited this land… why?"

“Because the item is real and is connected to him in a way. The item is from the same fictional universe as the character he was turned into. There are three parts to it: the triforce of wisdom, power, and courage, when all three are together you can use it to grant a wish. At least that's what I remember from the stories.” Toriel explained as she leaned back. “One more thing in times of danger the triforce will split up and find hosts to link to, granting them their power.”

The two pony monarchs looked at each other for a moment again. "I see, thankfully we have not seen this item before. Hopefully it stays this way." Queen Costellia said, gesturing to a guard. "Take our guest to a guest room for the night please."

“Yes, your highness.” The guard said.

“Thank you, both of you.” Toriel stood up. “I do hope Zack finds some happiness here.”

"As do we." The two said together with soft smiles.

“Goodnight.” Toriel said as she walked away with the guard.

Zack woke up the next morning and sat up instantly, looking around frantically for a moment before he held his head. "Was it a dream…?"

"No it wasn't." The guard said walking in with two bowls of food. "How do you feel?"

"U-um… confused?" Zack said, before jumping in the bed slightly as Luna sat up. "What the!?"

Luna yawned and blinked her eyes slowly. “Is it morning?”

The guard laughed a bit as he nodded. "Yes your majesty, also you may want to be more careful in the future. When you went to the restroom last night thou climbed into bed with your new friend by mistake."

Luna looked around confused before spotting Zack and blushed. “W-we are s-sorry!”

Zack blushed a bit and looked away, rubbing the back of his head. "It's ok, no harm done. But you might want to get in your own bed before your parents see. That could be bad."

Luna leaped out of the bed and ran down the hallway with a red face. “Don’t tell mommy!”

The guard chuckled softly and shook his head. "Young innocence, so pure."

Zack rubbed the back of his neck as he looked away. "Easy for you to say you're not the one embarrassed by it."

“Maybe, but it was still funny.” The guard said with a smirk before his stone face returned.

"Wow, you're serious about your job." Zack said, eating the food the guard brought for him.

“I have to be, I stand between the royalty and danger.” He said calmly.

Zack shrugged a bit. "Fair enough."

“Oh you're awake, good.” Toriel said as she walked into the room.

Zack looked at her. "Oh man I'm so sorry I fell asleep!"

“That's ok, it was late and you had a lot of information thrown at you.” Toriel said as she sat down on the other bed.

"Yeah… it was a lot. Um, how do I make a token?" Zack asked, hugging his knees.

“That is easy, you take something that represents you, hold it while speaking a message and toss it into the air it will be taken into the void and sent to other displaced.” Toriel explained with a smile.

"Something that represents me huh… I guess I could use… wait! My box!" Zack said, looking around frantically. "I had a box full of all the masks, from Majora's mask! Crap! I don't know if it came with me or not!"

“Hmm I would suggest we check where you first arrived.” Toriel said with a soft smile.

Zack nodded as he looked for the guard. "Can I go and look?"

“I suppose so.” The guard said before frowning a bit. “But we will need another guard and to inform the royal family.”

"W-we can tell mother and father." Luna's voice said from the doorway as she peeked her head out, still red as a tomato.

“Thank you dear, but don’t you want to come with us? Surely you’d like to walk outside with your friend.” Toriel asked with a gentle smile.

Luna looked away shyly as Zack whispered in Toriel's ear. "She's embarrassed, last night she groggily got into bed with me."

“I can tell she is embareated dear, I am a mother. Now hush.” Toriel whispered back before she looked back at Luna. “Now dear surely you don’t want to leave Zack’s side? He is your friend right?”

Luna blushed and nodded softly. "Y-yeah…"

“That is a good girl, how about you go tell your parents while our guard friend goes and gets one of his friends.” Toriel said with a smile.

Luna nodded softly glancing at Zack, before running away. Zack sighed and stood up, cracking his back as the nurse walked in. “Oh you are awake, good. I wanted to ask you some questions about your body.” She said as she walked over to him.

Zack rubbed the back of his head. "I'm sorry, I honestly don't know too much. The video games never went into detail about that stuff."

“Vi-d-o?” The nurse asked, confused.

"Those scroll like things I told Luna about last night." Zack said. "They're called video games."

“Oh.” The nurse nodded and hummed. “Well would you allow me to do a medical scan on you?”

"Um sure, but I'm sorry. I need to go to make sure some stuff of mine isn't in the forest." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Ok, we can do the scan when you get back.” She said with a smile.

Toriel rubbed Zack’s back. “You are gonna be ok dear.”

Zack nodded a bit. "Yeah, I'm just worried about my friend Milo. We both got items from that box…"

“Hmm, was he turned into Link?” Toriel asked before giggling a bit. “Or was he turned into Zelda?”

"He was dressed as Milo from Milo Murphy's law." Zack said with a sad look.

“Oh dear…” Toriel said with a frown. “Well once you make your token I can summon you if I ever find him.”

"Thank you." Zack said as they waited for the guards to arrive.

Soon two guards arrived with Luna and Celestia. “I have to show you where you found us because you passed out after you did.” Celestia said with a bit of an annoyed tone in her voice.

“Hold it, was that an annoyed tone I heard from you young lady?” Toriel asked with a frown.

Zack sighed a bit as Celestia glared at her. "Thou may be my mother in another reality, but you are not here." She said before walking away.

Toriel crossed her arms. “That girl is gonna have problems in the future.” She shook her head before patting Zack’s back. “Come on, let’s get going.”

Zack nodded a bit as they went to the forest where he saved the princesses. "I think it was around here…"

“Over this way.” Luna said as she led them a bit further.

Zack smiled a bit as they went over to the area Zack had saved the princesses before something fell on his head from the trees, a small blue ocarina. Toriel looked up for anything else up there, while Luna picked up the ocarina. “What's this?”

"An ocarina." Zack said, rubbing his head. "A type of flute."

“Do you know how to play it?” Toriel asked as she looked back at Zack.

"I know all the songs from Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask." Zack said, looking at the Ocarina.

“That's good, and that might be useful.” Toriel said while pointing up at a mask that was snagged on a tree branch.

"The Breman mask?" Zack asked, climbing the tree and grabbing it.

“Wow! You climbed up there so fast!” Luna said with a bright smile.

“That mask isn’t cursed too, is it?” One of the guards asked him.

"No, whoever wears it can command animals." Zack said, jumping out of the tree and next to Luna.

“Wow, that is cool.” Luna said with a smile.

Zack smiled softly as he looked at the mask, before looking at the Ocarina. "Can I see that? I wanna see if it's the one I think it is."

Luna held it up to him but one of the guards asked. “Is it dangerous?”

"Well… I don't believe so, none of the songs I know are really dangerous." Zack said, taking the Ocarina and playing a song.

Toriel looked around for any kind of effect. “What is it supposed to do?”

Zack had his eyes closed as he played the song, opening one eye to look at himself before sighing. "It was the song of healing, I had hoped it would return me to human."

The guard on the left felt his barrel and gasped. “My cracked rib, it's all better!”

Zack blinked a bit before looking up at the rising sun. "I guess another test wouldn't hurt…" He mumbled, before playing another song as a ring of yellow magic formed around him and the sun suddenly flew across the sky turning day to night. "Ok, yeah, it's the Ocarina of Time."

Luna gasped and her eyes widened. “H-how did you do that?! Only my family can move the sky!”

Zack chuckled softly as Celestia frowned at the day being gone already. "It's called the sun's song. It can change night from day, and day to night." Zack explained before playing the song again as the moon flew across the sky and the sun returned.

“Mother and father will not be happy.” Celestia said as she lit her horn and focused hard as the sun moved back to where it was instead of being at the noon position. “Th-that, was….hard.” She said while panting.

Zack rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry, I can't control the time of day only night and day."

“We should get Celestia back, she is too small to move the sun by herself.” Toriel said before looking at Luna. “Would you like me to carry you dear?”

Luna shook her head as Celestia started to pass out, before Zack caught her and picked her up on his back. "I got you."

“P-put me….” She couldn’t finish as she passed out.

“The poor dear used up too much magic.” Toriel said with a sigh. “Let’s head back.”

Zack nodded as he carried Celestia back to the castle, making Luna pout a bit. Toriel smiled before she walked up to Zack and gently took Celestia. “I think there is another tired filly for you to carry dear.” She whispered.

Zack blinked and looked at Luna, before rubbing the back of his neck a bit. "Um… do you want a ride?" He asked Luna, kneeling down so she could get on his back.

She blushed softly but climbed onto his back with a smile and pointed foreword. “Onward to the castle!” Zack grinned a bit as he ran a bit ahead making Luna giggle softly.

“Hey wait for us!” The guards ran after them while Toriel smirked and used her speed to get to the castle before any of them, leaving an after image behind.

Zack and Luna laughed together as the guards chased them, stopping only when King Cosmosis walked in front of them. "Having fun I see."

“Hi daddy!” Luna said with a bright smile.

Cosmosis smiled softly and rubbed his daughters head as Zack gulped and bowed his head to the king. "I-i'm sorry if we disturbed you, your majesty."

"Not at all, I am happy to see my daughter having such fun. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find out why the sun and moon are acting strangely today." Cosmosis said as he started walking away.

Everyone followed him. “I am afraid that is Zack’s fault sir. He was trying out his new ocarina and one of the spells he can use with it switches day and night.” Toriel said from his side.

Cosmosis looked at Zack in shock. "Truly? For hundreds of years only our family has been able to do such a thing."

Zack blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "I-i can also um… heal others…"

“It could be useful for giving you guys a day off, though he can only switch to noon and midnight.” Toriel said with a smirk.

"At least for now, if I master Majora's Mask's updated vision of the song I can control what time of day to make it." Zack said, looking away.

“I would suggest caution with your magic.” King Cosmosis said while placing a gentle hoof on Zack’s shoulder.

Zack looked down and nodded a bit. "I know, luckily I do know non magical songs. And if need be I know a song to make it rain."

“That could be useful as well.” King Cosmosis said with a smile.

"Yeah but I'm not sure how strong of storms it'll make… from what I remember it was thunderstorms. And I have no idea what it'll do in winter." Zack said with a sigh, glancing back at Luna who was snoring softly against his back. "She didn't want me to say anything, but it's something you should know. She um… climbed into bed with me last night…"

"After going to the restroom, I know. The guard told me." King Cosmosis said before smiling at Zack. "Thank you for telling me though, it is very responsible and thoughtful of you."

“Here is your other daughter, she was the one that fixed the sun.” Toriel said as she set Celestia on his back.

Cosmosis smiled and nuzzled Celestia's head. "Always trying to grow up too fast, she should have let me do it."

“True, but that is how most Celestias are, I am afraid.” Toriel said while shaking her head, then she looked at Zack. “Tell me Zeck, do you know how to fight?”

"Um… not really." Zack said, looking away. "I'm a pacifist."

“Well even a pacifist needs to know how to fight. I am a pacifist but I fight when I need to.” Toriel said before she smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder. “I can teach you.”

Zack sighed a bit. "Alright."

Toriel smiled softly. “Don’t worry, just because I'm teaching you how to fight doesn't mean that you have to fight everyone that you meet, be a true pacifist and look for every possible solution before you have to fight. Always remember to show your opponent mercy.” She then looked at the king. “Do you mind if we borrow one of your guard’s training areas?”

"Not at all, Captain Cloud collector. Show them to the training areas please." The king said to the guard that had been watching Zack.

“Yes sir.” He saluted before returning to the two displaced. “Follow me, ma’am, sir.” He started walking.

Zack blinked a few times but didn't move. "Um… what about Luna?" He asked glancing back at the filly asleep on his back.

“She can watch when she wakes up.” The king said with a smile. “The guards can watch her.”

Zack blinked a bit before glancing back at Luna again and smiling softly. "Yeah ok. But I need to stop at the medical wing first, I promised the nurse she could do a magic scan of me."

“Oh that is a good idea.” Toriel said before she snapped her fingers and the group was covered in fire and when the fire died down they were in the medical wing. “There we go, is anyone nauseous? I have been trying to improve my teleport spell.”

Everyone blinked a bit in surprise as Crimson heart and Clover stared at the group in shock. "How did…" Clover started to ask.

“A simple teleport spell I changed to work with my magic.” Toriel said with a giggle, then she looked at Clover and gasped. “Oops, you guys don’t have that spell yet do you?”

Clover shook her head slowly as Zack shook his head with a laugh. "Welp, this is gonna be interesting."

“I am from further in your future so I know a few spells you don’t yet.” Toriel said before she whispered into Clover’s ear.

Clover nodded slowly as the nurse used her magic to scan Zack. “This is…strange, I see nothing like pony physiology.” She said as she took a step back. “I need to write this all down.”

Zack laughed a bit. "Well I'm not a pony so it makes sense there's no pony Physiology."

“I mean…there are bones and some organs, but that's about it. There is no magical core like ponies, there is no magic nerve network, buck, even your lower parts are…um…strange.” The nurse said with a slight blush.

Zack raised an eyebrow before blushing. "I um… I'd rather not talk about that information in front of a filly."

“R-right.” The nurse said and walked off.

Zack groaned a bit and shook his head. "I can't believe I had to have that talk…"

“It was bound to happen dear.” Toriel said as she was sitting on a bed. “I was changed a bit myself and had to get used to a few changes.”

Zack looked back at Luna to make sure she was still asleep. "At least she's still asleep, that wouldn't have been good if she heard…"

“Zack, ponies don’t wear clothes.” Toriel said while pointing at the guard. “I am sure she knows the difference between boys and girls by now, especially since all she has to do is look up from behind someone.”

"Yes, except I was a twenty five year old man before coming here. And I don't need a ten ish year old asking me why my parts are different." Zack said, shaking his head.

“Oh dear, that will be troublesome.” Toriel said before she looked at the guard. “Are you ready to take us to the training field?”

"Yes ma'am, right this way." Cloud collector said, leading them to the training grounds as Zack mentality prepared for the work ahead.

Chapter end.