• ...
 4
 816

chapter four: The Crystal Manor

"Fillies and gentlecolt welcome to my home the Crystal Manor!" Sunray exclaim.

"Manor? Do mean palace? Cause that is what it is really like." Maxwell protested.

"Yeah, Sunray Maxwell does have a point there." Cappe agreed.

"Oh, you three are being a little over dramatic." Stargazer chuckle as the four ponies were standing at the double doors of the manor. One the doors open and out step a light-yellow stallion with a handsome beard stepped out to greet them.

Greetings master boom I see that you have guest over for tea. The older stallion asked.

The small alicorn smiled up at him. Hi Walter, it is great to see you and yes These are my friends Cappe, Maxwell, and Stargazer. Everypony Say Hi to one of the butlers Walton Watch.

"How Do you do guest. May I take you coats?" The stallion bowed to them.

Stargazer was the first to speak. "I am doing well there Mr. Watch and yes please I would be delighted".

"Um yeah You could take my coat". Maxwell said after shaking the shock from his eyes.

"Mine as well. "Merci monsieur Walter. Cappe added. The trio handed their coats over and they continue to follow Sunray down the hall.

Sunray showed the gang almost every square inch of the manor. the last place they stop was the legendary Crystal heart.

Whoa! The mere presence of being in the same area as it. anypony could almost have all five senses be surrounded by the love of the heart gave out.

" So, this is the Crystal heart huh?" Capp commented it looks like a giant heart shape gem.

"Capp show some respect". Maxwell retorted This is the very (pun intended) heart of the empire all the love from everypony goes in and powers it. "Without it the empire would be consume by the harsh bitter cold in winds of the north."

Stargazer rolled her eyes' then sighed Max does have a point there Capp without chaos would ensue. She then turns to Sunray what else can the heart do?

They say gang if you stare deep into it holds your future. Sunray explains.

"Really oh I so got to try this." Maxwell chimed. As If the heart was listening to the conversation the heart glowed with a blue aura.

"Look the heart guys". As Cappe pointed at the now glowing heart. It is time to see the future. As everyone gaze at the crystal shot beams of light out of its core.

He was in a hallway. H was not sure where but somehow, he knew this was a familiar place. Where am I? Sunray thought. As he walks slowly down the corridor an orange light caught his eye. what is that. Sunray thought. He looks up and sees a stain glass window. The picture was of a two alicorns one was a white alicorn mare with a bubble gum pink mane with a celestial sun behind her. Yet somehow, he knew who that pony was. The other one was dark blue mare with the moon behind her. He suddenly heard figures coming towards him.

It was two guards, and they were speaking to each other in hushed tones. I can't believe that he is alive do you remember the last time you saw him?

heavens no I believe he was a tiny one running all over the halls. Driving many of us crazy. The other one chuckle. "Oh yes! Prince Sunray was sure something else."

Who are these ponies how do they know my name? The Alicorn ponder. The scenery

Changed to a balcony where stood the White alicorn from the stain glass window as she stare at the rising sun. she took a deep breath and began to sing:

Now it is time to let go of your burdens and fears. Let them fall unto the sea. You are my ray of sunshine and you glow like the stars in the fading light. Be the hope as your heart calls you back home. Son of the storms hear my cry. come home to me someday. Reclaim the white throne and completed your destiny.

Wait what? Sunray was trouble by this how did this pony know this song. This was the song Cadance sings to him every night before he fell a sleep. and why was he feeling sorrow and guilt and regret?

As if the pony heard his thoughts she answer: "We will meet soon my Sunray Boom".

Author's Note:

tune comes from link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENwFAmeWEYk