• Published 27th Sep 2012
  • 1,135 Views, 10 Comments

Luna Game - Joshweiser22



Based on the infamous game of the same name, I take the inferred story and turn it into fanfiction!

  • ...
14
 10
 1,135

In Loving Memory Of Pinkie PIe

Princess Luna's eyes were beaming like a bright red sun. She stared at Pinkie Pie's decapitated body. A total blank expression was in Pinkie's face. Her eyes twitched. Blood starting pouring out in strands. Almost as if she were crying the blood. She somehow managed to get a smile on her face but a smile on a bloody cut in half pony was anything but cute. The Mane 6, or, Mane 5 now, couldn't move. They were in too much shock to move. Luna turned around to them and it could clearly be seen that she was no longer Princess Luna. She had returned. The mare in the moon was back. Her eyes stopped glowing red and went back to normal. "N-N-N-NIGHTMARE MOON!" Fluttershy yelled. Nightmare Moon stared at each one of them. "That's right my little ponies. Now...who's next?"

The Mane 5 took a step back and proceeded to running. Not one of them said a word. Instead, tears were shed which dissolved into the air. Nightmare Moon chased them. Finally, Twilight Sparkle was tired of running. She used a spell, causing the Earth to shift a bit. Nightmare Moon tripped. It seemed she hit her head hard. The mane 5 looked at her. She was definitely out for now but who knew for how long. They ran back in to the direction of where Pinkie Pie was brutally slaughtered. Twilight fell to her knees as she saw the two halves in a pile of blood. "Oh Pinkie Pie..." she said, crying.

Suddenly, Spike came running onto the scene "Hey girls! I saw you all running around Ponyville so I came to ch-" Spike saw Pinkie Pie. "I-is that..." "Yes, Spike. Please, take a letter to the Princess." said Twilight. Spike pulled out a scroll and quill. Twilight sniffed and was still crying. "Dear Princess Celestia...why did this happen!? How could this happen!? Ok Spike, send it." Without a word, Spike blew his flame on the scroll and it was sent to Celestia.

"Everypony, Pinkie Pie needs a proper burial." Rarity said, placing a blanket over Pinkie's two halves. Twilight used a spell and the ground literally exploded In its place was now a coffin sized hole. They were still all crying and Twilight could barely eve perform her magic but she knew that giving Pinkie a burial was the right thing to do. Twilight's horn glowed again and Pinkie started levitating. Twilight levitated her into the coffin and then buried it.

They all gathered around the grave marker that Twilight had placed. "Anypony want to say any words?" Twilight asked. "Ah would." said Applejack. She stepped forward. "Pinkie Pie was uh personal best friend uh mine. Ah know you know Pinkie too and Ah think Ah speak fer all of us when Ah say that she gave us uh little laughter in each of ar lives an always put a smile on ar face. Rest in peace, Pinkie Pie." And that was all she wrote.

"Mmph. What happened?" said Princess Luna. She was waking up from where Nightmare Moon had fallen unconscious. Luna looked around. No pony was in sight so she decided to go home.

"Celestia, I had the most troubling experience today." Princess Luna said. Princess Celestia was turned around, showing her back to Luna. "How dare you." she said. "How dare I what?" Luna asked. "How dare you show your face in my castle and in my kingdom after what you did!?" Celestia replied. Luna had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. "Oh no, sister, what did I do!?" Luna asked. "Why, don't you know?" Celestia said. That's when her voice changed. Celestia turned around only to revel herself as Zalgo Pinkie Pie. She had an evil smile on her face and the blood was pouring out of her eyes. "YOU KILLED ME."