• Published 27th Sep 2012
  • 1,135 Views, 10 Comments

Luna Game - Joshweiser22



Based on the infamous game of the same name, I take the inferred story and turn it into fanfiction!

  • ...
14
 10
 1,135

Nightmares

"Luna, I see you had a fun time at Nightmare Night." said Princess Celestia. Princess Luna was just walking in the Canterlot castle doors after the Nightmare Night celebration. "Yes, it was rather...fun." Luna replied. "Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle taught me how to make friends again, although, I believe I will need some practice." she continued. Celestia smiled and led her to the bedroom. "You do not want to be making friends when you haven't slept. Please, sister, get some rest." Celestia said. Luna did just that. She got into bed and tucked herself under the covers.

"W-where am I?" Princess Luna asked. She was in a pitch black room with bursts of lightning every now and then and thunder. Very loud thunder. CRACK! The thunder was heard and Luna turned around immediately. Still nothing in sight. She looked around again and now heard a soft whisper. "Kill her..." it said. "Kill who!?" Luna asked. No response for a few moments and then again "KILL HER..." however this time, more loudly yet still a whisper. It was followed by an evil laughter. Nightmare Moon's evil laughter to be exact. "Show-" Luna said and she sat up.

"...yourself?" Princess Luna finished saying. Luna was now sitting up in the bed with Princess Celestia standing right next to her. "Sister, are you alright?" Celestia asked. "W-what happened!?" Luna now asked. "Well, I heard you tossing and turning in bed so I came to check up on you. Next thing I know, you were sitting up saying the word 'yourself'. Were you having a nightmare?" Celestia asked. "Oh, I might have, um, it was nothing, really. Maybe I will go get a glass of water. " Luna said, walking out.

A shriek was then heard in the kitchen followed by the noise of glass shattering. Princess Celestia galloped toward Princess Luna. Luna was almost hyper-ventilating "I-I saw..." Luna was saying. "Luna! What did you see!? Celestia asked, terrified Even she was panicking now. Luna began to speak normally now. "The glass! I saw my reflection! It looked like...Nightmare Moon."