• Published 13th May 2023
  • 102 Views, 0 Comments

An Epic Adventure - DraconequusInLove

  • ...
 0
 102

Laughter

Pinkie Pie was awake and baking when her Pinkie Sense went off. She giggled and rushed to the door just as a teenage boy with tanned skin and blond hair raised his fist to knock. "Hey there!" She said, beaming, as he stared at her.

The boy shook his head. "Where is this place?" He asked, stepping past her and looking around at the kitchen. "Who are you again?" He glanced over at Pinkie, then back to the treats she was baking. "Can I try some of these?" Without waiting for an answer, he popped a cookie in his mouth. "Mmm. Heaven."

"Well hey there silly, this is Canterlot, I'm Pinkie Pie, and sure! Have all the treats you want!" Pinke said, jumping up and down in front of the boy. "What's your name? Wait. Let me guess. You're a monster from another dimension who got turned into a human and teleported here and now you need help to find your friends and get home?"

He choked at her observation, then nodded and swallowed. "Yeah, name's Syrus. Chief mischief-maker of Bonfire Spire on Prodigy Island."

"Cools! I'm Pinkie Pie, chief party planner of Canterlot High! So, you want to get back to your friends? Well, my friends are experts at solving magical mysteries. I bet they'll get your friends back lickity-split!" She grinned broadly. "In the meantime, have another cookie!" She shoved even more cookies into Syrus's hands.

Syrus ate them all, then ate more after Pinkie suggested he stop. He only stopped when he passed out on the kitchen floor from the sugar crash he'd received.