• Published 13th May 2023
  • 102 Views, 0 Comments

An Epic Adventure - DraconequusInLove

  • ...
 0
 102

Generosity

"Darling, don't you know a creator such as myself needs my beauty rest?" Rarity asked, her preprepared speech tumbling out without the need to think about it as she opened her apartment door, only to come face-to-face with a very tall young man with light skin, white hair, and piercing light blue eyes. She gasped, taking in his beauty, before she saw the state of his clothing. He was wearing the most atrocious, boring, brown outfit she could conceive of. "Oh, what am I saying! Come in, never mind the hour, we've got to get you something better to wear."

The man stared puzzledly at her before shrugging and entering, shutting the door behind him. "Excuse me, my name is Andri, and I was wondering if you could tell me where I am. I need to get back to my friends as soon as possible."

"Don't worry, there'll be plenty of time for that later," Rarity said, searching through her items on hand for something that would fit the tall and muscular stranger in her room. "What is your size? Quickly now."

"I don't wear robes, madame. I don't know my size." Andri tugged at the collar of the shirt he was wearing. "And I don't need a new outfit."

"Nonsense, of course you do darling." Rarity pulled out a fine white dress shirt and fur coat. "Here, try these on." They looked roughly Andri's size and had quite a comfortable texture.

"Madame, if you would, where am I? Certainly not Prodigy Island, but where else even could I be?" Andri reluctantly took the clothing and changed into it as Rarity turned her back.

"You're in Canterlot, darling." Rarity said, suddenly stifling a yawn. "Oh, dear me. I'm afraid the hour truly has gotten to me." She suddenly collapsed, caught in Andri's warm embrace.

Andri took Rarity to the fainting couch in the living room. "Here. You should rest."

"Oh, you're such a gentleman, Andri," Rarity said as she fell asleep.