• Published 2nd Jun 2023
  • 954 Views, 33 Comments

The Light of Friendship - Danyram1308



Our favorite ponies, girls and turtles have teamed up with the Mystic Rangers to stop the destruction of their worlds. Can their combined magic stand up to the coming evil?

  • ...
1
 33
 954

Call in the cavalry

Meanwhile in the catacombs, the students of the Friendship school stayed hidden while the Young Seven and the CMCs stood guard in case the zombie creatures found their hiding place.

"What are we supposed to do?" Sanbar asked.

"I don't know, Counselor Starlight and Sunburst are facing those things alone, and we don't know if they're okay." Ocellus said.

"And what's worse is that Headmare Twilight and her friends are in Canterlot, and it may be a while before they realize what's going on here." Gallus added.

"I wish we could call Sunset and the turtles, but that would mean leaving the school." Silverstream said.

"Yona feels useless and helpless at the same time." Yona said.

"I echo your words Yona." Smolder said. "I wish we could do something from here."

"Maybe we could." Bright Eyes said.

"What could we do?" Applebloom said.

"Well, I could send a message to Headmare Twilight to let her know what's going on, so she could let Princess Celestia know so they can all come to Poniville and help our teachers." Bright Eyes said.

"But sending a message takes a lot of magic, you don't have the ability to send a message." Ocellus said.

"Well, maybe I could help her." Sweetie Belle proposed.

"Can you handle it Sweetie Belle?" Scootaloo asked.

"What other option do we have?" Sweetie Belle asked.

After thinking about it for a few seconds, the young ponies and non-ponies made a decision.

"All right, let's do it." Sanbar said.


Meanwhile outside Canterlot Castle, the girls and Spike were waiting for Twilight to come out of her meeting. As they waited, Rainbow Dash was starting to get desperate.

"Ugh, how much longer will we be waiting?" she said as she flew in circles.

"Reassuring Rainbow, she'll be here soon." Rarity said.

"So we would appreciate it if you would stop flying in circles and calm down." Applejack told her and the multicolored maned pegasus sat down.

After a couple of minutes Twilight came out of the castle and the girls and Spike went to greet her.

"Twilight!" They said.

"How did the meeting go?" Spike asked.

"It went well, there really wasn't much to report." Twilight said.

"Well, I guess that's what happens when you don't have friendship issues to report or threats to fight." Rainbow said.

"Oh come on Rainbow Dash, not everything has to revolve around that, sometimes all you have to report is what's going on between us." Rarity said.

"But she's right about one thing, things have been pretty quiet here and there in the human world." Spike said.

"Yeah, but just because there's no unrest doesn't mean there's peace." Twilight said.

"You're right Twilight." Spike said before burping out a letter. "Oh such looks like the danger is already here."

"What does the letter say?" Fluttershy asked.

"It's Bright Eyes, it says that she and all the students are in the catacombs, that Ponyville is being attacked by a two legged zombie creatures."

"Zombie creatures? That's something you don't see every day." Rainbow Dash said.

"We must intervene, now." Rarity said.

"Wait guys." Twilight called. "Don't you think we should let the Royal Sisters know about this too? This seems more serious than it looks."

"You're right Twi, we have to go to the princesses." AJ said and they all agreed.

"You're right, let's all go to the throne room." Twilight and all of them entered the castle.


Once inside the throne room, Princesses Celestia and Luna read the message from Bright Eyes.

"Zombie Creatures?" Luna said in confusion. "That doesn't sound like anything I've ever seen before, what about you sister?"

"Unfortunately for all of us, I don't have any information on this either."

"Sorry to interrupt, but don't you think we should go to Ponyville right away, the longer we're here, those zombies will eventually wipe out all of Ponyville." Rainbow said.

"She's Right, we need to leave as soon as possible." Luna agreed.

"Wait a second, don't you think we should call Sunset and the others?" Twilight proposed.

"But that means you'd have to go to Friendship Castle to warn them." Rarity said.

"And we don't know if those creatures invaded the castle too." Fluttershy added.

"It would be risky to call them to cross the portal if an ambush will be waiting for them." Celestia said.

"So what will we do?" Twilight asked.

"I'll take care of making contact with Sunset Shimmer, for now Twilight, you and your friends go to Ponyville." Celestia ordered.

"But princess..." Twilight tried to object but Celestia interrupted her.

"Twilight, there is no time to argue, now go now." She ordered.

"Yes ma'am." Twilight bowed before she, the girls and Spike exited the throne room.

"Luna, escort them please." Celestia said to her sister.

"Okay sister." Luna left her throne to escort the Mane 6 and Spike into battle.

After everyone left, Celestia pulled out a sheet of paper and a pen and began to write.

"Dear Bright Eyes..." She began. "Everyone here at the palace is aware of what you warned Twilight about, so I will go to Ponyville along with my sister, Twilight and her friends to help the others, besides, I will take care of making contact with Sunset Shimmer and her friends from the human world to help us, until then you and the Young Six protect the students of the School of Friendship."

When she finished, she used her magic to send the letter. She then took the lotus position before taking a couple of deep breaths.

"I can do it, I just have to concentrate." She said before closing her eyes, slowly her horn lit up.


Starlight groaned aloud, as she finally began to wake up. Her whole body was sore, her vision was blurry, but little by little it began to clear.

It was then that she noticed that she was in a room, the walls were made of wood, she also noticed that she was lying on a bed, covered with a blanket, on her forehead was a wet cloth.

When she was returned to her five senses, she tried to get up from the bed, however, a voice stopped her.

"Don't get up yet." Someone called out to her.

Starlight turned her gaze to see Clare walking in with a tray in her hands.

"I see you woke up." Clare continued as she approached the bed.

"I remember you, you're the one who found me when I landed here." Starlight said. "I'm sorry I caused havoc when I arrived."

"Don't apologize, I was able to fix it earlier after I got you here, it'll be like nothing happened, though I'll still have to explain to Udonna how it was that you got here."

Starlight looked at the blonde girl in confusion. "Udonna?"

"She's my mentor, and the closest thing I've ever had to a mother." Clare explained.

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that." Starlight said sympathetically. "I don't think we've introduced ourselves properly, I'm Starlight Glimmer." She introduced herself.

"Clare." The blonde girl introduced herself. "So Starlight, how did you happen to get here?"

"Well, it's possible that what I tell you next may seem unreal to you."

"Starlight, I've seen many strange things in this forest and this town, nothing seems unreal to me anymore."

"In that case, the village where I live was being attacked by some bipedal zombie creatures, I've never seen anything like that."

"Zombie creatures?" Clare asked having a notion of what those creatures seemed to be.

"Exactly, those creatures started to kidnap the inhabitants of the village where I live, a friend and I tried to intervene but then another bipedal creature arrived, he had a suit of armor from which several blades protruded from his body, we tried to confront him but he had very strong dark magic, when he tried to destroy me I used a spell I created to get out of my world and ask for help from some friends in another dimension," Starlight paused before continuing. "But as you noticed, I ended up here."

"You created a spell to travel between dimensions?" Clare asked impressed. "Are you a sorceress?"

"Not exactly."

"I see." Clare said as she took the damp cloth from Starlight's forehead, then soaked it some more and wrung it out. As she was about to place the cloth back on her forehead, she saw something sticking out of Starlight's head that she hadn't noticed. "What is that thing on your head?"

"What thing?"

"That thing sticking out of your head, it looks like ears."

Starlight touched her head to see what she had, that's when she felt ears sticking out of her hair.

"Do you just happen to have a mirror?" Starlight asked.

"Let me just have a second." Clare said before making a mirror appear in front of her, something that took Starlight by surprise.

"How did you do that?"

"Like I said, there's a lot going on in this place."

Starlight took the mirror and noticed pony ears sticking out of her head.

"WOW, I hadn't noticed that." She said, it was then that she saw that her hair was longer than usual.

Clare's attention shifted when she noticed a light flashing. "Hey, I hadn't noticed about your necklace."

"What necklace?" Starlight looked down to see what her necklace was glowing. "Oh, that necklace, it was a gift from Sunburst."

"Your boyfriend?"

Starlight's face turned red at the assumption. "What, no, he's not my boyfriend, but he's someone important in my life."

"Oh, I see, I think I'll let you get some rest, enjoy your soup." Clare said before leaving the room.

"Thank you Clare." Starlight thanked.

As Clare left the room, she couldn't help but think about who might have invaded Starlight's world, she only knew of one group of individuals with those characteristics.

"Could they have returned?" She wondered.


The girls managed to reach Poniville thanks to a combined spell from Luna and Twilight, where they found the zombie creatures capturing the villagers, on the other hand they saw Blade and Sunburst fighting Swordspot.

"Rainbow Dash, you come with me and Princess Luna, the others go help the other ponies." The young alicorn said before she, Luna and Rainbow went in the direction of the two male ponies.

The other mares went to help the other inhabitants of Poniville. Rarity activated a diamond shield to repel the zombies, a pair of Hidiacs tried to surprise the white unicorn but were met by Applejack's rear hooves, a horn sounded and a group of Hidiacs turned around to find Pinkie Pie smiling innocently and whistling nonchalantly as she moved to fire her party cannon at the Hidiacs.

Twilight used her magic to get Swordspot's attention, but he blocked her attack and counterattacked causing the purple alicorn to land in an emergency.

"Well, well, well, looks like more ponies are coming to the party." Swordspot said.

"Blade, Sunburst, who is he?" Twilight asked.

"We're not sure who he really is, we just know his name is Swordspot." Sunburst said.

"You guys, you're no match for me." Swordspot chuckled grimly, "The magic of this world will go to the Morloks, and there will be nothing and no one, not even a bunch of talking horses that can stop that."

"Hey, who are you calling horses!" shouted Rainbow as she flew to meet Swordspot head on, however the monster swiftly struck her with the blunt side of his sword, sending her to the ground in a heap.

"Rainbow Dash" Twilight screamed, then flew to help her injured friend, while Swordspot laughed like a maniac.

"You're all pathetic! Surrender or you'll end up like the lavender unicorn!"

"Lavender unicorn?" Luna asked. "What do you mean?" Then she realized Starlight wasn't around. "Wait, where's Starlight?"

"Oh sorry, I had to get rid of her, that pony thought she could stop me but failed miserably." Swordspot said.

"Guys, "Is that true?" Twilight asked Blade and Sunburst.

"I'm afraid it's true, Twilight." Blade said.

"We saw when he shot some kind of dark magic at her, and then Starlight wasn't there anymore." Sunburst added.

"Are you telling me he destroyed Starlight just like that?" The princess asked again. "Were it so easy."

"Well, you're about to find out." Swordspot threatened.

"Careful you two be careful, he has dark magic never before seen in Equestria." Sunburst warned.

"Well let's see what he is capable of when facing two alicorns." Twilight said before she and Luna charged Swordspot.


Meanwhile in New York, Sunset Shimmer and Twilight along with Fugitoid were walking through the old subway station on their way to the turtle house.

"So Twilight, you never told me what plans you and Leo have for your date." Sunset teased the nerd.

"Hang out." Twilight corrected. "Not really that there's a plan per se, we'll just go to the movies, then hang out in Times Square, get some ice cream, no big deal."

"That sounds good, I'm surprised your brother didn't insist on giving you a ride up here." The professor said.

"Shining Armor was going to do it but my dad and Cadence told him to let me go alone, and somehow he reluctantly agreed." Twilight said. "Typical overprotective brother."

"Well, good thing he agreed." Spike said as he poked his head out of Twilight's backpack.

"Spike?" Sunset and Fugitoid asked at the same time.

"What are you doing here?" The redhead asked.

"Well I'm staying in the sewers playing Beast Battle with Ice Cream Kitty, of course if he doesn't screw up the rules to win." The dog said.

The guys continued walking towards the entrance of the lair and saw Leo, Raph, Donnie and Mikey who were watching another episode of Space Heroes the Next Generation, Leo for his part is wearing his cloaking device, apparently already ready for his 'no date'.

"Hey, guys!" Sunset called out.

The four turtles saw their friends and Leo spoke up, "Twilight, Sunset, Professor Honeycutt, you're here."

"And don't forget about me." Spike spoke from Twilight's backpack.

"Oh, you came too Spike." Leo said.

"What brings you guys here?" Mikey asked. "I understand why Twilight and Spike are here, but why are you two here."

"Well, Donatello called me to work on a new batch of Retromutagen." Fugitoid replied.

"And well, I didn't have any plans for tonight so I thought it would be nice to hang out with you guys..." Sunset paused as she felt a sudden headache.

"Sunset, are you okay?" Raph asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, it's just a headache, it's nothing." Sunset said as she touched her temple.

"Maybe you need an aspirin, I'll get you one." Mikey said before using a smoke bomb and disappearing, seconds later he returned with nothing. "We don't have any aspirin, maybe some chamomile tea will do." He disappeared again with a smoke bomb, when he returned he had a cup of hot tea in his hand and handed it to Sunset.

"Thanks Mikey but I don't think it's I think it's anything to worry about AHH!" Sunset dropped the cup as the headache got stronger.

"Sunset!" everyone around her was alarmed to see Sunset on her knees rubbing her temple.

"Are you okay?" Twilight asked.

"I don't know what's going on." Sunset replied, but in her mind she could hear a few whispers, "What's happening to me?"

"My little sun..." Sunset heard in her mind someone's voice, there was only one person who had called her that, or rather, a pony.

"Princess Celestia?" Sunset asked.

"Yes Sunset Shimmer, listen carefully, I don't have much time, Ponyville is under attack by strange creatures that possess dark magic never seen before, we require your help and that of the ninjas to fight them, we will meet you there, please hurry." Celestia said.

"Sunset, are you okay?" Leo asked.

"Yes, that's just Princess Celestia talking to me." Sunset explained.

"Princess Celestia?" Leo was surprised.

"How is it that she was able to talk to you from Equestria without needing Princess Twilight's diary?" Donnie asked.

"I'm not sure, but if she was able to make contact with me that way, then the situation must be urgent for an immediate response." Sunset said. "Ponyville is under attack, they need our help."

"Under attack?" Fugitoid asked. "By whom?"

"I'm not sure, she said they were strange creatures never seen before, they are being overrun."

"Then we'll go to Equestria as soon as possible." Leo said. "I'll call Karai and Shinigami."

"I'll let April, Casey and Keno know." Donnie said as he pulled out his T-phone.

After waiting a few minutes, Karai and Shinigami arrived at the lair.

"We're here, Leo." Karai said.

"Are we ready to go?" Shini asked.

"We're still missing April, Casey and Keno." Twilight said.

"Guys here we are." Casey's voice was heard as he and April arrived at the lair.

"You guys better have a good reason why we have to postpone our date tonight." In the distance a voice was heard that the boys weren't expecting to hear now, and such a voice came from none other than Indigo Zap who was coming with her boyfriend Keno.

"Indigo Zap?" Twilight asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Like I said, Keno and I were on a date until Keno got a call from Donnie telling him to come to the sewers as soon as possible." Explained the blue-haired girl. "And apparently we weren't the only ones whose date plans got cancelled."

"Hang out." Twilight corrected.

"All right, time to go." Leo warned.

"Wait, you never told me where you all are going." Indigo said.

"We're going to Equestria, they need our help." Twilight explained.

"Equestria? You mean Sunset Shimmer's home world, right?"

"That's right." Sunset confirmed.

"You're going too Sparkle?" Indigo asked.

"Yep." Twilight said.

"And so am I." Spike said.

"In that case, I think I should go too." Indigo said.

"Are you sure? I mean, you haven't been to Equestria before and I don't think now is a good time." Donnie said.

"Never mind, if they say that's world is in trouble and they need all the help they can get then I think I should go too."

"It's okay, join us, no quota." Raph said.

"Well, the only bad thing is that I left my weapon at home." Indigo said.

"Never mind, there are plenty of weapons here." Raph said as he threw a Guandao Spear at Indigo and a Kamayari Sickle Spear at Twilight, the two girls caught their respective spears.

"Alright, we're good to go." Leo said and Donnie began to enter the coordinates into the portal weapon and projected a portal and instantly, the group went through the portal which closed after everyone crossed.


Seconds later the gang reached an area near Ponyville.

Leo shook his head before speaking to everyone. "Is everyone okay?"

"Yeah, we're fine." Karai said.

"Of course." Sci Twi said as she adjusted her glasses.

"I'm fine." Spike said.

"Spike!" Sci Twi said.

"What's wrong Twilight?" the dog now turned dragon asked.

"You have wings."

Spike looked at his back and saw that he now had wings.

"That's right, I have wings." Spike said.

"Yeah, just like your counterpart." Casey pointed out.

"Good thing I always wear my necklace."

The last one out of the portal was Indigo, who fell belly-first to the ground.

"Ouch, that'll leave a mark." She groaned.

"Indigo, are you okay?" Keno asked.

"Of course I am." She said only to see what everyone was now ponies, except for Spike. "So this is the form you guys take when you cross the portal?"

"That's right." Leo said.

Indigo Zap assessed her body noticing that she was now an orange pegasus, blue mane, and on her flank was the cutie mark of a navy blue cloud with a king blue lightning bolt, and on the cloud was a pink star.

"WOW guys, take a look at it! I have wings!" Indigo said. "This is amazing, and at the same time unsettling."

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it." Keno said.

"Ponyville isn't too far, come on." Leo ordered.

"Then let's go!" Indigo jumped up and flapped her wings only to fall flat on her face.

"Oh!" everyone groaned.

"Good one, Zap." Karai chuckled.

"I don't know if you know this Indigo, but just because you have wings doesn't mean you know how to use them." Sci Twi said.

"I had that problem." Keno said.

"Same here." Casey reported.

"It's okay, I guess I'll walk." Indigo said.


The ponies went flying as a wave of dark magic hit them.

"Ha! None of you are no match for me!" Swordspot boasted.

"He's very strong." Sunburst said as he picked himself up off the ground.

"I've never seen anything like that." Luna said impressed.

" It's time to finish this." Swordspot prepared to attack again.

"Not if I can help it!" Celestia said as she fired magic from her horn to repel Swordspot.

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight and the others said.

"Good thing you got here in time, sister." Luna said.

"Another unicorn with wings?" Swordspot asked.

"The correct term is Alicorn." Celestia corrected.

"Never mind, one more of you won't make a difference."

Celestia immediately flew up to attack Swordspot from an elevated position, the monster blocked the blasts of magic Celestia fired at him, Swordspot used his right hand to cast a spell to keep Celestia suspended in the air, she couldn't move her wings or cast magic at her opponent, which Swordspot took advantage of to attack with a Double Slash at the sun alicorn, sending her plummeting down.

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight immediately rushed to her mentor's aid.

"Not impressed." Swordspot spat.

"His magic doesn't seem to be of this world." Celestia mentioned as she tried to stand up.

"Alright, enough of the game, it's time to end this." Swordspot raised his sword and prepared to strike, and the two alicorns could do nothing but close their eyes and await their fate.

"No, you won't!" came Leo's voice from behind them, and the ponies opened their eyes just in time to see Swordspot shoot out with a burst of fire coming from behind them. They turned their heads to see their friends from the human world along with a pegasus they didn't recognize.

"Guys, you came!" Twilight said.

"And just in time." Celestia said.

"Who dares to attack me?" Swordspot asked.

"The ones who are going to beat you up for messing with our friends." Mikey said.

"All of you, huh? I guess that means more to me than destroying, Hydiacs, attack!" The rest of the monsters stopped their destructive ways and ran towards the newcomers, who tensed into battle stances and let out their own screams as they ran to meet their attackers head on. The brothers used their ninjitsu skills to avoid the creatures as they dealt their own blows. Karai transformed into a snake to slither around them and attack. Casey used his field hockey stick and baseball bat to hit some Hidiacs.

"These guys aren't that tough!" Casey boasted, only to have some Hidiacs shoot him with their spears. "Okay, I take that back."

"Cowabunga!" Mikey swung his nunchucks as he hit two Hidiacs.

April swung her tessen nailing some Hidiacs in the face, while Sunset threw her kunais at them.

Fugitoid switched to anthro mode and extended his arms to fire his blasters.

"Come on everyone, we've got to help them!" Applejack called, as the girls, princesses and Spike went to help their ninja friends.

Sci Twi swung her spear to take down some zombies, Dog Spike used his fire breath to burn some of them. Indigo Zap used her spear to impale a Hidiac, when she noticed another one coming towards her she used her wings to leap and throw her spear straight at the zombie's head.

Princess Twilight tried to destroy the Hidiacs with her magic, but was repelled by a shot from one of them. She was surrounded by several enemies but Donnie appeared and took down the Hidiacs surrounding her.

"Thank you Donnie." The princess thanked.

"Anytime Twi." He said.

Keno charged head on into multiple Hidiacs, knocking most of them down with his sticks.

Shini dodged a nearby kick and swept her attacker with her kusarigama, tangling his leg and yanking the chain. She then performed a quick backflip, knocking down two more enemies with kicks in the air and, brandishing her hypno ball, hit three more in the head, taking them all down.

Leo broke free from the grip of two Hidiacs, knocking down the first with a kick and elbowing the other. With a swing of his sword he slashed the spear of one Hidac, and connected a kick to knock it down.

Swordspot grunted when he saw that his troops were being defeated.

Leo knocked down the last Hidac and pointed his sword at Swordspot.

"Game over, there is no one left to fight for you." He declared.

"I don't need anyone, I will destroy all of you with my bare hands." Swordspot charged at all of them.

Rainbow Dash tried to knock him down but Swordspot grabbed her by the tail and threw her against the nearest house. Pinkie Pie tried to use her party cannon but the bladed monster launched a blast of dark magic that destroyed her party cannon and sent the pink pony flying.

The two Spikes used their fire breath to even repel the monster, but it protected itself by calling up an energy shield that prevented the two dragons' fire breath from hurting it, Sci Twi and Indigo tried to ram the warrior with their spears but Swordspot sent another blast of dark magic that sent the two ponies and the two dragons flying.

Casey tried to hit him with his field hockey stick, only to have his stick break as it collided with his razor body.

Swordspot connected with a punch to Casey's face that sent him straight to the ground. Keno and Donnie tried to counterattack but Swordspot blocked their attacks with his sword and sent them both flying with a pair of slashes.

Karai was next to approach, dodging Swordspot's magic blasts. Then Karai changed to her snake form and used her snake hands to attack Swordspot, who made sure to avoid the snake hand bites until she saw an opportunity and grabbed Karai by both hands and threw her against the ground and kicked her.

Out of the corner of his eye Swordspot could see Blade Swipe who leapt towards him.

Blade unsheathed his sword, charged at Swordspot but the latter managed to block his attack, the two clashed their swords several times, Blade managed to kick his opponent in the chest, but Swordspot recovered and sent a blast of his magic straight at him. Blade couldn't react in time and the blast sent him crashing into the nearest house injuring him.

Mikey and Shini tried to tie him up using their chains but Swordspot stepped aside and the boys' chains became entangled with each other. Applejack tried to use her lasso to remove her sword, but Swordspot caught the lasso and pulled Applejack, sending her into Mikey. She then sent a blast of dark magic against Shini but Rarity managed to intervene and raised a diamond shield to protect her and her friend.

"Creative, but not enough." Swordspot said before concentrating her power more and managed to destroy Rarity's shield and send the two unicorns flying.

Raph was the next to attack, using his sais he charged at the monster, Swordspot also attacked with his sword, Raph managed to hold Swordspot's sword with his sais and took advantage of the moment to connect a kick to the monster's face.

Swordspot counterattacked with an explosion of dark magic, but Raph activated his medallion and fired a blast of fire to avoid being hit, the two struggled with their powers, Leo took advantage of the situation to activate his medallion and use his magical swords of water and wind to attack Swordspot.

The Blue Mutant Pony spun around and managed to slash Swordspot with his two swords.

Swordspot recoils after the incoming attack, then he straightened up and a dark purple aura surrounded him and several of the blades protruding from him separated from his body, the blades levitated around him.

"Nice move, but now it's my turn, Thousand Knives!!!" He said before firing the blades in the direction of Leo and Raph, however a large boulder of rubble stood in front of the mutant ponies giving them protection, Swordspot turned his gaze to April who was levitating said rubble, behind her are Sunset and Fugitoid who were firing their weapons to give the redhead cover. Swordspot managed to dodge Sunset's explosive kunais but what he couldn't avoid was a shot coming from Fugitoid that hit him in the shoulder, the impact of the shot made Swordspot finally fall to the ground.

"Yeah, we finally took him down." Fugitoid celebrated.

"Maybe, but that doesn't mean you defeated me." Swordspot said as he fired a blast of dark magic in the direction of April, Sunset and Fugitoid, then stood up and repeated the action with Leo and Raph, sending the aforementioned flying.

Rainbow Dash charged at him with everything she had, she landed a series of blows to his face with her hooves, but Swordspot grabbed her by the neck and slammed her to the ground, he was about to stab her with his sword but Fluttershy's back hooves got in the way with a kick to the face.

"Thank you Fluttershy." Rainbow thanks.

The three Princesses approached the two pegasus, the three charged their horns and sent a blast of magic straight at Swordspot, he tried to protect himself but the Princesses' magic was too strong, the blast dragged him far away from them.

"Yes! We finished him off."

However, when the smoke from the explosion cleared, Swordspot could be seen still standing.

"What?" Twilight was surprised to see her enemy still standing.

"Your magic is strong, but not strong enough to destroy me, now take this!" Swordspot said as he wanted to cast another blast of dark magic, but was surprised when he felt a pain in his arm. "It can't be."

"Take what?" Rainbow asked.

"My magic is still weak from the time I spent idle in the abyss, I need to recharge my power, and now that I have several of the inhabitants of this village in my power, I can get their magic, my apologies for not destroying you as promised, but I will! Luthaar!" Swordspot said before calling a magic circle with which he disappeared from the place.

"Yeah well, the loser is you!" Rainbow said defiantly.

"Is everyone okay?" Celestia asked as all the ponies regrouped.

"Yes, we will be." Leo said.

"I'm glad you guys were able to make it in time."

"I wish we could have stopped that monster from taking so many ponies." Sunset said.

"The important thing is that you managed to arrive in time to stop that monster from taking more ponies." Celestia said. "It is good to see you all again."

"Likewise Princess." Leo said.

"And who is your new friend?" Rarity asked.

"This is Indigo Zap." Keno introduced her to the others.

Indigo looked at the royal sisters with a confused look, "So they are the Celestia and Luna of this universe?"

Fugitoid spoke up, "Exactly, only here in Equestria they are princesses. And instead of being high school principals."

"Really, where are my manners, nice to meet you, your highness." Indigo bowed her head awkwardly.

"Any Sunset Shimmer ally is a friend of ours." Celestia saluted.

"And, of course, you surely remember the Twilight of my world and her Spike." Sunset reintroduced them.

"It's good to see you both again." Celestia greeted them.

"Likewise Ma'am." Sci Twi greeted.

"Not that I'm complaining about seeing you too, but how come only you three came with the rest?" Princess Twilight asked.

"Well, maybe because we were the only ones in New York." Dog Spike spoke up.

"That's a good point." Luna said. "But you'd better warn the others in case their world is compromised."

" You are right, princess." Fugitoid said before noticing someone was missing. "Wait a minute, where's Starlight Glimmer? I thought she'd be with you guys."

Sunburst and Blade froze at the mention of the lavender pony.

"Guys, what happened before we got here?" Leo asked.

"Well, when we realized that Ponyville was under attack she and I went to defend the ponies and ..." Sunburst continued to recount the events up to the part where Starlight disappeared.

All the ponies present were shocked at this revelation.

"Are you serious about what you're telling us?" Leo asked.

"It's true, I was there too." Blade confirmed.

"She just disappeared just like that?" Sci Twi asked.

"Looks like it." Sunburst said.

"Where did that happen?" Fugitoid asked.

Sunburst and Blade led the group towards where Starligh was last seen.

"This is it." Sunburst pointed to the spot.

Fugitoid scanned the indicated area with his optical scopes, after a few seconds he turned to the group.

"What do you think professor?" Sunburst asked.

"Well, I don't know what the weight of science is here, but my judgment says Starlight was not destroyed." Fugitoid said.

"Do you really believe that?"

"Yep, I didn't really find anything that told me she was destroyed, just a small trace of magical energy." Fugitoud explained. "I actually think she escaped before she was attacked."

"She escaped?"

"Of course, she told me about a new teleportation spell she was working on, she said she wanted to find a way to go to the human world without having to use the mirror." Princess Twilight recalled.

"Then she tried to find us to ask for help." Sunset said.

"It's possible, though we don't know if she made it to New York or Canterlot City or somewhere else."

"That must be in your room, Friendship castle is not far, let's go." Princess Twilight said and they all went to the castle.
As they all walked, Indigo couldn't ask something.

"Hey, clear this up for me." She asked.

"What's going on?" Donnie asked.

"How come Princess Twilight has wings and our Twilight doesn't?"

"Oh, wings?" Sunset Shimmer interrupted. "Well, that's a funny story. See, Princess Twilight was born a unicorn, but she completed a spell originally created by Starswirl the Bearded, and was promoted to-"

"Oh, I get it," Indigo said until another question came to mind. "And how do you explain the fact that she gets wings when you and the others transform?"

"That's also another interesting question, but we'll answer that later, now we need to focus on finding Starlight." Sunset said and they all continued on their way to Friendship Castle.


Back in the underworld, Swordspot entered a cave where he could see the ponies he captured locked in chambers that drained their magic by directing it to a known pit in the center of the hut.

Swordspot could see his colleagues working on draining the ponies' magic.

"Well?" He asked as he approached them.

"The magic of these ponies is not as strong as we thought, it will take more time if we want Octomus to return." The white masked monster replied.

"Perhaps we can have more magic than we require."

"What do you mean?" The spear monster asked.

"In that universe there were three ponies that the people of that world call alicorns, they possess very strong magic, and there were other ponies, but these were different from all the others, they had hands and could stand on two legs." Swordspot explained.

"Are you saying that they can be the key to having all the magic we want?" the white-masked monster asked.

"I think we could harness it to strengthen our army with it. "

"In that case, then we should bring them in." The spear monster said.

"As soon as I recharge my power I'll gather a platoon of Hidiacs and we'll lure those ponies in at a different point." Swordspot said.

"You do that, I'll get another platoon ready."

"Now that we have extra power, I think it's time someone knew who's back." The spear monster turned around to go execute his plan.


Meanwhile at the school of friendship, Spike the Dragon was teaching his counterpart how to use her wings, so was Rainbow with Indigo, the three princesses stood on the sidelines trying to figure out what had happened in Ponyville, the rest of the group was looking over Starlight's notes so they could use her spell, Princess Twilight steeled herself for the possibility of bad news, even as she walked over to where the others were examining Starlight's notes. "So, what do we have so far?"

Sunset Shimmer looked up from her work with a shake of her head. "I've gone over Starlight's spell several times and it doesn't look like anything I've seen before, I have to hand it to her, whatever she did to escape somehow worked."

"Mmm, I know I don't know as much about magic as you guys," Sci Twi said, "but if Fugitoid said there was still a trace of magic left at the scene why can't we cast a spell and follow it?"

"While that's not a bad idea, that has its risks." stated Sunburst. "We still don't know if she ended up going somewhere dangerous..."

"...or if she ended up going somewhere," Mikey stated and everyone turned their gaze towards him. "Ok, I take that back."

"No Mikey, that's also a possibility." Leo said in a somber tone.

"Still, it's still risky." Sunset said.

Sunburst couldn't help a frustrated groan escaping her. "Too bad I couldn't do something in time..."

"Don't beat yourself up about it anymore, we'll find her." The Princess of Friendship said.

As everyone worked, Princess Celestia turned away from the group, trying to look for some sort of connection between the recent invasion and her dream.

"Does this entity have anything to do with these Morlocks?" She asked herself.

Author's Note:

And here is the second chapter of this new fic, soon the rest of the gang will cross paths with the rangers, of course, the Equestria Girls universe will not be left behind. In the curiosities within the story is the attack of Swordspot Thousand Knives, which is a reference to the Yugioh magic card of the same name.

Once again I thank all the readers for their support, thanks to all of you who added this story to your favorites. Without more to say, see you in the next one.