• Published 26th Sep 2012
  • 639 Views, 2 Comments

Jericho - DominusPony



Everypony has a secret, but did you know that nopony can keep a secret unless they're dead?

  • ...
 2
 639

Chapter 1: The New Pony

"The New Pony"

"Spike I said no, that's final.", Twilight Sparkle answered to Spike. The moment Twilight Sparkle made that sentence clear, Spike drew a frown upon his face. He looked as if he wanted to yell back, but what would that do him? After all, spike is the the assistant. Spike didn't know what to say, but he answered anyways.

"But twilight, everypony is going to be there, even the dragons!". He dropped to his knees in front of twilight and started to beg.

"Spike quit it, I said no already." Twilight started to walk to the front door of her tree house. She looked back and spike and sighed, "Spike, I'm sorry that you can't come to the Grand Pony Assembly. It's more important then you think. Plus you have to stay here and finish your chores."

"Well.......fine! I'll finish my stupid chores, but then I am going to stay up ALL night and eat ice cream. Like a mature dragon would do." Spike said while getting the dust pan from the living room cabinet. Twilight rolled her eyes, and started to walk out the door.

"See you later spike, be good." Spike just huffed a big sigh and started his chores. The minute he started dusting he collapsed to the floor and fell into doze. Twilight sparkle knew that would happen, like always.

When Twilight Sparkle finally got to the Grand Pony Assembly there was a mass of ponies scattered everywhere. Heck, there were even fillies there. It was 10:00 PM and a school night as well for all the fillies in Ponyville. I guess The Grand Pony Assembly is that important to everypony. Twilight sparkle thought to herself while trotting to stage area. As she got into the crowd of ponies, she searched for her best friends. Everywhere she looked, no where in sight.

"Twilight! Over here!" Twilight heard from her left flank. She turned to the direction her name was being called. When she did, she saw her best friends jumping and hollering her name. Twilight Sparkle started to run towards her friends, they weren't that far.

When she finally got to her friends she smiled a joyful grin. Now that she had her friends with her at the Grand Pony Assembly, it was definitely going to be MUCH better! As her friends were so happy to see her and chattering about how this night will go and how Celestia is going to be here, Twilight noticed something different.

Not something, somepony. It was a pony she never saw before. He was standing there in the crowd looking like he didn't know what to do or where he even was. He had a blue mane and a blue coat as well, but his mane was darker. The pony was not just any pony, but a pegasus. Twilight thought it was rude to stare, but she couldn't help it. She didn't know why, but she continued until the blue coated pegasus glanced right back at Twilight.

Now that she could see both his eyes, one was dark blue, and the other was a green. As Twilight gasped, the pegasus had a face of mood and curiosity. Twilight's mouth was wide open, she never saw any pony with two different eye colors. She thought it was unusual, yet interesting. Twilight looked away so that he wouldn't notice she was staring at him.

"Twilight are you alright?" Rarity asked in a worried tone.

Twilight stood there for a second, "Yes, yes of course I am fine."

"Look the show is starting!" Pinkie pie emitted. All of the ponies looked up at the stage where the Mayor Mare was standing. She lingered slowly to the microphone and tapped it with her hoof to see if it was working well. She started to clear her throat and get ready to speak.

"Hello everypony, welcome to The Grand Pony Assembly. Now you all know why you are here right? That's right, so we could reunite all the ponies together and meet new friends. We depend on the ambition that Princess Celestia depends on, to surge friendship all over Equestria! Princess Celestia once said that one day, friendship will overcome everypony and Equestria will live in peace forever. That is why we are doing this assembly, for all of you!"

All of the ponies in the crowd started to cheer and yell. Pinkie pie jumped and yelled, "WOO HOO!" Twilight sparkle smiled, she knew all this time she was the one learning about friendship and writing notes to her teacher. Now she knew that everypony would be doing the same. She was thrilled for the upcoming event. After the speech the Mayor mare gave, the six friends went over to the food court and decided to fill up for a great day.

"Um, hello there." Twilight looked up from the lettuce sandwich she was eating and saw the pegasus with two eye colors.

"Oh my-" Twilight stopped her sentence short, she didn't want to be even more rude by judging the fact he had two eye colors. She continued with a proper response to his greeting. "Hello there, I've never seen you in ponyville before."

"Oh, that's because I just moved here from Manehatten. I decided I could rack up some bits by getting a job in Ponyville." Twilight nodded, but she noticed something about the pegasus' flank. There wasn't a cutie mark on it, not one speck or anything. Before she could say anything she was interrupted by the blue coated pegasus.

"My name is Jericho. I was named after my great grand father." Twilight thought for a second, she actually thought this pony was, interesting. She didn't want to push her curiosity but she wanted to ask how he has two different eye colors.

"Twilight!", Twilight immediately looked in her right direction. At first she didn't know who was calling her name, but then she saw a pony running towards her. It was Sweetie belle. "Twilight there's something wrong!" Sweetie belle shouted.

"What is it sweetie belle?" Sweetie belle gulped and waited three seconds to speak.

"I was at the library to see if I could get a book in for a report for Ms.Cheerilee an-and....It's spike! He's not breathing!"