• Published 20th Feb 2023
  • 1,257 Views, 6 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Ed-Venturous - ShaggyBoi23



After a spell gone awry, Twilight Sparkle comes face to face with three very special people: the Eds! What fate befalls our three Eds in Equestria, will they able to coop with the Main 6 to their Edventures?

  • ...
2
 6
 1,257

Return of Edamorny (Part 1)

Author's Note:

While this IS an Ed Edd n Eddy crossover, I wanted to put in Ubisoft’s Rabbids within the flare due to Discord being Discord in MLP Fashion. But for this Fanfic Crossover take, Discord created the Rabbids as he wanted his Chaos to spread with them before he was stoned by Celestia and Luna, which made the Rabbids escape from Celestia and Luna to live on without their Chaos Leader. The Rabbids lived somewhere in Equestria between the Undergrounds and the land they live in, somewhere where Discord only knows. The Rabbids are only in to add more chaos for Discord.

But Feedback would be appreciated!

It was a lovely day in Equestria, and a beautiful day to be in the fields of Canterlot. In the said garden, Cheerilee was leading the foals of her class through the well-manicured lawn. These foals consisted of the CMC, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Snips, Snails, and Twist.

"I want to start our field trip here, in the world-famous Canterlot sculpture garden," Cheerilee explained, leading them through the garden and pointing out two different statues.

"That one over there represents "Friendship"." It was of three fillies standing on each other's backs.

“Is it always fillies or mares on these statues?” He asked before the rest of the Cutie Mark Crusaders came over, accidentally bonked heads with each other when they tried to look at it at the same time. They glared at one another.

"All right, my little ponies,” Cheerilee said, getting their attention. The six caught up with the others and saw the next Statue Cheerilee was looking at. “This one represents "Victory"." The one she referred to was one of a caped mare standing on her hind legs, holding a flag with three diamonds as stars fly around her hooves. The flag is an actual cloth, not a piece of sculpture.

“How cool would it be to have that for a cutie mark?” Scootaloo asked.

“Cool…if you were actually victory-ful at something.” Apple Bloom sarcastically told her.

“That's not a word!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed.

“What are you a dictionary?” Scootaloo questioned.

“Girls!” Cheerilee called, getting their attention. They quickly joined the class while she pointed out a strange-looking statue that looked like it was laughing wildly with 4 strange-looking bunnies laughing and holding plungers. "Now this is a really interesting statue. What do you notice about it?" She asked, looking among the class.

"It's got an eagle claw!" Apple Bloom called out first.

"And a lion paw!" Scootaloo added, pointing to the item in question.

"And a snake tail!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed.

“And a pony head!” Snips jumped up to be seen before dropping down. “With his bunny companions bribing him as their leader.”

“I was gonna say that Snip.” Snails said utterly.

"This creature is called a draconequus, along with his bunny companions," Cheerilee explained. "He has the head of a pony and a body made up of all sorts of things, and these bunnies have the capacity for their hubris, determination, and… humor for short. But, do you suppose that represents?"

“Confusion!" Apple Bloom said. She was shoved by Sweetie Belle.

"Evil!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed. She was shoved by Scootaloo.

"Chaos!" Scootaloo said.

“Zanyness and Mayhem!” Snips and Snails shouted.

“Hey, Chaos and Mayhem are the same things! Don’t steal my answer!” She shouted at Snip and Snails.

"It's not either one, you dodo!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed.

"Don't call me things I don't know the meaning of!" She exclaimed, glaring at Sweetie Belle. "And it is too chaos!"

"Is not!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed, getting nose-to-nose with her.

Apple Bloom jumped on their heads. “You’re all wrong!” The two moved and as Apple Bloom dropped down, they began fighting with each other. Snips and Snails were no better as they were at each other's necks before getting into a fight cloud themselves. Cheerilee could only shake her head at their antics.

"Actually, in a way, you're all right." She said and the five foals stopped their fighting to look at her. "This statue represents ‘Discord’, which means a lack of harmony between ponies. Along with him are the ‘Rabbids’, who are these strange bunny species created by Discord, they tend to be mischievous creatures who cause mayhem across Equestria and are often found to be smart and dumb due to their nature, but are cute nonetheless." she continued. "In fact, you five have demonstrated Discord and the Rabbids so well that you're each going to write me an essay explaining it."

Out of embarrassment, the Cutie Mark Crusaders’ and Snip & Snails' ears drooped in response while their classmates laughed at them again.

"Now let's go, and I don't want any more fighting," Cheerilee warned as she and the class began walking. The CMC started to argue under their breath. Unfortunately, as the class walked away, the statue began to crack and crackle in stifled waves of laughter.


Back in Ponyville, Rainbow Dash with Eddy riding her was flying around at a fast speed, enjoying the nice day but annoyed with Eddy blabbering about one of his scam ideas to pay for jawbreakers when something pink suddenly whizzed past both of them. They spun for a short time before turning to look at the pink object, who strangely didn’t have the last name Pie, that whizzed past her. Eddy himself was curious but didn’t know how the cloud turned pinkish.

"Come back here, you!" She exclaimed. She and Eddy zipped to the object and was on it in no time, tackling it as soon as she was close. "Gotcha!" She found herself covered with pink gunk.

"Eww, what is this?" She asked as she shook most of it off. She still had some on her, so she took a lick of the substance.

“Some sort of Cotten Candy Cloud.” Eddy said, as he took a bite of it and gave a tasting test, “Hmm… taste like Cotten Candy and Fudge mixed together.”

"Cotton candy?" She recognized before seeing the different parts of the cloud she shook off zipping in all sorts of directions.

Eddy looked above the cloud, making Rainbow look as if something brown dripped out of the cloud and landed on her head.

"Wait for a second!" she protested. "It's not supposed to rain until tomorrow. You can't just-" Before she could finish, brown-colored rain began falling out of the cloud and onto her. She didn’t look the slightest bit amused. "You did."

“After that Cotten Puff Cloud!” Eddy exclaimed. "We got some scamming to do here!"


At Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack and Double D were picking corn and placing it into the cart behind her while Ed straight up ate most of the corn. They both soon heard Rainbow Dash and Eddy’s voices.

“Hey! I didn’t tell you to go anywhere!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed, making Applejack, Double D, and Ed turn around to see them chasing a pink cloud around. Following up were more pink clouds, and soon, chocolate rain came out as well.

“Why did we have to go through those pink clouds, anyways?” Eddy grumbled, "There's already a ton of the raining chocolate right now."

“Rainbow Dash, Eddy, what’s goin’ on with this rain…I mean, chocolate milk…I mean, chocolate-milk rain?!?” Applejack asked, trying to wrap her head around what was happening. Double D noticed it was not just one but more pink clouds.

"Cool! It's a raining miracle!" Ed happily said as he opened his mouth to get some of the chocolate rain to his mouth.

“This isn’t the only place suffering from crazy weather, it’s happening all over Equestria!” Double D exclaimed. Rainbow Dash flew over to confirm.

“He’s right. There’s crazy weather all over Equestria! Cloudsdale’s getting soaked by a major cola storm right now.” Rainbow Dash said.

“Don’t worry, we won’t leave until we get control of Ponyville,” Eddy said as he and Rainbow Dash soon began to fly off. The corn began popping popcorn out, some hitting Applejack and Double D in the face and knocking them into a pile of said popcorn, making Ed munch over the popcorn as he was getting hungry.

Pinkie was diving in and out of Popcorn piles, having a great time doing so.

“Why would you wanna stop this?” She asked, popping her head out to get a mouth full of the falling Chocolate Milk.

"Yeah, this is a Popcarn YUM-YUM!" Ed agreed as he munched more popcorn in his mouth.

Rarity arrived, just as Applejack and Double D unburied herself, and she was wearing a violet raincoat, matching rain hat, and an umbrella strapped to her back to protect her from the brown rain. "Ahem. I heard about your troubles, Applejack and Double D. And I came to see if there's anything I can do without getting wet. Or dirty. Or out from under my umbrella."

Applejack gave her an unamused look and Double D was confused as AJ listed her unwillingness before both AJ and Double D looked up to see the apples on the trees start to grow big, so big that they were making the trees bend unnaturally. The animals didn’t seem to mind as they jumped at the chance to feast on the apples. Much to the dismay of Applejack.

"Oh dear... since when did apples grow at this scale." Double D said uncertainly. "Something seems off and we'll have to investigate once we clear out this mess."

“Fluttershy, Do Somethin’!” Applejack exclaimed. Fluttershy looked at Angel, who was also partaking in the Apple Feast.

“Now, Angel, you really shouldn’t—” Before she could finish, Angel’s usually short legs, sprouted hooves. Very skinny and horse-like hooves that have grown much, much taller the length of hers.

“No! It’s not possible!” She exclaimed, gasping as she saw more rabbits running by, with the same leg length. “I must be seeing things!”

Twilight (while carrying a book and some of Eddy's jar of bits) and Spike soon arrived and looked at the chaos that was ensuing.

“Don’t worry everyone,” Twilight said, getting their attention. “I’ve learned a new spell that’ll fix everything!”

Spike and Double D looked at her and nodded.

“Do your thing Twi,” Spike said. She smirked and lit her horn. The magic topped it off with a radiating blue/purple shock wave and a flash of white light that made Eddy and Double D turn their heads. However, when the flash went away, nothing changed. Ed turned to see what happened. Nothing changed. He wasn’t the only one surprised since he's gotten used to this mayhem before.

“My fail-safe spell… failed. What do we do?" Twilight asked.

“Uh, give up?” Spike asked, which made Twilight glare at him. Double D placed a blue saddle equipped with a matching umbrella on Twilight’s back.

“Spike, Twilight, we’ll come up with something,” Double D said, then he thought of something. He looked at Ed and Rainbow Dash.

“Rainbow! Eddy! Can you corral all those clouds in one corner of the sky?” Double D asked. Rainbow and Eddy saluted and got to work on zooming through the sky to capture all of the clouds. Rainbow Dash was capturing the clouds and bringing them to Eddy who got a lasso and got around the clouds, keeping them from flying away. Double D then turned to Applejack.

“Applejack, grab some extra rope. We’ll bring those high-strung storm clouds down to earth.” Double D said. Applejack nodded and gave him an extra rope. The two spun the lassos and threw them to the clouds, roping the massive cluster of chocolate rain clouds, and stopping the rain. Pinkie and Ed, who was under one of the clouds and enjoying the chocolate rain felt the rain stop.

“Hey! What happened?” Pinkie asked. Applejack and Eddy brought the cloud down with one mighty tug. Twilight whispered something in Fluttershy’s ears which made her face brighten with delight, going along with the plan.

"Oh, dear." Fluttershy began in an attempt to get the attention of the various animals. "I hope none of the animals see these delicious chocolate-filled cotton candy clouds. I'd hate to have to share them."

"You and me both, sister and friend!" Pinkie said as she and Ed ate the cotton candy rain cloud. That was until the animals raced over and blocked her access to the cloud, much to her dismay. "Hey!"

"Aww... I want some Cotten Candy Fudge." Ed mumbled, "But it's okay, Pinkie and I have eaten too much but at least the animals are having a ride."

“Oh, and make sure you chow down on this delicious popcorn before it’s all gone,” Double D said, helping himself to some of the popcorn he had placed in a bag and giving Eddy a bag of Popcorn before Angel looked at him as he ate some of his in the bag.

“Get your own popcorn Angel,” Eddy grumbled without even opening his eyes.

"You see, Spike? You should never give up. There's nothing we can't overcome if we all work together." Twilight said, happy with their results, and glared at Eddy to know about one of his scheme ideas. "And don't even think about plotting a scam Eddy. You remember when you did one of your scams to Kevin, he was pretty mad at you for you're failed scam attempts."

“Hey, be happy that I was going to plan this scam until something went wrong was happening anyway, Sparkle!" Eddy groaned, "I just didn’t want Ed messing up my shirt and losing the bits. It’s cotton candy with chocolate fudge, you know?”

Suddenly, Spike burped out green flames that transformed into a scroll with the royal seal on it. Double D and Eddy saw this and grabbed the scroll and opened it.

“Oh no. Everyone, Princess Celestia needs us in Canterlot immediately.” Double D told the group. They looked at each other, very worried while Ed was smiling about the princess.


In Canterlot, Celestia was pacing back and forth as the Mane 6 and the Eds came through the door.

“Princess Celestia!” Twilight called. Celestia turned to look at the group.

“We came as fast as we could.” Double D added as they stopped before her.

"Thank you, Twilight, Double D." Princess Celestia stated gratefully. "Thank you, all."

"Is this about the weather?" Twilight began to ask urgently, followed by a series of more questions. "And the animals' weird behavior? What's happening out there? Why isn't my magic working? Is there-?" Celestia held up a hoof to respectfully stop her.

"Follow me. Luna will be there too." She instructed. "There's something that you, your friends, and Eds might need to see this."


Celestia led them to a corridor with stained-glass windows on both walls with Luna.

“I’ve called you all here for a matter of great importance.” Celestia started. Double D was looking at all the stained glass in the room. “It seems an old foe of mine and his little minions, someone I thought I had defeated long ago and escaped, has returned.”

Fluttershy walked away from the group and looked up at one of the stained glass windows. Which was of the draconequus, and four bunnies that looked different than any standard bunny similar to the statue in the garden. Double D was able to put the pieces together while Eddy and Ed were confused.

“Discord and... his Rabbid army,” Celestia said. Fluttershy let out a yelp and zipped over to hide under Double D.

"Uh, who's 'Discord' exactly?" The Eds questioned.

“Exactly.” Luna acknowledged. As Luna continued, the stained glass windows helped tell the story. “Discord is the mischievous spirit of disharmony. Along with him, he created an army of Rabbids who are mischievous bunny creatures who cause mayhem across Equestria. Before my sister and I stood up to him, he and his Rabbid army ruled Equestria in an eternal state of unrest and unhappiness.”

The next stained glass window showed Discord and the Rabbids above three marionette control bars over each pony species while depicting the Rabbids doing chaos and mayhem at the ponies holding plungers. “Luna and I saw how miserable life was for earth ponies, pegasi, and unicorns alike and how the Rabbids inhabited Equestria as their own land as their toybox. So after discovering the Elements of Harmony with some help…”

The final stained glass window showed a petrified Discord and the four Rabbids while most Rabbids were running away, caught in between Celestia and Luna. Having been defeated. “We combined our powers and rose up against him, turning him to stone along with his guardian Rabbids. His Rabbid army is done, but we heard rumors floating around that the Rabbids do live underground beneath the land and live on their own island. An island where Discord is the only one who knows where they live in peace."

“All right, Princess!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed happily.

“Rainbow, wait. There’s more she's going to tell us.” Eddy told her. "Let's hope Ed doesn't go too crazy over bunnies, given he's allergic to them."

“I thought the spell we cast would keep him contained forever. But since Luna and I are no longer connected to the Element…the spell has been broken.” Celestia said as she continued walking.

“No longer connected?” Double D and Twilight said as they looked at each other.

“This is Canterlot Tower,” Celestia said, stopping before a pair of closed double doors in a gold frame topped with a carving of a winged unicorn. On both sides of the door. “Where the Elements are kept inside since all of you recovered them. I need you to wield the Elements of Harmony once again and stop Discord before he thrusts all of Equestria into eternal chaos and starts to bring his Rabbid army back to their chaotic mayhem.”

“We'll do whatever it takes, Princess Celestia” Double D said, willing to do this without question. Twilight wasn’t so on board.

“But why us? Why don’t you-” Twilight tried to ask.

“Hey look! We’re famous!” Pinkie announced, getting their attention. They walk over and look at their stained glass window, which portrayed them in Nightmare Moon’s defeat. There was another stained glass on that side of the corridor, but it was in the front near the door. This made the Eds impressed because they remembered hearing Twilight telling them how they defeated Nightmare Moon with the Elements of Harmony.

"Cool Pinkie!' Ed said and hugged Pinkie, "You girls are heroes!"

"Very impressed for an artifact to defeat a dark villain." Double D said, taking notes.

“You six showed the full potential of the Elements by harnessing the magic of your friendship to beat a mighty foe. Although Luna and I once wielded the Elements, it is you who now control their power, and it is you who must defeat Discord!” Celestia told them. Double looked at the group and then at Twilight. Twilight looked back at him and nodded. Celestia then looks at the Eds. "And as for you three, you'll need their help. Because when he may return with his Rabbid Army, you three must not give up. You'll also need to create your kind of weaponry to defend yourselves too."

“Celestia, you can count on-” Double D tried to say, but Pinkie zipped over.

“Hold on a second! Eternal chaos comes with chocolate rain, you guys. Chocolate rain!” She emphasized.

"Yay! More cotton candy!" Ed shouted.

“And that is worth an eternity of chaotic torment because of what, Pinkie?” Eddy asked her and glared at her on the situation about Discord. Pinkie tapped her chin before narrowing her eyes at him.

“I’ll get back to you on that,” Pinkie said. Twilight slid over to Celestia.

“Don’t listen to her, Princess. We’d be honored to use the Elements of Harmony again.” Twilight said. Celestia and Luna nodded their head and turned to the door. As Celestia inserts her horn into the center of the sun, she hits it with a quick shot of magic and backs away. The six gems on the door began glowing and soon enough, the doors then slid open, unleashing a flash of bright magical light that made everyone but the princess shield their eyes.

Inside the room, there was a jeweled lockbox on a pedestal. Rarity opened her eyes and went wide-eyed at the side of said, lockbox.

“Oooooh…” Rarity shuddered. “You can keep the Elements. I’ll take that case!”

“Have no fear, ponies. I have total confidence that you will be able to defeat Discord…” She showed the box to the group. “With these.”

She opened the box and it was completely empty. The Mane 6, Luna, and Eds gasped as Celestia dropped the book out of shock. Pinkie and Ed were the first to get any words out.

“Oh, well. If anyone needs me, I’ll be outside in the chocolate puddles with a giant swizzle straw!” Pinkie said as she began trotting off.

"Me too!" Ed nodded as he followed Pinkie, "I can't wait to tell baby sister Sarah about this!"


Ed Edd n Commerical Break-tro


“The elements are gone?!” Twilight and Eddy exclaimed.

“How is that possible?!” Double D exclaimed.

“That chamber is protected by a powerful spell that only I can break! This doesn’t make sense.” Celestia pondered as she paced. A fruity, malicious male laugh was soon heard. Everyone began to look around for the source of the voice.

“Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?" The voice said.

"Discord… Show yourself!" Princess Celestia demanded. The laugh returned. The Eds stood in front of his friends, sprouting his wings protectively to shield them.

“Did you miss me, Celestia?” The voice asked from the marionette window. All eyes turned that way. The draconequus image begins to move and speak within the stained glass. “I’ve missed you and Luna.”

“I won’t miss this part.” Eddy groaned, "Who is that voice speaking to us?"

Celestia held up a hoof to stop him, and Double D looked around to look at his surroundings. Discord slithered off, past the edge of the image as if on a television screen, appearing in the next image.

"It's quite lonely being encased in stone, but you wouldn't know that, would you, because I don't turn ponies into stone," Discord said, tapping on the head of Fluttershy in the Element of Harmony stained glass.

"Enough! What have you done with the Elements of Harmony?" She demanded.

"Oh, I just borrowed them for a teensy little while,” Discord said before snapping his fingers, making the image of the Elements of Harmony disappear from the window. Celestia scrapped her hoof on the ground in anger.

“Oh, I’d forgotten how grim you can be, Celestia. It’s really quite boring.” Discord insulted. A magic blast hit the window and when it collided, Discord was no longer there, and the window was still intact. Celestia looked back and saw the Eds looked uncanny from Discord/

“No one insults the Princess!” Eddy gritted as he threw a pebble at Discord. Discord popped into the stained glass at the start of the room, on the same side as the Elements defeating Nightmare Moon. The stained glass also shows Celestia taking care of the Rabbids from their island before leaving.

“You must be Eddy. An egotistical brat who has an obsession with scamming anypony for bits for buying Jawbreakers for your Ed friends. I've heard so much about you and your fellow Ed Friends on your... Ed-Ventures.” Discord began before looking at Eddy who wasn't having any of this. “I always thought Celestia would have a fondness for the Rabbids, but since she never brought them to Equestria with the ponies, it's time for me to bring them back."

"And Eddy, you can’t all be a winner when your neighbors make fun of you for your laughable scams. Plus, it's funny when you get scared of Ed's younger sister, who has a temper and would go on a rampage attacking you Eds, or Kevin calling you a 'Dork'.” Discord chuckled at Eddy's past Edventures.

Rainbow Dash flew over to give Discord a bucking for making fun of Eddy, who was annoyed by Discord's mockery, but he disappeared, making her slam right into the window. He reappeared back over to the stained glass he removed the Elements of Harmony.

“Oh, you must be Rainbow Dash." He said, making Rainbow Dash turn to him. "Famed for her loyalty, the Element of Harmony you represent."

"That's right!" Rainbow Dash confirmed. "I'll always be loyal to the Princess! And my friends!” He teleported.

“We’ll see about that.” He said, definitely sounding as though he had a trick up his sleeve.

“I can't believe we're wasting our time talking to a tacky window." Rarity complained and jumped when Discord appeared in the window next to her.

"The beautiful Rarity, representing the element of generosity, if I'm not mistaken?" He asked.

"So you know who we are, big deal," Applejack said.

“That this is supposed to intimidate us? He seemed to not act evil, even for a draconequus who escaped from his stone prison.” Double D added.

"Oh." Discord began, growing bigger so that he filled the window, "I know much more than that, honest Applejack. And I’ll show you how….intimidating I can be Edward..."

"Double D, you're such a pushover and being the smartest of the Eds. Being an egghead like Twilight, you seemed to be defenseless when you and those Kanker sisters tried to... Well... you know what I mean. But honestly, you stepped up and help your fellow Eds from danger. And being afraid of the situations Eddy and Ed tend to cause chaos back in your world where the neighborhood kids would attack you when you're involved in your Ed-Tatics. Still, why are you friends with these two when you have other opportunities."

"You seem to know our strengths too,” Twilight remarked, glaring up at Discord.

“Yes, Twilight Sparkle. And yours is one of the most powerful and elusive Element—magic.” Discord said.

“One of?” Eddy asked. Discord moved on to the last two.

“Fluttershy’s is kindness and Pinkie Pie’s is a personal favorite of mine—laughter.” Discord listed. Twilight looked back at Pinkie and Ed, who were now revealed to be snickering.

“Pinkie!” Twilight exclaimed, disapproval in her voice. Pinkie let out the laugh she was holding back.

“He’s standing on your head!” She said. When they looked up, they saw Discord moonwalking on Twilight’s head.

"Yeah, he's dancing in your head like a chicken, Twilight." Ed giggled.

“Stop stalling, Discord! What have you done with the Elements of Harmony?” Celestia demanded.

“Oh, so boring, Celestia, really!" Discord said, and looks at Ed to talk about him. "But... Let's not forget about Ed. You seemed chaotic. Very random and the strongest of the Eds like Pinkie. You get scared over your litter sister, became a monster causing the neighborhood messy havoc, love on butter toast, monster comics, and chickens, and are unpredictable about your strength really. Ed is the dumb loveable trio of the Eds. Loveable Dumb Ed, Eggheat Smarty Double D, and the leader of the Eds being an egotistical hot heated scamming Eddy, who has a fascination with money over friends."

"But... Fine, I’ll tell you Celestia, but I’ll only tell you my way.” Discord said. He disappeared and began appearing in all the windows as he gave this riddle. “To retrieve your missing Elements, just make sense of this change of events. Twists and turns are my master plan. Then find the Elements back where you began.”

He let out one final chuckle and went back into the marionette-stained glass.

Twilight, Applejack, and Fluttershy walked over to the window.

“Can we go home now?” Fluttershy asked. The Eds turned to look at the lockbox and walked over to it.

“What do you reckon he meant? Twists and turns and endin’ back where we started?” Applejack asked.

Double D closed his eyes and took in one deep inhale of the box with Twilight. However, he was the only one who could see it, as these were the elements he could smell. He saw that the mist lead out of the room, and he looked out the window with Twilight, towards the labyrinth. That’s when it clicked.

“Twists and turns! That’s it! I bet Discord hid the Elements in the palace labyrinth!” Twilight hypothesized.

“I’ve got the scent trail to confirm. It’s definitely hidden in the labyrinth at the maze.” Double D is confirmed.

“Good luck, my little ponies. And you Eds too.” Celestia started. “The fate of Equestria is in your hooves and hands.” She said as she used her horn to knight both her son and her top student.

“We won’t let you down Princess.” Ed said goofily. "We'll stop this Discord thingy and save Equestria once and for all!"

The Eds led the group out of the castle. Discord’s laughter was heard as they exited, making Celestia look around for the source.


The Mane Six and the Eds made it to the entrance and stopped short of the opening. Some were shocked, and others were determined.

"W-We have to go in there?" Fluttershy asked uneasily.

"Nope!" Rainbow Dash said confidently, flapping her wings.

“We’ll just do a quick flyover and we'll have the Elements in no time." Rainbow Dash said. Rainbow flew toward the labyrinth before a flash of light made their wings disappear. She fell back down and looked, which made her gasp as her wings were gone.

“My wings!” Rainbow exclaimed.

Fluttershy had her wings disappear, making her gasp. Rarity and Twilight were next, with their horns disappearing.

“Your horn!....My horn!!” They both exclaimed before screaming in unison.

Another flash of light and Discord appeared before the Mane 6 and the Eds in his true form.

"Oh, you should see the looks on your faces right now," Discord taunted as he dropped the intimidation and smiled as he held out his paws. "Priceless."

He stood up and looked right at the Eds in person.

"So... you must be the Eds... I heard that farmer neighbor called you... Ed-Boys right?" Discord chuckled. "But... since you three don't have magic, you'll have to do a Rabbid Trial Game of my Rabbid Guardians once I'll get into the rules for a minute."

"You took away our magical powers. Give them back!" Twilight growled.

"Relax, you'll get them all back in due time," Discord explained as he moved between the ponies and Eds with ease. "I just took them to ensure there'd be no 'cheating'. For you see, I've decided to play a little game with your ponies and Ed-Boys. And here's the first rule: No flying and no magic."

"The first rule?" Rainbow Dash repeated.

“The second rule is everypony has to play. And this rule is exclusively for the Ed-Boys as I'm going to tell you three that this rule is excluded from ponies. When you Ed-Boys encounter my Rabbid guardians, they'll force you to play their games one by one when you encounter their games. If you win one of them, you'll still continue the game. If you lose in their games, you'll pass still but chaos will happen around you if you lose one of their games." He said as he pointed out the Rabbid statute showing the representation. "But if you lose in three strikes of their games, my Rabbids will start attacking you and bring them to me to show your fate of the future.”

“Third rule, Eddy must carry this Jar of Quaders for the entire game without any help at all, since he loves those bits," Discord said as he snapped his fingers again. Eddy suddenly felt heavier and almost fell to the ground from the weight. Double D looked at Eddy's back and saw what looked to be a jar of quarters, coiled around him. " But...if he dares to open that jar of quarters or break the jar by accident, the game is over, and I win."

"Good luck everyone!” He said, disappearing with a sinister laugh. Seeing Eddy struggle but being amazed at the jar of quarters, Applejack, Twilight, and Ed ran over to help Eddy, but couldn’t add any additional strength.

“I’ll be fine, fellas,” Eddy told them as he stood straight back up and his eyes chinged with dollar signs on his excitement on Discord's bidding. “The jackpot is mine but I'll make sure we'll get through this and not get this big jar break okay."

“Will you be okay, Eddy?” Fluttershy asked. "This jar of bits looks heavy for you to carry."

“I’ll be fine, let’s get to those elements and get this over with,” Eddy happily said. “Disocrd might have slowed me down with this jar of quarters, but he isn’t going to stop me to open them to make us lose, or any of you.”

“Eddy’s right.” Double D said before looking at the group. “Twilight has said it before, here’s nothing we can’t overcome if we all stick together. When we’re together, there’s nothing we can’t do!”

Now encouraged, the group and Eds walked to the entrance and raised a hoof.

“All right, girls and boys. Let’s do this.” Twilight said. They all took the first step.

“Together!” They all said. As soon as they took that step, hedges suddenly shot up from the ground to wall one-off from the next. Panic ensues among them before Double D spoke up.

“Everyone! Stay calm!” Double D exclaimed. The panicking stopped. “Head to the middle of the maze! And we'll figure out this maze by the game's rules!”

“Move as fast as you can and we’ll meet up there!” Twilight acknowledged.

“Moving out!” Rainbow Dash said.

“See you in the center!” Rarity added.

“Yee-haw!” Applejack said.

“Center! Take care of the Jar of Quarters! Got it!” Eddy exclaimed.

“See you guys there!” Pinkie and Ed exclaimed. 7 of the 9 began to take off. Double D was about to run, but he heard Fluttershy panting as she was afraid of the game. He stopped and used his ears to pinpoint a location.

“What’s that? Who’s there? GIRRRRLS!!” She screamed.

“Fluttershy!” Double D called. Fluttershy turned to the hedge where Double D’s voice came from. “Listen to me, we can get through this! I believe in you and your friends, even Ed and Eddy! Follow along the right wall if you think you’ll get lost! It’s all gonna be okay, okay?” He asked.

Fluttershy began to calm herself before nodding her head. There was a pause.

“Fluttershy, I can’t tell if you nodded your head, can you say something please before I venture of to Discord's game?” Double D asked, hoping for an answer from Fluttershy.

“Oh, um, okay.” She said meekly.

“Okay, see you in the center and play safe on the game!” Double D said as he started moving to start Discord's game. He motivated himself enough and the Eds to start jogging, even with Eddy carrying that jar of quarters since he's not fooled to open the jar. Fluttershy took Double D’s advice and began following along the right wall. Starting Discord's game to figure out his rhythm and find the Elements of Harmony to end Discord's grand plan.