• Published 25th Jan 2023
  • 162 Views, 2 Comments

Helping Hooves - CandiedBlueInkSpots



The Mane 6 help each other out, and have a blast doing some fun activities.

  • ...
 2
 162

SweetieBell's New Hairstyle

SweetieBell wandered the city of Ponyville. Scootaloo was with Applebloom and her family, and SweetieBell was bored. Maybe she could help Rarity? Or.. maybe not.. Spending time Rarity was just as boring as how she felt at that moment.

SweetieBell kicked her hoof on the grassy streets. Ponies laughed and giggled with their friends. SweetieBell sulked and came across a bench next to a store. She sat there for a few minutes before another pony came out.

"I love it," cheered a pink mare with a yellow mane. "Now my hair looks oh so divine!!"

Somepony else stepped out. It was Rarity?!! What was she doing here??

Rarity waved goodbye and stopped to stare at SweetieBell. "Sweetie..?? What are you doing here?"

SweetieBell hadn't even noticed it was Rarity's boutique!

SweetieBell blushed. "Hey Rariiity," she stared at the floor and sheepishly grinned. " I.. um.. I was wooondering if youuu cooouuuld geet mmy mane donnee..?"

Rarity looked confused. "Sweetie, id love to, but your mane looks fine the way it is!"

SweetieBell sighed. "I knoww... but I'm SOO bored! I wanna do something new.."

Rarity bit her tongue. "Fine," and she suddenly lit up, "Lets get you stylish!!""

Rarity and SweetieBell trotted to the third floor of her boutique. It was a styling salon. Rarity whipped out scissors, a hair brush, and hair curlers.

"Now, what style do you want?"

"I want the cool standing up hair!"

"Wh.. Y-you mean the moh- *ahem* mohawk...."

Sweetie nodded.

Rarity looked pale. "Ooohhh-kay! Maybe it's not my preferred style... But if you like it.. then I guess that's what I'll do!"

Rarity guided sweetie to the purple velvety chair. Only fitting that she'd have a lot of purple.. right?

Rarity murmured to herself.. "I can't believe Sweetie is doing this to herself.."

"Alright Sweetie! I think your hair is done.. now, would you like.. hhhhaiiiir dyyye.…..?"

Sweetie felt somewhat bad for doing this, but, hey, she wanted it. Sweetie wondered what her friends thought.

"Oh, no thank you Rarity!"

Rarity grimaced as she let Sweetie outside. "Now, go play with your friends!"

"I will!"

Sweetie trotted over to where her friends were.

One look at her sent everypony into shock.

"Oh dear! look what that filly did to her mane" Cried a shoppony.

"outrageous!" Cries another.

Several ponies she passed by glared at her.

Sweetie was beginning to regret her decision..

Oh, man.. Should I really have done this?..

Sweetie was now galloping away from everypony. Past pony ville, past the Apple family Orchards, and into the Everfree Forest.

SweetieBell's hooves stung and pierced with pain. She was getting splinters.

What, made it even worse, was that there was a cockatrice. And it was approaching.

"Squaak!"

It's eyes cast at SweetieBell and she was turned to stone.

_________

Apple Bloom and Scootaloo had been wandering the path near the Everfree Forest.

Scootaloo nudged Apple Bloom and said, "Bet you five bits that you won't go in there. "

Apple Bloom frowned. "is that a challenge?"

"yup!"

"Find then, but I'm taking you with me.."

the pair looked at each other and yelled "CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS EXPLORERS FOREVER!!" and galloped into the forest.

.....

"ugh, whats this??"

"Ah have NO idea, but it's covered in dirt, mud, and twigs.. "

"SOO COOL! Let's take it with us, "

"Hey, Apple Bloom, whys this.. *grunt* so heavy?!.. "

Apple Bloom wiped the thing clean with her hooves.

It was Sweetie Bell.

"Oh Celestia! it's Sweetie Bell!! Ah can't believe it!!"

Sweetie Bell woke up. "My head hurts! "

Scootaloo gave her one harsh look and said., "Sweetie Bell, your hair is DISGUSTIN."

Author's Note: